On The Run (one female character open)

jax_storyteller

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 8, 2011
Posts
312
Nathan Johnson was 25 and spending his birthday in court trying to prove his innocence. Seven months earlier his fiancee was murdered in a home invasion but the cops fucked up the evidence leaving no trace or proof that anybody else was there. "Guilty!" Said the judge reporting the verdict from the jury. He couldn't believe it. He didn't kill Lisa, he couldn't kill her, he loved her and he was about to spend the next 25 years doing time for a crime he didn't commit. Dressed in a poorly fitted grey suit he was cuffed and escorted out of the courtroom and would be an old man before he ever returned to society.

After waiting nearly an hour more guards and another prisoner approached. The other prisoner was a young woman who seemed to have the face of an angel but when she spoke she was quite brash and crude to the guards. Obviously her day had gone just as well as his as she faced a similar sentence although he didn't catch her crime.

"Get up prisoner" the guard demanded and following their protocol he held up his arms in front of him horizontal to the floor. The officer then uncuffed his right wrist and attached him to the female beside Nathan and tightening the restraint around her right wrist. Nathan was nearly 6 feet tall but she barely reached his shoulders as they stood side by side one another. "Bob?" One of the guards commented about chaining the pair together, pointing at the woman. "Budget cuts. We have to drop her off on the way" the other guard retorted.

Not expecting more prisoners Nathan had arrived in a black sedan car, hardly the norm for prisoner transport but that was the only vehicle available. Nathan clambered into the vehicle with the other prisoner strapped to his wrist, awkwardly following him in. Once again he started to check her out, running his eyes over the beautiful woman sitting beside him. She looked up and smiled in a way to disarm any man, then just barked at him "what the fuck are you looking arse hole!".

"Quiet down in there!" The guard commanded as the driver pulled away from the courthouse…

I'm looking for a female writing partner to go "on the run" with after our car goes off the road, crashing leaving our guards dead and the pair of us cuffed together. It's either run or face serious hard time and no possibility of sex with a member of the opposite sex for decades. There's only one choice. I've left your character vague, maybe you really are guilty of some terrible crime?
 
Eryn Shannon walked between the two guards in her bright orange jumpsuit. She had known since the trial began that the verdict would be guilty and while hearing the word that she had long expected come from the foreman's lips added some degree of finality, it had little affect on her. She had long since given up wishing for some miracle. She carried herself with confidence, unusual for anyone destined to spend the rest of their life behind bars, let alone someone that was not even 20. With each step, her shoulder length red hair swayed a bit as she approached another guard and another prisoner.

Once the car was moving, Eryn leaned back with her one free hand behind her head. Her breasts pressed against the fabric, for the first time giving her companion any indication of her figure beneath that bulky, oversized jumpsuit. With her bright blue eyes staring intently into the distance and with a curious smirk on her face, she said, "Nice suit. I feel under dressed. At least we get to ride in style to the big house."
 
Nathan sat looking out of the front windscreen noticing and his fellow prisoners fatigues filled out with her ample bosom. He may well still be in love with his wife and miss her terribly but he was still a man and one who had seen precious little, real-life women in the flesh in the last couple of seasons. Still he tried not to stare just glancing back and forth every now and again. As she sarcastically commented about his suit he absentmindedly ran his free hand through his short brown locks. "Hi I'm Nathan" he turned glancing towards her pretty face briefly locking his brown eyes on her blues before looking out of his side window. His mind wandered thinking how he'd always had a thing for redheads with their striking red hair usually matching their feisty nature.

The guard in the front coughed as he lit up his cigarette and soon the aroma of burning tobacco drifted into the back of the car. Nathan always like that smell and missed not smoking any more breathing in the smoky air, that smelled nothing like the cheap cigarettes that the inmates smoked during his incarceration waiting for trial.
 
Eryn turned and looked Nathan in the eyes for a moment before redirecting her gaze to the darkness outside the window. His eyes looked tired and worn for someone his age. They bore no resemblance to the eyes of a killer. They were not at all like her eyes. They showed a sense of grief and hopelessness. She couldn't help but feel a bit sorry for him and she let her tone soften. "I'm Eryn," she replied as she continued to gaze at the dark outlines of old, run down apartment buildings illuminated by an occasional working streetlight. Most of the windows in the buildings were dark, some broken, some boarded up. A small minority appeared to be lit, and Eryn thought to herself that living here can't be much different than jail.

Eryn's body pitched hard to the left into Nathan as the brakes squealed and the car swerved as a tracker trailer barreled past them. The guards both swore and the car forcefully jumped the curb, hitting the corner of an abandoned brick building head on. Eryn was thrown forward into the back of the seat in front of her. A voice came through the radio, "What the fuck was that Bob? Bob? Bob? Come in, Bob." Eryn's heart was pounding in her chest. She opened her eyes and saw that the guards had both been thrown forward at impact. Neither appeared to be moving. She looked over at Nathan, just now remembering the man she was bound to.
 
Eryn introduced herself and Nathan gave her a half smile and a slight nod acknowledging their introduction. He wondered how long she would be a passenger not having a clue where the women's penitentiary was in relation to his penal facility. Without warning everything around Nathan turned to chaos and before he realised what was happening he was coming to the guards limp bodies pressed against the windshield. He felt completely disorientated, his head was sore from the collision hearing someone over the radio and blood dripping from the face of the driver. Everything felt so surreal as he ran his hands over his body making sure he was all right, trying to move his left hand he started to come to seeing Eryn beside him, remembering he was a prisoner, her striking red hair in a mess covering her face. "Eryn, are you okay?" He said concerned for her with broken glass and debris everywhere around them. Nathan noticed a plume of smoke rising from the engine made visible by a nearby street lamp. We have to get out of here he thought, out of his car. He tried the door it was locked yet kept trying to open the door in vain."shit!" he yelled in desperation
 
Eryn looked stunned and tried to shake the cobwebs out, as she watched Nathan try to open the door without any luck. She could see smoke rising from the front of the car. The voice over the radio continued to shout, but there was no reply. "Hang in there Bob, the abulance and back up are on the way. You hear me Bob? They're just a couple minutes out" The adrenaline coursing through her body quickly helped her regain her senses. "Nathan, hold me!" she barked as she turned her back to him and leaned back, preparing to kick the door on her side of the car.

She felt his arms wrap around her and her slender body pushed back hard against him as she kicked the door hard with both of her feet once, then a second time and finally after a third the door popped open. She felt her body relax with relief for a split second when the door popped open, but it was short lived. She could already hear the sirens of police cars in the distance. Still leaning back on Nathan, she looked up at him and smiled. "Time to go," before moving quickly towards the car door.
 
Nathan started to panic internally unable to see a way out of their predicament and the possible fiery end. Abruptly Eryn yelled instructing him to hold her at first he wondered if she had given up but no that feisty little redhead had an idea. Nathan held her bracing as she used all her strength to force the door open to both their relief. He couldn't believe how strong Eryn was given her deceptively small stature. The Cuff tightened around his wrist as she pulled clambering out of the wreckage of the car. The guy on the radio stopped talking midsentence replaced with the screeching sound of static as flames began to appear out of the sides of the crumpled bonnet, exposed through the crash. She drove him onwards across the street pulling and yelling as the blue lights flashed and sirens echoed in the distance, drawing closer. Then without warning a supernova like explosion, deafeningly lit up the dark run down streets. Nathan turned to see perhaps the final milli-second of a giant fireball reaching into the sky as the car exploded.the sounds around him all sounded muffled and he could hear a ringing in his ears.

Nathan was shocked thinking how only seconds earlier they had been trapped in the car and could easily have been killed. She pulled on his wrist yelling "come on, let's go" as it suddenly dawned on him that it would be hours, if not days or weeks before they realise their bodies were not there in the explosion. It was their chance to escape and perhaps some justice could be done as an innocent man flees from his wrongful incarceration. Make them started to step quickly as the pair soon began to run down the darkened city streets absconding as the police drew ever nearer to the crash site.
 
Last edited:
As they ran across the street, Eryn heard the fireball behind them as the car exploded and she felt Nathan slow down to look. "Come on! Let's go!" she shouted to him. She knew that the explosion would by them some time, but only if they could get out of sight before someone saw them. The rush was incredible though. She still couldn't believe that she kicked the door open, and just in time. She hadn't felt a rush like this since she stood in that seedy hotel room with that 9mm still warm from firing two shots and she knew immediately that both were kill shots. She shook the thought from her head, and told herself, "It's time for a new beginning, now focus." Her mind was racing as fast as she was running.

"We've got to get out of sight. My jumpsuit is going to draw too much attention. Someone is bound to notice. I think the explosion will buy us some time."

Without waiting for answer and without warning, Eryn peeled off the road, down a dark alley between two seemingly vacant apartment buildings, tugging Nathan with her. "This way," she yelled seconds after the two of them had already changed direction. Her heart was pounding and she could feel the cool sweat dripping down her creamy white skin beneath the jumpsuit. She stopped short at the side door of one of the buildings.

"Let's go in here. I need to get out of this jumpsuit."
 
Nathan ran alongside Eryn as the car burned brightly in their wake and soon out of sight. He wasn't sure where they were going or what they were going to do next, so just went in whatever direction she guided or pulled him in. Everything to do with the last six months was new to him. He had never had any run-ins with the law, not even parking tickets, so going on the run was going to be a steep learning curve. At least for now he was partnered with someone who seemed to know what they were doing.

They soon found themselves down a narrow alleyway suddenly yanking on his arm changing their bearings once more. Nathan blended into the darkness for all the good it did him being chained to Eryn , in her highly visible in her prison garbs. He was breathing heavily as he managed to keep pace with his fellow escapee, his body surging with adrenaline desperately hoping not to get caught.

The sound of police sirens echoed through the night but hopefully they weren't looking for them just yet. He slowed following her lead the door creaked as they entered one of the buildings in this rundown area of the city. The smell of urine permeated the air in the hallway, walking down very little like to see whether going. "What now?" He asked. He knew she needed to get out of that bright orange jumpsuit but where were they going to find clothes for her to wear.
 
The hallway was dark, only lit by the faint, blue glow from a street light through a window at the end of the hallway. Eryn thought about trying to find a light switch on the off chance the power was still working but then thought better of it. A light in a vacant building would draw too much attention. She stopped about halfway down the hall, and ducked into a stairway. "Let's stop here to rest for a minute. We need to stay away from the windows," she said, trying to catch her breath. She looked up at Nathan and his nervousness was showing through. He struggled to catch his breath and looked a little pale, but through all that he was pretty cute. She thought back to the look of amazement on his face when she kicked open the door,with his strong arms wrapped around her. She caught herself. The rush of the escape was starting to get the best of her. "This isn't over yet," she told herself. "Focus girl. There will be time to daydream later."

She lifted her cuffed hand, tugging Nathan's close to her chest as she started to unbutton her orange top. "Sorry, is your wrist ok? I keep forgetting that we're attached." As she unbuttoned each button, the shirt opened up a bit more showing her slender body. She was wearing a cheap, thin white tank top that was tight and damp with sweat making it practically see through. She wasn't wearing a bra. That luxury had been taken from her when she got her standard issue prison garb. Her breasts were large, particularly for a girl with her frame and the light pink outline of her hard nipples was clearly visible through the material. Nathan's hand followed hers down her body with each button as he held it just a few inches away from her while she worked. Before she finished the last button, she could see how tense his hand was. She thought about him touching her and how badly she wanted to feel his touch. She hadn't been with a man in over six months, while she was stuck in prison waiting for trial and she could feel herself getting aroused. "Snap out of it, Eryn," she scolded herself and unbuttoned the last button. "Fucking adrenaline."

She slid the shirt off her shoulders and then off her uncuffed arm before letting it dangle down the other arm to hang from the chain of the cuffs. "We're going to have to find something to cut that off," she said smiling at Nathan. Then with her free hand she slid off her pants down over her hips and to her thighs. White cotton bikini panties hugged her slim waist and firm ass. She gave the pants another tug and wiggled a bit before they fell to the floor, stepping out of them.
 
As he shadowed her into a dark stairway in the abandoned apartment block, moonlight coming through a skylight in the roof made everything easier to see around. "Yeah it's fine" Nathan replied noticing a definitive change in tone in her she spoke with him, no longer brash but more thoughtful of him. He hadn't considered the impracticalities of how she was going to remove her prison fatigues, neither how desperately close his hand was going to be touching her. He had noticed how impressive her bust was when she had opened the jumpsuit. Yet it was only as she removed herself from the arms showing her sweat saturated tank top leaving nothing to the imagination, and his ability to see her nipples poking through.

Normally Nathan would be a gentleman diverting his gaze but maybe it was the way she was so uninhibited around him or maybe it was just the length of time he had spent without the company of a woman, he couldn't tear his eyes away. She gently licked his lips feeling a hunger coming over him and having to fight it, desperately wanting to touch her, to feel the touch of a woman once more. How soft her skin feels the touch and he was reminded that this could be his last opportunity. Still he somehow managed to restrain himself.

The temptation grew as she twisted and squirmed her tender milky thighs out of her orange uniform, wearing only little panties covering her sexy little backside revealing just how curvaceous her body was. At this point he wasn't even being subtle just taking in as much of the view as he could, not even thinking that she was bound to notice any moment. "We're going to have to do try one of the apartments, see if we can find something to remove your jumpsuit" he saidstill admiring her fine figure in response to her comment about cutting it off. At least if nothing else they could wrap the jumpsuit around their chain and would only be a small orange ball, rather than 5 foot something. With the craziness of this situation he couldn't believe how aroused she had made him, having spent so long leering over the large chested petite redhead's body he was shifting his swollen member with his other hand trying to make himself more comfortable. At least the inadequate light and dark colour of his suit hid his obvious arousal.
 
"Yeah. One of these apartments must have something we can use," she said, looking up at Nathan. His eyes were focused on her body and his mouth open slightly. She could feel his cuffed hand trembling a bit. She could feel the lust building up inside of her and caught herself thinking about ripping that suit to shreds to get at him. Facing him, she moved a little closer placing his cuffed hand on her waist, then started to lean towards him giving in to her fantasy. She thought to herself, "Fuck it. I'm not leaving this building until I fuck his brains out."

Suddenly, sirens blared outside the building startling Eryn. She jumped and backed off snapping back to reality. She could see the blue lights flashing through the window, but as quickly as they appeared, the sirens faded into the distance and the flashing lights were once again replaced by darkness. Her heart was racing again and she regained her composure. "Let's check the second floor apartments for a knife or scissors or something. We won't have to worry quite so much about the windows up there." She turned and started to head up the stairs.
 
As Eryn turned facing him , Nathan stood silent and she took his slightly trembling hand, placing it on the tiny waist. This was the first time he had touched another woman in an intimate fashion since his wife. Seeing her taking the lead leaning in towards him he wondered if his lust was imagining things. He so badly wanted it to be true. Then without warning she was startled by the sounds of police outside. Even as she was preparing to invade and escape he was still caught up in his lusty desires. Nathan knew he would have to do get his head together if you didn't want to get caught but he also knew she was going to be a huge distraction.

He agreed that going up to the second floor was a good idea and thought maybe it would be a good place to hold out for a few hours. Maybe if they didn't find anyone the police would assume Eryn and himself perished in the explosion. Either way they needed to get off the ground floor. "Just a thought but do you have a plan on how we're going to get into the apartments if the door is unlocked?" He asked curiously wondering if she had any lock picking experience. Nathan could hear the sound of sirens in the distance once again as they reached the first-floor landing. Eryn seemed unfazed this time that she coolly led the way through the doorway into the first-floor hallway. As the door closed with a bang behind them everything seemed to darken in the hallway. "So which apartment shall we try first?"
 
Eryn looked around the darkened hallway. The doors all looked the same, so she decided to try the first one she saw. She reached down and turned the doorknob but it didn't budge. She looked around to see if there was anything she could use to pick the lock, but didn't see anything in the dark. She looked at Nathan and smiled, "It's locked. Good thing I've got a key." She cringed at her own joke. That was so lame. She took a few steps back, got a walking start and kicked the door wide open. She walked in with Nathan right behind her. The street lamp outside illuminated the living room thought the window. She walked around quickly and found the kitchen. She pulled the drawers open. All empty. "Let's try the next one."

She moved quickly down the hall to the next apartment, again having to kick the door in. She loved the look on Nathan's face every time she did that. The apartment had the same layout, so she was able to move into the kitchen without hesitation. "Scissors! Would you like to do the honors?"
 
Nathan chuckled at her lame joke as only a man who was really into her could then out of the blue she stepped back and somehow kicked the door down. Nathan was gobsmacked amazed by this little firecracker of a woman. With the external light source he could see around better now and was soon reminded she was wearing just a skimpy pair of panties as he walked a little bit behind her, loving the view of her tiny curvy arse cheeks that he just wanted to grab. Eryn had the task in hand pulling out the draws systematically one by one. He watched just as happy to hold back and leer contentedly.

Tailing his fellow escapee closely he just didn't know what to make of Eryn is somehow she just managed to kick down another door. "How the hell are you doing that?" He enquired baffled by her size and the weight of the door, it shouldn't be possible, but was. "Sure" he said taking the scissors and placing them in his right hand. He swiftly manoeuvred the blades and started cutting into her orange prison uniform after unfurling the fabric previously wrapped around their handcuffs chain, snapping the blades shut over and over, snapping his way through the fabric with relative ease. "Looks like I'm just about…" He said making the final snip and her oversized prison garment falling to the floor. Nathan looked towards her as she seemed to be looking at him rather intensely, not being able to see her eyes covered in shadow . he drew his body closer to her in the semidarkness and in relative safety his body just caving in to its desires, closing to kiss her.
 
Last edited:
"It's all about leverage," Eryn said as she watched intently as Nathan cut through the material of her shirt dangling from the chain of the cuffs. "I've had a bit of training in... um maximizing leverage. The car was tough. Apartment doors are easy." The scissors took their last snip and the orange material fell to the ground with a gentle thud. She looked up at Nathan as he moved closer to her. "Not now, she told herself. We're not far enough away yet. We need more distance," she told herself. All the while, she felt her body leaning in towards him, her head tilted back a bit on her tip toes, her lips moving to meet his. Once she felt his lips against hers, she lost control. Her lips opened and she thrust her tongue into his mouth, kissing him wildly and passionately.

Her free hand and cuffed hand meeting briefly on his chest before pulling his button-up shirt apart, the buttons falling silently to the floor. "That was dumb," she thought to herself. "But fuck it. We both will need new clothes anyway."
 
As his body manoeuvred tentatively towards Eryn, leaning down to kiss her pretty young lips he could feel his heart pounding chest like a big bass drum. He couldn't remember the last time felt this nervous and this excited before a first kiss. Soon enough their lips met in a tender embrace suddenly opening and her tongue extending into his mouth passionately greeting him. He loved how she exuberantly kissed him his tongue dancing hungrily with Eryn's as once more she took the lead. Their bodies closer now felt her hands upon his chest, his free hand upon her hip tracing his open palm over her damp tank top pressing free right hand against the side of her breast trembling lost in a sea of kisses as he slipped his hand between the two bodies squeezing her large breast, feeling her hard nipple against his palm. Mason took his hand slipping it down her tight little body, gripping the hem of her top lifted it upwards, releasing it just above her naked chest. Still kissing furiously occasionally breaking to grab air, the sound of lips smacking as they return to one another. Eryn ripping his shirt open in a display of uncontrolled lust while his chained stretched towards her caressing her delicate shoulder. Nathan lost in the throes of passion fondling her breasts one at a time, taking her stiffened nipples between his thumb and forefinger squeezing them, his hard cock throbbing within his suit trousers.
 
His hand began to roam and quickly found her large breasts through that flimsy, damp tank top. His touch released a surge of pent up lust. Eryn occasionally gasped for air, desperately trying to maintain each wild, passionate kiss as long as she could. She felt his hand slide down, her body tingling with anticipation. She exhaled softly as the cool night air hit her flat stomach, breasts and nipples as he lifted her shirt. She moaned at the feel of his strong hands on the soft delicate skin of her breasts and gasped in both surprise and delight when his fingers grabbed hold of her hard nipple and squeezing it.

She could feel his hard cock pressing against her, wanting to be released. She let her cuffed hand move down his body, her long fingernails gently scraping down his shoulder, chest and stomach. She let her hand linger there on his stomach to tease him, but to her surprise, she was unable to resist for long and her fingers began to caress his dick through his pants. Quickly, her fingers found the zipper and held it, as she tried to regain some ounce of self control. She broke off their kiss and stared up into his eyes with a devilish smiled spread across her lips. She was breathing heavily, her big breasts rising and falling in a slow rythmn. She could see the look of anticipation on his face. Her eyes stayed locked on his as she slowly pulled down the zipper and reached her slender little hand in and pulled out his cock.
 
Last edited:
As Eryn sensuously teased her fingertips down his body the anticipation was killing him as she stopped, resting her fingernails on his taut stomach, their kisses becoming increasingly more impassioned with Nathan's tongue now slipping into her mouth. Nathan could feel the heat emanating from Eryn's body as they slowly began to quench their urges through the hot flesh of one another. his large hand released her breasts, meandering down her slender body snaking from one side to the other, always descending slowing as he reached her narrow yet womanly hips. His fingers slipped under the band of her tiny panties and glided around her rear, sneaking down his strong hand gently squeezed her right arse cheek, he couldn't believe how firm she felt as he proceeding to rub and caress herentire tight backsidewithin her little panties.

His lips still heavily embraced upon hers slipped his fingers down the crevice of her backside between her cheeks, sliding his fingers back and forth reaching further underneath her, feeling the wetness upon the gussets of her knickersagainst the outside of his and then Nathan could finally feel her hot and sticky wetness as he lightly glanced over her pussy. When Eryn broke their kiss staring lustfully, he peered deeply into her eyes watching a wicked smile run across his pretty little redhead companions face, her hand feeling so cool against the throbbing heat of his cock. It's been so long since the woman had held his penis he wondered how much coaxing it would take before this gorgeous prisoner pulled the trigger on his on his loaded weapon. Abruptly she kneel before him and he started to read rapidly as he prepared himself for her to take him between her pouty lips.
 
Eryn felt his big hand making its way down her body, and then down into her panties, stopping to give her toned ass a squeeze. Her mind screamed "Oh baby don't stop," while her grip tightened around his cock. It had been so long, she had forgotten how badly she needed it. She could feel her pussy dripping, every ravenous fantasy from her months in lock up streaming through her head. His hand right there, so close, oh so close. "Don't stop baby," her mind said again silently, this time begging more than instructing. She would do anything to feel his touch down there. When his fingers started to slowly glide down the crevice of her ass, she could feel her legs trembling. When his fingers finally made contact with her wet swollen pussy lips she let out a loud moan, throwing her head back, her eyes rolling back in her head, wanting more, wanting to feel those fingers inside her, wanting to feel his big cock inside her. She felt her body, now acting on its own, push down towards his fingers, grinding on them just a bit.

Then she remembered what she held in her hand, her mind trying to regain control of her body. She had been stroking him slowly without even realizing it, unsure when she started. Her hand slowly moving back and forth, wet with his pre-cum. "Mmmm... He has no idea what he has coming," she thought to herself. Quickly she dropped down to her knees, her cuffed hand resting on his hip. She knew he was looking down at her. She puckered her lips teasingly, moving them close to the tip, her warm breath on it, still stroking it slowly opening her mouth with each stroke as if she were going to take it in, before moving just out of its reach. Then without warning, she wrapped her lips tightly around it, and let them slide slowly down his shaft, taking about half of him in her mouth before retreating releasing his cock from the grip of her lips and looking up at him with her big blue eyes.
 
With Eryn's body succumbing to Nathan's touch he persisted to trace his fingers between her legs reaching from behind, feeling his middle finger slipping between her excited pussy lips. His fingers becoming lubricated by her wetness slowly slipping back and forth as he proceeded to please her further. Her moans of pleasure egging him on, feeling her tiny hand slowly stroking him as he keenly rubbed his hands against her hot wet sex. It had been so long he had touched the woman he'd forgotten how hot they felt as he dipped his middle finger into her willing pussy, slowly teasing himself pressing his finger up to the first knuckle fearing her wanting more as she pushed down. Nathan withdrew his finger from within and resumed caressing her swollen pussy lips, stretching his hand around.

Leaning down he brought his lips upon her neck as she moaned louder, her body writhed blissfully at his touch, Nathan started to kiss her neck and shoulders as the gorgeous little red haired prisoner had thrown her head back groaning. Peeling his hand from within her panties he retrieved his hand from behind her, looking his fingertip over the waistband he dragged her tiny undergarments down, slowly pulling it over her beautiful curved backside and dragging them as far down her thighs as he could reach. Nathan's hands then slid between the front of her legs tracing up her inner thighs, quickly reacquainting his fingers with her pussy and slipping his large middle finger into her, penetrating deep inside her wetness with every thrust into her.

Abruptly she descended onto her knees, tightly wrapping her lips around his swollen shaft, gripping him firmly as her lips slipped over his hardness. He couldn't believe how great it felt having his cock in a woman's mouth. "Oh God Eryn please don't stop" he begged said that she pulled her mouth back off his big hard cock, his eyes pleading with her as his erection hung there so close to her pretty face.
 
Last edited:
Eryn loved to hear a man beg, and the longing in Nathan's voice when he begged to not to stop only made her want to hear more. With her eyes still fixated on his face she said in an almost stern tone, "Baby, I'm not going to to stop until I'm through with you." Her lips moved once again towards his dick but stopped just before they touched. She waited a second feeling the tension build, then let her tongue slowly circle the tip, around and then around again in the opposite direction. She let her tongue slide down the underside of his upright shaft, then down over his firm balls. She teased his balls with her tongue, flicking them gently, and tracing circles on them. She could feel his cock twitch wanting more, wanting to be buried inside her mouth again.

Her tongue followed the same glistening path back up his shaft, once again teasing the tip with her tongue before parting her lips and wrapping them tightly around him. She slid her lips down his cock, enjoying the feeling of his warm thick meat between her lips. She had forgotten how much she loved having a cock in her mouth when she was horny. Each time her lips hit the tip of his cock, they slid back down faster and deeper until she was taking his entire cock into her mouth and sucking him about as fiercely as she could. She could feel him, ready to burst and knew that she had to stop. She had better plans for that cock and wanted to keep him right on the edge. She pulled her mouth off his cock again. She was breathing heavily, wanting to suck him more, wanting to make him cum, wanting to taste his cum and feel it sliding down her throat. She stood up slowly, her slender body close to his, letting his cock run between her breasts, pausing for just a second before standing in front of him.
 
Nathan gazed down wanting Eryn to relieve his torment but instead she froze her lips just before enveloping his excited member, delaying his gratification letting his anticipation build within him. Finally he gave an audible sigh filling her tongue sensuously teasing his end, partly out of relief but also because she clearly knew how sensitive and delightful her actions were, slipping around the underside of his penises tip. But still he desperately wanted to feel the inside of her mouth as she drove him wild with desire letting her tongue linger. Nathan gently moaned as she gracefully flickered her tongue "suck me, please" he begged once more feeling his his cock twitch before her looking into her pretty eyes as she revelled in the power she had over him, before finally ending his anguish bringing her her lips over his tip and down his shaft. The change of pace as she began sucking his cock faster and deeper inside her hot wet mouth, in such an intense burst of activity soon had him on the edge of climax, his cock twitching oozing pre-cum as he groaned. Nathan expected to unload in her mouth any moment now until she suddenly arose.

He wanted so very badly to cum right there and then, for her to end this wondrous torture. Standing up she stood silently before him, Her large breasts heaving as she caught her breath. Then overcoming his nerves, Nathan went into kiss her briefly yet passionately shifting his body towards her, taking her hands in his raising them skyward walking forward forcing her to step backwards until pressing her seminaked body against the plaster wall holding her hands high Nathan kissed her breathlessly. He released his free hand running his fingertips quickly down her hot sensual body slipping between them grabbed his hard cock and guided it between her legs pressing the tip of his penis against Eryn's slick pussy lips, sliding his shiny pre-cum covered tip slowly up and down, gazing into her eyes a few inches away able to feel her hot breath upon his chest.
 
As soon as Eryn stood up and looked into Nathan's eyes, she could tell that he wouldn't wait any longer. His eyes seemed to be filled with a roaring fire that had spread out of control. He grabbed her hands and raised them over her head, pushing her slender body backwards with his until she could feel the plaster of the wall against her back. She was usually uncomfortable when she felt like she wasn't In control, but nothing about tonight had been usual and she embraced the feeling of helplessness being pinned to the wall.

Her own fire had continued to smolder and knowing what was about to come stoked her into a frenzy. She kissed him wildly, her tongue unrelenting darting around his mouth. She was breathless with anticipation. She felt his free hand release its firm grip on hers as he let it slide down her slim, toned arm. His descending hand was like the grains of an hour glass, counting down the time until it reached her wet and eager pussy. Time seemed to slow as his hand once again passed over her breast, his fingers lingering taking in another feel before working their way towards their ultimate goal. Her body began to tingle has his hand passed her flat stomach. She breathed heavily wanting to feel his touch again immediately.

Much to her surprise, his hand never reached her pussy though, stopping just above it, and before she knew it, he was guiding his hard cock between her legs. When she realized what he was doing, she let out a gasp and felt her eyes roll back in her head. As badly as she had wanted to feel his fingers again, she wanted what she was about to get much, much more. Feeling the tip between her pussy lips she thought, "Fuck yes, give it to me!" her thought sounded remarkably loud in her head and she wondered whether she had said it out loud. She lifted her leg, raising her knee to his waist and felt his cock glide easily into her pussy. She moaned loudly in delight, feeling him push deeper. Her cuffed hand squeezed his tightly. She looked into his eyes, and this time intentionally speaking out loud, said in a soft, throaty voice, "Fuck me baby. Give me all you've got."
 
Nathan had teased his prick into Eryn's entrance for as long as he could bear himself, wanting to be inside her as badly as she wanted him. As her right leg rose pressing against his hip he shifted closer and slowly guided himself into her hot wet sex. Eryn was surprisingly tight he thought finding her stretching around his girth. He groaned as he pulled his length back out, this time penetrating deeper he leaned his head down meeting his lips with hers, his cock now reaching unchartered depths fully buried inside her pussy and slowly drove his hips back and forth as they kissed furiously, lipsmacking and a choir of moans and groans coming from their mouths.

Nathan resting his hand rubbing her hip, back and forth as he starts to quicken the pace of his cock pumping her tight wet pussy. His fingertips skip between them meandering up her stomach, finding their goal as he reaches her large breasts, stroking them as his cock drives furiously. His cuffed hand still locked holding hers affectionately, slowing his thrusts to almost nothing may looks deeply into her hungry eyes guiding his meaty length in ultra-slow strokes penetrating deeply inside her fiery tunnel, kissing his pretty redhead convict escapee tenderly, gently squeezing her tender nipples between his grasp. Nathan couldn't hold back any more needing to fuck her harder, rising his hips powerfully as he abruptly changed pace. "Oh fuck that feels great!" Nathan moaned into Eryn's mouth.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top