Where are all the British guys n girls?!?!?

Always quiet on here for the Brits, Americans dominate the forums and they're not on in force untill later.

Wish more Brits were willing to chat about what's on their dirty minds.

Always quiet on here for the Brits, Americans dominate the forums and they're not on in force untill later.

Wish more Brits were willing to chat about what's on their dirty minds.

There's a UK thread in the Playground which is semi busy, although you are obviously right about the american dominance.

There's a UK thread in the Playground which is semi busy, although you are obviously right about the american dominance.

Seen that one, seems to be just a hand full of the same people chatting to each other, I'm kinda shy and have always struggled to just push my way into someone elses conversation.

Seen that one, seems to be just a hand full of the same people chatting to each other, I'm kinda shy and have always struggled to just push my way into someone elses conversation.

Believe me it's a friendly thread - just say hello a few times and you'll be welcomed. It's not a 'pick up' thread, just a chatty one so come on over!

i know how you feel,they do seem to all be well good friends,i jut stay quite n lurk.

Back