The Million Dollar Model. [Closed for Spank

NickisSora

RP Enjoyment
Joined
Oct 23, 2006
Posts
32,099
The Million Dollar Model. [Closed for Spankmegirl23]

-a magazine Artical has the following on it from a very risque magazine as a matter of fact many naughty media held this ad of some way shape form-"Do you wanna be a Model do you think you have what it takes ot be the next face of my magazines,Movies,Ads if you think so come to 6969 XXX Drive in Maladrin Calafornia im looking for models 18-21 and if you can handel exam when you come then you can begin your work for me but i warn you im no easy person to please if your willing give me aring at 1-696-SEX-NICK ask for Nick"-The other Media Movies and internet media had the same ad.-
 
Last edited:
Marie was nice build shes was 19 36C brown hair and eyes and all guys wanted her she blew alot of guys fucked alot and all said she should be a model onces she seen the ad she knew she could do it she could please him she please alot of guys he would be no problem she called him and they set something for the next day she knew he would love her body,everything about her and he would want her,She lived with a room mate they lived in a small two bedroom she works alot but they was close.

Tommorrow came and she dress in a skirt black thong and red shirt and black bra going to the adress he give her she went and knocked on his door waiting she felt nerves but she knew he would want her.
 
Last edited:
-Nick picked up the phone.-"Hello....Hi there....Yes still looking for the next big model of my mags and movies.....I see.....Sure come on in tomorrow."-He hung up the phone and the next day came as he herd the doorbell ring.-"Hey there you must be Marie."-Nick is average toned build with a 11 inch cock his eyes blue and his hair a dark brown.-"Come on in we can discuss about you and then give you a interview."-He said as they walked in and He smiled in his jeans and tee shirt. His sneakers on his feet as he sat back in the chair.-"Let's see tell me about your self."
 
Marie smiled as he answered the door walking in he sat she stood in front of him looking at him he asked her to tell her about her she thought for a few "I'm 19 I did do some modeling but not long i did a porn now I'm just looking for something to stick to i like doing ,I live with a roommate have for bout 2 years" Smiling she knew he would be please by her looks and would love it more when she gets naked she knew he would want to she shaved and she was ready show him that he will love her.
 
"Good now let's see if yoru ready for the test...strip for me little slut."-The test was rough he would be very rough and hard with her as it will happen in these films. If she can handle the hardcore side she would be in.-"I am goign to fuck yoru face and see if you can handle it. Then fuck your other holes."-He smiled as he took out his hard cock a whole 11inch cock for her.-
 
She took off her shirt then bra rubbing down her breast then she turned pushing down her skirt and panties she bend down stepping out of them she parted her legs then she turned standing in front of him naked then went to her knees she parted her legs looking at his cock she licked her lips she wanted it she knew she could handle it and inside he knew it too.
 
-He grabbed her hair and put her in front of him he stood up and began to fuck her face. The moment his cock touched her lips he began to make her thrust his cock nice and deep in her mouth. He found it surprising she was able to take it most girls vomit after a few thrusts.-"Oh yeah go on fuck slut suck that meaty cock."
 
She moan onces he started fucking her mouth she sucked then he slide out and back in shoving it back in her mouth deep and she deep throated him still sucking on him using her tongue as he fucked her mouth in and out then deep she looked up at him his mouth open looking down watching as his hole cock was in his mouth.
 
-He groaned moaning from her great hot mouth.-"Oh that's it yeah you little slut that's cute very cute...I am going to cum in your hot slut mouth while you suck me off."-he groaned loudly and came filling her mouth.-"Oh that's good very nice....oh yeah..."-he pulled his cock out and smiled.-"Spread your legs on the couch I am going to lick and finger you then fuck your holes."
 
She sucked him faster deep throat him as he reached his orgasm and she swallowed as he told her to get on the couch and spread her legs she stood sating on the couch she spread her legs in front of him she was wet and soon his head moved between her legs and licked her clit she jumped at the feel she watched as he licked down she let out a moan feeling his tongue on her felt so good.
 
-His fingers dove in her pussy with 4 fingers filling her tight hole and lapped her clit as he groped her breasts pinching the nipples.-"Oh yeah slut go on moan put a show on for me."
 
As he enter 4 fingers in her she let out a moan his tongue still lapping at her clit and his other hand pinching he nipple pulling his head back to tell her .-"Oh yeah slut go on moan put a show on for me." She didn't have to put on a show she was in heaven as he pleases her she moan loud her mouth open she moved her hips she felt so full as he fucked her with 4 fingers and she knew it would not take much longer for her to cum.
 
-Nick felt her body shake as he just fingered her pussy nice and hard as he licked her clit and lightly grinds his teeth against it.-"So now let's see how much you like to fuck...Bend over the arm of the couch and spread those nice slutty legs."
 
She moan feeling his teeth still licking her she cum her hole body shake as she came then soon he told her to bend over the couch she got up and bend over spreading her legs wide for him she wanted his cock now and she couldn't wait.
 
-Nick grabbed her hips and shoved his cock in her pussy.-"I am going to shove my fat cock in your tight pussy."-he groaned as he began to fuck her pussy.-"Yeah that's a cute fuck hole."-He grabbed her hair as he held her hip and fucked her pussy hard his pace picked up pounding it.-
 
She let out a loud moan as he enter his cock in her tight wet pussy she push back as he started fucking her at a fast pace her head up from his hand held her hair she moan " Oh yes fuck that pussy" She pushed back he was so deep in her.
 
-Nick knew he found the one asking for it like that was a first as his cock pounds her hot pussy harder faster making her scream in exstacy.-"Yeah you fuck hole your going to get fucked hard and then i am going to cum all over your nice fucking slutty body you ant that don't you?"
 
She scream out as his fucking got faster more deep in her her body was on fire soon she grab the couch and cum hard with a loud scream she wanted him to cum anywhere he wanted she never been fucked his good this fast she loved it she was speechless.
 
-He took his cock out and shot his load on her back first then shoved his cock in her ass slowly easing it in before thrusting his cock hard in her ass holding her hair and her hips he wanted to pound this slut.-
 
She clams down as she feels him cum on her back and soon feels his cock enter her ass hole it didn't have no problem going in from the wetness of her pussy but the feel of him entering marked her scream out then she pushed back making him go deeper in her ass.
 
-He groaned shoving his cock deep and fast in her ass.-I am going to fuck you so hard you little cock tease."-he grabbed her hair tight and grabbed her arms and really began to give her ass a pounding.-"Oh yeah that's right just scream for the cum baby scream for it."
 
Sh moan as he began to fuck her ass faster pushing more of his cock in her tight ass she scream out in please and pain abit she scream out " Oh yes cum in my tight ass" She was not used to anal but it didn't hurt bad.she reach down rubbing her pussy as he fucked her ass.
 
-He groaned and pulled out turning her on her back and began to cum all over her face and all over her chest and waist as he groaned and moaned as he popped his cock in her mouth and fucked her face a bit and came filling her mouth with 2 shots as he pulled out and looked.-"How did that feel?"
 
He turn her on her back and she watched as he cum all over her her breathing was still heavy her ass felt empty now but she felt his cum shot on her face and chest she licked some up sucking her finger then he shoved in her mouth cumming more down her throat she never been with someone came so much she loved it he pulled out asking how it felt She smiled and answer "great how did i do?"
 
"If you like i want you moved in today as my new superstar pictures,movies, live appearances all of that i want for you."-he said and smiled.-"If you want to get washed up I can have a Limo take you back to where ever your from and you can get the bare essentials that you need or all your clothes. I will have the two men escorting you to help with what ever you want to take back if anything. If you need furniture we will get a truck but Your room has already Sexy outfits and costumes with accessories most of them should fit if not all of them. If not we will grab clothes for you tomorrow."-He smiled.-"Ready to clean up then grab yoru stuff."
 
Back
Top