Copyright Violation?

Very tempted to buy. What would be your elevator pitch?
 
tumblr_n5ttbzQdLy1s2wsdzo1_500.jpg


Food-Snob-Bournemouth-Personal-Trainer-600x250.jpg

Are you girls laughing at me? AT ME?​
 
That's a fun find. It's good, too, to get the confirmation that what I've been doing has hit the mark. :D
 
I have this idea for a great novel.

The story revolves around a planet completely covered by desert and features a galactic emperor, feuding noble houses and a mysterious sisterhood of martial arts nuns. The desert is filled with huge omnivorous sand-worms that shit magic spice and there is a part in it that would be perfect for Patrick Stewart, if it ever gets made into a movie....
 
Holy shit! Is that a JBJ/Pilot collaboration

Wow, and you guys put on such a good act!

That is pretty funny.

The planet snister....oh, man.
 
Holy shit! Is that a JBJ/Pilot collaboration

Wow, and you guys put on such a good act!

That is pretty funny.

The planet snister....oh, man.

We agreed my Habu would be straight and smart.

JAMES B JOHNSON has published all kinds of shit...even cook books.
 
Names can't be copyrighted, dumbass. And "habu" (a Japanese species of a pit viper) is the nickname for the SR71.
 
Names can't be copyrighted, dumbass. And "habu" (a Japanese species of a pit viper) is the nickname for the SR71.

If you say so. On the other hand Duke U is suing John Waynes family over "Duke."
 
Perhaps the real author of Habu should sue you for implying you were the author. :D
 
As far as JBJ goes, there wasn't an original. What a silly old man. :rolleyes:
 
I'm pretty sure he is joking and baiting you and succeeding at both.

I'm off to find that big write up about my namesake winning a triathlon last year. Damn "I'm" in some good shape these days.:D
 
Naw, I think JBJ is basically stupid concerning publishing (among other things he likes to act the expert about). I thought the find of the Johnson book was amusing (I knew it was there; it's been run by Amazon under the Habu name for years. On Goodreads too).

But then he ran it into the ground by showing how stupid he is about copyright and publishing. I don't think he's affecting that stupidity at all. What else is with indexing the Wiki entry on SR71, as if he's discovered something--after I already identified where the name came from and there's nothing nefarious to make out it? He's just thickheaded on that. Just sort of Scourieish.

And I disagree on who has whose goat. He only does this because I wash out his little parades so often--which isn't at all hard to do. The same reason why Scouries brings me up.
 
Back
Top