TD's Passing Interest

T

Twlightdreamer

Old timers- Ya'll know the drill.

New folks- Welcome to my corner of Lit.
If you dislike a full figured woman or B & W photography, turn around and look elsewhere for entertainment. Please, mind your P's and Q's- it's a forgotten art nowadays. I'll be updating slowly. You've been warned.

"The eye is always caught by light, but the shadows have more to say." Gregory Maguire

attachment.php

( Catch up! New pics start here.... )

Last edited by a moderator:

If you dislike a full figured woman or B & W photography, turn around and look elsewhere for entertainment. Please, mind your P's and Q's- it's a forgotten art nowadays. I'll be updating slowly. You've been warned.

"The eye is always caught by light, but the shadows have more to say." Gregory Maguire

Oh...
My...
God...

Christmas came early Lady Dreamer! :kiss: And not just Christmas. ;) :devil: Sorry about the odd first post but I couldn't resist grabbing the coveted spot right behind you. ;) Now I'll go back and enjoy the picture and then edit this one more time.

Hey! I remember those panties. I'm glad they (and your bottom) have made an appearance again.

And what do you mean old-timers? Sure, I don't have to apply a B&W filter to make my hair look grey anymore but that, in and of itself, doesn't make me an old-timer. As I always say...

You're only as old as the person you feel.​

Cheers :kiss:

Last edited:
As always TD you're beautiful and sexy. Take your time post as you wish and we will enjoy and wait anxiously for the next mood set

Good to see you doing a photo thread again, I've always thought you had an artistic eye for photography and a poetic soul for writing. So good luck to you...and that first pic is fantastic BTW. :)

Ah now it will be than a passing interest I will experience with this thread, it is wonderful to see you back with your artistry gracing am pics lovely TD *hits subscribe*

:rose::rose::rose:

Fantastic!! Delighted to see you back!

attachment.php

keep on showing off that fine derriere

Oh...
My...
God...

Christmas came early Lady Dreamer! :kiss: And not just Christmas. ;) :devil: Sorry about the odd first post but I couldn't resist grabbing the coveted spot right behind you. ;) Now I'll go back and enjoy the picture and then edit this one more time.

Hey! I remember those panties. I'm glad they (and your bottom) have made an appearance again.

And what do you mean old-timers? Sure, I don't have to apply a B&W filter to make my hair look grey anymore but that, in and of itself, doesn't make me an old-timer. As I always say...

You're only as old as the person you feel.​

I thought you preferred the spot below me, how silly of me to mix things up.

Hey- if the shoe fits..... ;) And who cares about age? You're a sexy silver fox now- rock it!

As always TD you're beautiful and sexy. Take your time post as you wish and we will enjoy and wait anxiously for the next mood set

Aww... thank you, hon.

Good to see you doing a photo thread again, I've always thought you had an artistic eye for photography and a poetic soul for writing. So good luck to you...and that first pic is fantastic BTW. :)

*blush* You're far too kind... thank you, hon.

Ah now it will be than a passing interest I will experience with this thread, it is wonderful to see you back with your artistry gracing am pics lovely TD *hits subscribe*

Captain Planet- As always, it's great to see you. :rose: I'll try to live up to the artistry comment, but no promises.

Fantastic!! Delighted to see you back!

:eek: The Master of B &W LitPics! *tackle hugs* Heya, handsome. Good to see you again, too.

:eek: The Master of B &W LitPics! *tackle hugs* Heya, handsome. Good to see you again, too.

You flatter me! Your subject material is vastly superior. I'd love to see what I could do with it!

attachment.php

Minding my P's and Q's? Sheesh.

Very nice start to the thread. Looking forward to seeing whatever you choose to show us.

I thought you preferred the spot below me, how silly of me to mix things up.

Hey- if the shoe fits..... ;) And who cares about age? You're a sexy silver fox now- rock it!

Below, behind, under, etc it's all semantics for fun Lady Dreamer (Note: My phone autocorrected that to Screamer). :kiss: :devil: Sorry for the mix up. :eek: No wait I mean...

Your mix up is unacceptable. Since you're already in the position we can take care of this quickly. I don't have a paddle but there seems to be a shoe handy. Let's go old school typing class. Ready?

The *swat*
sexy *swat*
silver *swat*
fox *swat*
paddles *swat*
the *swat*
silly *swat*
blonde *swat*

Consider it rocked.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2052700&stc=1&d=1533834959

Beautiful first photo in your new thread.

I love the style of your knickers, ideal when wearing a tail plug

attachment.php

Still just as sexy as ever.;)

attachment.php

Beautiful. I love your fuller figure and B&W photography. Thank you so much for sharing.

Hey sexy lady! I’m excited about this thread! :). You look great !

Shadows have something to say?? Good! Because I’m at a loss for words!!! I’ll just say BBBbbeeeeaaaauuutttiiiiiifffffuuuuuuullllllllllllll!!!!

You flatter me! Your subject material is vastly superior. I'd love to see what I could do with it!

And I'd rather photograph you...we seem to be at a stalemate! Perhaps we can play a game of chess and the winner decides our roles?

Minding my P's and Q's? Sheesh.

:rolleyes:

Very nice start to the thread. Looking forward to seeing whatever you choose to show us.

Thank you, hon. :rose:

Below, behind, under, etc it's all semantics for fun Lady Dreamer (Note: My phone autocorrected that to Screamer). Sorry for the mix up. :eek: No wait I mean...

Your mix up is unacceptable. Since you're already in the position we can take care of this quickly. I don't have a paddle but there seems to be a shoe handy. Let's go old school typing class. Ready?

The *swat*
sexy *swat*
silver *swat*
fox *swat*
paddles *swat*
the *swat*
silly *swat*
blonde *swat*

Consider it rocked.

Cheers

Roguey, you messed up, again. Don't you remember that when I do want spankings, I prefer them given barehanded? :p. Tsk, tsk. So remiss of you....

Beautiful first photo in your new thread.

I love the style of your knickers, ideal when wearing a tail plug

Knickers....*smirks* And thank you, hon.

Still just as sexy as ever.;)

Thank you, hon. *blush*

Hey beautiful!

Sexy lady! *bosom snuggles*

So glad you're back. :) You're in the perfect position for some spanking and biting...

Always with the spanking... I'll take the bites and some sweet kisses, please, now, thanks.

Beautiful. I love your fuller figure and B&W photography. Thank you so much for sharing.

:eek:. Thank you....

Hey sexy lady! I’m excited about this thread! :). You look great !

Heya, hon. :rose: Thank you for the sweet words! Here's to hoping I can keep things interesting...

Ready for spanking! Very sexy TD

Everyone is assuming I want a spanking... what if I were stretching before climbing onto the bed, hrm?

Shadows have something to say?? Good! Because I’m at a loss for words!!! I’ll just say BBBbbeeeeaaaauuutttiiiiiifffffuuuuuuullllllllllllll!!!!

The shadows tend to speak volumes..that's for sure! Thank you for the compliment.

A beautiful pose with a beautiful woman. :rose:

Thank you, hon. Welcome to my little hideaway from the PG. :rose:

And I'd rather photograph you...we seem to be at a stalemate! Perhaps we can play a game of chess and the winner decides our roles?

Doesn't sound like a stalemate at all, sounds like a good time and fun for all!

"Stars, hide your fires;
Let not light see my black and deep desires."
William Shakespeare​

attachment.php

Back