Exhibiting the Bulge in Public

I've found that one of the biggest factors is confidence and owning your sexuality as a man. Make eye contact and don't be ashamed. If you feel like a creep you will be perceived as one. If you display confidence and are unashamed, and yes even a little "in" on the secret with a sly, mischievous look on your face, women will eat it up.

Ok, I have to admit that as a psychologist I have been lurking here reading this side of male sexuality with fascination. Guys most women DO NOT know that you are intentionally doing this. They are looking at what they believe is an unaided bulge and wondering how much there really is there. Just like you oogle our breasts. Thanks for this very interesting glimpse.

Ok, I have to admit that as a psychologist I have been lurking here reading this side of male sexuality with fascination. Guys most women DO NOT know that you are intentionally doing this. They are looking at what they believe is an unaided bulge and wondering how much there really is there. Just like you oogle our breasts. Thanks for this very interesting glimpse.

Interesting. Yes I guess the point I was making is don't make it obvious, but at the same time, don't be ashamed when she sees it. Of course it's okay to blush and smile a little.

Report. This morning I was showing. But I had a coat on that covered me down below my hips. Mid-length. So I thought I was "safe" on my morning commute.

On the subway, I was standing, leaning against the doors. An Asian woman standing to my left looked like she was checking me out. There was a chance it was peeking through below the jacket line, but I had no idea. To my immediate left, sitting down, was an attractive woman listening to headphones. I noticed she kept cocking her head 90 degrees as if looking right at my legs. Then she'd usually look up, probably to see my expression. Most of the time I was looking up and away, lost in thought. Except that the fact that these two women were zeroing in on my bulge was making me harder. I felt trapped but in a good way.

The Asian woman eventually found an open seat, front and diagonally from me. I could tell she kept looking. When my stop came, I was really bulging. I glanced down at the other woman to my left, who looked up at me. We made eye contact. I gave her an innocent smile, as her brown eyes gazed up submissively at me. Then walked through the doors and onto the platform.

Went out for a walk. It's warm so I put on a sport coat. Thought it was covering me adequately. The lower flaps (when buttoned) taper out a bit though. I had no idea - I think I was on display even when I thought I was covered. When I got on an elevator, with my coat buttoned, a young lady (around 20) kept looking at me, up and down. I caught her looking as we made eye contact. Gave her a smile, she gave me a friendly smile right back before exiting. When I got to my office I realized why.

Interesting. Yes I guess the point I was making is don't make it obvious, but at the same time, don't be ashamed when she sees it. Of course it's okay to blush and smile a little.

Blush, bloody hell I used to blush when I was in my teens, but not now a days, I just dont care. If they want to look who am I to stop them, I also like to wear my speedos around the pool. ;)

Report. This morning I was showing. But I had a coat on that covered me down below my hips. Mid-length. So I thought I was "safe" on my morning commute. On the subway, I was standing, leaning against the doors. An Asian woman standing to my left looked like she was checking me out. There was a chance it was peeking through below the jacket line, but I had no idea. To my immediate left, sitting down, was an attractive woman listening to headphones. I noticed she kept cocking her head 90 degrees as if looking right at my legs. Then she'd usually look up, probably to see my expression. Most of the time I was looking up and away, lost in thought. Except that the fact that these two women were zeroing in on my bulge was making me harder. I felt trapped but in a good way. The Asian woman eventually found an open seat, front and diagonally from me. I could tell she kept looking. When my stop came, I was really bulging. I glanced down at the other woman to my left, who looked up at me. We made eye contact. I gave her an innocent smile, as her brown eyes gazed up submissively at me. Then walked through the doors and onto the platform.

Night you need to use this last paragrap as a story opener. I can see you following her out, perhaps to bring her something she accidentally left behind.

Blush, bloody hell I used to blush when I was in my teens, but not now a days, I just dont care. If they want to look who am I to stop them, I also like to wear my speedos around the pool. ;)

Eric - I have yet to meet a woman that likes men in speedos. They are too in your face. Most of us prefer a bit of mystery.

Eric - I have yet to meet a woman that likes men in speedos. They are too in your face. Most of us prefer a bit of mystery.

If you go to Brazil you'll find plenty who like 'em. It's a cultural thing.

Gonna give it another go this morning. I'm loving the looks I've been getting. I think I've found the right balance, provocative but not overboard. Some things I've noticed: Younger women are more likely to look at your crotch; women accompanied by men will generally not look; once a woman sees a bulge she can't stop glancing; a lot of women will make eye contact and smile afterward.

Spoiled Red:
I DO have an old pair of Levi's so worn that 2 of the button won't stay closed. Rather than patching the hole, will wear them out for errands or on the train and see what kind of attention I get, thanks to your encouragement.

In high school, I know that girls checked out our butts in our Speedo suits (because my school apparently had he nicest overall butt reviews) but no girl was brave enough to openly discuss what they saw upfront.

Good luck to the men who are going to give a show today, and to the girls who look--
Happy Hunting

Last edited:
If you go to Brazil you'll find plenty who like 'em. It's a cultural thing.

Gonna give it another go this morning. I'm loving the looks I've been getting. I think I've found the right balance, provocative but not overboard. Some things I've noticed: Younger women are more likely to look at your crotch; women accompanied by men will generally not look; once a woman sees a bulge she can't stop glancing; a lot of women will make eye contact and smile afterward.

Good on you, its true once they notice they keep glancing again and again, as if there wondering what it like under the pants ;)

Maybe it's a cultural thing, but the women in the US that I know find them offensive. I prefer more mystery to be honest.

No its what we feel comfortable in, I like some support, rather than wearing baggy shorts, which just lets it hang there, flooping around. Its like a woman not wearing a bra, it does nothing for me seeing them unsported, shaking under her top:)

It is a cultural thing, Redhead is correct. In Brazil it's totally accepted and women enjoy it. In the US, for whatever reason, boxer style shorts are preferred. A little mystery I suppose. Either way you can still show off a little. I hate linings in swimwear and always cut them out. Of course this makes the suit cling a little more to the body.

It is a cultural thing, Redhead is correct. In Brazil it's totally accepted and women enjoy it. In the US, for whatever reason, boxer style shorts are preferred. A little mystery I suppose. Either way you can still show off a little. I hate linings in swimwear and always cut them out. Of course this makes the suit cling a little more to the body.

smile care to show us then?

There's nothing wrong with Speedos so far as I am concerned, but I really enjoy the boxer tent you get :rolleyes:

My boyfriend is outgrowing his jeans, and I should probably tell him, but I haven't cos it makes him sooooo good to check out, from front and behind. :devil:

What's better, is I'm pretty sure he isn't doing it on purpose, 'cos he isn't terribly selfconscious about how his clothes look. So he has no idea quite how much he has on display.

:D Hell he is good to ogle. Frequently.

Well my days of posting pics here are on hold. You shoulda been here a few years ago...maybe I'll buy those button flies though.

Well what a tease. ;) Share the hot stories without the visual temptions. :p
Actually I appreciate that you don't. My imagination works quite well.

I dont wear tight jeans but i do occasionally like to step out in sweatpants without anything underneath, which lets my cock swing free (as the sweats are a bit baggy). However I love the sensation when I can feel myself get a little hard and then notice someone sneaking a peek. I get such a rush from it. Wish I had the guts to wear some tight jeans and do the same thing.

Back