The Succubus And The Cult

EroticLiteracy

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 27, 2017
Posts
1,085
Was this what it was like to be punished by god?

He was on his hands and knees his hands clasped together and tears spilling down his cheeks. His large broad shoulders quaked with emotion and he continued to stare up at the picture of Jesus adorning the wall of the reflection room.

“Surely she will not be punished?” Timothy asked staring at the picture as if it held divine answers “I was the one who wanted it!”

The door opened behind him startling him. He hurriedly rose as the nurse came in a kind smile on her face even as her eyes said bad news.

“She’s stable now sweetheart” The nurse said as Tim came over “But in a coma”

“A coma?” Tim said his voice growing weak “I don’t understand… all we did was have sex!”

“Oh honey that had nothing to do with this” The nurse said coming over and gently touching his shoulder “The doctors don’t understand what happened but whatever it is it has to be chronic we’re trying to get her family here now. The important thing is that she is stable”

“Praise be” Tim said sighing “I guess that’s the best I can hope for right now isn’t it?”

“Go home” The nurse said moving her hand away and turning back to the door “There isn’t anything you can do at this point”

“Okay” Tim said sighing “Thank you nurse”

“It was my pleasure” She said hesitating at the door before turning back to him. She walked over taking out a note and scribbling something on it before handing it to him.

“Just in case you ever need to talk” The much older woman said with a flirty smile before leaving. To anyone else that might have seemed strange given the fact she was at least ten years older and there was a wedding ring on her finger.

But not for Tim

Tim life could be summed up with one-word Contradictions. The young man was good looking with a rocking bod tan taunt skin, and muscular legs and forearms. His hair was a deep rich brown and his eyes the most delicious sky blue. He was as close to an Adonis as you could get in the modern world.

Not that you couldn’t tell it from his personality! Tim was as most the definition of a nerd as you could get. He was into the supernatural and sci fi and spent most of his weekend hanging out with his friends and playing Dungeons and Dragons.

The contradictions didn’t stop there either! Even with Tim being as shy as he was he seemed to naturally attract woman of all ages. He never seemed to notice which made the whole thing all the stranger….

Then there was the whole church thing…..

This one made more sense given Tim was raised in a nunnery after being dropped off there as a baby. The teaching of the catholic nuns had a lasting impression on the young lad growing up. He was a firm believer in god and even went so far to try and save himself for marriage.

Which made his… predicament all the more contradicting.

From the minute Tim hit puberty he seemed to have a certain… Interest in sex. No matter how hard he tried to pray and wish it away it never went away. Not a day went by that he didn’t think about sex or imagine himself with a girl in some form of manner.

And then there was the small matter of his balls.

What could be more ironic than a man of god having balls that literally swelled with cum. The doctors the nun sent him to had never seen anything like it before. They akined it to blue balls but on a much more potent needy scale.

Contradictions an Adonis of a godly man who was obsessed with sex and whose balls literally needed to be drained. Was that how he ended up in this situation? Because he finally couldn’t take it anymore and said yes to one of the many woman who propositioned him every day? Those were the thoughts running through Tim head as he exited the hospital and stepped out into the dreary New York City night.

There was a breezing coming in through the bay and he brought his wool coat closer to his body. He noticed a few of the nurses eyeing him and with a blush and a wave hurried down the street towards his apartment. His mind was in turmoil unable to stop thinking about the woman he left in the hospital. There was no way it could have been his fault.

Right?
 
IC: Jezabel Milano

Jess was there when he left the hospital and began walking down the street following after him. Watching young Timothy walk back to his apartment she had to say the little baby she remembered had grown into quite the edible young man. She licked her lips as her nipples hardened and her pussy moistened just from being near him.

Their kind could always tell one another just by the instantaneous reaction they got from the resonance of their individual energy being in proximity to one another. Without having to see it Jess could tell being near her was effecting him in much the same way.

He glanced back to her. He could tell who it was effecting him. She smiled. Timothy had good instincts at least, if no training and no precision to speak of.

She wore a long coat that swirled in the breeze from San Francisco Bay. Under she wore knee high fringed leather boots with silver jangles and hip hugging low slung jeans that revealed the strings of her lacey G-string and was cut to reveal more of her thighs than conceal. Over that she wore a black t-shirt that was stretched over her C-cup bust size and cut to reveal her midriff and the tiny ruby in her navel piercing.

He looked back to her again and Jess' smile widened as she caught up with him. "Hello Timothy. You nearly killed that woman last night, didn't you? You do know it is all your fault, right?"

She put a hand on his shoulder and shook as her energy flowed into his and his into hers. The rush railroaded through her at a mere touch made her almost swoon. Males were very rare and very prized for this very reason. She wished she could spend hours standing here just touching him but there was business to tend to. "It is time I tell you who you are."
 
Last edited:
He felt her before he heard her.

He was halfway home when the presence of her made itself known. Even though he was still upset about what happened to her a new feeling began to make itself known. The hair on the back of his neck began to stand on end and a pulsating need began to emanate from his groin.

“I’m cursed” He bemoaned glaring at his half hard cock. He wanted to glare at it as if trying to force it back by sheer anger.

It didn’t work if anything his cock got even harder as he continued to walk towards his apartment. He felt something at the back of his neck. A warning light that blared out turn around. He did so turning his head and scanning the side walk.

His eyes landed on her because it could only be her. She wasn’t even trying to be sly about it! Eye fucking him right across the street as she kept pace with him! His cock practically screamed out yet please.

Why did she have to be so sexy to? So sexy it was almost unnatural. What did a sinful woman like her even want with him?!

A cold sweat broke out over the nape of his neck. Before he knew it he was running pushing his legs as fast as they would go as he tore ass into a alleyway. He didn’t know why but he was terrified, terrified of her and the deep desire he felt for her.

“What is wrong with me” He moaned stopping in the middle of the alley. He jammed his thumb into his temple trying to stave back the images and thoughts running through his mind with a bit of pain.

After several seconds he dared to look back. He already knew what he was going to find but prayed and hoped his senses were somehow failing him. That the pull he felt towards her wasn’t putting her squarely behind him….

Tim could never be that lucky.

She teased him reaching out and touching his shoulder and sending another blast of pleasure through his strong quaking shoulders. His lips parted a raged moan of pleasure and anger as she moved in front of him. His eyes swept over her body once more taking her in even as his cock blossomed from half hard to a full raging erection.

“Whoever you are I am not interested” He said even as his voice quaked with desire. He felt a surge of energy from their connected touch and stumbled back to break it.

“And you need to take back what you said” Tim said panting “I didn’t kill her… all my life I have been god I have kept my sexual desires at bay. So many people have sex! Before marriage! God isn’t punishing me when there are so many others who have gave in!”

He turned stomping his way towards the far end of the alleyway. He shoved his hands into his pocket trying his best to keep away from the hard-throbbing member encased in his jeans. He bit his lip once more trying to focus on pain instead of pleasure.
 
IC: Jezabel Milano

He looked back to her again and Jess' smile widened as she caught up with him. "Hello Timothy. You nearly killed that woman last night, didn't you? You do know it is all your fault, right?"

"Whoever you are I am not interested," He told her, but she could feel the frisson to his voice that spoke that the exact opposite was true, "And you need to take back what you said."

She put a hand on his shoulder and shook as her energy flowed into his and his into hers. The rush railroaded through her at a mere touch made her almost swoon. Males were very rare and very prized for this very reason. She wished she could spend hours standing here just touching him but there was business to tend to. "It is time I tell you who you are."

"I didn't kill her..." He protested in panting breaths. Apparently he too was feeling the effect of their touch, the entwining of energies complimentary to one another passing through them and flowing back into the other different and somehow more...tastier. Males were rare and prized indeed.

"No, you are right, you didn't. Fortunately for your little playmate you instinctively stopped the feeding off of her energy before she reached that last drop of life in her," She explained, "She'll be okay in a few weeks once her energy has time to replenish itself, by the way."

She shook her head, "But that just demonstrates why I need to show you how to control yourself when fucking someone. We consider what you did to her a very wicked thing to do to someone."

"All my life I have been good," He told her, "I have kept my sexual desires at bay. So many people have sex! Before marriage! God isn’t punishing me when there are so many others who have gave in!"

"No," She said, "How can HE when you seem to be handling all the punishing of yourself instead of HIM."

He turned hands in his pockets and tried to march out of the alley she had caught up with in. She called after him, "I left you on the steps of the nunnery when you were just a baby. I did not want to leave you with those women, but it was the one place you would be safe to live your life free from them."

Jess came up to him holding out a piece of paper for him, "I am older than I look."

When he took the slip of paper Jess looked into his eyes so he could see how serious she was about this, "This is my number. Keep it, please. When the energy you gathered from that girl depletes itself and the urge to look for more comes over you. It will drive you crazy. Remember me. You can call me anytime day or night and I will come to help you through it, Timothy."

With that she let him go walking towards his apartment and for her back to the tattoo shop she ran. She couldn't force him, wouldn't force him, to see reason and come for her. All she could do was offer to help him when he faced his hour of need.

Jess sighed in sympathy for him looking back over her shoulder as Timothy walked home. She was soulsworn to this boy struggling with who and what he was. She wished and needed to help him, She ached to be near him once more after so long, but this first step was one he needed to take on his own volition.
 
Her words didn't make sense especially the way in which she worded them. Who was this WE she was talking about? The feeding? What did she mean the feeding? It didn't make any sense to him and only further freaked him out. His body was a rolling con-flux of emotion one of which being the desire for her.

Because she was attractive, she was hot. Then there was the connection the electrified thread that was running through him and tying them together. When she removed her hand he felt it and even though he should have felt relief what he felt instead was sadness. She stepped back and a shiver ran up his spine.

Then she blasted his world

"I'm sorry" He said his voice quivering "What was that? What you just said is impossible! You're the same age as me! You can't be the one who left me at the steps all those years ago"

She continued talking saying she was old and speaking about keeping him safe. He simply starred at her his eyes wide in shock. Did she know what she was implying? What it meant to him? If there was even a HINT that she held the answer he needed to know.

With a start he realized that she was walking away from him. He felt the brush of something in his hand and brought it up noting it was a number. He hurriedly pushed it into his pants

"Wait!" He said rushing towards her. He reached her at the end of the alleyway and grasped her wrist.

"I need to talk to you" He told her his tone firm "What you're saying is impossible! Will you come back to my apartment? It's a few blocks away and I have many questions for you"
 
IC: Jezebel Milano

Jess sighed in sympathy for him looking back over her shoulder as Timothy walked home. She was soulsworn to this boy struggling with who and what he was. She wished and needed to help him, She ached to be near him once more after so long, but this first step was one he needed to take on his own volition.

He came up behind her calling, "Wait!"

She turned to face him. "Yes Timothy?"

"I need to talk to you," He told her his tone firm.

"Very well," She said, "Talk."

"What you're saying is impossible!" He declared.

"Is that really what you wanted to say," She asked him with a shake of your head, "Look if you want to talk with me about this then you're going to have to open your mind to what you may think cannot be true."

Finally after a moment of tension between them he said, "Will you come back to my apartment? It's a few blocks away and I have many questions for you."

She smiled at that. "I would love to. Lead the way, Timothy."
 
"Open my mind?" Tim said faltering trying in vain to understand what she was trying to imply. She wanted him to open his mind? But the things she was saying were LITERALLY impossible!

"Uh let's go" He said faltering and moving towards the side walk. He walked with her in silence the questions on his full lips but unable to say them out loud. They reached his place in a matter of seconds which was nothing more than a small slightly run down looking block.

"Uh its not much" He said catching her look "but the nuns taught me that we need to count our blessings and I'm lucky to find any place in this town!"

He opened the door for her and ushered her into the hallway of his complex. He noted a few of the lingering tenants starring at her and with a possessive growl he didn't even know was possible pulled her into the elevator.

"You can start explaining now" He told her turning to regard her "I want to understand what's going on.... How was it my fault that this happened to her?"
 
IC: Jezebel Milano

She smiled at that. "I would love to. Lead the way, Timothy."

"Open my mind," He muttered, "Uh, let's go."

He led them down the sidewalk towards his apartment building. They climbed up one of the hills famous in the bay area to a rundown building she knew he called home. Her nose wrinkled at the smell as they stepped inside.

"Uh its not much" He said catching her look "but the nuns taught me that we need to count our blessings and I'm lucky to find any place in this town!"

She nodded at that. San Francisco was a city with a real estate market known for how difficult to find a place that would be affordable for the average person to live in. She'd had her place above the tattoo shop for forty years and even back then when this neighborhood was even less savory than it was now it was very difficult to purchase it.

She hardly noticed some of his neighbors eyeing her up. Their regard and sexual intent did feed her a little, but she was so used to it she hardly paid any attention to it until his angry possessive growl to communicate to them to back off. She smiled as they waited for the elevator doors to open up.

When they did he literally pulled her into it, and then when they closed he turned to her, "You can start explaining now."

"I have a lot to tell you. What do you want to know first," She asked turning to look at him.

He turned to look at her and they stood there in the elevator looking at each other before he answered, "I want to understand what's going on.... How was it my fault that this happened to her?"

"In a way it was, but not directly," Jess told him, "You took her energy when you had sex with her, and you took too much of it, but you were ignorant of the danger so it was not directly your fault. I can teach you though, Timothy, if you keep your mind open. I can teach you who you are and how to control your power."

She reached out and pushed the button that made the elevator stop halfway. "You are not wholly human. You are what's called an Incubus. You are part demon."
 
He starred at her his heart breaking when she said he was part demon.

"I" He said his eyes fluttering as he stumbled back toward the cool far side of the elevator waiting for him. He sunk down half wishing the metal would eat him or he would wake up and find it all a dream. That it didn't ring so true in his own heart and instinct.

Demon....

He knew all about demons. Growing up in a catholic boarding home meant lots of Sunday school teaching. Every day they had bible study and where there was a bible there was a demon. He learned about the different types, learned about their purpose on the world, and learned that they were the most vile creatures in existence.

And this girl was implying he was one.

And he believed her completely.

His yes welled with tears and his lower lip jutted out. He squirmed as if he was breaking down or having some type of nervous tick. After a few minutes he pushed himself off of the elevator walking over to her with narrowed eyes mixed with anger and nerves.

"This is the part where I am supposed to kill myself right?" He asked her shaking his head "As a half demon and unholy creature of god the only thing I can do is die right? It's what the nuns would want. I've devoted my life to god! I didn't have SEX for god! And it doesn't matter did it?

He turned to her his eyes narrowing with anger "Does it?!"

"Are you my mother?" He asked her with a growl.
 
Last edited:
IC: Jezebel Milano

She reached out and pushed the button that made the elevator stop halfway. "You are not wholly human. You are what's called an Incubus. You are part demon."

"I..." He stammered leaning against the wall of the elevator sinking down against it clearly floored by what she had just told him. It was a lot to take in. Jess knew from watching Timothy for so long that he'd been raised a devout catholic. There had been plenty of good reasons for that, of course, but now watching him she was witnessing the painful downside.

She wanted to reach out to him and to comfort him, but instead just pushed the button that made the elevator resume its ascent waiting for Timothy to swim through the flood of emotion her news caused in him.

The elevator came to a stop. They had arrived at the floor he lived on.

"This is the part where I am supposed to kill myself right?" He asked her shaking his head "As a half demon and unholy creature of god the only thing I can do is die right? It's what the nuns would want. I've devoted my life to god! I didn't have SEX for god! And it doesn't matter did it?"

"No," She told him as the elevator doors slid open, "Timothy you're wrong."

"Does it," He said shooting back up to his feet and glaring at her.

She shook her head, "Calm down, Timothy, I don't want you to kill yourself. I-"

He came over to her eyes full of jagged painful questions, "Are you my mother?"

She reached out placing a hand on his shoulder. "No, I am not, but she was like a sister to me....you have her eyes and her laugh...If it helps you could say I am your god-mother."

"I am yours, Timothy, your property, your servant. We call it being Soulsworn to someone." She turned pulling her long dark hair up so he could see the tattoo of a red six pointed star surrounded by ancient runes. "This was made the day you were born with your blood it binds me as your guardian and slave to you, as the true heir to the throne."

She let her hair down and turned back to face him again. "Something happened and your father and mother were killed. They would have killed you too if I had not hidden you among the nuns that night. It was your father's, my king's last order. He wanted you safe, away from the usurper, and he wanted you to have your own life...until you started showing signs of the awakening of the power from your heritage...like putting a woman in a coma from having sex with you."

She stepped in close to him so there was only a hair's breadth between them now. Their auras intermingled and she could breathe in and taste the roil of emotions surging through him. "My prince," She said looking up into his eyes, "Forgive me...I came as soon as I learned what happened, but I left you ignorant and unprepared for the consequences of your power awakening."
 
Timothy eyes grew wide as saucers. His mouth fell open as she revealed that she not only knew his mother but also considered herself a god mother to him! His mind tried to understand what that could possibly mean even as she talked about her being his slave.

He saw the flash of her tattoo and moved forward to give it a closer look. So far he hadn't said anything and a part of him wanted to just continue not saying anything. He took in the demonic pointed star a far cry from the cross that currently hung around his neck.

"My god mother?" Tim said shaking his head from side to side "You knew my mother and father? Oh god I think I'm going to faint!"

The young man stumbled back moving to his big armchair once more and sinking into it. He starred at her as she talked and when she called him a prince he openly gaped at her once more.

"Prince?" Tim said shaking his head from side to side "I'm no prince! I'm a christian man! I can't... I mean oh god you're this is insane!"

"I just need to know how to never do it again" He said reaching out to grab her hands "How can I prevent myself from ever doing it again?"
 
IC: Jezebel Milano

She stepped in close to him so there was only a hair's breadth between them now. Their auras intermingled and she could breathe in and taste the roil of emotions surging through him. "My prince," She said looking up into his eyes, "Forgive me...I came as soon as I learned what happened, but I left you ignorant and unprepared for the consequences of your power awakening."

"My god mother?" Tim said shaking his head from side to side "You knew my mother and father? Oh god I think I'm going to faint!"

Jess waited as Timothy stumbled back. She could guess this was quite a lot to take in. She'd be here for him, but Timothy needed to deal with the truth his own way without her. She bit her lip as he fell back into the chair. She wanted to say something, something to help sooth him, but there were no words to act as a balm to this ache. So she said nothing.

"Prince?" Tim said shaking his head from side to side "I'm no prince! I'm a christian man! I can't... I mean oh god you're this is insane!"

"You are my prince, Timothy," She said softly reaching out to comfort him from where she knelt before him, "And it may not be what you'd call normal but its the reality you live in now."

"I just need to know how to never do it again" He said reaching out to grab her hands "How can I prevent myself from ever doing it again?"

"Prevent it," She looked up at him appalled at the very suggestion, "You can't. Can you prevent yourself from breathing, or thinking? Your need for sexual energy is a part of you, Timothy. Now that it's been awakened in you there's no way to put it back to sleep."

"But with practice," Her hands closed around his fingers curling over his skin, thumbs lazily tracing sensual circles that raised goosebumps all up and down his arm, "You can learn to control it rather than it controlling you."

She looked up at him, "Would you like to see how, Timothy? I'd like to show you how."
 
Last edited:
Back
Top