Over Her Head (closed)

RawDog33

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 8, 2018
Posts
1,791
Tommy was always impressed with how quickly an 8-ball of cocaine could get consumed when four wound-up, ready-to-party college seniors were getting ready for a night on the town. In this case, the “night on the town” meant crashing a house party that some sophomore girl was throwing. Hey, it was the first week back on campus! All four of them knew exactly what that meant. “Freshmeat” was flooding campus, and there was no reason not to see what kind of recently-graduated pussy they could get.

They were each armed with a case of beer, mostly to ingratiate themselves to the overwhelmed hostess, as well as a bit of weed, and of course, more cocaine. You never knew when you’d find a “wild child,” after all.

Tommy smirked as they arrived at their destination. It wasn’t a big party, but it wasn’t small either, maybe thirty or so people inside. He gave it about an hour, maybe two, before the cops showed up to send people home. That was always the game, wasn’t it?

*****

Anna was curled up in one of the loveseats in the living room of one of her university classmates watching the people move around her and keeping an eye out for the girls she came with. Somehow the two other women had managed to slip away earlier in the eveningto go mingle with other people they knew from their own programs. She herself was quite shy, preferring to keep a much smaller friend group. She only got roped into coming to this party because it was the first week of classes and she didn’t want to be looked at as “that one nerd who never does anything fun”, but she was regretting it already as the voices of strangers shout over the pumping music to be heard.

Anna sipped on the cup supposedly containing punch, but the strong kick of the vodka that had been dumped in tickled her throat just slightly and curled her lip into a frown. Standing up and moving to the kitchen to grab a glass of water, she spotted her roommate on the makeshift dance floor with what was supposed to be her “ex” boyfriend. She scoffed - everyone knew Alie couldn’t keep it in her pants long enough to get over him.

*****

Tommy and his crew of three buddies, Steve, Mark, and James, made their way into the party and started handing out beers. They spread out at first, with James making for the kitchen to dump even more vodka in the punch bowl, whilst Mark started lighting up joints and passing them around.

It didn’t take long for the smoky haze to envelope the party area. Tommy had spotted the curvy brunette curled up on the sofa. She was just his type, too. She couldn’t have been more obviously new to campus if she tried.

James and Tommy exchanged glances, and that’s when James came up to her. “Hey baby, you’re lookin’ pretty good tonight,” he said to her, before Tommy stepped up from behind her and pushed him off to the side.

“Whoa, chill out dude,” Tommy said, quickly establishing himself as the alpha. With his six-foot-three frame, it wasn’t hard. “Sorry, sometimes my buddies can be a little too forward. I’m Tommy,” he introduced himself.
 
Anna was more than a little surprised when a couple guys first came up to her. She was just the mousy freshman, after all. Her hair was fairly well-styled tonight in loose curls but her sweater dress and leggings didn’t exactly invite men to want to introduce themselves. She was more than a little out of her element to begin with. Parties had never been her idea of fun, but she had indeed promised her roommates she would attempt and make the most of it, pretending to be social.

Her first impression of Tommy was, wow, he’s tall, before her nose picked up on the scent of some sort of drug lingering in the fabric of his clothes. The smell didn’t exactly bother her: her brother was always getting himself into trouble for possession and selling marijuana and at one point been growing it in the family shed while their parents went on an extensive vacation over the summer one year, but it had never her thing. The closest she had come to it was shotgunning with an ex-boyfriend once but that was the first and last time she had ever touched any form of drugs.

She offered a small nervous smile and introduced herself softly. “Hey, it’s nice to meet you. No worries - I totally get it. This party is really something, huh? I’m Annaleigh but everyone just calls me Anna.” Not quite sure of the whole “party etiquette” she hesitated when it came time to offer her hand in greeting, instead twisting her hands into the fabric bunched at the bottom hem of her sweater.
 
Tommy smirked a bit as he watched the freshman girl squirm in sweater. He could tell she was hiding a delicious young body underneath, and just like that, he had found his prey. “Nice to meet you Anna,” he said.

He eyed her empty cup. “Do you need a refill?” he asked her, his one hand finding hers, holding the cup, and the other grasping the punch ladle, and a moment later, her cup was refilled with the potent beverage.

“Pick out your major yet, or still kinda feelin’ things out?” he asked her.
 
She hesitated as he refilled her cup. Not wanting to embarrass herself, she obediently took a sip before replying. “Yeah, I’m in the Nursing program. I hear it’s the best in the state.”

She shivered at how the warmth of his skin as he took the cup seemed to burn her own ice cold fingers. Catching his eye once more she asked, “and what exactly do you study?”
 
“Business and Music,” Tommy replied, watching Anna’s eyes as she sipped at her punch. Tommy took a swig of his beer before leaning in closer to her. “Basically,” he said, “I want to throw big concert parties and make some money doing it,” he explained.

He sniffed slightly, and took another drink. “Nursing, huh? We do have a great nursing program, from what I hear. What made you want to be a nurse?” he asked. Keep her talking. Keep her drinking. Simple little game...
 
“I just love helping others. Combine that with my love of medical procedures I thought it was a match made in heaven,” she replied. Anna felt a little more comfortable now that it appeared she hadn’t scared him away. Gesturing for him to follow, weaved her way back through the crowd to the still (thankfully) empty love seat sliding in against the arm so there was room for him. She continued to sip from the solo cup.
 
Tommy was happy to follow the curvy little brunette through the crowd, taking a hit off a passing joint along the way, and handing it off to someone else before getting to the loveseat. He slid onto the sofa next to Anna, not leaving her much space, the side of his leg rubbing against hers.

He rested his arm on top of the cushion behind her, and took a drink off his beer. “How are your classes so far? Professors aren’t too stuffy are they?” he inquired.
 
His thigh was hot where it rested against her own. The thin fabric of her leggings didn’t offer much of their own warmth and so she enjoyed his closeness. Momentarily distracting her, she looked back up as he drew a long pull from the bottle pronouncing his adam’s apple.

“Oh, classes are fine. Everything was quite tedious this week as they all went over the syllabus and assignments but they’re okay so far. But what made you choose business and music? I’d say they’re polar opposites!” She let out a slew of giggles as she became more deeply involved in the conversation they were having.
 
Giggles were good, Tommy thought to himself, chuckling along with Anna.

“Well, somebody has to know how to run a business if you want to put on a good concert, right?” he asked her, taking another drink of his beer, finishing it this time. “Every penny of that ten-dollar ticket you buy has to be accounted for. The band gets paid, the venue pays its bills, the booze, the bartenders and bouncers, the lights, even the janitor.”

One of his buddies, Steve, walked by. “Hey, Steve-O, grab me a beer, will ya? And get another cup of punch for Anna here.”

Steve nodded. “Sure thing, bro.”
 
She opened her mouth to decline but Steve was already long gone. Chewing on her lip instead, she nodded along to his answer and turned more fully to face him head on in the restricted space of the seating. “Yeah, that makes a lot of sense, actually. So do you play any instruments?”

Hesitantly, she accepted the cup she was offered as Steve made his return trip and only had one or two mouthfuls before setting it aside.
 
“Yeah, uhh, guitar mostly, but I’m okay on the piano and every once in a while I do alright behind the drum kit,” Tommy said, noting the way she set aside her new drink after a couple sips.

He leaned in closer, and gave her a conspiratorial, knowing look. “You weren’t much of a party girl in high school, were you?” he asked her.
 
She could smell a hint of minty toothpaste on his breath underneath the yeasty scent of the beer. He was so close now, his chest pressing in on her and almost making her wanting to retreat farther back into the couch. She giggled a little anxiously at this proximity. “I’m not really much of a partier, if that wasn’t obvious,” she murmured shyly, tucking a wayward piece of hair back behind her ear.
 
“Well, it’s a good thing we met, Anna,” Tommy said with a devilish smile. He stood up then, taking Anna’s hands in his and pulling her up off the loveseat and to her feet. He leaned down a bit to get closer to her level. “I mean, if this is your first real party, you might as well do it right,” he continued. He smirked. “Drink up, you need to let loose and dance a bit,” he said, scooping up her punch cup and placing it in her hand, even helping guide it upwards towards her mouth.

“I am just the guy to make sure you have a very good time tonight,” he promised her with a wink and a smile before pulling her along into the crowd.
 
Stumbling behind him, she tried to keep a tight grip on her cup to avoid spilling it everywhere. The dancefloor was packed but he stopped almost right in the middle, turning her around gently so his hips notched into the swell of her bum and his lips hovered above her ear.

Sliding his larger hands down her arms he grasped her hands and once more guided the cup to her lips. Something told her there was something wrong with this but she opened her mouth obediently and took a long swallow from the cup as he began to guide her hips back and forth with his to the beat of the music.
 
Last edited:
After feeding her another drink, Tommy was really starting to get hot for her. His cock was stiffening in his jeans as he rubbed against her derriere.

His hands slid back down her arms to her shoulders as she lowered the cup. He eyed the contents, and was satisfied that one more long drink would drain the beverage completely. He could tell from the way she was struggling a bit to keep her feet, that she was well lubricated.

He had a good feeling she was well-lubricated in other ways as well, judging from how she ground her butt back against him! His hands slid down to her hips, and held her firmly against him, and his hips worked in long circles to rub his hardness right where it mattered most.
 
Anna wasn’t stupid; she could tell exactly what was rubbing against her bottom but she hadn’t really thought about that aspect when she agreed to dance with him. She’d never been this close to a man in her life and the thought made her nervous for a minute. She had no clue how this was going to go, but she tipped back her drink and downed the rest of it in one shot to give her another round of courage.

Anna didn’t want to be a virgin forever - maybe at one point she had these romanticized notions of being in love with the the first person to touch her that way but the alcohol in her system was making her more than a little tipsy and causing her to drop some of her inhibitions. She always had been such a lightweight! She tossed her head back onto his shoulder and moaned quietly as his cock grinded against the divot between her ass cheeks. She could feel wetness starting to trickle down the inside of her slit and she was almost mortified to be acting like such a wanton slut here for everyone to look at before she remembered that this attractive college senior wanted her: he was hard for her and she was going to make the most of it.
 
Last edited:
Tommy watched as Anna drained her punch, her curvy form moving more fluidly against him. He grinned to himself, certain where things were going now.

His hands gripped her hips tightly, his fingers edging across the fronts of her thighs. His lips found her neck, and his teeth dragged across her skin for a moment.

One hand slid around behind her then, and grabbed a hold of her thick, firm, round buttock and squeezed aggressively, even as his other hand slipped across her thigh and his fingers dug towards her crotch...

“You’re gonna have the time of your life tonight, Anna,” he growled hungrily in her ear.
 
She moaned as his large hand clutched at the firm swell of her behind and questing fingers explored her front. She felt a little light-headed now from the alcohol and wrapped her arms around his neck even as she slumped against his body for support. She could feel the definition of his chest and abs through his shirt and just wanted to touch him, discover his body with her own hands.
 
Tommy could tell that Anna was at just the right level of inebriation for him to make his move. “You seem a little unsteady, let’s find you somewhere to relax...” he said to her, taking her hand and guiding her away from the dance floor.

He exchanged knowing glances with his buddies along the way. He led her down a hallway and into a darkened room, and a moment later she was being pushed down face first onto a bed, Tommy behind her, his hands aggressively roaming up and under her sweater dress...
 
She tuned to watch him as he planted her face first into the plush of someone’s bed and pulled her hips into the air, pawing at her leggings and groping her body. His attention on her felt so good. He was maybe a little rough but that was okay; she wasn’t a small girl and it didn’t exactly hurt. She moaned, feeling slightly woozy from the rapid movement and the feeling of a queasy stomach from the alcohol but didn’t make any noise of complaint as she enjoyed a man’s hands on her for the first time.
 
Tommy could feel her body responding to his handling of her, and in a positive way. He was standing beside the bed, and her butt up in the air was at perfect cock level. He released his grip on her momentarily, but only to unfasten his belt and drop his jeans to the floor. Deftly, he stepped out of his sandals and the jeans themselves.

He pulled her ass back towards him, rubbing his stiffening dick right between her tights-covered buttcheeks, his hands agressively squeezing her cheeks now, squishing them together around his cock a bit.

Tommy groaned as he felt a bit of precum leak out and smear across the fabric of her tights.

With a grunt of approval, he stepped back from her slightly, but only to physically roll her over onto her butt.

“Take off that sweater,” he told her.
 
Last edited:
“I hope you have a condom,” she mumbled, attempting to help him turn her over and sit up to get her sweater off. “I didn’t exactly plan on this and I’m not on birth control,” she told him, pulling it over her head and dropping it to the floor. She was a bit self-conscious of the pale pink bra she had on, but she knew she had a nice pair of breasts and the bra only highlighted them, pushing them up and forward until her cleavage was pillowed tightly on top of her chest.

Sitting on the edge of bed, his cock was now at eye level with her face and her eyes widened at the substantial length she could see outlined in his briefs. Hesitantly, her hand reached out and gave him a squeeze, amazed at his size. The palm of her hand rolled over him and up to the waistband of his underwear before tugging them down.
 
Last edited:
Tommy grunted his approval as her hand crossed over his cock and she tugged down his briefs to expose him.

His cock stood tall and proud, thick and veiny, as erect as ever, and ready to fuck. He reached down and grabbed it at the base.

“You ever suck dick before, Anna?” he asked her with a smirk.
 
She shook her head, her eyes fixed on his cock as he held it up for her viewing. She had no idea how that was supposed to fit inside her, and her anxiety started to bubble again. Looking up at him, she chewed her lip as she responded, “I’ve never done anything. I... this is the first time even seeing a penis so close,” she admitted to him in a whisper. “But I want to try.”
 
This was entirely too good to be true. Tommy smirked. “With lips like yours, I’m sure you will be very good at it,” he assured her.

He took her hand and guided it to the base of his cock. It throbbed visibly in her hand when he wrapped her fingers around it. With his hand over hers, he started jerking his dick up and down.

“First you jerk it, then you kiss it, then you lick it, then you suck on it,” he explained.
 
Back
Top