Do you like it when an man pushes you your knee?

2009sam

Experienced
Do you like it when an man pushes you to your knees?

I love having a man put his hands on my shoulders and pushes me down on my knees. Of course I had sucked cock before this happened the first time but it makes more excited every time. I ventured into the corridor of my local video store this weekend, selected a booth. In a minute a man I had checked out when I was looking at the movie selection opened my door and I let him in. The movie was a young boy sucking a big cock so I said " that looks tasty!" He took that as his que to put a hand on my shoulder and I turned to face him. The next thing I know I'm on my way to my knees. I tugged down his shorts enjoyed a nice cut cock!
Do any of you enjoy the submission to another man this way?

Last edited:
Yes...Yes...YES!!!

I love having a man put his hands on my shoulders and pushes me down on my knees. Of course I had sucked cock before this happened the first time but it makes more excited every time. I ventured into the corridor of my local video store this weekend, selected a booth. In a minute a man I had checked out when I was looking at the movie selection opened my door and I let him in. The movie was a young boy sucking a big cock so I said " that looks tasty!" He took that as his que to put a hand on my shoulder and turned to face him. The next thing I know I'm on my way to my knees. I tugged down his shorts enjoyed a nice cut cock!

Yes, I do! My place in the world is on my knees in front of horny men!!! LOVE that ABS action, too! đź’•

I love having a man put his hands on my shoulders and pushes me down on my knees. Of course I had sucked cock before this happened the first time but it makes more excited every time. I ventured into the corridor of my local video store this weekend, selected a booth. In a minute a man I had checked out when I was looking at the movie selection opened my door and I let him in. The movie was a young boy sucking a big cock so I said " that looks tasty!" He took that as his que to put a hand on my shoulder and turned to face him. The next thing I know I'm on my way to my knees. I tugged down his shorts enjoyed a nice cut cock!

Would love to have the opportunity and would be more than happy to take my 'turn' at being his sub.

Yummy

I'd love to be dominated and used like this

I have several friends that do this when they want head. Just recently, i was in a public bathroom when my friend walked in an pushed me into a stall. Then pushed me to my knees. I knew what he wanted, so I pulled out his huge cock and sucked it till I drained his balls. This whole time no words were spoken.

I have several friends that do this when they want head. Just recently, i was in a public bathroom when my friend walked in an pushed me into a stall. Then pushed me to my knees. I knew what he wanted, so I pulled out his huge cock and sucked it till I drained his balls. This whole time no words were spoken.

That's hot! Sucking your friend (or in my case my best friend) is definitely a turn on. Haven't had the pleasure of doing what you said above, but next time we go to the bathroom together you can bet I'll be thinkng about his big cock.

Has only happened once

This has only happened to me once but it was the most amazing experience. I met a guy i had been chatting with online. We had never discussed dominance or submission at all. When we met, we made out for a few minutes then he placed his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down to my knees in front of him. I guessed what to do from there :) he later said that he could sense a submissiveness in me. we have begun to explore it further now and it only gets better. I am grateful someone saw this in me and decided to exploit it.

Never had the chance to be with a man, but the wife and I would love it if a man pushed me on my knees and made me worship him.

I am the man that pushes you to your knees

I am the man who you push to his knees. You do it because you know I'm a cocksucker and it's where I want to be. Once I'm down there shove your cock in my mouth and I'll take it down my throat too because that's what I want.

This happened the very first time I had a man's cock in my mouth, so perhaps I imprinted on the experience. To this day, it is the position I seem to need to be in. That first time, he thoughtfully tossed a pillow on the floor before before he pushed me down. He didn't speak; there was no need for him to explain.

Back