Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was asked to make it a bit easier for those that wanted to go post to post and read the stories Horatio and Desiree... so I'm posting this page here and putting in my sig a link that will take a person to this page... On this page you can see the Post links for all the "chapters" for Horatio's Revenge and I'll do another one up for Desiree's Defense later :)

So now... you as the reader only have to remember what the number of the last post was you read... I hope this makes it easier for you folks that are catching up on Horatio while reading Desiree :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Horatio's Revenge Posts 1-48​

Post 1...Post 2...Post 3...Post 4...Post 5...Post 6...Post 7...Post 8...Post 9...Post 10...Post 11...Post 12...Post 13...Post 14...Post 15...Post 16...Post 17...Post 18...Post 19...Post 20...Post 21...Post 22...Post 23...Post 24...Post 25...Post 26...Post 27...Post 28...Post 29...Post 30...Post 31...Post 32...Post 33...Post 34...Post 35...Post 36...Post 37...Post 38...Post 39...Post 40...Post 41...Post 42...Post 43...Post 44...Post 45...Post 46...Post 47...Post 48

My Sig. line was getting crowded. ;)

Stories and Poems
Cherry Hill - A collection of stories
about a town called Cherry Hill...
co-written with Lit. author The_Darkness.

Visit me here or find out some things about Playgrounders Forum:

Playgrounders

What is a badge ceremony? - updated 4/23/07
#100/Red's Presentations *1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12, 13,14,15,16,17,18,

Red's just pop in, chat, and read a bit thread

Got a good or bad IM/PM and before you PM/IM me click here too

Stories on the threads I write/wrote and one with a friend :D

Horatio's Revenge ~ Book One ~ Chapter Links 1-48
Desiree's Defense ~ Book Two ~ Chapter Links 1-25
Playgrounders' Fantasy
Passing of the Crown = This is NON-consent - RAPE - violent and descriptive!!! rejected by Lit. due to the violent content
Two Letters to Anonymous

Some SRP's I'm in and I think you'll enjoy.:D

Claiming Claire - Modern day BDSM (Master/female slave)
Randy Reporting - Modern day BDSM (Mistress/male slave)
Pirateness - New World Pirate Drama/Romance
A Witchy Tale - a time travel thread
The Strange and True Tales of the Count of Muldoon - Sci-fi/Fantasy
Lords of Itaea - Sci-fi/Fantasy
Avis's Collection - Modern Day BDSM (Master/subs)
Freelancers: Tight Quarters - Sci-Fi/Fantasy

***Finished SRP Story***

The Lust of Tortuga - A story about a world ruled by two elven races. An evil however lurks and over the course of a long running war, destroys the world and those that love it. A banished warrior and a queen must come together to bring chaos to an end and in so doing reunite their "dead".

Elizabeth's Education in Erotica This was my first SRP and a second favorite to the current one running called "Claiming Claire".

Flames of War*kinda finished* ~ This story is another SRP... it is soooo close to being done she's left on the edge of release, but the story is outstanding and well worth the trip getting there. :) This is favorite #2 :)

The Curse and the Travelers - A fantasy of two couples destined for fate, but do all happy endings mean love. . .Travelers jump through planets and tangle with evils from both worlds. Another favored SRP. :heart:

Torn Between Two Lovers - Modern day story of LUST

Special things - - thank you to all the readers that voted and made this happen for me. :) :kiss:

Golden Arrows - 3rd place finish for the Valentine's Day 2012 contest

Annual Literotica Awards 2010
A Royal Sacrifice Ch. 23 - final chapter to the chain story A Royal Sacrifice - tied for Best Chain Story 2010.

Annual Literotica Author Awards 2007
Best First Time Story: Tender Touches
Laresa's World: Ben/Horace - May 2007 Reader's Choice Nominee Chain Story Category
A Royal Sacrifice Ch. 17 - Oct. 2007 Reader's Choice Nominee Chain Story Category

Annual Literotica Author Awards 2006
Laresa's World Ch. 01: Adam - August's Nominee for Chain Story Category
The Beach - July's Nominee for the Audio Poetry Category
Where Did You Come From? - June's Nominee for the Audio Poetry Category
Questions Answered by Red - May's Nominee for the Reviews/Essays Category
She's Let Go - April's Nominee for the Illustrated Poetry Category
Droplets of Heat - February's Nominee for the Illustrated Poetry Category

Annual Literotica Author Awards 2005
Best Celebrity Category:Fairy Tale Fantasy: Cindy's Story
Best Romance Category: Rancher's Dream

Passing Glances = Awarded an Editor's Choice recognition.

Other Contests:

Survivor 2012 1st Place Winner
Survivor 2006 4th Place Winner

Links to Chain Stories written by me and other writers of Literotica:

Dry Valley - a chain story about a family who lives in Texas that must deal with a threat to one of their favorite residents. Winner of a Reader's Choice Award as well as spending several months in the top ten of chain stories here at Lit. (Chain closed - ending complete)

Laresa's World - a chain story that revolves around a genie captured in a ring. Winner of several nominations and awards on various adult sites. (Chain closed - ending complete)

A Royal Sacrifice - a sappy medieval romance. Winner of several nominations for Reader's Choice 2007. (Chain closed - ending complete)

Enchanted Twelve - a chain story revolving around the Grimms Fairy Tale: The Twelve Dancing Princesses. (Chain closed - ending complete for my purposes)

Kismet - a chain story that takes place in an alternate world similar to the Islamic culture. Kismet is about a young woman who is sold into slavery by a jealous wife. (Chain closed - ending complete)

On the Bus - this chain story is a open ended one. It revolves around the different people that get on and off a Greyhound bus that is going cross country. Each chapter stands on its own, unlike the ones mentioned above that have (or will have when concluded) a beginning, middle, and an end. (Links to individual stories not yet posted on first post, but will be coming soon)

Last edited:
RedHairedandFriendly said:
Hmmm... Some have recently hinted that my sig was to long... ;) So I decided to shorten it. However I also was told not to because people were clicking links to the SRP's and such to read them so they didn't have to search all over the Literotica Heaven's to find them... so here are the links that were in my sig. :) Now... to all of you with Dial Up... Don't say I didn't try :kiss: :D

Stories I write/wrote because I was bored :D

Horatio's Revenge ~ Book One ~ Chapter Links 1-48
Desiree's Defense 12:33 PM;12-23-05

Some SRP's
Train Wreck of Emotions
The Lust of Tortuga
Stillness of the Night
The Orient Connection
The Harem
The Curse and the Travelers
Hot, Daze... (my char starts at #379)
Saving the World
Thru Time
Predator: Mating Season

Hi {{{Red}}} :kiss: Just come in to wish you a Happy New Year hon :rose: I hope 2006 is good to you :kiss:

By the way, it's usually pics that slow down dial-up not the written bits ;)

WantonWitch said:
Hi {{{Red}}} :kiss: Just come in to wish you a Happy New Year hon :rose: I hope 2006 is good to you :kiss:

By the way, it's usually pics that slow down dial-up not the written bits ;)
Thanks for the wishes :)

Yes... I know about pics too... but I figured I'd compromise :D... I like pretty pics to much to give them up :)... so I figured I'd shrink my sig. a bit :D :kiss: and Hugs for you this New Year :D

Post 1,Post 2,Post 3,Post 4,Post 5,Post 6,Post 7,Post 8,Post 9,

Marcus heard the scream of pain rip through his wife as if it were his own. He paced up and down the rug that stretched out in front of his fireplace. The rain fell quietly against the window drown out by the sounds of the woman’s labor upstair bringing a sense of fear and dread to his heart. She’d been in labor for several hours and he worried about how much more Katherine could take. He downed another tumbler of brandy and slammed the empty bottle on the table. Grabbing his chair he sat down and waited out the night.

The midwife watched her Mistress struggle to deliver the small mite and when the young one was finally free of its warm home, a gasp of relief escaped both her mouth and the straining mother. The woman handed the babe over to the young maid and grinned up to Lady Katherine. “You’ve a daughter,” the woman said.

Katherine drowned out the woman’s words when another pain shot through her and her back lifted from the bed. “Marcus!” she screamed, collapsed back on the bed and cried his name over and over.

Marcus took the stairs three at a time, burst into the room, and ran to her side. He held her hand, smoothed back her hair, and kissed her sweaty brow. “I’m here love... I’m here.” He looked to the maid that held a child and the midwife that had placed herself between his wife’s legs again. “What is it?” he demanded.

“Another,” the woman said. “You,” she looked to the girl. “Tie a ribbon around the ankle of that girl and give her to her father. Be quick!” The old hag went back to the task at hand and moved her fingers under the small head that was slowly emerging. Within moments Mark was holding his daughter, her small body felt like that of a small kitten, and he feared he’d crush her in his large hands.

His eyes went to Kat and he prayed silently as he saw her face contort in pain; her eyes clenched tight as another contraction tore through her. “Soon Kattie soon...,” he whispered.

“Girl!” the old woman said bringing Marcus’ attention back to his second child. He watched the sloppy, wet child be handed to the maid and looked to the old woman. A few seconds later the child cried and the old woman grinned. “You’ve another girl my Lord.”

His heart burst in his chest and Marcus breathed a sigh of relief. He looked to Katherine, saw her eyes absorb him, before reaching two very weak arms up to grasp her second child to her. The midwife and the maid worked quietly in the room, cleaning both the Lady and the room itself. Soon the couple and their two children were getting to know each other.

The following morning Abby and Deak were allowed to greet Elizabeth and Josephine. Deak glanced at them and then his mother. “Couldn’t put ‘em back and get girls could ya?” he asked. Abbey swatted her brother on the head and sighed. “You silly nit. She can’t put them back. Do you ever see pappa put the girl ponies back in their mamma’s when he curses cause they ain’t boys?” she rolled her eyes at her brother and stared at the two children.

“Why’s that one got a owie?”Abby asked pointing to Elizabeth’s right foot that had escaped its covering.

Katherine lifted the foot, kissed the wound, and tucked it back into the blanket. “With twins we mark the first one so when they are older others will always know who was born first.”

Abby looked shocked. “You mean after all that screaming you’d forget who you had first!” She stared at her mother as if she’d lost her mind and scurried from the room in search of her brother, not understanding adults or how they could forget something so loud.
©

Post 11

Last edited:
A story for the Playgrounders :) Enjoy ~ fill free to comment in the Stop in and Read a bit thread!!!

Playgrounders Fantasy
RedHairedandFriendly, Wyldbreeze, and mark197205​

Deanna's eyes searched the small crowd of well wishers, all but one a stranger to her. When her eyes locked on the face of a woman she'd never met in person, but knew very well, she felt the butterflies in her stomach come back to life after having them settled earlier. She smiled nervously at Mel and made her way through the mingling bodies of passengers that were descending on the horde of family and friends. Her eyes took in Mel's strawberry-blonde hair, friendly smile, and she felt herself relax as the young woman took her into a warm embrace.

Mel's flight was only an hour ahead of Deanna's so she opted to stay at the airport and make the car arrangements instead of going on to the hotel where their reservations were. She was glad she did. Now having met Deanna she was a little bit less apprehensive about what was going to take place. She released the redhead and chuckled as she looked down at her feet. “I knew there was a reason you were almost as tall as me.“

“Four inches is a lot if your talking shoes,” Deanna winked. She normally stood 5'5“ but as soon as the group of friends decided to meet she knew that first meeting was going to be awkward enough, she didn't want to feel like a dwarf too. “Have you talked to Mark?” she asked, the flutter once more making itself known.

“He said he'd be at the restaurant waiting on us,” Mel answered. She too felt a sensation in her stomach, one that she was sure was only going to build before relaxing. She'd called Mark the minute Deanna's plane landed and knew he'd be where he said he would, now it was a matter of getting them there. She looked to her friend, her face full of nothing but respect, and asked, “Sure you want to do this?”

“Yes... are you?”

“Yes.”

Deanna grinned, “Then on we go.” She looped her arm through Mel's, felt the softness of the pink sweater that hung off her shoulders and grinned. Her arm grazed Mel's breast and both girls felt the flush in their cheeks. “Sorry,” Deanna apologized noticing a spark of excitement pass through her.

“No need... this is why we're here remember,” she pressed back into the other woman and both giggled. “Better break the ice some way.” Mel looked down at the redhead, her hair hung down her back, resting mid-way. The color was a darker shade than the red that flowed with the blonde of Mel's. She noticed Deanna's smile right away when she'd gotten off the plane; it was wide and full of kindness as were her dark brown eyes. The butterfly feeling moved over her as well as she continued her gaze and enjoyed the small view of the redhead's cleavage. The red cardigan she wore dipped low and Mel knew that Mark would approve.

As the two women walked arm in arm to the rental car, Mark was somewhat patiently riding in the back of a taxi making its way to the restaurant. Mark pulled out his wallet and then two pictures, one of Mel the other of Deanna. He'd looked at them several times over the past couple of days, pulling them out whenever he could, memorizing their features, though he already knew what they looked like. The three had exchanged several photos as well as described themselves as best they could to each other. Today though would be their first face to face meeting and Mark didn't want to screw up by making some macho mistake by thinking he could picture them in a crowd with no problem.

He arrived at the restaurant, paid the cabby, and was soon sitting at the table enjoying a drink. He'd only been there a few minutes when he heard a few mumbles from the occupants of the room. Turning in his seat to see what the commotion was, all thoughts of ever doubting he'd recognize his two friends melted away as he looked upon the objects of his desires.

His eyes moved from one to the other, noting their soft hair, shining eyes, and the timidness that each one showed in the way they seemed to almost cling to each other. He shifted in his seat, he too was nervous, but it was something they had all agreed to. Nevertheless, he knew as well as they did that if anyone wanted to back out they could and no one would think less of them. When their eyes met, he knew from the smiles that lit up the room that no one would be backing out. Mark stood up and watched Mel and Deanna weave their way toward him.

As they did he noted Mel's black skirt and the way it lifted slightly as she walked. His eyes traveled to the black knee boots and he could feel his fingers itch to slide the zipper down each one slowly teasing her skin with soft strokes of his tongue. When the women made it to the table, he kissed each one on the cheek and eased them into their chairs. He returned to his and found himself the envy of every man in the room as he sat between two beautiful women.

“It's a pleasure to meet you both,” he smiled. His brown eyes connected with Deanna's enjoying their deep color, as well as her sweater that Mel had admired just a few moments earlier. It pulled slightly over her large breasts that he'd been wanting to touch for sometime and he saw a hint of the red lace bra she wore underneath. He again found himself shifting in his seat as Deanna returned his admiring stare and roamed her eyes over him.

“The pleasure goes both ways and I'm sure Mel agrees with me,“ she answered back. Already she was feeling the sparks that the three friends often seemed to generate when they were chatting together online. Deanna brushed her leg against Mark's knee and smiled back when she saw his lips turn up in a grin and return the welcoming gesture. He gazed over to Mel and she agreed readily with her friend.

“It is nice. I think it was about time,” she grinned, her leg too had found a place to rest against Mark and she could see him growing a bit more excited. His face showed a grin that was as wide as a Cheshire cat's. She hadn't failed to notice, nor had Deanna, that the man was as handsome in real life as his online pictures had promised. His face cleanly shaven, his hair cut short, but not to close, and his shirt covered a well formed body as did his jeans... jeans that both women were dying to see what was underneath.

They'd been teased long enough and Mel knew that to say they weren't curious was an understatement. Each person's thoughts were interrupted when the server came to take their order. An appetizer was brought to them and their drinks topped off. Soon dinner had become the ice-breaker they were hoping for. As each one enjoyed the flavor of their meal, they took the time to touch base on what was happening in their lives. Before long they were laughing and joking the same way they had done for months and it was as if they had known each other for years.

Throughout dinner Mark found himself having a hard time concentrating. His thoughts moved from one woman to the next as did his hands. Several times he found his arm resting behind Deanna's back, toying with her hair and on occasion he'd let his other rest on Mel's thigh, having scooted the skirt up so he could make that skin on skin contact that they both craved.

When Mark finished his meal he leaned back and settled his hand opposite of where he'd had them earlier. Now he caressed Mel's back, while toying with Deanna's skirt, easing the white slip along with it so his hand could caress the muscles of her inner thigh. He knew both women were feeling the heat of the moment, their pink cheeks reflecting their emotions so well. “One of the reasons I like redheads,” he thought to himself. As they sipped on their drinks allowing their food to settle he continued to converse with the two ladies noting as they talked that each one was easily exchanging glances not only with him, but with each other as well.

When Mark had touched Mel's leg that first time she felt her body respond just like she knew it would. She was surprised that the same jolt of excitement she felt with Mark was just as powerful as the one she felt with Deanna when they had rode over in the cab, purposely sitting close to each other to help ease their nerves. Now as his fingers stroked her neck and made little circles against her skin, she was becoming more aroused by thoughts of what was going to occur between her and her online friends. She leaned into his touch and looked over to Deanna. Her eyes spoke volumes as she allowed her gaze to move over the red sweater, mentally unbuttoning each shiny red button. She had seen the red lace bra the redhead wore and she was finding herself more curious as to how long it would take to have the damn thing off.

Deanna hadn't missed much through dinner, she too had felt the sweeping energy that the three of them were generating. She realized the whole restaurant could probably feel it. Mark's fingers continued to trail up and down her leg while Mel continued to look over her full breasts. Deanna accepted long ago that this was something she wanted and to find two people she trusted so easily only made the situation that much more pleasant. She returned Mel's look and she too was wondering what about Mel's clothes.

However she was wondering what would need to go first, Mel's sweater or Mel's skirt. Her fingers curled over the stem of her glass and she drank deep as she thought of touching the hard nipples that were making themselves known through the soft pink sweater. The warmth of her thoughts showed in her face and she licked her lips erasing the bit of drink that had remained behind. A groan was heard and she looked over to Mark. Both women giggled and pressed a kiss to his cheek, “Didn't you get enough to eat Mark?” Mel asked innocently.

“That was your stomach growling right?” Deanna chimed in. Both women apparent in their teasing of him, but Mark didn't care he was hungry, just no longer was food on his mind.

“I passed up desert for a reason,” he grinned. Soon the group was headed out the door and Mark was driving them toward the hotel. He admitted to himself his curiosity as to why the two women had decided to sit in the back together instead of the front, but that question was answered when he adjusted his rearview mirror. For what seemed like the millionth time he shifted in his seat as his eyes took in the view reflected back at him. His hand moved to the bulge in his pants that hadn't gone down since the women walked into the room and he rubbed his jeans hard. His eyes moved between watching the road and watching the two women in the back seat get to know each other much better.

The lights of the city flashed through the car windows as they made their way to the downtown hotel. It was a beautiful city, especially this time of year with the festive holiday lights. However, the two ladies in the back seat of car didn't notice anything beyond the small confines of the back seat. Mark on the other hand, noticed them long enough to thank the gods for the lights that illuminated the back seat, offering him a view of the two women who were slowly starting to familiarize themselves with each other in the most intimate of ways.

He thought back to dinner, marveling at the true beauty of each woman. Both were genuine people. They were each the type of woman that drove men wild without even trying. In fact, without even realizing it. Each was different, yet the same. Deanna was more outgoing and flirtatious, never letting anyone back her into a corner. Mel was more introspective, often getting backed into corners, but subtly finding her way out. Though their methods were very different, each was able to take care of themselves in any type situation. Tonight was proving to be no exception. Mark shifted in his seat yet again as he tried to find a more comfortable spot, grinning to himself.

Though none of the three spoke on the way to their final destination, all were painfully aware of each other. Mel's hand was slowly sliding up the bare thigh of Deanna while Deanna placed light kisses on Mel's neck. Neither woman had explored this territory, but both were remarkably comfortable nonetheless. Desire and excitement at what was about to occur was overtaking the women. The building sexual rush filled the atmosphere of the car as Mark could do little, but catch brief glimpses of the two nymphs and listen to the little gasps of surprised pleasure as they explored each other.

Deanna felt the soft, lingering caress on her thigh turn into a firm squeeze as Mel drew in a surprised and pleased breath. Deanna smiled to herself as she continued to nibble on Mel's neck, having found a hot spot for the strawberry blonde. The favor was returned to Deanna shortly as Mel's hand came to rest against her lace-covered lips. She felt the pressure of Mel's delicate fingers caressing the lace as her lips connected with the back of Deanna's neck. The moan of pleasure from the lovely redhead was echoed from the handsome driver as he struggled to watch the exchange and the road at the same time.

Feeling completely at ease Mel smiled at Mark through the rear-view window and winked devilishly at him as her tongue slipped from her pink lips to trace the outline of Deanna's. Their lips met just as Mark was forced to look back at the road, the bulge in his jeans growing hotter and harder with each passing mile and each excited moan.

Deanna met Mel's lips greedily. Both women sighed in pleasure as they tasted another woman for the first time. Their soft lips explored as did their tongues, dancing and mingling, their breathing grew a bit shallow as the kiss deepened.

They continued to explore each other, hands roamed across lush curves, fingers slid over sweater-covered nipples, and lips moved over delicate skin. The soft gasps, sighs, and moans from the back seat echoed through the car as Mark willed it to move faster.

The two women were completely unaware that the car had come to a stop until they sensed eyes upon them. Mark was turned around in the front seat, gazing hungrily at the two luscious women clinging to each other. Mel's face turned crimson, soon followed by Deanna's as the two realized they were parked at the hotel; onlookers able to see the steamy rear windows.

For a brief second, there was a slightly uncomfortable feeling in the back seat of the car. Suddenly, a burst of giggles filled the small space. As was her usual custom, Mel dispelled her nervousness with laughter. A big smile lit up Mark's face as a now laughing Deanna kissed first Mel, then Mark.

"Ladies? Shall we?“ Mark asked with a sultry smile. He exited the car and opened the driver's side rear door offering his hand to them. Mel took the offered hand, her long legs slipping out of the car allowing Mark a glimpse of her thigh as she purposely scooted along the chair, raising her skirt enough so the curve of her ass starts to show. She giggled when she heard his groan and watched him mockingly glare at her. She only smiled and winked, then loops her arm through his as Deanna moved out to join them.

Deanna also enjoyed giving Mark a brief view, however her fingers worked several buttons of her cardigan open while Mel slipped out, thus revealing more then a hint of her red lace bra and the gentle curve of her breasts. He took her arm as well and as they walked into the hotel the parking attendant drove off, his thoughts on the lucky man that was surrounded by the two devilish females.

The group made their way to the elevator, an older couple following in behind them. Deanna saw the irritation of having the senior citizens in the small enclosure cross Mark's face and she ran her tongue over her lips slowly, being sure to keep her eyes on Mark and Mel. Another small group joined the five and Deanna almost lost it when she saw Mark's eyes roll in frustration. Mel even giggled, suppressing the urge to tease her friend further, but as soon as she saw Deanna's wicked grin she quickly abandoned her fear and waited for her cue.

Mark blinked a few times not quite believing what the fiery redhead was doing until he felt the warmth of her hands on his crotch. Deanna placed herself in front of him, her back facing Mark and Mel. One hand rested on her stomach where it held the small clutch that served as her purse, the other hidden behind her back began to move over his erection. He gritted his teeth, bit back a growl, but was unable to control the hiss that escaped him when Mel's fingers joined in. He felt the flush of his cheeks when the old woman looked back at him. He smiled at her; when she turned back to her husband, Mark shot a look of “you are in so much trouble” to Mel and pinched Deanna gently on her ass.

He got little satisfaction in her quiet squeal, but much in the firm squeeze she gave his balls while Mel stroked his cloth covered cock with hard pressure. Once the old couple left, the group of friends were next to leave the elevator. When they arrived on their floor, the remaining passengers gave a few knowing winks to Mark.

The small intimate group said nothing as the path to their room seemed to loom ahead, thoughts ran through their minds, doubts were pushed back, and deep inside they each reassured themselves that this was what they wanted. They had planned it, talked about it openly, each one knowing what the other hoped to experience. Both women wanting to explore a side to themselves that neither had before and the handsome gentleman wanting to fulfill every man's fantasy as well as feel completely lost in the touch of the two ladies.

When they reached the door it was no surprise to any of them that Mark hesitated, looked at each one, and brought their hands to his lips. He pressed a warm kiss upon both of their palms, feeling the slight tremors that ran through them as well as his own. The key card seemed to magically appear and his strong fingers grasped it, placed it against the metallic box where the two women's fingers joined his, and as one they slid the plastic in. The resounding click signaled to them that the barrier that blocked their fantasy was now broken. Mark opened the door and followed his two friends in.

Both ladies smiled softly, Deanna looped her arm around Mel's and they walked over to the bottle of wine and the crystal goblets that Mark had arranged prior to their arrival. “This is nice,” Mel whispered, her finger caressing the edge of the fine crystal.

Mark stepped up and placed his hand on Mel's shoulder, kissed it tenderly, and looked over to Deanna. “I thought it would be another way to break the ice.“ His other hand moved to Deanna's neck and he pulled her toward him, placing a kiss on her skin, just under her ear. She shivered, as did Mel when Mark treated her to the same gentle touch. “I'll pour,” he smiled, released the two ladies and opened the Wolfblass Merlot. As he poured each one a goblet of the red, liquid silk, his eyes caught Mel taking Deanna's hand and moving toward the bed.

“Want some company?” he asked, winking at the two women, who were slowly undressing each other with their eyes. He felt his cock stir, wondering if he wanted to join them at that moment or not.

Deanna grinned her palm rose up to cup one of Mel's breast, her finger ran over the protruding nipple and she said, “Wouldn't you rather watch?” Her eyes spoke volumes as did his answering growl. The two women accepted a goblet of wine and then waited for him to move the chair closer to the bed, where it would face the two vixens as they began a slow erotic scene for Mark's pleasure.

Mel sat up on her knees, her black boots still clinging to her legs. Her fingers slipped into Deanna's red hair and she combed it gently back from her face, tucking it behind her ear. She moved her hand to the back of the redhead's neck, massaged small circles against her skin, and pressed closer to her lips. Mel ran her tongue over her mouth wetting the soft skin before moving in to taste Deanna's.

“Mmm...,” the vibrant redhead moaned as the touch of Mel's tongue met her warm mouth. She gave in to the increasing need that was building in her and her eyes closed giving her the opportunity to absorb every touch and taste the strawberry-blonde performed on her skin.

Mark watched, his own needs growing as were Deanna's and Mel's. His eyes captured every movement of the two pink tongues. When Deanna's moved from between her lips he groaned; when the tips collided and teased each other he growled. They licked slowly along the edges of each one's lips before letting Mark watch the two muscles slide back and forth, tasting and merging together. His hand moved to the aching bulge in his pants and he stroked downward, barely giving himself any relief as he continued to be entranced by the two women.

The kiss separates as Deanna pulls back, her fingers run over Mel's lips before slipping down to trace the shape of her collar bone. Mel shivers, Deanna grins and her head dips toward the woman's skin. She licks the soft flesh, bites gently, feeling her own arousal increase. Mel's head falls back, her hair cascades down, her head turns giving Deanna more access to the sensitive flesh that seems to come alive under the redhead's tender touches. A quiet moan escapes her and she steadies herself using Deanna's shoulders for support.

“Oh my,” Mel whispers. She hears the sound of her voice, not quite recognizing it as her own. Her eyes close as she inhales the scent of her arousal and the unfamiliar scent of the woman in front of her. She swallowed her hunger while Deanna pushed her tongue firmly over the soft skin that trembled from the tender bites that her friend continued to give.

As the women began touching each other, lips capturing skin, fingers moving over breasts still waiting to be uncovered, Mark felt his pulse beat faster in his veins. His own hand moved to the belt of his pants and he quickly unhooked it. Both women stopped at the sound, their eyes glazed with both surprised passion, but also a questioning look. Mark knew their question and he held up his hand, “Continue.” His voice told them that he would handle himself right now, he wanted to watch, wanted to see these two beauties discover not only themselves, but each other as well.

Once they were assured that Mark was perfectly content to just sit back and enjoy the erotic image that lay before him, Mel decided to lead. Her fingers trembled slightly as she slipped free the buttons on the cardigan. Deanna already released several earlier and she quickly freed the rest. Her fingers danced gracefully up the sides of the redhead's torso. Her nails grazed gently, a smirk rose from her lips, followed by a wink when the playful woman giggled as Mel tickled her for a brief second. Mel bit her lip and chuckled softly, then eased the sweater from Deanna's shoulders.

Mark leaned in took the soft red garment, his finger running down Deanna's bare arm before settling back down in his seat. His eyes watched Mel's lips move to place a kiss upon Deanna's chest, her tongue sneaking out for a minor taste of the soft, freckled chest. She smelled the scent of lilacs that she knew to be Deanna's favorite and she smiled, locking away the aroma so one day she could recall it as well as the memories the group was creating. Her tongue made a lazy walk over the lace edging of the red bra, dipped between the cleavage only to come out and lick up the side of the other breast. Her teeth nipped at the skin and she sucked gently on the full globe.

“Mel,” Deanna whimpered, her fingers moving up the inside of the delicate sweater. She trailed her fingers over Mel's ribs, smiled as her friend jerked slightly from the tickle that Deanna only felt fair in returning. Deanna gasped as one bite became a bit harder then the rest bringing another moan of pleasure from the redhead's lips. Deanna shivered and concentrated on not only her feelings, but those of the woman that was arousing her as much as any man had.

Deanna moved her fingers to Mel's bra, she released the clasp, and felt the material loosen in her hands. She licked her lips and glanced at Mark, as her hands moved down Mel's sides again; her eyes traveled to the firm cock that was wrapped in Mark's grip.

The bra was soon slipped free of the pink sweater and joined the red cardigan that lay folded on the floor. Mark's attention moved from the pink lacy undergarment to the full breasts that bounced gently under its pink blanket. He could see her nipples, his tongue came out moistening his lips, sending a shiver through both women as they watched his mouth move, each imagining it on their skin.

Mel shook as Deanna began to remove her sweater; she released the redhead's shoulders and lifted her arms. Her breasts were soon free from all barriers and she blushed. She moved her hand in an attempt to cover herself, her uneasiness attempting to rear its head. Deanna kissed her lips at the same time she stilled Mel's hand and lowered it down. “Don't,” she whispered. They looked at each other. Their brown eyes connecting, Mel lowered her hand and reached for the clasp of Deanna's bra. She undid the hooks and watched as the large porcelain globes fell free. Mel bit her lip, ran her fingers over the pert nipples and gasped as Deanna copied her movements.

With every touch they made, Mark's mouth watered in anticipation; the dance of fingers caressing flesh was more than any torture he had ever imagined. He wanted this, he kept telling himself, as he sat stroking his cock. He'd told them to undress each other and they were, though he wondered if he'd die from the pure pleasure of watching them.

Both women looked at the other. Their fingers moved over freckles, and both felt the moistness of their desires increase rapidly. Mel pressed Deanna down toward the bed, Deanna willingly pulled Mel down with her. Their mouths met, this time the kiss no longer slow, but demanding this time, they both wanted to be greedy. Teeth collided, lips were crushed, and tongues stroked hard and fast. Mel's nipples pressed into Deanna's. Deanna's hands moved down Mel's back and up over her sides massaging the soft skin and kneading it firmly. “Wow,” Mel said once the kiss ended.

“Yeah,” Mark's voice broke in. His hand hadn't stopped moving nor was he telling the two women to stop either. He only slowed his strokes on his cock and groaned when he saw the two brown eyed beauties look at him, then each other. He saw the smirks on their faces and he wondered what was next, what form of torture were they going to submit him to now.

Mel's eyes stayed locked on Mark's as Deanna tangled her fingers in the strawberry-blonde curls. Mel felt the pressure of Deanna's hand pushing her down toward the rose colored nipples that were aching to be teased. Mel continued to watch Mark, her tongue flicked over the hard bud as her hand moved along Deanna's thigh. Her fingers scooted up and under the white skirt and slip, until it rested on the redhead's hip. Slowly she stroked Deanna's hip as she lavished the perky nipple with her tongue.

Deanna moaned, lifted her hips, and pleaded for more. “Oh Jesus Mel,” she shook deep inside. Her fingers twisted in Mel's curls and her eyes closed as she felt her friend's teeth on her tit. She bit her tongue, arched her back, and felt her passion rising. Her eyes fluttered open and she gazed at Mark, saw the hunger reflected there and relished it. When Mel moved her hand to the front of her red lace panties and pressed her palm against the moist panties Deanna almost came. “Oh fuck.”

Mel looked up from the breast she was tasting and grinned, she released it and sat up to straddle her friend. Deanna opened her eyes and gazed at the twin nipples that were pointing out at her, she moved up slightly, easing herself up just enough to capture one of the points with her teeth and tug on it. She teased the hard button, bit gentle while stroking her tongue over the tip. She opened her mouth further taking in Mel's breast while supporting herself with one hand, letting the other move to Mel's skirt. Deanna was soon moving her hand up and under the black material; her fingers searched for the wetness she knew was there.

“Deanna,” Mel begged, her voice as hungry as her friends. She opened her legs, spreading them so Deanna could feel the moisture that she'd created. The nail that grazed her swollen lips brought a growl from deep within Mel's chest to the surface. As Deanna pushed her finger between the material that covered her friend's sex and the warm moist pussy that she would soon dine on, Mel whimpered with need.

Mark moved his hand over his cock, amazed at his tolerance at not coming yet. He released his cock and removed his shoes and socks. The throbbing in his cock hurt, but it was the most pleasurable pain he'd ever felt. Soon his shirt was off and he stood to remove his pants. He thought of letting the women undress him, but he wasn't sure if he could have handled that right now. He made a mental note to himself to make sure next time the group got together, he was undressed by the two vixens that were almost coming right in front of him.

The women moved their hands together, each one stroking the other's pussy. As they did they stared into the others eyes and spoke of what they wanted. Every word was answered and soon Mel's fingers were dipping into the slick folds of the redhead's trimmed bush while Deanna's was thrusting into the hot cavern of Mel's shaved pussy. Mark watched the unseen hands gyrate as the two women stared at each other. He knew when they climaxed, he smelled it. He shook as he too came. His seed shot over his stomach, covering him with the hot liquid that spilled from his swollen sex. He didn't care; all he wanted to see were the two bodies meeting in a hot frenzied kiss.

Deanna and Mel smiled simultaneously as they watched the gorgeous man explode onto himself. They continued to eye him as they kissed hungrily, their hands still roamed aimlessly over each other's. Having been completely satisfied, the girls turned their wickedly, sexy smiles toward the man. They both moved off the bed their eyes holding his captive.

Mel started at Deanna's right breast, taking her nipple in her mouth as her hands slid to the waistband of the delicious redhead's skirt. Deanna sighed in pleasure as her skirt, slip, and red lace thong slid across her thighs. As the material silently fell to the floor Deanna's legs automatically spread just enough for her two partners to see the glistening folds of her essence. Both Mel and Mark groaned in complete adoration of the sight before them. Deanna moved back to the bed, a beckoning look thrown to each friend.

Mark made his way to the bed, crawling in next to Deanna as their eyes turned toward Mel. Usually shy and reserved, the two were quite surprised to see her saucy smile. She purposefully and erotically started to slide the material of her skirt over her hips. Giving a little wiggle, the material slid to the floor. It was now her turn to provide a glimpse of herself as she gracefully slid her right foot onto the bed and slowly began to unzip her boot. Deanna's hands started moving at the sight. Her right hand slid down to tweak her own nipple while her left hand wrapped around Mark's cock. Mel repeated the motions with her left foot, she could see the desire starting to rebuild in both of the gorgeous people lying before her.

The feel of Deanna's hand on his cock sent Mark's heart racing as did the sight of the two beautiful women before him. Finally losing his self-control, Mark groaned and turned, his mouth meeting Deanna's for an animalistic kiss. His hand slid down her body, immediatly finding her hot, wet folds, dipping in for his first touch of heaven. As his finger slid inside her, Deanna whimpered in sheer pleasure. The sight and sounds before her drove Mel to desperation with desire.

The foot of the bed dipped as Mel knelt between the two. The couple kept touching and kissing, aware of Mel's presence, but unable to break their contact. Mel smiled in delight as she gazed at the two lovers locked in their hot embrace. She lay down on her stomach between the two and did the very thing she'd wanted since she sat down to dinner.

Mel's left hand slid softly and smoothly from Deanna's thigh, across her stomach, and came to a rest on her breast. Cupping the redhead's soft globe of flesh while feeling the back of her hand caressed by Mark's chest as he moved closer to Deanna was unexpectedly erotic for Mel. Unable to control herself any longer, Mel slowly placed a long, lazy lick on the tip of Mark's twitching cock. She was encouraged to continue by the loud groan that filled the room as Mark's tongue continued to dance with Deanna's.

She watched Deanna's hand leave Mark's cock and she smiled to herself. Mel's hand slid around Mark's growing manhood and she began to stroke lightly as her lips placed butterfly kisses along his balls. Her tongue darting out occasionally to lick. Her thumb ran over the tip of his sex.

Looking down Deanna saw the silky strands of Mel's hair, felt the softness of it resting against her legs, and she ached to feel it with her fingers. One hand kept the fiery redhead propped up the other was free to do what it wanted. Deanna's fingers tangled in the mass of strawberry-blond. She felt Mark's lips leave her, saw the hunger in his eyes as he watched Mel's hand move over his swollen shaft. Deanna's sex pulsated as she too devoured the sight of Mel's tongue darting out to taste the swollen flesh. She watched Mel's mouth move to his balls and Deanna heard her own growl of lust erupt from her throat.

Pushing Mel's head further down on Mark's balls, she knew the pressure was welcomed when she saw Mel's smile cross her lips. Both watched Mel's mouth and she took the twin spheres into her mouth. Her fingers pinched Deanna's nipple. "Oh fuck," the words fell simultaneously from Mark and Deanna's lips.

Mel chuckled against Mark's balls. He growled and fell to his back. Deanna grinned and released Mel's hair. Mel looked up her eyes wondering what the redhead had in store. Her eyes spoke volumes as she watched Deanna move over Mark's body to place her mouth on the tip of Mark's cock. Mel grinned lifted her mouth from his balls and kissed Deanna with a long deep kiss of tongue, teeth and lips. Their tongue coaxed each others out and soon they were thrusting their tongues together. It wasn't until Deanna pulled away to gasp in delight that they were forced to stop kissing. Mel looked up the length of the two bodies.

She grinned, winked, and then settled herself between Mark's legs. Her mouth returned to her quest. She gathered the right ball into her mouth, rolled it with her tongue, teased it with her teeth. The sound of Deanna's pleasure-filled gasps filled her ears as did the image she'd seen before slipping down to reclaim the velvet sac. Mel licked the sphere right and left, sucked greedily from it while she pictured Mark's tongue working over the wet surface that was covered with Deanna's come.

Mark had felt the warm mouth covering his balls and when Deanna moved over him he felt his body shudder with desire. He waited a moment before tasting the sweetness that was glistening from the center of her sex. He felt the second tongue join in the torment of the first and his cock jerked toward Deanna's lips. When they left his sex and kissed he'd grown frustrated and decided to turn the tables on the two women.

His fingers moved over Deanna's ass, massaged it gently, and then he rested one on her hip while the other moved in and gently teased her clit. The gasp of pleasure was his reward and he knew that the two kissing females were no longer sharing the taste of each other. His eyes connected with Mel's he'd seen her grin. He ran his finger over the trimmed mound, and then placed the tip of his tongue against the bottom of the syrup covered slit while Mel enjoyed the erotic scene.

With one long lick of his tongue he saw the hunger in Mel's eyes and he grinned back at her. She left the show and returned to his sex. She gathered up his ball and Mark went back to pleasuring the redhead.

Now he lay there under the curvy woman. His hand opening her sex, his tongue slipping in to gather her honey. His cock aching while Deanna licked the sides and the head. He blew warm air into the dark cavern of her pussy while Mel continued to lavish his testicles with her mouth. He felt her alternate between each one. She took both into her mouth. He jerked his hips up and growled into the moist cunt that was dripping for him.

Deanna's body was alive with every emotion she could name and those she couldn't. Her mouth traveled over the sides of Mark's shaft. When she reached the base of his cock, she licked Mel's lips. She then made her way back to the tip, circled the head, and finally captured it in her mouth. Deanna's tongue pushed and stroked on the hard muscle. She could feel the rush of blood flowing through the extended vein and she sucked harder. As she sucked deeper she felt Mel's fingers move into her hair and soon she was feeling the pressure of Mel's hand forcing her down further on the man's shaft. Deanna growled, Mark groaned, and Mel hissed in hunger.

It wasn't long before Mel felt Deanna's hand lifting her by her long, wavy strands of strawberry-blond curls. Mel left Mark's balls and shared the cock that ached for release. Both women licked the sides. Deanna stopped at the base. She circled the tender skin and nipped at the sensitive flesh, Mel took her turn at pushing the massive tool down her throat. The two ladies worked together while Mark's attempt to suck and draw out another climax for Deanna became futile.

Mark could no longer concentrate on toying with the red trimmed fluff that rested above him. His head slammed down into the pillow, hips rose, back arched, and he growled with lust as he shot a load of come into Mel's warm mouth. He felt her draw the seed from him. He then felt the air of the hotel room hit his throbbing cock. As he let another stream of fluid out he knew it was Deanna's mouth taking that dose of juice. She took the offering sucked his rod hard and pulled another stream of fire from his balls. While he throbbed in ecstasy Deanna and Mel's mouths came together and they shared the seeds that Deanna hadn't swallowed. Each one purred in unison as they drank the wine that was bitter, salty, and sweet.

The girls separated and licked their lips. "Shit," Mark said, his voice a low grunt of approval. The women bent their heads down, licked the softened cock clean and then covered his balls with their tongues. Together they cleansed their lover as well as stole kisses and strokes from each other.

For a moment the three friends didn't move. Mark lay on the bed, Deanna's head rested his stomach, and Mel lay snuggled up against his side. Hands and fingers still moved, though they moved lazily. Mark's stroked Mel's hair and neck, giving little circled massages as he did. His other hand slid up and down Deanna's back, giving her goose bumps and smiles. Mel's fingers moved over the dark hairs of his chest, toying with the nipples, while her mouth gave his skin tender pecks. Deanna's palm splayed over his cock, then his thighs, as her lips would occasionally kiss his stomach.

Mel moved first, she slipped from the bed, poured another goblet of wine, and stood looking at the two relaxed bodies. Deanna's eyes met hers and she too found herself thirsty. Mark watched as she accepted a drink of the red liquid and then a kiss from Mel's lips. Mel smiled at Mark and brought her mouth to his. He swept his tongue over hers, tasting the bite of the drink as well as the sweetness of the woman.

"Enjoying yourself?" Mel asked when the kiss ended.

Mark grinned and then laughed. "I think I've shown how much I've enjoyed myself. I need a break."

Mel sighed, shrugged her shoulders, and tossed her hair. "Well... I'm sure Deanna and I are from being done with you... or each other." She raised a brow and looked back at the red-haired minx.

Deanna's teeth showed in her wide smile and she ran her tongue over them in answer to Mel's look. Mark groaned knowing that if he left here unsatisfied it would be his own damn fault because these two ladies were set on making him want more of them. He watched Deanna pour a goblet of wine for him, refill her glass, and make her way back to the bed. Their fingers touched, electricity seemed to shoot through them, and for a moment their mouths merged as one. Pulling away Mark laid on his side as he watched Mel lay down beside him.

His eyes remained fastened on the two women, his fingers toyed with his cock, just now showing signs of returned vigor, but he knew it would be some time before he was ready to take the two women on paths that were fit for the beauties they were. He saw Deanna drain most of the liquid from her glass and he moaned in anticipation as he she poured some over her belly. He watched the red liquid slide down her stomach and gather into the soft curls of her sex. He then saw her pour the remaining liquid over Mel's sex and he felt his body shake. "Fuck," he stated.

"Mmm... looks tasty," Mel giggled softly, ran her fingers over her wine covered slit and offered Mark a taste. He pulled the digit in and sucked it clean. Mel's eyes, glazed with passion looked back at Deanna and saw the lovely lady moving over her. Mel hadn't a lot of time to react before she felt Deanna's tongue lick at the moist cunt that was beneath her lips. She felt Deanna's tongue run back and forth across her wet sex. Soon Mel's hands were pushing Deanna's hips down and she was sucking the amber liquid down her throat along with the juice from her friend.

The two women knew what they both liked when they'd been pleasured by loves in the past, now they took that knowledge and coaxed growls and gasps of pleasure from each other. Deanna's fingers slid around Mel's clit and rubbed it vigorously. Mel's pulled and teased the strip of flesh with her fingers while both ladies stroked the silk walls of the other's pussy. The driving force was only increased with the knowledge that they were being watched. Each female took their lover's pussy to new peaks and rolling hills when they added their fingers to the mix. They both pushed the digits in deep, scrapped the walls, curled their fingers, and brought out the nectar they craved.

When Mark saw the two women come again, he licked his lips, and slid up to them. "Beautiful," he said. His voice barely reached the two ladies. He sat up on his knees. His hand rubbed Deanna's ass and his finger slid in-between Deanna's lips and Mel's pussy to tease and play with the shaved cunt.

Again the two women were trembling with desire and release. Mark eased Deanna from Mel's sex and watched her lay down beside her friend. He looked at the naked women, his cock throbbing hard once more. With firm hands he spread Mel's legs and placed himself between them. He ached to bury himself, but he wanted more, he still wanted the flaming redhead to be a part of the mating. "Come here," he told her.

Deanna's eyes opened and she looked at him, down to his cock, and then the pussy that was covered with not only come, but with little flecks of wine. "Love to," she said. She lifted herself and rolled over to lay on her stomach. Her head rested just above Mel's clit while her body lay just to the side of her friend.

Mel looked down and saw the sight before her. When Mark's cock slid over Mel's wet lips and Deanna's tongue slipped over and around her clit she felt her hips rise up as an offering for more. She received her offering. Mark's dick slid in slowly and Deanna's tongue teased her friend's sex once more.

Mel's gasp was echoed by Mark as his cock filled her. Her fingers clenched the sheets at the sensation of being completely filled while at the same time having her clit tickled by the delicious redhead's tongue. At hearing the sounds, Deanna's tongue increased its pace. Mark, unmoving unitl now, began to rock his hips against Mel. This caused another hiss to escape her lips. Involuntarily, Mel's hips thrust upward and she takes him deeper.

As Mark established a slow rhythm, Mel's right hand started roaming across Deanna's back. Moving lower, the strawberry blonde's fingers slid across the fiery redhead's ass. At first she caressed it lightly, then as Mark picked up the pace she slapped the redhead's ass, leaving a pink handprint. Deanna moaned in delight as Mel's hand made contact with her cheeks. Ever so slowly, Mel's fingertip dipped between the folds of Deanna's sex, sliding in suddenly to mimic the rhythm of Mark's pulsating cock inside her. Both women were near delirious with pleasure.

Deanna's hips pushed back against Mel's fingers as Mel's hips undulated against Mark's invading cock. The three fell silent except for the moans and gasps of pleasure permeating the room. Mark suddenly grabbed Mel's thighs and began to ernestly plow himself inside her. Deanna's tongue caught the urgency and began flicking back and forth against Mel's clit. With Mark's body slapping against hers, Mel thought she could die from pleasure. Her hand slid between them to grasp Deanna's hair as her climax suddenly erupted. Mark continued to thrust away at the prone woman as her pussy tightened and clenched around his cock.

"Oh god, yessss.....yessssssss," Mel screamed, unable to say anything else as her juices flowed freely from her pussy and bathed Mark's cock. He held himself deeply inside her as her body returned to normal. The silence was broken by her heavy breathing and the whimper of Deanna. Mel's fingers had unconsciously began to fuck her faster as she reached her climax. The lucscious redhead was still pushing her hips back against Mel's two fingers, the squishing sounds of her wet pussy making Mark hungry for more. Mel looked to Mark and new he’d not yet come. She signaled for him to wait, chuckled softly at his frustrated growl, but did as she asked. She then moved her pussy away from his cock, forcing his sex to spring free of her folds.

Mel sat up on the bed and slowly kissed Mark, her tongue danced with his as it dipped in and out of his mouth. Taking his hand in hers, she pulled him down to the bed and kissed his neck as he settled on his back. She then leaned over to the beautiful, exotic, redhead lying next to him. This time she took Deanna’s hand in hers and settled Deanna astride Mark's hips. Deanna, eager to have Mark inside her, raised her body up for Mark to enter her. However, Mel had other plans first and Mark looked knowingly at the strawberry-blonde waiting for her signal.

Deanna also waited for Mark's cock to fill her, instead she felt Mel's hot breath caress her. The warm air moved over her from behind the two lovers. Mel settled between Mark's legs, and reached between Deanna's to grasp Mark's cock. She took the tip of his cock and ran it up and down the folds of Deanna's soaking cunt. She lodged the tip of his meat at the redhead's tight opening, then slowly ran her tongue over both Mark's cock and Deanna's pussy. Not able to take anymore, both Mark and Deanna simultaneously moved so that he impaled her in one movement.

Mel smiled to herself as she lightly bit Deanna's ass then soothed it with a kiss. She then settled between the two, sliding her hands over her female lover's ass as she lavished her male lover's sack with kisses. Her only regret was not being able to see the ecstacy on the duo's faces as Mark started to move forcefully into Deanna as she rode him.

Mark felt as if he were on a roller-coaster. He felt the warm breath, long strokes, and teasing nibbles of Mel’s mouth and teeth all over his balls. His shaft was surrounded by the slick walls of Deanna’s pussy and he had a great view of the redhead’s full breasts bouncing up and down as she rose him. His hands moved to her hips and he drove deep and hard into her. “Oh fuck... Dee... fuck... ohh yesss. God Mel...,” he growled out, his voice filling the room.

“Yesss... Oh God!” Deanna muttered over and over as she rode his thick rod. She could feel her climax threatening to overpower her and she knew it wouldn’t be long and she would be having her fluids rushing over him. “Fuck,” she screamed as she clenched her muscles around her.

Gasps of pleasure moved through Mel as well as the two lovers she was teasing. She’d squeeze Deanna’s cheeks, suck on the twin spheres of Mark’s balls, and feel her own body building in excitement again. Soon she was pushing one finger into her pussy and scrapping her nails over the back of Deanna’s soaked cunt lips. Mel released Mark’s balls, bit Deanna hard and ordered her to come.

“Oh God... Mel... fuck... ohhhh Yesssss...!” Deanna answered. Her liquid covered both Mark’s cock as well as flowed down over their bodies to slide against his balls where Mel lapped at the hot juices with her tongue. “Mark!” she screamed, as her body climaxed, she could feel Mark continue to move so she continued to accept his cock, while she rode the waves of her orgasm. When she felt the quivering mass of emotions slow, she quickly lifted herself from Mark’s swollen rod and both women went to work easing his frustrated sounds of both pleasure and pain.

Two mouths worked together once more, both licked, sucked and deep throated his shaft, each one alternating from his cock to his balls until the seeds they hungered for were finally rewarded to them. Deanna and Mel felt the fluids shoot against their lips, fall and slid down their necks, and when he emptied a second and then a third over them, they let the white, hot, juice flow over their chests and drip across their nipples. “Ohh fuck.. Oh shit...,” Mark moaned as he looked down and watched the erotic scene unfold.

His hips slowed their thrusting and Deanna and Mel cleaned his cock once more, then they moved over him, forming a triangle with their torsos and kissed, each one cleaning the others mouth with their tongues and lips. Erotically they each licked away Mark’s seeds that covered their chests until they no longer felt the climatic shudders running through them.

All three friends came down from their highs and the two beautiful women lay down on either side of their handsome friend and lover. Both women were treated with friendly caresses as Mark’s fingers stroked their hair and whispered words of friendship, respect, and thanks. The two ladies looked up at him, each kissed his lips, sharing the flavors of the event and snuggled against him.

“Amazing,” Mark muttered quietly.

“Delicious,” Mel chimed in.

“Just imagine what we can do in the shower!” Deanna stated, looked at her friends and winked, a devilish grin on her face.

The group laughed and soon were on their way to another erotic adventure.

The End ???

Last edited:
:rose: :kiss: :rose: Excellent story Red & Wyld....having to wonder how long ago this "story" occurred??? ;)

pleaz_me said:
:rose: :kiss: :rose: Excellent story Red & Wyld....having to wonder how long ago this "story" occurred??? ;)
Thank you pleaz for taking the time to read a post, I'm sure Wyld and mark will both appreciate it. I know I did :D :kiss: :rose:

My fault....hat's off to Mark also...sorry I was under the impression that it was just you and Wyld :confused:

Ohhh Mark was our guinea pig... :D, but he picked the wine :D :kiss: :p :D

I put myself totally in Red's and Wyld's hands, as it was things turned far bettter than I could have hoped for.
Big congrats to the two ladies concerned. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

mark197205 said:
I put myself totally in Red's and Wyld's hands, as it was things turned far bettter than I could have hoped for.
Big congrats to the two ladies concerned. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
:D The pleasure was ours~and yours :D :kiss::kiss:

Just done reading those..so that's why only now I will post here..as always..good one :rose:

A story for the Playgrounders :) Enjoy ~ fill free to comment in the Stop in and Read a bit thread!!!

Playgrounders Fantasy
RedHairedandFriendly, Wyldbreeze, and mark197205​

Deanna's eyes searched the small crowd of well wishers, all but one a stranger to her. When her eyes locked on the face of a woman she'd never met in person, but knew very well, she felt the butterflies in her stomach come back to life after having them settled earlier. She smiled nervously at Mel and made her way through the mingling bodies of passengers that were descending on the horde of family and friends. Her eyes took in Mel's strawberry-blonde hair, friendly smile, and she felt herself relax as the young woman took her into a warm embrace.

Mel's flight was only an hour ahead of Deanna's so she opted to stay at the airport and make the car arrangements instead of going on to the hotel where their reservations were. She was glad she did. Now having met Deanna she was a little bit less apprehensive about what was going to take place. She released the redhead and chuckled as she looked down at her feet. “I knew there was a reason you were almost as tall as me.“

“Four inches is a lot if your talking shoes,” Deanna winked. She normally stood 5'5“ but as soon as the group of friends decided to meet she knew that first meeting was going to be awkward enough, she didn't want to feel like a dwarf too. “Have you talked to Mark?” she asked, the flutter once more making itself known.

“He said he'd be at the restaurant waiting on us,” Mel answered. She too felt a sensation in her stomach, one that she was sure was only going to build before relaxing. She'd called Mark the minute Deanna's plane landed and knew he'd be where he said he would, now it was a matter of getting them there. She looked to her friend, her face full of nothing but respect, and asked, “Sure you want to do this?”

“Yes... are you?”

“Yes.”

Deanna grinned, “Then on we go.” She looped her arm through Mel's, felt the softness of the pink sweater that hung off her shoulders and grinned. Her arm grazed Mel's breast and both girls felt the flush in their cheeks. “Sorry,” Deanna apologized noticing a spark of excitement pass through her.

“No need... this is why we're here remember,” she pressed back into the other woman and both giggled. “Better break the ice some way.” Mel looked down at the redhead, her hair hung down her back, resting mid-way. The color was a darker shade than the red that flowed with the blonde of Mel's. She noticed Deanna's smile right away when she'd gotten off the plane; it was wide and full of kindness as were her dark brown eyes. The butterfly feeling moved over her as well as she continued her gaze and enjoyed the small view of the redhead's cleavage. The red cardigan she wore dipped low and Mel knew that Mark would approve.

As the two women walked arm in arm to the rental car, Mark was somewhat patiently riding in the back of a taxi making its way to the restaurant. Mark pulled out his wallet and then two pictures, one of Mel the other of Deanna. He'd looked at them several times over the past couple of days, pulling them out whenever he could, memorizing their features, though he already knew what they looked like. The three had exchanged several photos as well as described themselves as best they could to each other. Today though would be their first face to face meeting and Mark didn't want to screw up by making some macho mistake by thinking he could picture them in a crowd with no problem.

He arrived at the restaurant, paid the cabby, and was soon sitting at the table enjoying a drink. He'd only been there a few minutes when he heard a few mumbles from the occupants of the room. Turning in his seat to see what the commotion was, all thoughts of ever doubting he'd recognize his two friends melted away as he looked upon the objects of his desires.

His eyes moved from one to the other, noting their soft hair, shining eyes, and the timidness that each one showed in the way they seemed to almost cling to each other. He shifted in his seat, he too was nervous, but it was something they had all agreed to. Nevertheless, he knew as well as they did that if anyone wanted to back out they could and no one would think less of them. When their eyes met, he knew from the smiles that lit up the room that no one would be backing out. Mark stood up and watched Mel and Deanna weave their way toward him.

As they did he noted Mel's black skirt and the way it lifted slightly as she walked. His eyes traveled to the black knee boots and he could feel his fingers itch to slide the zipper down each one slowly teasing her skin with soft strokes of his tongue. When the women made it to the table, he kissed each one on the cheek and eased them into their chairs. He returned to his and found himself the envy of every man in the room as he sat between two beautiful women.

“It's a pleasure to meet you both,” he smiled. His brown eyes connected with Deanna's enjoying their deep color, as well as her sweater that Mel had admired just a few moments earlier. It pulled slightly over her large breasts that he'd been wanting to touch for sometime and he saw a hint of the red lace bra she wore underneath. He again found himself shifting in his seat as Deanna returned his admiring stare and roamed her eyes over him.

“The pleasure goes both ways and I'm sure Mel agrees with me,“ she answered back. Already she was feeling the sparks that the three friends often seemed to generate when they were chatting together online. Deanna brushed her leg against Mark's knee and smiled back when she saw his lips turn up in a grin and return the welcoming gesture. He gazed over to Mel and she agreed readily with her friend.

“It is nice. I think it was about time,” she grinned, her leg too had found a place to rest against Mark and she could see him growing a bit more excited. His face showed a grin that was as wide as a Cheshire cat's. She hadn't failed to notice, nor had Deanna, that the man was as handsome in real life as his online pictures had promised. His face cleanly shaven, his hair cut short, but not to close, and his shirt covered a well formed body as did his jeans... jeans that both women were dying to see what was underneath.

They'd been teased long enough and Mel knew that to say they weren't curious was an understatement. Each person's thoughts were interrupted when the server came to take their order. An appetizer was brought to them and their drinks topped off. Soon dinner had become the ice-breaker they were hoping for. As each one enjoyed the flavor of their meal, they took the time to touch base on what was happening in their lives. Before long they were laughing and joking the same way they had done for months and it was as if they had known each other for years.

Throughout dinner Mark found himself having a hard time concentrating. His thoughts moved from one woman to the next as did his hands. Several times he found his arm resting behind Deanna's back, toying with her hair and on occasion he'd let his other rest on Mel's thigh, having scooted the skirt up so he could make that skin on skin contact that they both craved.

When Mark finished his meal he leaned back and settled his hand opposite of where he'd had them earlier. Now he caressed Mel's back, while toying with Deanna's skirt, easing the white slip along with it so his hand could caress the muscles of her inner thigh. He knew both women were feeling the heat of the moment, their pink cheeks reflecting their emotions so well. “One of the reasons I like redheads,” he thought to himself. As they sipped on their drinks allowing their food to settle he continued to converse with the two ladies noting as they talked that each one was easily exchanging glances not only with him, but with each other as well.

When Mark had touched Mel's leg that first time she felt her body respond just like she knew it would. She was surprised that the same jolt of excitement she felt with Mark was just as powerful as the one she felt with Deanna when they had rode over in the cab, purposely sitting close to each other to help ease their nerves. Now as his fingers stroked her neck and made little circles against her skin, she was becoming more aroused by thoughts of what was going to occur between her and her online friends. She leaned into his touch and looked over to Deanna. Her eyes spoke volumes as she allowed her gaze to move over the red sweater, mentally unbuttoning each shiny red button. She had seen the red lace bra the redhead wore and she was finding herself more curious as to how long it would take to have the damn thing off.

Deanna hadn't missed much through dinner, she too had felt the sweeping energy that the three of them were generating. She realized the whole restaurant could probably feel it. Mark's fingers continued to trail up and down her leg while Mel continued to look over her full breasts. Deanna accepted long ago that this was something she wanted and to find two people she trusted so easily only made the situation that much more pleasant. She returned Mel's look and she too was wondering what about Mel's clothes.

However she was wondering what would need to go first, Mel's sweater or Mel's skirt. Her fingers curled over the stem of her glass and she drank deep as she thought of touching the hard nipples that were making themselves known through the soft pink sweater. The warmth of her thoughts showed in her face and she licked her lips erasing the bit of drink that had remained behind. A groan was heard and she looked over to Mark. Both women giggled and pressed a kiss to his cheek, “Didn't you get enough to eat Mark?” Mel asked innocently.

“That was your stomach growling right?” Deanna chimed in. Both women apparent in their teasing of him, but Mark didn't care he was hungry, just no longer was food on his mind.

“I passed up desert for a reason,” he grinned. Soon the group was headed out the door and Mark was driving them toward the hotel. He admitted to himself his curiosity as to why the two women had decided to sit in the back together instead of the front, but that question was answered when he adjusted his rearview mirror. For what seemed like the millionth time he shifted in his seat as his eyes took in the view reflected back at him. His hand moved to the bulge in his pants that hadn't gone down since the women walked into the room and he rubbed his jeans hard. His eyes moved between watching the road and watching the two women in the back seat get to know each other much better.

The lights of the city flashed through the car windows as they made their way to the downtown hotel. It was a beautiful city, especially this time of year with the festive holiday lights. However, the two ladies in the back seat of car didn't notice anything beyond the small confines of the back seat. Mark on the other hand, noticed them long enough to thank the gods for the lights that illuminated the back seat, offering him a view of the two women who were slowly starting to familiarize themselves with each other in the most intimate of ways.

He thought back to dinner, marveling at the true beauty of each woman. Both were genuine people. They were each the type of woman that drove men wild without even trying. In fact, without even realizing it. Each was different, yet the same. Deanna was more outgoing and flirtatious, never letting anyone back her into a corner. Mel was more introspective, often getting backed into corners, but subtly finding her way out. Though their methods were very different, each was able to take care of themselves in any type situation. Tonight was proving to be no exception. Mark shifted in his seat yet again as he tried to find a more comfortable spot, grinning to himself.

Though none of the three spoke on the way to their final destination, all were painfully aware of each other. Mel's hand was slowly sliding up the bare thigh of Deanna while Deanna placed light kisses on Mel's neck. Neither woman had explored this territory, but both were remarkably comfortable nonetheless. Desire and excitement at what was about to occur was overtaking the women. The building sexual rush filled the atmosphere of the car as Mark could do little, but catch brief glimpses of the two nymphs and listen to the little gasps of surprised pleasure as they explored each other.

Deanna felt the soft, lingering caress on her thigh turn into a firm squeeze as Mel drew in a surprised and pleased breath. Deanna smiled to herself as she continued to nibble on Mel's neck, having found a hot spot for the strawberry blonde. The favor was returned to Deanna shortly as Mel's hand came to rest against her lace-covered lips. She felt the pressure of Mel's delicate fingers caressing the lace as her lips connected with the back of Deanna's neck. The moan of pleasure from the lovely redhead was echoed from the handsome driver as he struggled to watch the exchange and the road at the same time.

Feeling completely at ease Mel smiled at Mark through the rear-view window and winked devilishly at him as her tongue slipped from her pink lips to trace the outline of Deanna's. Their lips met just as Mark was forced to look back at the road, the bulge in his jeans growing hotter and harder with each passing mile and each excited moan.

Deanna met Mel's lips greedily. Both women sighed in pleasure as they tasted another woman for the first time. Their soft lips explored as did their tongues, dancing and mingling, their breathing grew a bit shallow as the kiss deepened.

They continued to explore each other, hands roamed across lush curves, fingers slid over sweater-covered nipples, and lips moved over delicate skin. The soft gasps, sighs, and moans from the back seat echoed through the car as Mark willed it to move faster.

The two women were completely unaware that the car had come to a stop until they sensed eyes upon them. Mark was turned around in the front seat, gazing hungrily at the two luscious women clinging to each other. Mel's face turned crimson, soon followed by Deanna's as the two realized they were parked at the hotel; onlookers able to see the steamy rear windows.

For a brief second, there was a slightly uncomfortable feeling in the back seat of the car. Suddenly, a burst of giggles filled the small space. As was her usual custom, Mel dispelled her nervousness with laughter. A big smile lit up Mark's face as a now laughing Deanna kissed first Mel, then Mark.

"Ladies? Shall we?“ Mark asked with a sultry smile. He exited the car and opened the driver's side rear door offering his hand to them. Mel took the offered hand, her long legs slipping out of the car allowing Mark a glimpse of her thigh as she purposely scooted along the chair, raising her skirt enough so the curve of her ass starts to show. She giggled when she heard his groan and watched him mockingly glare at her. She only smiled and winked, then loops her arm through his as Deanna moved out to join them.

Deanna also enjoyed giving Mark a brief view, however her fingers worked several buttons of her cardigan open while Mel slipped out, thus revealing more then a hint of her red lace bra and the gentle curve of her breasts. He took her arm as well and as they walked into the hotel the parking attendant drove off, his thoughts on the lucky man that was surrounded by the two devilish females.

The group made their way to the elevator, an older couple following in behind them. Deanna saw the irritation of having the senior citizens in the small enclosure cross Mark's face and she ran her tongue over her lips slowly, being sure to keep her eyes on Mark and Mel. Another small group joined the five and Deanna almost lost it when she saw Mark's eyes roll in frustration. Mel even giggled, suppressing the urge to tease her friend further, but as soon as she saw Deanna's wicked grin she quickly abandoned her fear and waited for her cue.

Mark blinked a few times not quite believing what the fiery redhead was doing until he felt the warmth of her hands on his crotch. Deanna placed herself in front of him, her back facing Mark and Mel. One hand rested on her stomach where it held the small clutch that served as her purse, the other hidden behind her back began to move over his erection. He gritted his teeth, bit back a growl, but was unable to control the hiss that escaped him when Mel's fingers joined in. He felt the flush of his cheeks when the old woman looked back at him. He smiled at her; when she turned back to her husband, Mark shot a look of “you are in so much trouble” to Mel and pinched Deanna gently on her ass.

He got little satisfaction in her quiet squeal, but much in the firm squeeze she gave his balls while Mel stroked his cloth covered cock with hard pressure. Once the old couple left, the group of friends were next to leave the elevator. When they arrived on their floor, the remaining passengers gave a few knowing winks to Mark.

The small intimate group said nothing as the path to their room seemed to loom ahead, thoughts ran through their minds, doubts were pushed back, and deep inside they each reassured themselves that this was what they wanted. They had planned it, talked about it openly, each one knowing what the other hoped to experience. Both women wanting to explore a side to themselves that neither had before and the handsome gentleman wanting to fulfill every man's fantasy as well as feel completely lost in the touch of the two ladies.

When they reached the door it was no surprise to any of them that Mark hesitated, looked at each one, and brought their hands to his lips. He pressed a warm kiss upon both of their palms, feeling the slight tremors that ran through them as well as his own. The key card seemed to magically appear and his strong fingers grasped it, placed it against the metallic box where the two women's fingers joined his, and as one they slid the plastic in. The resounding click signaled to them that the barrier that blocked their fantasy was now broken. Mark opened the door and followed his two friends in.

Both ladies smiled softly, Deanna looped her arm around Mel's and they walked over to the bottle of wine and the crystal goblets that Mark had arranged prior to their arrival. “This is nice,” Mel whispered, her finger caressing the edge of the fine crystal.

Mark stepped up and placed his hand on Mel's shoulder, kissed it tenderly, and looked over to Deanna. “I thought it would be another way to break the ice.“ His other hand moved to Deanna's neck and he pulled her toward him, placing a kiss on her skin, just under her ear. She shivered, as did Mel when Mark treated her to the same gentle touch. “I'll pour,” he smiled, released the two ladies and opened the Wolfblass Merlot. As he poured each one a goblet of the red, liquid silk, his eyes caught Mel taking Deanna's hand and moving toward the bed.

“Want some company?” he asked, winking at the two women, who were slowly undressing each other with their eyes. He felt his cock stir, wondering if he wanted to join them at that moment or not.

Deanna grinned her palm rose up to cup one of Mel's breast, her finger ran over the protruding nipple and she said, “Wouldn't you rather watch?” Her eyes spoke volumes as did his answering growl. The two women accepted a goblet of wine and then waited for him to move the chair closer to the bed, where it would face the two vixens as they began a slow erotic scene for Mark's pleasure.

Mel sat up on her knees, her black boots still clinging to her legs. Her fingers slipped into Deanna's red hair and she combed it gently back from her face, tucking it behind her ear. She moved her hand to the back of the redhead's neck, massaged small circles against her skin, and pressed closer to her lips. Mel ran her tongue over her mouth wetting the soft skin before moving in to taste Deanna's.

“Mmm...,” the vibrant redhead moaned as the touch of Mel's tongue met her warm mouth. She gave in to the increasing need that was building in her and her eyes closed giving her the opportunity to absorb every touch and taste the strawberry-blonde performed on her skin.

Mark watched, his own needs growing as were Deanna's and Mel's. His eyes captured every movement of the two pink tongues. When Deanna's moved from between her lips he groaned; when the tips collided and teased each other he growled. They licked slowly along the edges of each one's lips before letting Mark watch the two muscles slide back and forth, tasting and merging together. His hand moved to the aching bulge in his pants and he stroked downward, barely giving himself any relief as he continued to be entranced by the two women.

The kiss separates as Deanna pulls back, her fingers run over Mel's lips before slipping down to trace the shape of her collar bone. Mel shivers, Deanna grins and her head dips toward the woman's skin. She licks the soft flesh, bites gently, feeling her own arousal increase. Mel's head falls back, her hair cascades down, her head turns giving Deanna more access to the sensitive flesh that seems to come alive under the redhead's tender touches. A quiet moan escapes her and she steadies herself using Deanna's shoulders for support.

“Oh my,” Mel whispers. She hears the sound of her voice, not quite recognizing it as her own. Her eyes close as she inhales the scent of her arousal and the unfamiliar scent of the woman in front of her. She swallowed her hunger while Deanna pushed her tongue firmly over the soft skin that trembled from the tender bites that her friend continued to give.

As the women began touching each other, lips capturing skin, fingers moving over breasts still waiting to be uncovered, Mark felt his pulse beat faster in his veins. His own hand moved to the belt of his pants and he quickly unhooked it. Both women stopped at the sound, their eyes glazed with both surprised passion, but also a questioning look. Mark knew their question and he held up his hand, “Continue.” His voice told them that he would handle himself right now, he wanted to watch, wanted to see these two beauties discover not only themselves, but each other as well.

Once they were assured that Mark was perfectly content to just sit back and enjoy the erotic image that lay before him, Mel decided to lead. Her fingers trembled slightly as she slipped free the buttons on the cardigan. Deanna already released several earlier and she quickly freed the rest. Her fingers danced gracefully up the sides of the redhead's torso. Her nails grazed gently, a smirk rose from her lips, followed by a wink when the playful woman giggled as Mel tickled her for a brief second. Mel bit her lip and chuckled softly, then eased the sweater from Deanna's shoulders.

Mark leaned in took the soft red garment, his finger running down Deanna's bare arm before settling back down in his seat. His eyes watched Mel's lips move to place a kiss upon Deanna's chest, her tongue sneaking out for a minor taste of the soft, freckled chest. She smelled the scent of lilacs that she knew to be Deanna's favorite and she smiled, locking away the aroma so one day she could recall it as well as the memories the group was creating. Her tongue made a lazy walk over the lace edging of the red bra, dipped between the cleavage only to come out and lick up the side of the other breast. Her teeth nipped at the skin and she sucked gently on the full globe.

“Mel,” Deanna whimpered, her fingers moving up the inside of the delicate sweater. She trailed her fingers over Mel's ribs, smiled as her friend jerked slightly from the tickle that Deanna only felt fair in returning. Deanna gasped as one bite became a bit harder then the rest bringing another moan of pleasure from the redhead's lips. Deanna shivered and concentrated on not only her feelings, but those of the woman that was arousing her as much as any man had.

Deanna moved her fingers to Mel's bra, she released the clasp, and felt the material loosen in her hands. She licked her lips and glanced at Mark, as her hands moved down Mel's sides again; her eyes traveled to the firm cock that was wrapped in Mark's grip.

The bra was soon slipped free of the pink sweater and joined the red cardigan that lay folded on the floor. Mark's attention moved from the pink lacy undergarment to the full breasts that bounced gently under its pink blanket. He could see her nipples, his tongue came out moistening his lips, sending a shiver through both women as they watched his mouth move, each imagining it on their skin.

Mel shook as Deanna began to remove her sweater; she released the redhead's shoulders and lifted her arms. Her breasts were soon free from all barriers and she blushed. She moved her hand in an attempt to cover herself, her uneasiness attempting to rear its head. Deanna kissed her lips at the same time she stilled Mel's hand and lowered it down. “Don't,” she whispered. They looked at each other. Their brown eyes connecting, Mel lowered her hand and reached for the clasp of Deanna's bra. She undid the hooks and watched as the large porcelain globes fell free. Mel bit her lip, ran her fingers over the pert nipples and gasped as Deanna copied her movements.

With every touch they made, Mark's mouth watered in anticipation; the dance of fingers caressing flesh was more than any torture he had ever imagined. He wanted this, he kept telling himself, as he sat stroking his cock. He'd told them to undress each other and they were, though he wondered if he'd die from the pure pleasure of watching them.

Both women looked at the other. Their fingers moved over freckles, and both felt the moistness of their desires increase rapidly. Mel pressed Deanna down toward the bed, Deanna willingly pulled Mel down with her. Their mouths met, this time the kiss no longer slow, but demanding this time, they both wanted to be greedy. Teeth collided, lips were crushed, and tongues stroked hard and fast. Mel's nipples pressed into Deanna's. Deanna's hands moved down Mel's back and up over her sides massaging the soft skin and kneading it firmly. “Wow,” Mel said once the kiss ended.

“Yeah,” Mark's voice broke in. His hand hadn't stopped moving nor was he telling the two women to stop either. He only slowed his strokes on his cock and groaned when he saw the two brown eyed beauties look at him, then each other. He saw the smirks on their faces and he wondered what was next, what form of torture were they going to submit him to now.

Mel's eyes stayed locked on Mark's as Deanna tangled her fingers in the strawberry-blonde curls. Mel felt the pressure of Deanna's hand pushing her down toward the rose colored nipples that were aching to be teased. Mel continued to watch Mark, her tongue flicked over the hard bud as her hand moved along Deanna's thigh. Her fingers scooted up and under the white skirt and slip, until it rested on the redhead's hip. Slowly she stroked Deanna's hip as she lavished the perky nipple with her tongue.

Deanna moaned, lifted her hips, and pleaded for more. “Oh Jesus Mel,” she shook deep inside. Her fingers twisted in Mel's curls and her eyes closed as she felt her friend's teeth on her tit. She bit her tongue, arched her back, and felt her passion rising. Her eyes fluttered open and she gazed at Mark, saw the hunger reflected there and relished it. When Mel moved her hand to the front of her red lace panties and pressed her palm against the moist panties Deanna almost came. “Oh fuck.”

Mel looked up from the breast she was tasting and grinned, she released it and sat up to straddle her friend. Deanna opened her eyes and gazed at the twin nipples that were pointing out at her, she moved up slightly, easing herself up just enough to capture one of the points with her teeth and tug on it. She teased the hard button, bit gentle while stroking her tongue over the tip. She opened her mouth further taking in Mel's breast while supporting herself with one hand, letting the other move to Mel's skirt. Deanna was soon moving her hand up and under the black material; her fingers searched for the wetness she knew was there.

“Deanna,” Mel begged, her voice as hungry as her friends. She opened her legs, spreading them so Deanna could feel the moisture that she'd created. The nail that grazed her swollen lips brought a growl from deep within Mel's chest to the surface. As Deanna pushed her finger between the material that covered her friend's sex and the warm moist pussy that she would soon dine on, Mel whimpered with need.

Mark moved his hand over his cock, amazed at his tolerance at not coming yet. He released his cock and removed his shoes and socks. The throbbing in his cock hurt, but it was the most pleasurable pain he'd ever felt. Soon his shirt was off and he stood to remove his pants. He thought of letting the women undress him, but he wasn't sure if he could have handled that right now. He made a mental note to himself to make sure next time the group got together, he was undressed by the two vixens that were almost coming right in front of him.

The women moved their hands together, each one stroking the other's pussy. As they did they stared into the others eyes and spoke of what they wanted. Every word was answered and soon Mel's fingers were dipping into the slick folds of the redhead's trimmed bush while Deanna's was thrusting into the hot cavern of Mel's shaved pussy. Mark watched the unseen hands gyrate as the two women stared at each other. He knew when they climaxed, he smelled it. He shook as he too came. His seed shot over his stomach, covering him with the hot liquid that spilled from his swollen sex. He didn't care; all he wanted to see were the two bodies meeting in a hot frenzied kiss.

Deanna and Mel smiled simultaneously as they watched the gorgeous man explode onto himself. They continued to eye him as they kissed hungrily, their hands still roamed aimlessly over each other's. Having been completely satisfied, the girls turned their wickedly, sexy smiles toward the man. They both moved off the bed their eyes holding his captive.

Mel started at Deanna's right breast, taking her nipple in her mouth as her hands slid to the waistband of the delicious redhead's skirt. Deanna sighed in pleasure as her skirt, slip, and red lace thong slid across her thighs. As the material silently fell to the floor Deanna's legs automatically spread just enough for her two partners to see the glistening folds of her essence. Both Mel and Mark groaned in complete adoration of the sight before them. Deanna moved back to the bed, a beckoning look thrown to each friend.

Mark made his way to the bed, crawling in next to Deanna as their eyes turned toward Mel. Usually shy and reserved, the two were quite surprised to see her saucy smile. She purposefully and erotically started to slide the material of her skirt over her hips. Giving a little wiggle, the material slid to the floor. It was now her turn to provide a glimpse of herself as she gracefully slid her right foot onto the bed and slowly began to unzip her boot. Deanna's hands started moving at the sight. Her right hand slid down to tweak her own nipple while her left hand wrapped around Mark's cock. Mel repeated the motions with her left foot, she could see the desire starting to rebuild in both of the gorgeous people lying before her.

The feel of Deanna's hand on his cock sent Mark's heart racing as did the sight of the two beautiful women before him. Finally losing his self-control, Mark groaned and turned, his mouth meeting Deanna's for an animalistic kiss. His hand slid down her body, immediatly finding her hot, wet folds, dipping in for his first touch of heaven. As his finger slid inside her, Deanna whimpered in sheer pleasure. The sight and sounds before her drove Mel to desperation with desire.

The foot of the bed dipped as Mel knelt between the two. The couple kept touching and kissing, aware of Mel's presence, but unable to break their contact. Mel smiled in delight as she gazed at the two lovers locked in their hot embrace. She lay down on her stomach between the two and did the very thing she'd wanted since she sat down to dinner.

Mel's left hand slid softly and smoothly from Deanna's thigh, across her stomach, and came to a rest on her breast. Cupping the redhead's soft globe of flesh while feeling the back of her hand caressed by Mark's chest as he moved closer to Deanna was unexpectedly erotic for Mel. Unable to control herself any longer, Mel slowly placed a long, lazy lick on the tip of Mark's twitching cock. She was encouraged to continue by the loud groan that filled the room as Mark's tongue continued to dance with Deanna's.

She watched Deanna's hand leave Mark's cock and she smiled to herself. Mel's hand slid around Mark's growing manhood and she began to stroke lightly as her lips placed butterfly kisses along his balls. Her tongue darting out occasionally to lick. Her thumb ran over the tip of his sex.

Looking down Deanna saw the silky strands of Mel's hair, felt the softness of it resting against her legs, and she ached to feel it with her fingers. One hand kept the fiery redhead propped up the other was free to do what it wanted. Deanna's fingers tangled in the mass of strawberry-blond. She felt Mark's lips leave her, saw the hunger in his eyes as he watched Mel's hand move over his swollen shaft. Deanna's sex pulsated as she too devoured the sight of Mel's tongue darting out to taste the swollen flesh. She watched Mel's mouth move to his balls and Deanna heard her own growl of lust erupt from her throat.

Pushing Mel's head further down on Mark's balls, she knew the pressure was welcomed when she saw Mel's smile cross her lips. Both watched Mel's mouth and she took the twin spheres into her mouth. Her fingers pinched Deanna's nipple. "Oh fuck," the words fell simultaneously from Mark and Deanna's lips.

Mel chuckled against Mark's balls. He growled and fell to his back. Deanna grinned and released Mel's hair. Mel looked up her eyes wondering what the redhead had in store. Her eyes spoke volumes as she watched Deanna move over Mark's body to place her mouth on the tip of Mark's cock. Mel grinned lifted her mouth from his balls and kissed Deanna with a long deep kiss of tongue, teeth and lips. Their tongue coaxed each others out and soon they were thrusting their tongues together. It wasn't until Deanna pulled away to gasp in delight that they were forced to stop kissing. Mel looked up the length of the two bodies.

She grinned, winked, and then settled herself between Mark's legs. Her mouth returned to her quest. She gathered the right ball into her mouth, rolled it with her tongue, teased it with her teeth. The sound of Deanna's pleasure-filled gasps filled her ears as did the image she'd seen before slipping down to reclaim the velvet sac. Mel licked the sphere right and left, sucked greedily from it while she pictured Mark's tongue working over the wet surface that was covered with Deanna's come.

Mark had felt the warm mouth covering his balls and when Deanna moved over him he felt his body shudder with desire. He waited a moment before tasting the sweetness that was glistening from the center of her sex. He felt the second tongue join in the torment of the first and his cock jerked toward Deanna's lips. When they left his sex and kissed he'd grown frustrated and decided to turn the tables on the two women.

His fingers moved over Deanna's ass, massaged it gently, and then he rested one on her hip while the other moved in and gently teased her clit. The gasp of pleasure was his reward and he knew that the two kissing females were no longer sharing the taste of each other. His eyes connected with Mel's he'd seen her grin. He ran his finger over the trimmed mound, and then placed the tip of his tongue against the bottom of the syrup covered slit while Mel enjoyed the erotic scene.

With one long lick of his tongue he saw the hunger in Mel's eyes and he grinned back at her. She left the show and returned to his sex. She gathered up his ball and Mark went back to pleasuring the redhead.

Now he lay there under the curvy woman. His hand opening her sex, his tongue slipping in to gather her honey. His cock aching while Deanna licked the sides and the head. He blew warm air into the dark cavern of her pussy while Mel continued to lavish his testicles with her mouth. He felt her alternate between each one. She took both into her mouth. He jerked his hips up and growled into the moist cunt that was dripping for him.

Deanna's body was alive with every emotion she could name and those she couldn't. Her mouth traveled over the sides of Mark's shaft. When she reached the base of his cock, she licked Mel's lips. She then made her way back to the tip, circled the head, and finally captured it in her mouth. Deanna's tongue pushed and stroked on the hard muscle. She could feel the rush of blood flowing through the extended vein and she sucked harder. As she sucked deeper she felt Mel's fingers move into her hair and soon she was feeling the pressure of Mel's hand forcing her down further on the man's shaft. Deanna growled, Mark groaned, and Mel hissed in hunger.

It wasn't long before Mel felt Deanna's hand lifting her by her long, wavy strands of strawberry-blond curls. Mel left Mark's balls and shared the cock that ached for release. Both women licked the sides. Deanna stopped at the base. She circled the tender skin and nipped at the sensitive flesh, Mel took her turn at pushing the massive tool down her throat. The two ladies worked together while Mark's attempt to suck and draw out another climax for Deanna became futile.

Mark could no longer concentrate on toying with the red trimmed fluff that rested above him. His head slammed down into the pillow, hips rose, back arched, and he growled with lust as he shot a load of come into Mel's warm mouth. He felt her draw the seed from him. He then felt the air of the hotel room hit his throbbing cock. As he let another stream of fluid out he knew it was Deanna's mouth taking that dose of juice. She took the offering sucked his rod hard and pulled another stream of fire from his balls. While he throbbed in ecstasy Deanna and Mel's mouths came together and they shared the seeds that Deanna hadn't swallowed. Each one purred in unison as they drank the wine that was bitter, salty, and sweet.

The girls separated and licked their lips. "Shit," Mark said, his voice a low grunt of approval. The women bent their heads down, licked the softened cock clean and then covered his balls with their tongues. Together they cleansed their lover as well as stole kisses and strokes from each other.

For a moment the three friends didn't move. Mark lay on the bed, Deanna's head rested his stomach, and Mel lay snuggled up against his side. Hands and fingers still moved, though they moved lazily. Mark's stroked Mel's hair and neck, giving little circled massages as he did. His other hand slid up and down Deanna's back, giving her goose bumps and smiles. Mel's fingers moved over the dark hairs of his chest, toying with the nipples, while her mouth gave his skin tender pecks. Deanna's palm splayed over his cock, then his thighs, as her lips would occasionally kiss his stomach.

Mel moved first, she slipped from the bed, poured another goblet of wine, and stood looking at the two relaxed bodies. Deanna's eyes met hers and she too found herself thirsty. Mark watched as she accepted a drink of the red liquid and then a kiss from Mel's lips. Mel smiled at Mark and brought her mouth to his. He swept his tongue over hers, tasting the bite of the drink as well as the sweetness of the woman.

"Enjoying yourself?" Mel asked when the kiss ended.

Mark grinned and then laughed. "I think I've shown how much I've enjoyed myself. I need a break."

Mel sighed, shrugged her shoulders, and tossed her hair. "Well... I'm sure Deanna and I are from being done with you... or each other." She raised a brow and looked back at the red-haired minx.

Deanna's teeth showed in her wide smile and she ran her tongue over them in answer to Mel's look. Mark groaned knowing that if he left here unsatisfied it would be his own damn fault because these two ladies were set on making him want more of them. He watched Deanna pour a goblet of wine for him, refill her glass, and make her way back to the bed. Their fingers touched, electricity seemed to shoot through them, and for a moment their mouths merged as one. Pulling away Mark laid on his side as he watched Mel lay down beside him.

His eyes remained fastened on the two women, his fingers toyed with his cock, just now showing signs of returned vigor, but he knew it would be some time before he was ready to take the two women on paths that were fit for the beauties they were. He saw Deanna drain most of the liquid from her glass and he moaned in anticipation as he she poured some over her belly. He watched the red liquid slide down her stomach and gather into the soft curls of her sex. He then saw her pour the remaining liquid over Mel's sex and he felt his body shake. "Fuck," he stated.

"Mmm... looks tasty," Mel giggled softly, ran her fingers over her wine covered slit and offered Mark a taste. He pulled the digit in and sucked it clean. Mel's eyes, glazed with passion looked back at Deanna and saw the lovely lady moving over her. Mel hadn't a lot of time to react before she felt Deanna's tongue lick at the moist cunt that was beneath her lips. She felt Deanna's tongue run back and forth across her wet sex. Soon Mel's hands were pushing Deanna's hips down and she was sucking the amber liquid down her throat along with the juice from her friend.

The two women knew what they both liked when they'd been pleasured by loves in the past, now they took that knowledge and coaxed growls and gasps of pleasure from each other. Deanna's fingers slid around Mel's clit and rubbed it vigorously. Mel's pulled and teased the strip of flesh with her fingers while both ladies stroked the silk walls of the other's pussy. The driving force was only increased with the knowledge that they were being watched. Each female took their lover's pussy to new peaks and rolling hills when they added their fingers to the mix. They both pushed the digits in deep, scrapped the walls, curled their fingers, and brought out the nectar they craved.

When Mark saw the two women come again, he licked his lips, and slid up to them. "Beautiful," he said. His voice barely reached the two ladies. He sat up on his knees. His hand rubbed Deanna's ass and his finger slid in-between Deanna's lips and Mel's pussy to tease and play with the shaved cunt.

Again the two women were trembling with desire and release. Mark eased Deanna from Mel's sex and watched her lay down beside her friend. He looked at the naked women, his cock throbbing hard once more. With firm hands he spread Mel's legs and placed himself between them. He ached to bury himself, but he wanted more, he still wanted the flaming redhead to be a part of the mating. "Come here," he told her.

Deanna's eyes opened and she looked at him, down to his cock, and then the pussy that was covered with not only come, but with little flecks of wine. "Love to," she said. She lifted herself and rolled over to lay on her stomach. Her head rested just above Mel's clit while her body lay just to the side of her friend.

Mel looked down and saw the sight before her. When Mark's cock slid over Mel's wet lips and Deanna's tongue slipped over and around her clit she felt her hips rise up as an offering for more. She received her offering. Mark's dick slid in slowly and Deanna's tongue teased her friend's sex once more.

Mel's gasp was echoed by Mark as his cock filled her. Her fingers clenched the sheets at the sensation of being completely filled while at the same time having her clit tickled by the delicious redhead's tongue. At hearing the sounds, Deanna's tongue increased its pace. Mark, unmoving unitl now, began to rock his hips against Mel. This caused another hiss to escape her lips. Involuntarily, Mel's hips thrust upward and she takes him deeper.

As Mark established a slow rhythm, Mel's right hand started roaming across Deanna's back. Moving lower, the strawberry blonde's fingers slid across the fiery redhead's ass. At first she caressed it lightly, then as Mark picked up the pace she slapped the redhead's ass, leaving a pink handprint. Deanna moaned in delight as Mel's hand made contact with her cheeks. Ever so slowly, Mel's fingertip dipped between the folds of Deanna's sex, sliding in suddenly to mimic the rhythm of Mark's pulsating cock inside her. Both women were near delirious with pleasure.

Deanna's hips pushed back against Mel's fingers as Mel's hips undulated against Mark's invading cock. The three fell silent except for the moans and gasps of pleasure permeating the room. Mark suddenly grabbed Mel's thighs and began to ernestly plow himself inside her. Deanna's tongue caught the urgency and began flicking back and forth against Mel's clit. With Mark's body slapping against hers, Mel thought she could die from pleasure. Her hand slid between them to grasp Deanna's hair as her climax suddenly erupted. Mark continued to thrust away at the prone woman as her pussy tightened and clenched around his cock.

"Oh god, yessss.....yessssssss," Mel screamed, unable to say anything else as her juices flowed freely from her pussy and bathed Mark's cock. He held himself deeply inside her as her body returned to normal. The silence was broken by her heavy breathing and the whimper of Deanna. Mel's fingers had unconsciously began to fuck her faster as she reached her climax. The lucscious redhead was still pushing her hips back against Mel's two fingers, the squishing sounds of her wet pussy making Mark hungry for more. Mel looked to Mark and new he’d not yet come. She signaled for him to wait, chuckled softly at his frustrated growl, but did as she asked. She then moved her pussy away from his cock, forcing his sex to spring free of her folds.

Mel sat up on the bed and slowly kissed Mark, her tongue danced with his as it dipped in and out of his mouth. Taking his hand in hers, she pulled him down to the bed and kissed his neck as he settled on his back. She then leaned over to the beautiful, exotic, redhead lying next to him. This time she took Deanna’s hand in hers and settled Deanna astride Mark's hips. Deanna, eager to have Mark inside her, raised her body up for Mark to enter her. However, Mel had other plans first and Mark looked knowingly at the strawberry-blonde waiting for her signal.

Deanna also waited for Mark's cock to fill her, instead she felt Mel's hot breath caress her. The warm air moved over her from behind the two lovers. Mel settled between Mark's legs, and reached between Deanna's to grasp Mark's cock. She took the tip of his cock and ran it up and down the folds of Deanna's soaking cunt. She lodged the tip of his meat at the redhead's tight opening, then slowly ran her tongue over both Mark's cock and Deanna's pussy. Not able to take anymore, both Mark and Deanna simultaneously moved so that he impaled her in one movement.

Mel smiled to herself as she lightly bit Deanna's ass then soothed it with a kiss. She then settled between the two, sliding her hands over her female lover's ass as she lavished her male lover's sack with kisses. Her only regret was not being able to see the ecstacy on the duo's faces as Mark started to move forcefully into Deanna as she rode him.

Mark felt as if he were on a roller-coaster. He felt the warm breath, long strokes, and teasing nibbles of Mel’s mouth and teeth all over his balls. His shaft was surrounded by the slick walls of Deanna’s pussy and he had a great view of the redhead’s full breasts bouncing up and down as she rose him. His hands moved to her hips and he drove deep and hard into her. “Oh fuck... Dee... fuck... ohh yesss. God Mel...,” he growled out, his voice filling the room.

“Yesss... Oh God!” Deanna muttered over and over as she rode his thick rod. She could feel her climax threatening to overpower her and she knew it wouldn’t be long and she would be having her fluids rushing over him. “Fuck,” she screamed as she clenched her muscles around her.

Gasps of pleasure moved through Mel as well as the two lovers she was teasing. She’d squeeze Deanna’s cheeks, suck on the twin spheres of Mark’s balls, and feel her own body building in excitement again. Soon she was pushing one finger into her pussy and scrapping her nails over the back of Deanna’s soaked cunt lips. Mel released Mark’s balls, bit Deanna hard and ordered her to come.

“Oh God... Mel... fuck... ohhhh Yesssss...!” Deanna answered. Her liquid covered both Mark’s cock as well as flowed down over their bodies to slide against his balls where Mel lapped at the hot juices with her tongue. “Mark!” she screamed, as her body climaxed, she could feel Mark continue to move so she continued to accept his cock, while she rode the waves of her orgasm. When she felt the quivering mass of emotions slow, she quickly lifted herself from Mark’s swollen rod and both women went to work easing his frustrated sounds of both pleasure and pain.

Two mouths worked together once more, both licked, sucked and deep throated his shaft, each one alternating from his cock to his balls until the seeds they hungered for were finally rewarded to them. Deanna and Mel felt the fluids shoot against their lips, fall and slid down their necks, and when he emptied a second and then a third over them, they let the white, hot, juice flow over their chests and drip across their nipples. “Ohh fuck.. Oh shit...,” Mark moaned as he looked down and watched the erotic scene unfold.

His hips slowed their thrusting and Deanna and Mel cleaned his cock once more, then they moved over him, forming a triangle with their torsos and kissed, each one cleaning the others mouth with their tongues and lips. Erotically they each licked away Mark’s seeds that covered their chests until they no longer felt the climatic shudders running through them.

All three friends came down from their highs and the two beautiful women lay down on either side of their handsome friend and lover. Both women were treated with friendly caresses as Mark’s fingers stroked their hair and whispered words of friendship, respect, and thanks. The two ladies looked up at him, each kissed his lips, sharing the flavors of the event and snuggled against him.

“Amazing,” Mark muttered quietly.

“Delicious,” Mel chimed in.

“Just imagine what we can do in the shower!” Deanna stated, looked at her friends and winked, a devilish grin on her face.

The group laughed and soon were on their way to another erotic adventure.

The End ???

Somehow I think this is only the beginning... ;) ...great write!...I enjoyed every word...yeah...that's it...every word... :rolleyes: :kiss: :p

MrFantasyMan said:
Somehow I think this is only the beginning... ;) ...great write!...I enjoyed every word...yeah...that's it...every word... :rolleyes: :kiss: :p
Thanks for reading and enjoying MFM :kiss: to you and a well placed :p ;) :heart:

Thanks for the kind words everyone.....it was a fun write and my honor to write with Red. :rose: :)

WyldBreeze said:
Thanks for the kind words everyone.....it was a fun write and my honor to write with Red. :rose: :)

It was great to write with you as well... and when you're ready for a sequel let me know... Mark's 'up' for it.;)

It was great to write with you as well... and when you're ready for a sequel let me know... Mark's 'up' for it.;)
I'm sure he is.....and if he's not....he will be. ;) *giggles*

WyldBreeze said:
I'm sure he is.....and if he's not....he will be. ;) *giggles*
LOL... I'm sure we'd manage something... though I'm thinking the next time around his character does the work :D :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back