She's a what?

I blinked, everything happened so fast. I mean it didn't it actually happened really slowly like she wasn't sure about this. But it felt like it happened fast. I mena I was nervous as hell and I saw her leaning toward me, instinctively I angled my lips down a little so she would be able to kiss me without stress. Then her lips touched mine and my body erupted in sparks. I mean every nerve ending ignited and came alive in a way I never thought possible.

I trembled and her hand cupped my cheek. Then it was gone and she was stepping gently back from me. A big smile on my lips as I looked at her. "Wow," I breathed, "First kiss." I blushed and chewed my lower lip. "That was intense, I mean it was like every nerve in my body came alive."

Now I didn't want this night to end, I wanted to kiss her some more. I wanted to do anything with her some more. I mean how great was this? I had just kissed the most beautiful woman I've ever met and it was crazy. No one would believe this.
 
The feel of Jason's lips pressed to mine was killing all control that I had. I felt the fire engulfing me, my blood was literally on fire and I could feel that hunger starting to take over. With Jason so close to me the hunger was both blood and body....I so needed to go.

I stepped back from him just as I started to feel my incisors begin to emerge. Hearing Jason's words I knew exactly what he was saying, I felt it just as he described it. What was it about him that did this to me? Why was he feeling the same exact thing I was? Too many questions to answer in a short amount of time, at least not with Jason around.

Reaching and hugging Jason, "I'm sorry, I have to go," before his arms even found their way around me, I turned and left using my unique speed to get me far away from Jason before I did something I would regret.

Taking great gulps of air I was able to slowly get my grip on my control. I needed answers and the best way to get them was to go to Jason's house. I was sure it would take him awhile to get over my quick departure and then the drive home, I would have at least an hour to search his house.

Finding myself in front of his home, I again used my abilities, finding myself up in his room. My eyes glanced around the darkened room, not sure exactly what I was looking for. My movements were slow as I began making my way around his room, hoping to find some answers as to why this was happening with him. My eyes ran across book titles, ones I couldn't believe I was reading. I stepped closer and realized that there were many of the same subject....vampires.
 
For a brief moment I had Elizabeth in my arms, and it was wonderful. She was cool against me and though that was very odd, it was somehow fitting. I felt like I was her warmth, my bodyheat able to protect her like a blanket. I could have stood there in front of Wood Ranch forever.

Then she gently pushed from me and my body protested against it. My body tingled where her coolness left me. I looked at her worried about upsetting her in some random way, though I don't possibly know what it could have been. Maybe I am a shitty hugger.

She said she had to go and then she was gone. I blinked and rubbed my eyes. What the fuck? Was I high? Or dreaming or something? One second she was there, then she was gone. And I don't mean she turned and walked away, I mean she was fucking gone! Like Poof gone! Quickly I looked around to see if anyone else saw what I was seeing.

So I stood there looking around like an idiot for a while. I was baffled, cause I knew I wasn't dreaming, I had been out with Elizabeth. And the girl just fucking vanished on me, like a rogue in World of Warcraft or some shit.

When I got home, my Dad was at the door to greet me. "How did it go kiddo?" He asked.

I shook my head, "I don't really know Dad. It seemed okay but after dinner she had to go so I guess it was okay."

"Did you kiss her?"

"No...Well I mean, she kind of kissed me."

Dad laughed, "Great bud that means she likes you."

"Yeah I guess." I shrugged and headed up to my room.
 
Picking up each book separately I flipped through the pages to make sure I wasn't seeing things. Jason seemed to have a collection of vampire books and yes those same ones that seem to get it all wrong. I smiled to myself, completely engulfed in the idea that Jason was into the idea of vampires. I wondered where he got it from or if it was like a calling.

As I grabbed the last one and was flipping through it with one hand I was also rummaging around on his desk a bit. I still haven't found anything news worthy, well except for the books. The one I was flipping through was probably one of my favorites. Yes a vampire with a favorite vampire books, I know oxymoron and all but oh well!

I took at seat on the edge of his bed as I pulled up the pages I liked the most. My eyes moved over the words as the author took me back to the first time I read it. It was probably the only book out there that didn't make me bust out laughing from the guesses they put into them about how vampires really were. Then again these authors didn't know that vampires were real, I was kinda proof of that.

I was so lost in what I was reading that I didn't hear Jason open the door to his room, but the reaction certainly grabbed my attention. I looked up from the book, shocked that I allowed myself to get caught. How do you explain to a guy that you just left at one place, what you are doing in his room, far from the first location....can't say he is dreaming, though that might be nice and easy for once.
 
I expected a lot of things when I walked into my room. I expected to take a shower. I expected to turn my computer games and play until I couldn't stay awake any longer. I did not expect Elizabeth to be in my room looking through my shit. I stood at the door and blinked in confusion almost like I didn't believe the sight before my eyes.

She seemed startled to find me here, though how she thought I wouldn't come home after she vanished on me was beyond me. I stepped into the room and shut the door, "How did you get here? I....wait....what the hell?" I looked around, "Do you teleport or something, how did you beat me here? Does my Dad know you're here?"

I didn't even know what was happening. It was like she had darted off simply to come snoop through my shit. I should be outraged, but I wasn't. More like....I was relieved. I wanted to talk to her, I wanted to find out if she was some kind of super hero or I was just tripping balls.

"Elizabeth I think you need to set this straight." I said, "I feel like I'm going crazy." I slumped against my door and sighed.
 
As Jason came through the door and shut it I stood up, the book slipping from my hand to hit the floor. I glanced down and then back to him as the questions rolled. I figured as much though, I mean after all here I was in his room when I shouldn't be, much less the fact that I just left him clear across town.

As he slumped against the door and sighed I bent down and picked up the book I dropped. "You're not tripping Jason, but I'm....I really don't know how to explain it." Stepping over and placing the book back with the rest of them, "Nice collection you have." I knew it wouldn't stop him from wondering what the hell was going on and I was trying to stall because I couldn't come up with a good explanation to it either, at least not one that he would think I am a looney for let alone one he would believe.

I stepped closer to him but stopped. I just looked at him as he leaned against his door, "Your dad doesn't know I am here, obviously. I think he would have mentioned a girl in your room when you came home, dontcha think? As for teleporting," I started to laugh softly, "you watch too many sci-fi movies. I just simply got a fast taxi is all." I knew it was a lame excuse, but I was out of ideas. I didn't want to tell him what I was...I at least was trying to protect him from knowing that much.

"I'm sorry, I know it looks bad and all, but I wanted to find out more about you and I tend to do that easier from a distance. Sorta like you when you watch people at the beach. Being around you makes it....difficult...for me to concentrate on finding out more about you." That was at least true. I just hoped he would buy it and I could leave with a little bit of dignity left. Who the hell ever got the drop on a vampire before....ladies and gentlemen, meet Jason, the one and only!
 
I looked at her for a long time in silence. She stood there nervous about something. A tension in her body said she was waiting for me to call bullshit on her little excuse. It was bullshit, I know that much for a fact. She had somehow vanished right before my eyes and did it simply to beat me home and snoop through me shit. I could somewhat believe she wanted to get to know me, but going through my stuff didn't make much sense to me. Why? What made me so special that she would do this, and what was special about her that gave her super powers or something.

Okay maybe I could overlook the vanishing thing, after all it was stupid to think of her as a super hero or something. This was real life and there had to be an explaination for that. Perhaps that kiss had made me more dizzy than I thought and I simply wasn't paying attention so it looked like she was simply gone into thin air.

"A fast taxi?" I said increduclous. "Really? Alright don't tell me the truth." I moved over to her and knelt down to pick up the book she dropped, "But I mean something to you. Something that means enough to try and sneak into my room and....I don't know find my porn collection or something." I moved around her, to my bed and sat down.

"Well? What did you find out?" I asked gesturing around the room. "Do I get to have sex with you if I pass this test?" I looked up at her, "You disappeared into thin air, and last I checked taxi's don't do that? SO you are either a wizard or a super hero or something. Oh hey! Are you a princess from another demention? That would be cool."
 
The silence wasn't a good sign and then just like I hoped it wouldn't go he blew up. As he moved pass me I sighed softly before turning to face him. I knew why he was upset, that much was rather obvious even to the blind. I just didn't know how he would handle the news. Sure he loved reading about vampires, but I am sure that he never thought they were real or that he would ever actually meet one.

As he stopped, looking at me for the answers I took a step toward him before stopping again, "Jason, what you described about every nerve ending alive...that is what it is like for me when you are near me. It is not only that but I don't think straight when you are near. My mind and body go into overload and I don't know how to handle that. It has been a really LONG time since that has happened to me." I paused to see if maybe that would curb his appetite and I could see that while he was shocked to hear the news, it didn't answer the questions that were most pressing in his mind.

I stepped over to him and quickly took a seat beside him on the bed. Maybe not the best move for me, but I couldn't stand in front of him like that. Something about how he was looking at me was stirring things inside of me. Mainly the whole drop to your knees and beg forgiveness type of thing. I'm sure most guys probably would have loved that and even a part of Jason would have too, but...well that was an old life and a life before that and that.

I glanced down in his hands at the book before looking back up to him. As my eyes locked with his my finger reached over and as I sighed I tapped the book. I couldn't voice it and he would probably think I am crazy anyway, but I couldn't explain anything, not in a way he would buy it. I just hoped like hell that he would try to be open minded about this, but the upset vibe I was getting from him...I really believed this might be a disaster waiting to happen.
 
I didn't understand what she was saying. Her words made no sense to me, like okay sure, she had the same feelings for me. Something inside both of us seemed to want to pull us together but that didn't explain anything about what I've seen her do. I mean it wasn't like it was the first time she's vanished on me either. The first time I saw her in class, she had somehow zipped to the door before I could say hi. When she asked to talk with me outside the cafeteria today she had disappeared when I turned around.

She reached gently toward me like she was going to grab my hand, but instead she sighed and tapped the novel in my hand. I looked down at the book and blinked. What about the book? It was an Anita Blake book, which was a vampire hunter series and a pretty freaking good one too. Lots of sex in it, which was the first thing that came to mind. Did she want to have sex but was afraid to tell me? Hey maybe she was a virgin too and wanted to lose her cherry with me. Oh that would be awesome.

Then I realized I wasn't dreaming again and tried to think of something else. Okay so maybe, just maybe I wasn't hallucinating when she disappeared on me. That meant what? She was fast? What about this book was fast.

Oh no fucking way.

I looked at her, my eyes wide. Then I shifted away from her slightly. "You....No come on. How? Wait what?" I shook my head. "Oh haha, I get it. You like to dress up and roleplay as a vampire. Do you have a ton of outfits from Hot Topic?"

I chuckled and set the book aside, "Elizabeth that's cool. I'm down for roleplaying I'm a nerd like that. You didn't have to be so shy about it."
 
Watching as his eyes moved from the book back up to me, then the realization dawning on him, along with the questions I expected. But what I didn't expect was his explanation for it. While on the one hand I didn't want him to know, after all it would be safer for him in the long run, on the other hand if I took this easy out he was giving me with the whole roleplay idea I would feel...I don't know...saddened that he didn't know. Who said life as a vampire was easy didn't live as one, that was for sure!

"Something like that, yeah. I'm sorry I didn't say anything, I didn't know how you would react to it. I mean how weird is it?" I turned away and stood back up, my legs seeming to find the strength after all that build up. I was so worried how he would take to the news, I was even expecting the bad in it, but then he turns around and offers me a way out without even realizing it. So why did I feel like shit?

"Look, I'm sorry I broke in your house to find out more about you. I'm sorry I've kept you confused about what is going on. I should be leaving now," I started for the door, this time making sure he actually watched me leave, so there were no more questions. I think I am losing my mind, first this reaction to him and now this cop out I was doing. What the hell was wrong with me?
 
I watched her go and somehow got a sense of I dunno from her. It felt like I had missed the mark on what she was trying to tell me. I glanced down at the book amd tried to think of something to say, some answer that would make her stay. When I looked up she was gone, but I had seen her leave so i couldnt call out magic on it. Upset, I tossed the book away and flopped onto the bed.

Tonight could have gone so much better. But I was too stupid to get it. Although we had kissed and that was nice. Even now it was like I could still feel her on my lips. Like a vampires kiss. There was a book I had which when a vampire kissed someone that person could feel that kiss forever and it drove him into her arms so she could feed on his desire and then his blood.

Wait vampire role play? That didnt make sense. She would sneak into my room to find out about me if that was her secret. My eyes went wide and i gasped. My fingers went to my lips. The tingling, the kiss, the vanishing....holy shit.

Elizabeth Worthington was a vampire.

Worse yet. She was hunting me.
 
I didn't feel any better as I got further away from his house. What was it about him that drove me like this? Why the hell was I acting this way? For years I have gone through just ignoring people until I needed to feed. This year was going to be the same as those, but then he showed up and I didn't expect the reaction that I had. I figured I could just blow him off like I had everyone else; never let anyone get close; but the feel of him near me, the sound of his voice...it was something that my body and blood recognized.

When I got home I just crashed, I didn't want to think anymore, hell I didn't want to leave this room, but I knew, just knew it deep down that if I tried to stay away from him it would just eat at me. I hate it when I get attached like that, hate it and love it all at the same time. Guess that was what love was all about, hate and love, but they got it wrong when they said it was the person you loved and hated....it was the situations, always the situations.

The next morning I did what most would call a normal routine, but then again there wasn't anything normal about me anymore. I was thankful that it was the last day of school this week. I was stuck seeing Jason at school, but maybe I could hide out on the weekend. Even as I thought it, I felt the dread come over me. Groaning I headed to school, at least there whatever was ruling me about him would calm down cause he was there. Now the question was, what the hell do I say to him? The dinner was great, the kiss was...was....dangerous cause I wanted more. Then he catches me in his room and everything just went to shit quickly. I was looking forward to Math, at least there I could see him, maybe we could start fresh.....even a vampire could hope.
 
I got up slowly in the morning. A night full of nightmares had kept me from getting much sleep and what sleep I got was not relaxing in any way. I was groggy as I went through the morning routine of brushing my teeth, combing my hair and all that jazz. Part of me really thought about bailing on school today. I wasn't sure I wanted to go face a vampire.

I also wasn't sure I was sane. I mean how could Elizabeth actually be a vampire? They were fictional creatures, something out of TV and books not reality. Yet that was my only argument against it. She practically told me outright what she was, plus she can vanish right before our eyes so that was a big red flag. Ugh it was too much to think about, fucking vampires and beautiful women.

Everything I pieced together last night was that Elizabeth was hunting me for some reason. But as I thought about it, I figured that maybe she wasn't. However there was something she wanted from me, not that I could imagine even for a second what a vampire might want from me.

See?

I keep calling her that. How insane am I? Talking about a real-life vampire going to my school. One with fucking superpowers at that.

I was so screwed.

Anyway I got to school and kept my eyes open for Elizabeth to appear after me. I didn't want to tell my friends what happened last night, they wouldn't believe me anyway, not even the true shit that happened.

Tim jumped me before first period and threw his arms around me, "So? How did it go you fuck stain?"

"What?"

"The date last night, you know exactly what the fuck I'm talking about."

"Oh it went good. We had dinner." I told him.

"Did you get laid?"

"What? No! First date you dickhead."

Tim laughed, "Damn I was hoping she'd be a little freak."

"I hate you."
 
Moving through the halls I did hear from time to time some murmurings of being the girl that went out with Jason. Too many comments about what he had over me for me to go out with him were made. By the time I actually made it to math class I was already in a foul mood.

I didn't know what to expect when I walked into the room, but it seemed like any other school day for most people. Not sure why it was a wreck for me.

Before I even got in the room good I felt it, the pull, the fire starting up inside of me. I glanced over to where Jason usually sat, but I didn't see him. I knew he was close by because of the way my body was reacting. I walked down the little aisle to my seat, trying not to look around, searching for him. Taking my seat I kept my eyes down and even then I could still feel eyes on me, much less what started off as a light hum was becoming a vibration through me.

The reactions that Jason seem to pull from me were too much to even describe to someone that couldn't feel it. It was painful and yet it wasn't, it was a nagging and yet not in a bad way, it was a hunger like nothing you have ever felt before, it was even a feeling like you were standing in a house that was on fire. I knew my skin was cold and yet I felt like I was sweating. I felt what most would call cold chills sliding over my body and yet they left no goosebumps in their wake. Even some would say I was coming down with an illness the way I could even begin to describe it. All I knew was that Jason seemed to be the cause of it and I needed to find out why.

My eyes rose as my head tilted to see if he was sitting in his seat, beside me.
 
I wasn't looking forward to Math class today. I knew Elizabeth would be there, and I still wasn't sure what to make of her. It was conflicting to be sure, because all my friends though it was really cool that I had gotten a date with her. I had told them all most of the truth about what happened, the dinner, the jokes, the kiss. It was good to feel like I've reached a milestone in life. Little did they know what Elizabeth really was.

Maybe I would just wait until she proved she was out to hurt me before I cried witch on her. Plus she was really really hot right? Why not just see where things went, besides there was no real proof she was an evil vampire right? She could have killed me or something, but she didn't.

So in Math I took my seat. Elizabeth was already in her seat, her hair falling over her face as she had her head hung down. I wanted to talk to her really quick and see what her deal was, but the bell rang and class started instantly. During class I wrote a note on a piece of paper and slide it to her.

Are you really a vampire? Stupid question but it is the only explaination I can come up with. P.S. please don't eat me.
 
My eyes fell upon him just as he handed me a note. I opened it and read it. At first I sighed heavily, but then as I looked over it again I couldn't help but chuckle lightly, did he really think I was going to eat him?

Looking at him with the laughter still in my eyes I shook my head before jotting down on the note, Yes and no I'm not going to eat you. You have to stop reading those books, they are all lies. Can we talk at lunch? I passed the note back to him and hoped for the best. It wasn't exactly how I wanted to bring up that I was a vampire, but at least it was a start. Now I could only hope that he wouldn't flip out, using what he read as a means to what I really was.

Glancing over to him I looked hopeful, expecting some kind of reaction to the note.
 
So there I sat on the edge of the fountain again, this time it was I who was doing the waiting for Elizabeth to show up. Seeing as how she had like super speed powers or something, it was weird that I was waiting for her. My stomach was a bunch of knots, I felt like they were trying to twist themselves apart inside of me. I read and reread her note, assuring myself that she wasn't going to pounce on me and eat me alive like some killer zombie....wait she was a vampire not a zombie, guess that doesn't work as a thing.

When I looked up again Elizabeth was standing there before me. I tensed for a moment, still expecting her to charge at me. I took a deep breath, "Hi Elizabeth. No offense, but you still look like you are about to eat me." I told her rubbing my neck.
 
I could have easily sped my way to the fountain, after all it seemed like our spot at school, but then I decided against it. Jason had been put through enough weird stuff and now having conformation of what he thought I was, well that wasn't going to help matters. I decided the best route was to take my time and walk like any other normal teenager, even though I was centuries past that in my life.

My eyes fell upon him, note in hand as if he was reading it all over again. I felt the hum start once again and knew that even if I didn't see him I would have known he was there. I moved closer to him and waited for him to look up, to notice I was even there.

When he looked up I noticed the surprise, let alone how he tensed up, almost expecting me to attack him. My smile faltered and then his words struck at the reason behind the reaction. I sighed and moved to sit beside him, "I'm not going to eat you Jason, please stop acting like I am." I was starting to think that maybe it wasn't the best idea in the world to let him know what I was, but then again I was out of ideas. He had been upset and my brain just wasn't working as well as it normally did...never did around him.

I glanced at him before looking back at my clasped hands in my lap, "I just wanted to say I enjoyed dinner. Wish we could do it again, but....well now that you know, it looks like it bothers you and I don't want that Jason. I don't want you looking at me like you do now. I liked how you looked at me at dinner." I wasn't sure exactly what I was going to say to him when I said we needed to talk, maybe I was hoping he would find it interesting, after all he did enjoy his vampire books.
 
I looked at her in shock. How could I have been such a dick, how could I be such a dumbass? I have read countless vampire stories all with different takes on the creatures. All of them different meant that none of them ciuld be right. Here i was treating her like a monster when all she wanted was to be treated like a normal person...which was weird for a vampire to want in my mind but whatever. Maybe she had good reason.

I shook my head and took a deep breath, "God I am an asshole. Look Elizabeth I am sorry. I just couldnt believe you would ever go out with me you know. I needed something to be wrong with you because that was the only thing that could justify going out with me. Then you like teleported or whatever and it freaked me out. The vampire thing made sense all of a sudden. You could get me out alone and suck my blood and that woild be it." I hung my head. "I cant believe how easy this is. I mean you said you're a vampire and instead of laughing or mocking you i instantly believe it. I am a fool."

I sighed and looked at her. "Can you tell me why my body comes alive when you are near me? How when you are around i can feel every inch of myself because it all wants you to touch me? That some vampire mojo you squirted on me or something?"
 
I sighed softly, "You're not a fool Jason and I wish I had told you earlier. You are a great guy, so it shouldn't be a shock that I would want to go out with you. Your funny, your kind and compassionate, well until recently you were." I stuck my tongue out at him to tease him a bit, trying to make light of the situation.

"Oh and did I mention you're a great kisser too," smiling softly to him, "I didn't want to leave. Jason, I honestly didn't want to get involved with anyone. I mean look at my life, it is not a great thing in the long run. I have had plenty of heart break and I really didn't want to go through with that again, but you came over and I don't know what it is about you, but what you described happens to me too. So if it is vampire mojo I squirted on you then what did you squirt on me?"

Laughing softly at the crude thought of it all, "I like you Jason, I want to be with you. Yes I will admit the desire to taste you is strong when you are around, but I wouldn't ever do that without your permission." Glancing back at my hands, "I know you won't believe this, but I find I can't do anything when you are concerned without you wanting it. I know it sounds weird but it is true." Glancing back at him, "I wanted to kiss you long before I did, but it wasn't until you mentioned it that I could. Take it for what you will, but you are not the only one that is dealing with these sensations to be with you in every way."

Okay I knew I was opening up a bit much, but at this point I didn't see any reason to hide anything from him anymore. He knew the worst of the worst, the rest was easy...at least I thought it was.
 
I nodded, "I swear I didn't shoot anything on you." I told her raising my hand, "I wanted too, but I didn't cause I'm like not a pervert or whatever." I stood up and paced around in from of her, emotions and thoughts just flowed through me, "God this is crazy you know that right. I mean I should be freaking out here, I guess actually I'm freaking out a little, but not in the way I should be freaking out and I think I am saying freak alot and I am sorry for that. God!" I stomped my foot. "I have read every book, watched every movie, played every game, all on vampires. I shouldn't be afraid of you. I should be completely stoked about meeting a real live vampire. You knwo how many things I could ask you right now?"

I looked at her, "Meeting you. Going out with you is the chance of a lifetime for me. To meet the vampire of all my fantasies. When that moment actually happened, I fucked it up." I scoffed and flopped back onto my ass behind her. "I freaked out, instead of just figuring it out and playing it cool."

"I guess it makes sense though right? The pull I feel for you, like fate knew what you were before I did and it pulled me to you. By some miracle it pulled you to me too."

I stopped and turned toward her, "Wait you couldn't do things to me I didn't want you to do? Like you couldn't kiss me until I wanted you too?" A slow smile spread across my lips. "Man what would have happened if I was wishing you'd sleep with me?"
 
I laughed softly at his first comment about spraying something onto me, getting the hint he was offering and finding it flattering all the same. I watched him pace back and forth and then he started to ramble, but it was a good ramble, it meant he was actually thinking things through.

I continued to let him talk and ask questions, waiting for the moment he decided it was time to actually listen to the answers. I now understood why he scoffed at the idea of what I was, he admitted that he didn't believe I should want to go out with him. After all I had to have some reason to want him, just not because of him...per his words.

I watched him go from plopping down to having some new idea popping into his head and him back on his feet. It was like the ideas were making his body move with each one of them. I found it amusing a bit to watch him move around, watch the wheels turning in his mind at the new knowledge. When he turned to me and asked me his final question I couldn't help but smile brightly to him, "So this is what it all boils down to? First there has to be some reason behind me wanting to be with you and now you want to know if I will have sex with you if you tell me to. Hmmmm...," letting the thought trail off for a few moments just to tease him, "For the record you have wished it, otherwise I wouldn't be trying to keep myself under control when we are alone." Laughing softly, "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. Besides I might eat you in the throes of passion...wouldn't want that now would we?" Winking playfully at him. It was nice to see him finally understanding that it wasn't a bad thing, that in fact this was a good thing. Maybe I needed to realize that too.
 
I listened to her and sighed, "Yeah that's true. I wouldn't want you to bite me, at least not hard." I teased. "Look I'm willing to take on faith that you are a vampire. Now that I think on it and look at you really hard," I looked at her really hard. "You sure look like a vampire, but I will need some more proof. I wanna see your super powers."

I raised a hand, "Before you start zipping around the school yard, why don't you go out with me tonight again? We can go into the woods behind my house and you can turn into a bat or mist or something for me. You know just to prove you're cool."

To be honest I wanted to see if she would kiss me again. Elizabeth's beauty wasn't diminished in my eyes because of the vampire thing. In fact as I came more to terms with it, she looked even hotter. What more perfect girl for me that an immortal creature of the night who I can totally get to scare the shit out of my friends. Not that they weren't scared enough as it was that Elizabeth was even talking to me.

Max told me on my way out here that he wanted me to run in and tell him when I saw the meteor falling from the sky because Elizabeth dating me was clearly a sign that 2012 was the end of all time. My friends are dicks. But Max was right in a way, if you thought about it hard enough.
 
As he leaned down I was so tempted to yell 'BOO', but I was a good girl. Who says a vampire doesn't have control? Jason made me laugh, he made me roll my eyes and sigh a lot, but then back before I was a vampire I probably would have acted the same way. I knew it would take time and patience...which I had both of.

The mention of taking me into the woods behind his house had me raising an eyebrow at him, "I don't turn into anything Jason, that is fiction. But I am guessing you want to get me alone and in the woods no less." Smiling brightly again at Jason's unique ways I nodded, "Of course I will go out with you again, even if it is to only visit your woods.

Standing up in front of him, but making sure to make it nice and slow; for some reason the thought of jumping up quickly probably would have had him screaming like a girl and running for cover. The thought had me biting back a laugh because even if he did just that I wouldn't have been able to stop myself from wanting to go out with him again anyway, no matter how crazy it might have looked to anyone else. I drew closer to him, moving my hands ever so slowly to his arms. Letting my fingers brush over his arms as I locked eyes with him, "You know we really should be heading back to class, although we could always sneak away and spend the evening together...what do you say?"
 
I put my hand to my chest and gasped, "Why my dear vampire are you trying to corrupt me already and have me skip school?" I looked into her eyes with incredulous indignation. Then I laughed and took her hand in mine, "Nah, I'm just fucking with you. I can't wait to see the rumors that pop up after we disappear. I wont have to tell anyone you're a vampire because they'll think you took me away to murder me horribly anyway."

I got up and we snuck out quickly to the parking lot to jump into her car. I didn't think vampire's would drive, but Elizabeth had a nice ass Porche. It was flaming bright red with a pure black interior, it was vampiric and oddly fitting. "Of course, you would have a car like this. Dear god what am I getting into?"

In her car I glanced at her and asked the big question. "Okay I'm so sorry Elizabeth, but I have to ask.....how badly am I robbing the grave right now?" I laughed, "Ha graverobbing, now that's funny."

Why did I resort to bad jokes whenever I....well....opened my mouth.
 
Back
Top