Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread moves too quickly. You all must be close. I can't leave a minute without missing something. I have no complaints about this.

Texting with my BFF from middle school. 25+ years later and we still talk daily! Adore that man!! If only his wife did..lol

Hi daddies and girls! TGIF!!!!

Every now and then i catch an image that seems appropriate for this thread. This one hit me tonight.
tumblr_lrshor466w1qbujxso1_500.jpg

Wow that's so awesome.
Shame about the wife

Thanks:) I make it a point to tell anyone I am seeing about him. I don't need them digging through my phone, seeing us say 'love you' and then think it means something it doesn't, just because he has a penis. I'll chose his friendship over ANY man, ANY day!

His wife doesn't like me much, she is jealous over nothing. I could have had him THEN if I wanted to. He has texted when I was with ex daddy & he was all "I'm sorry! Get some of that & report back tomorrow!' . Awesomeness! He loved me being with him because I was actually, truly happy. :)

Thanks:) I make it a point to tell anyone I am seeing about him. I don't need them digging through my phone, seeing us say 'love you' and then think it means something it doesn't, just because he has a penis. I'll chose his friendship over ANY man, ANY day!

His wife doesn't like me much, she is jealous over nothing. I could have had him THEN if I wanted to. He has texted when I was with ex daddy & he was all "I'm sorry! Get some of that & report back tomorrow!' . Awesomeness! He loved me being with him because I was actually, truly happy. :)

And that's what's important!!

LOVE the image Inl, thank you for sharing.

Sounds like you're both lucky to have each other.
Wife sounds stupid.

I always used to feel bad for the husband/wife that's partner ran off with another for. But I know think they usually deserve it for not giving the love the other deserves.

My ex, he cheated on me but didn't want to lose me. I couldn't understand why he did since I was the one that always wanted more sex. I had a higher sex drive then him, and never said no to him. AND he always got off and never made me.

He did me a favour

My ex, he cheated on me but didn't want to lose me. I couldn't understand why he did since I was the one that always wanted more sex. I had a higher sex drive then him, and never said no to him. AND he always got off and never made me.

He did me a favour

I'm glad it all worked out! Although if he didn't, I'm sure you would have left him soon after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back