The mayors trophy wife (closed)

She got herself cleaned up and went downstairs with her silk pink robe wrapped around her she was naked under the robe. She snuck up on him and playfully slapped his ass. "Well well first time I've seen you cook for me its normally me cooking for you. Your being a good hubby." She kissed his neck.
 
-He chuckled and looked.-"Thank you...I can cook just fine."-he smiled.-"So What did you mean before? We have a Week to our selves for your birthday. What did you mean by that whole getting older and do what i want thing. Your younger then me."-he laughed.-"We can go away and just not worry about anything."
 
"Well you've just walked yourself into to cooking more if you can cook fine you cook more." She laughed looking at him. " I just don't like birthdays my parents never did special things for me on my birthdays so I've never really been a birthday girl. Well to be honest I worry now that I'm getting older your gonna run off with some perky blonde 18 year old. I love you I just worry I'm a worry pants." She looked at him as she stroked her side embarrassed by what she was saying to him. "For my birthday I just want to be treated like a princess give me a birthday to remember."
 
"Then that i will...I want you to put on a big list what you want to happen for your birthday the ultimate birthday and i will put it together."-He said as he served her the Eggs and meat he made her.-"Enjoy my darling."-he began doing the dishes.-
 
"Okay I will start thinking of what to put on my list and thank you after this is it okay if we go to bed I'm so tired." She yawned as she tuck into her food. "This is so yummy baby."
 
-He smiled.-"Thank you...sure we can do that."-he said as he finished and got there bed ready to snuggle and sleep tomorrow was a new open day for them to spend more time.-
 
She finished her late night snack she washed her plate then joined him in her bedroom. "Baby you know you make me so happy I love you." She said removing her robe she always slept naked. She got in the bed. "Come here and keep me warm!" She said grinning.
 
-Max slept next to her and held her body close and warm. he stroked her hair and kissed her lips.-"Good night my love."
 
-The Next Morning He woke up and kept her close and pets her hair gently. Max looked at her sleeping form and saw her rub her leg's together wondering what she was dreaming of.-
 
She started to wake up. She stretched out her arms and yawned. "Morning huni did you sleep well." She said before giving him a kiss. She snuggled into him. "You know you make a great human teddy bear." She giggled.
 
-Max smiled and stroked her hair.-"thank you my dear. Let us have breakfast. Then we must shower dress and go to my office for the meeting witch be a hour...you can still be under my desk."-he chuckled to her.-"then we have the whole day with me...-
 
"Oh you want me to sit under your desk like I use to. What do you want me to do to you while I'm under the table." She stroked his muscles before getting out of the bed. "Your cooking me breakfast today seen as you can cook." She pulled on her robe and hummed to herself if she went downstairs.
 
"Maybe make me feel good and see if you can do it well."-he laughed and walked down as he began to make Bacon and Eggs with Toast for her.-"Sound good..."-he laughed a bit hoping she was up for it he didn't want any more fights.-
 
"Hun that's sounds fun but do you know who your married to right there will be no ifs I will make you feel good like I always do. The challenge is for you not to grunt or moan." She laughed as she sat down. She then slide of her robe. "With a body like this I'm sure you will be in pleasure your whole meeting." She winked at him
 
"Guess i been put in my place."-he winked back and smiled fixing her breakfast and put there breakfast on plates and smiled sitting it in front of her with a cup of Coffee the way she liked it as he ate with her.-"So...excited about my new less confining life."
 
She laughed "huni your crazy but I love you and I'm going to play with you as you have your meeting." She grinned at him. She kissed him before eating her food.
 
"I am glad to hear that."-We finished breakfast and Dressed I put on some cologne and deodorant as look terrific in my 3 piece suit.-"How do i look?"-I smile.-"Maybe if you want after the meetings ends i can have you on the table."-he chuckled.-
 
"Thanks Darling let us go."-They got in to the Car and drove to the office as they walked in to the Office he had and knew they had a few short moments before his 3 associates will be there it was very spacious under the desk and after Chantel had moved under him he had his legs on either side of her and spread as he hid his body from the waist down. His three Associate came in. Each of them had a bit of pull in the offices here and they were in charge of things.-"Welcome please we have some items to talk about."
 
"Okay my love let's go." She looked at him as she walked out of the house getting in the car she crossed her legs. She stroked his leg. She kissed him passionately before sliding under the desk she unzipped his trousers she slide her hand into his boxers she stroked his cock softly. She pulled his boxers down she took his cock in her hands. She licked his cock head as she gripped his cock hard.
 
-Max kept a good poker face as he began to speak to his chief officers. They went over a lot of clear issues. Max smiled in one of his comments as his foot went under her legs and pressed his shoe gently against her panties under her dress.-
 
She bite her lip holding her moan in. She looked at him she felt so naughty being under his desk. She stroked his leg as she kissed and licked his cock. She stroked his balls softly.
 
-He moved his foot a bit at a time while the conversation continued he loved having this little game with her. It had been so long since they had been so naughty together. Because of work Max and his wife had not been intimate together for a long time not like this. Max continued to talk with his Chiefs as he secretly played with his wifes hot pussy under the desk. they had no idea.-
 
She moaned as he played with her pussy it was a quite unnoticeable moan. She sucked his cock softly as she stroked his balls. She looked up at him. She loved being naughty with him. She stroked his leg as she bobbed up and down sucking softly.
 
Back
Top