How many people have you been with at one time?

kskittles,

How does this work, logistically? Do they typically have sex with you in succession, do you just blow them all?


Chem
 
6 FFF, all very pleasurable.
4 MFF, fun but that was when I was very young.
1 FFFMM, this was one hell of a party from what I recall, lol.
 
I have been lucky or just slutty. I have been in fmf, ffm, mmm, mmf and two years ago, I bottomed for 5 guys at a college bowl party.
 
6 FFF, all very pleasurable.
4 MFF, fun but that was when I was very young.
1 FFFMM, this was one hell of a party from what I recall, lol.

FFFMM is my household.....my hubby Billy; my brother Kenny; my niece Jena; my lover Teri; and little ole me. It isn't unusual for us to get together for group sex.
 
FFFMM is my household.....my hubby Billy; my brother Kenny; my niece Jena; my lover Teri; and little ole me. It isn't unusual for us to get together for group sex.

Fun for everyone;) You naughty kinky woman!:kiss:
 
Nice thread

Wife and I have enjoyed soft swing with another couple several times...was really hot to watch and be watched....
 
I once spent a weekend with my lady, a guy friend, his lady, and then a single lady.

It all started out vanilla, just swapping. Then the girls went after each other. Then they started teasing he and I with eating them after the other had cum inside them. Finally they talked us into sucking each other.

I started on Friday night, straight as an arrow. By Sunday, I was taking his cock in my ass and eating his wife's pussy.

What a weekend.

We went on to live in the same household with the couple for 3 more years. Wild and crazy times. I miss them.
 
I've had a couple threesomes so the answer is two others.But after reading this, I had to ask my old roomate (one of the threesomes) how that part of DP felt for him and he said the same thing. Extra sensation to feel them rubbing against eachother. ;)

From the womans point of view, DP is also better then one dick and one toy. Way better sensations.

Awwww.. My fantasy! DP!! But for me only one on one...
 
i think 14 is my record ,i took them all either sucking them or being fucked by them at a party and several of them used me again later .
 
Only ever one on one, and that's all it'll ever be. I'm completely monogamous.
 
A club we used to belong to had a big house party for the Super Bowl each year and there were usually 20 couples or so. I managed to stick my nose or whatever in a lot of places. Never knew who won any of those Super Bowls.
 
There have only been two times that I was playing in the presence of more than one person -

I was 20 and dating a 42 year old woman. She thought our age diffs wouldn't work out so she fixed me up with her 19 year old daughter, who BTW had known that I was dating her mom. One day, her mom and I made love in my apartment. I took her home, and made love to her daughter in her daughter's bedroom. The mom knew exactly what was going on - I found out later that she was listening at the door.

A couple years later I got engaged (to a different girl). Me, her, her sis, and their dad took a nighttime trip to a nearby town - fiancee and her dad were in the front seat, while I sat in the back seat with the sister. The sister have me a hand job.

I was thisclose to making love to my fiancee and her cute best friend, but the best friend chickened out.
Later, I was dating a 51 year old woman and she wanted to share me with her daughter - but that didn't ever happen :(

So - for me, close but no cigar.
 
I have had quite a few threesomes, only one of which was mmf. But the most I've been with is 5.
 
I had the pleasure of servicing six guys at a football party back in September :)
 
I've had several MMM threesomes. The first one was the best. I guy I had been hooking up with semi-regularly met another guy at a hotel and invited me over. When I walked in the door, the two of them had already started. They undressed me and we spent the next several hours together, kissing, sucking, and licking (no anal).

I met another guy on a local chat line and he invited me to his place for what he said was a "threesome". When I walked in, there were five or six guys there already--including a uniformed security guard--making out, sucking, and fucking. I quickly got undressed and joined the fun. The security guard (who was also armed, BTW) didn't take off his uniform, but did have his cock out and several of us took turns nursing on it as well as sucking and licking on it together. Hottest scene I've ever been in.

I've been trying to get into another threesome for quite a while, but haven't had any luck. :( I'd LOVE to get with an older married couple where the husband is bi.
 
Hello

This past Saturday we were at a house party my wife took on 5 guys and then started a fff that lasted for a long time. Once at a club we were in a 8 person orgy.Truly a great time.
 
Just one for me. I have almost been in 2 threesomes though. One with 2 other guys and one with 2 girls.
 
I guess this counts as a MMMMFF? Not sure. My wife and I were at a swing party that was exceptionally bi-guy friendly. When things were slow to get going, the host asked my wife and I (and one more woman) to help kick things off with a blow-job contest.

In front of about fifteen other people, three guys were lined up and blindfolded. Then me, my wife and the other woman went to work. We each knelt in front of one guy and gave him our best blowjob for three minutes. Then we were required to switch and work over the next guy in line.

I'm still not sure which part of this experience remains my favorite:
  • Sucking dick alongside my wife
  • Being watched with a dick in my mouth by a roomful of people
  • Knowing that same roomful was watching my wife sucking cock
  • Wrapping my lips around a cock still wet from my wife's mouth

For the record, my wife won and I came in second. Later, one of the guys told me privately, "Your blowjob was the best, but I wanted to vote for a chick." So, go figure. Maybe I won after all?
 
Back
Top