Power Bottoms

kingkhan1

Literotica Guru
Only fucked passive asses and just wanted to hear about guys experiences with dudes that were power bottoms.

A power bottom is a bottom who's the more dominant one.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/power_bottom

Can't believe there's an entry for that. I wonder what else they have.

Well that's what I thought... big cock guy that like to ride.. had one... I kind of thought this idea was more the verse guys... bi guys, not taking on a fem (girl) roll....just my thought....I'm sure someone will take it out of context :rolleyes:

You want a guy who would put a cockring on you and threaten you if you came before he did... :devil:

"Boy, here's your chance to be a man, fuck my ass right, you hear?"

i was getting fucked by a straight guy who was experimenting and i was dominating one in that situation

I'm verse, I like it all, I cross dress. I like giving pleasure....that doesn't mean you (anyone) gets to dominate me. I'm coming at it from a position of sexy powerfulness. After all, you've entrusted me to make you cum...I don't view that as submissive on my part.

and, imho, there are too many pigeon holes and rigid categories in gay sex.

I'm verse, I like it all, I cross dress. I like giving pleasure....that doesn't mean you (anyone) gets to dominate me. I'm coming at it from a position of sexy powerfulness. After all, you've entrusted me to make you cum...I don't view that as submissive on my part.

and, imho, there are too many pigeon holes and rigid categories in gay sex.

I have never felt submissive when bottoming it just means i prefer it to topping and when i was the dominating one it felt like i was just giving him tips to make the sex better

Back