Dominion: Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Im glad I like it here as well and hope Sam can please Karen as a Mistress she is to become of Sam like she wishes ...*smirk*

Role-Play Poll

Hey all you Dominion writers and fans, please express your opinion in my
poll upon "Which of My Role-Plays Is Your Favorite."

I look forward to seeing the results!

Simpler Role-Play; Similar Theme

I invite female writers interested in detailed role-playing to review my fantasy thread:
She's the Boss.

You would play my character's "Senior Executive Assistant" or "Office Manager" or some such title as you see fit. The point is that you would share an office with "Paul" and be his immediate boss in all things. In sexual matters, your and my characters could be co-dominant (Paul remains submissive), or such other arrangement as you see fit.

Privately message me with questions, comments, or interest.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Introducing Tom Avery

438491573_295x166.jpg

Tom Avery

Hi all. I'm really enjoying all of Empress Josephine's RP stories, and look forward to your posts in them.

Apologies if my first post in Dominion seems overly long, but you probably know how it goes sometimes . . . one idea just leads to another that seems relevant or fun. I'm usually not so verbose unless it's called for.

George

438491573_295x166.jpg

Tom Avery

Hi all. I'm really enjoying all of Empress Josephine's RP stories, and look forward to your posts in them.

Apologies if my first post in Dominion seems overly long, but you probably know how it goes sometimes . . . one idea just leads to another that seems relevant or fun. I'm usually not so verbose unless it's called for.

George

I thought your first post was perfect!

Looks like we might need to recruit some more Female writers to restore the balance in the Dominion. :D

Kisses All Around

At Deputy Green's suggestion, Karen is starting a trip around the dinner table to get birthday kisses from everyone.

Reading through all the posts, this is my best reconstruction of where everyone is seated.

attachment.php

Where:

1 = Josephine Czartoryski

2 = Karen Callingwood

3 = Mary Green

4 = Samantha Kaylling

5 = Michele Adkins

6 = Ian Barre

7 = Prince Carl Gustav [Empty]

8 = Samuel Edgeways

9 = Chauncey Builtmore

10 = Tom Avery

11 = 'Gus' Stewart [Empty?]

According to the most recent posts, however, Tom and Samantha are actually standing near Josephine.

If anyone thinks there are any mistakes in this diagram, please let me know.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Dinner1b.jpg
    Dinner1b.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 0
At Deputy Green's suggestion, Karen is starting a trip around the dinner table to get birthday kisses from everyone.

Reading through all the posts, this is my best reconstruction of where everyone is seated.

[. . .]

According to the most recent posts, however, Tom and Samantha are actually standing near Josephine.

If anyone thinks there are any mistakes in this diagram, please let me know.

Thank you!

Thanks for that, KaseE. It fits my understanding of the seating arrangement pretty well. But it would also be helpful to know where the entrance is in the diagram, and I don't think that's been made clear, or is maybe confused, in the posts. In *my* mind's eye, Tom took the closest seat available when Josephine said sit down, so the entrance would be between 9 (Chauncey) and 10 (Tom).

Thanks for that, KaseE. It fits my understanding of the seating arrangement pretty well. But it would also be helpful to know where the entrance is in the diagram, and I don't think that's been made clear, or is maybe confused, in the posts. In *my* mind's eye, Tom took the closest seat available when Josephine said sit down, so the entrance would be between 9 (Chauncey) and 10 (Tom).

George see KaseE post#5 in this thread for a link to the floor plan of the Dominion household. It will show you how everything is laid out.

From how the floor plan is set out Karen would be closest to the entrance with Josephine furthest from it. Gus and Carl would be closest to the Kitchen entrance.

Written by Mister Dark.

Although only moments had past since the Prince had stormed out of the room Chauncey had sat there completely taken aback by the abrupt turn and the threat on his life.

I think this needs to be edited. I have already posted that I have made it to my room and have unpacked and am returning downstairs. Others have posted whole conversations and actions since I have left, so I do not comprehend how it can have been 'Mere moments' since I have left.

George see KaseE post#5 in this thread for a link to the floor plan of the Dominion household. It will show you how everything is laid out.

From how the floor plan is set out Karen would be closest to the entrance with Josephine furthest from it. Gus and Carl would be closest to the Kitchen entrance.

Thanks, Wolf.

Tjis will be interesting

This is going to be interesting.. Such a big cast

Hello everyone

Last edited:
Welcome to the Debauchery Jill. Although it hasn't really kicked off yet. You are just in time for the fun :D

Welcome Renee (Jill).....*waves*:D

Josephine have you heard anything from Nicenastyman (Gus) is he still playing along or? :confused:

Josephine have you heard anything from Nicenastyman (Gus) is he still playing along or? :confused:

Last time I checked before yesterday, NiceNastyMann had not posted since the 24th of May, so I thought he was gone for good. Then I saw he posted just once yesterday, albeit not at Dominion. So I guess he's still with us. Maybe he is just trying to get caught up at Dominion before he posts there.

Have you tried sending him a message?

Back