Touching Base.

fire_breeze

Softly Seductive
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Posts
47,703
With the tragic news that has shaken the Playground to the core lately, I realised that often I wonder how someone is doing and I don't really have a way to touch base with them aside from the boards. I don't know the 'who-really-talks-with-whom' dynamics that flow behind the silly posts, question dodging and flirting, so I don't know who to ask.

This thread could be used to just touch base.

So if you want to know how someone is doing, you have news of someone who used to post frequently but doesn't, or you yourself used to post frequently and don't anymore, here's a place that you can ask or let us know that you are okay. No questions or explanations needed. Sometimes, our lives are overwhelming that posting on Lit is the last thing we want to do. But at the same time, I know that personally all I need to know is that Person X is okay. I am assuming that there are many posters galavanting the Playground who feel the same way.

This may be relegated into the realm of forgotten threads, it may not. But at least it's here, right?
 
I'll be the first. AvailableSlave2U, or Slavey, has been extremely busy with life, the universe and everything, but she's doing well.
 
Last edited:
I agree. Great idea Breezy. :kiss::rose:

Perhaps we can also ask about someone we haven't seen. For example, where's Husker?

;)
 
Havent heard from Aggressive One lately and I know he had some vertigo issues but he has dropped off and I wonder how he is
 
Damn...and I thought "Base" was some hot new Lit woman...:devil:
Or maybe a new euphamism for tits or pussy???

In any event, touching base seems good and I'm glad to hear that Slavey is A-OKAY.
 
Good idea for a thread, we've been needing something like this for a long time. There is a lot of people on here I use to talk to but have gotten busy or I have no idea whats going on with them.
 
Anyone know about JulyBaby. Last I heard she was helping others around her recover from some of the bad storms this spring. I just miss seeing her post.
 
I don't post often anymore, but I'm doing alright, I try to check in on my own thread at the least. I always check pm even if I don't post to the boards all the time anymore.

nice idea for a thread.
 
I hate clowns posted in the crossing my mind thread straightening out all the rumors circulating.:rose:
 
IhateClowns
Literotica Guru

Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,346
Some of the ridiculous rumors that have been said about me since I left. I didn't leave because I was fucking some girl and wanted out. I didn't change my name from Stilts30 to IHC because I was trying to get away from a girl that I was fucking. I haven't met ANYONE from online ever. Well lemme take that back. I met SD the other day. Was just a quick hello but wanted to meet up and take advantage of a fellow litser being close to where I live. These rumors are insanely ridiculous and laughable. Not sure who is spreading them but please stop. I am tired of receiving messages with these weird theories as to why I stepped away. Reason is because a woman I had contact with didn't delete some messages. Her BF found out and harassed my family. I was assured he didn't know about lit but I wasn't about to take that chance. I am not attached to anyone here. I come here for friends and to post stupid shit. Nothing more. Nothing less. Any other reason anyone hears is pure speculation and a blatant lie.
 
Back
Top