Any other horny Canadians here?

Where east of Toronto? I'm in Brockville ... but I'm flying out tomorrow for a week in Mexico .... will connect when I get back if you like? ... I really would like to chat with someone about this stuff ..

Definetly ... lol ... where are you ? I can connect next week after the 19th ... I will be gone for a week ... starting tomorrow and back the 19th ... maybe we can chat ....

How hot? Surely not as hot as we have been North of Toronto..The North York regions rocks.. PM me for some really detailed naughty chat of what a hot summer night in North Toronto feels like..hehehehe

West GTA where we're as hot as the weather this summer lol

How hot? Surely not as hot as we have been North of Toronto..The North York regions rocks.. PM me for some really detailed naughty chat of what a hot summer night in North Toronto feels like..hehehehe

I'm in the Maritimes but I'll be in the Ottawa area for a few weeks this winter. Would like to potentially meet up if anyone's interested.

southern Ontario here
anyone still check this thread out?

how's everyone doing?

New to Literotia, and New to Bisex, and "I am Canadian", LOL

Hey all, I'm 50 years old, married to a crazy hot blonde sexy MILF. We have a great sex life, and just recently added swinging to our menu. Actually, that's how I discovered "The wonderful world of same sex". Its a long story, which I may write about one day, but seriously, it wasn't something I contemplated or thought about prior, and came right outta no where. So as I said, me and my wife have been swinging now for about 2 years now, we do full swap with other couples. Unfortunately, there is only bi play accepted between the lucky ladies, and never with the guys. As for me fella's, I have a tanned, very muscular fit body, I'm 5'10", 175 lbs, 7 inches cut, and told that I am very handsome. My MILF wife, is a double for Pamela Anderson, complete with the fake 36DD boobs, and blonde long hair. My fantasy is to be at a swingers club with the wife, hook up with another hot couple, and end up in a MMF full out bi party.
Hit me up if your from Toronto, I would love to chat, etc.

Attachments

• xxx1.jpg
    xxx1.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 2
  • xxx10.jpg
    xxx10.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 2
Thought I would see if there is anything new on this page. i'm in SE Ontario. Hit me up on skype if you want to chat.,

Hi

Horny Hamilton ontario man here. Looking for first gay experience hit me up
Skype or kik rayray5325

Back