Young lady, looking for feedback!

What a terrible combination. . .who wants bright, bubbly and constantly horny PLUS and ass like that. Okay, I do. . .but still.

oh, and your boob are pretty spectacular in their own right. . .so there's that too. Fuck, who am I kidding, you're pretty damn perfect.
 
Nice body, nice lingerie.

Love it.

Subscribing and looking forward to the next pictures!
 
You are very beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us.

Welcome to Lit AmPics. This is a warm, loving, supportive community. I hope you enjoy all your experiences here.

Found your earlier post on another thread. You have nothing to be self conscious about. You are very lovely.
rose-blooming.gif


I'm overly self conscious of my breast size, so ladies and gentleman, what do we prefer?
attachment.php
 
Sorry, I'm so new to this! Kind of just decided to sign up and see how it all works, happy to answer any questions and if I have any to your specifications, I'll post photos of your requests :)
All you need to know about me is I'm bright, bubbly and constantly horny ;)

Well right now you have one of the Hottest Threads at Lit .. *subscribing*
Bright, Bubbly and constantly Horny ;) .. That is Refreshing :devil:

attachment.php


I do like the Way You Think !!! .. Great Bootay .. I'd slap it if I could !!!

Thanks For Sharing ... :rose: :kiss: :kiss:
 
It would be a crime if you did not post more pics.

What a beautiful body you have. :)
 
Awesome

U seem to have the whole package!! Very sexy!! Would love to see some more ass pics!! Xxxxx
 
A goddess~~~~!!

attachment.php

hot hot hot... please more more more

Definately please post more... YOu are gorgeous..

I love your long black flowing hair... and the garter and stockings are stunning.. you have a perfect body....

Post more darlin..:rose:
 
You're crazy, your breasts are perfect. The only thing wrong with them is that they aren't currently in my mouth.
 
Mynx is it necessary you live in Australia because we sure could use some of your beauty here in the US, more specifically right here in North Carolina. ;)
 
Back
Top