New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought i'd stop by and welcome oOAetherOo and SirTain to our community! I'm your friendly neighborhood submissive librarian, and i always give frequent and shameless plugs *s* to our our wonderful Library. It's full of threads on lots of different subjects covering just about everything you could think of in this lifestyle. It's a great resource for those inexperienced and experienced. I welcome suggestions and input on the library via PM or through posts to the Library Suggestion thread found in the first post on the Library, anytime.

I look forward hearing more from you both out on the threads :)

Again, welcome!

~anelize
 
RisiaSkye said:
I'm noticing a lot of new posters around these parts, and it's getting difficult to keep up. We've been a small and kinda insular little community for so long, it is both thrilling and a little overwhelming to realize that we have so many people joining us with their own questions, experiences, and ideas.

So, on behalf of antiques like me, I ask for a favor:
Please, stop in and introduce yourself. Give us a chance to see you, get to know a bit about you, and we'll likely be more readily able to answer your questions or join a conversation with you. Let us know that you aren't a troll, and you'll jump way up the priority list all in one shot. At least, for me. ;)

I'll start: Hi there. I'm RisiaSkye, bifem masochist & Switch, married to major lurker and rare poster MasterMe, also a Switch. We've been together for nearly 9 years, and have been slowly exploring BDSM for most of that time. This is my second long(ish) BDSM relationship, though I have dabbled with the "kinky sex" angle pretty much since the first time I progressed beyond kissing. This is a lifelong thing for me, I think. I am, however, all but totally ignorant about the world of BDSM that exists on the 'net. Essentially all of my experience of this kinda sexuality, insofar is it involves going beyond reading and thinking and into some kind of sexual contact with another, has taken place in the RL/skin-to-skin world.

I'm a college teacher, Ph.D. student, and writer, though at points past I have been a hotel maid, a waitress, bartender, English tutor, motel manager, telephone psychic and a phone sex operator. I collect Stephen King first editions and books on the occult and am fascinated by 19th century Bibles and 20th century French philosophers. I'm a sarcastic beyatch on occasion, but I'm generally pretty nice. (What? I AM!)

Welcome, new faces!

Now, who's next?
~:rose:~

a PhD phone sex operator, lovely!!!

wish i had saved my Stephen King collection for you, what a pickup line: "Have you read IT?" :D
 
cymbidia said:
Hello. I'm cym, bifem masosub. I've been involved with BDSM seuxality since the beginning of my first sexual relationship almost 30 years ago. Obviously, then, the majority of my BDSM experience has been of the skin-to-skin type, though i have wandered the online realms, too - but in the past. I no longer "play" online at all because it lacks too much of what i need and crave with regard to...to...everything of importance to me as far as emotional relationships and/or the expression of my sexuality.

I believe there's a place for online play in the exploration of one's newly emerging fantasies of BDSM contact. I believe, too, that to actually participate in BDSM sexual play, one must move from online to real skin-to-skin touching. In my experience, the benefits one can derive from online play cannot begin to match what one gets from the real thing. They aren't even comparable.

Currently unemployed, i've most happily and lengthily been a middle school science teacher. (That's 13 and 14 year old for you who are outside the US.) I'm well-read, well-educated, and well-travelled. Sometimes a bitch, i'm more likely to try to find a middle ground, a place where we can all be winners in any given disagreement. I collect pre-1900 science textbooks and very old etiquette books. I'll happily bore you into abject submission if you give me the slightest opening to talk about...well...almost anything.

Please read the stickies at the top of the Forum as you come in, slip your shoes off, and grab a comfy corner of the sofa. Yes, yes, yes, submissives certainly may sit at the feet of whomever they choose instead of grabbing that last comfy corner.

Welcome to our place of sanity and reality in the chaos of the slipstream.
:cool:

it that av your pic, i wish i could get it enlarged and framed for my study
 
D's mariposa said:
Waitasecond..... Nudity is an option? *going off to put on some leather...* And here I am, all nekkid and stuff, freezing all the tender bits and gettin' all perky if you know what I mean...

edited to say hi to the new bodies! Hi!:p

Nudity is not optional for you
get those cloths off :)

Welcome to the new people
 
which one was that? LOL
I'm getting rid of older ones.. took new pics today so makin new avs.
but thank you

AnelizeDarkEyes said:
Pix...I just have to say, your current AV is such a LOVELY picture of you...WOW!

~anelize
 
greetings, salutaions, and an ocasional butt sniff

hi, im garus, im bi and sometimes switch, but mostly dom do to current relationships... i like to play games involving branding and sharp objects, as well as other trust intensive activities. im kinda big in the atlanta club, convention and show scene, but mostly in the backgrounds. i have recently entered into personal fantasy fufilment where i stive to make peoples exotic dreams cum true in a safe enviroment. i am also starting to learn about violent wands and the joys of electro play.
 
greetings, salutaions, and an ocasional butt sniff

hi, im garus, im bi and sometimes switch, but mostly dom do to current relationships... i like to play games involving branding and sharp objects, as well as other trust intensive activities. im kinda big in the atlanta club, convention and show scene, but mostly in the backgrounds. i have recently entered into personal fantasy fufilment where i stive to make peoples exotic dreams cum true in a safe enviroment. i am also starting to learn about violent wands and the joys of electro play.
 
Re: greetings, salutaions, and an ocasional butt sniff

No need to post twice :p
but WELCOME!

glupine said:
hi, im garus, im bi and sometimes switch, but mostly dom do to current relationships... i like to play games involving branding and sharp objects, as well as other trust intensive activities. im kinda big in the atlanta club, convention and show scene, but mostly in the backgrounds. i have recently entered into personal fantasy fufilment where i stive to make peoples exotic dreams cum true in a safe enviroment. i am also starting to learn about violent wands and the joys of electro play.
 
sorry, wasnt intentional, but on the other hand, if it got your attention, so be it...<evil grin> afterall, your beauty is impressive, and i would love to turn your skin a rosy pink to offset the color of your eyes
 
Hello all new playmayes (and past playmates as well) Hope you are having fun and enjoying your visit here in beat me, spank, me, kiss me, caress me...may I have I more, PLEASE? land... The scenery is great here and the people are utterly adorable (D's, Pixie and Princess top the list...followed by Sir Richard o course) enjoy your stay and be comfie...clothing is optional...Lata....
 
awww geez *Blushes* well thank you lol
I would like to welcome you to:
https://forum.literotica.com/member2.php?action=viewsubscription

come by and say hi :)
its the forum chatter thread in this way it keeps this thread for its priority..
to welcome new members.. So the chatter goes to the other list.

glupine said:
sorry, wasnt intentional, but on the other hand, if it got your attention, so be it...<evil grin> afterall, your beauty is impressive, and i would love to turn your skin a rosy pink to offset the color of your eyes
 
I am also new here. Been away has a poster for over a year and very new to BDSM.

Mostly interested in the Dominant side of D/s relationship in the long-term with a bit of BD tossed in for spice. Thank the Gods for velcro, because I still can't tie my shoes.

I am disabled and chronically ill. (You may have seen my post.) I am finding that merging a life where I am in control with my health something we are rarely in control of, is quite difficult physically and mentally.

A sub has been trying to grant me his gift of submission for over a year. I never considered D/s was a lifestyle choice for me due to my health. I always assumed it would remain a role my partner may or may not wish to induldge me in. A sacrifice I was going to have to make so that someone would care for me.

I am most interested in learning more, as my submissive is also new, there shouldn't be too many expectations between us. We can both learn as we go along.
 
Pixie Mischief said:
Hi and welcome..
*points to her av* I'm disabled to

Actually, you were one of a few I was referred to speaking with. And referrals are why I am back here on the board.

Nice to meet you.
 
wow.. people refer people to me?? :eek: LOL
nice to meet you as well

Rrrosyn said:
Actually, you were one of a few I was referred to speaking with. And referrals are why I am back here on the board.

Nice to meet you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top