bi handjob buddies

I find the thought of someone cumming all over my cock while I am jacking off very hot and intense...jumped in here too

swallow

Can't remember the last time someone swallowed my cum. I think that would be great, so good that I would cum once in your mouth, then pull out and jerk off on your face, small drops of warm cum over your eyelids and lips and cheek. And two good turns deserve another; you would have to come over my face, neck, chest, just straddle over me and spray your come.

Can't remember the last time someone swallowed my cum. I think that would be great, so good that I would cum once in your mouth, then pull out and jerk off on your face, small drops of warm cum over your eyelids and lips and cheek. And two good turns deserve another; you would have to come over my face, neck, chest, just straddle over me and spray your come.

That's great, but I want to swallow!!!

ok - consider me "jumped in"
i find the thought so hot

Me too. There is a lot of reading here and some quite deep responses. But I agree. I only found the thread yesterday, so a bit of catching up to do. But very hot is the right way to put it.

I have never had the pleasure of holding another man's dick, but I think two naked men doing just that is a very exciting thought.

hummmm, my cock is hard just reading you guys dealing....
precum is dripping through my lace panties.....down my leg....& tase super good too!

HMMmmmm...lace panties...hard cock....dripping .....sounds yummy to me!

panties

Panties and a hardon, what a tease! Why not let us know what happened next. Did you come into your lace panties, soak them with cum? take them off and wrap them around your hard cock and masturbate with the texture of the panties against your shaft making your spray drops of cum all over the floor? Or are you waiting for a man to kneel in front of you with his cock and his hand and let you cum on his face?

Panties and a hardon, what a tease! Why not let us know what happened next. Did you come into your lace panties, soak them with cum? take them off and wrap them around your hard cock and masturbate with the texture of the panties against your shaft making your spray drops of cum all over the floor? Or are you waiting for a man to kneel in front of you with his cock and his hand and let you cum on his face?

don't know about him but you have almost make me cum in my pants !!!

Oh, I had a great night stroking my hard pantyCock!
I was watching some Shemale stuff & posting with a sweet Girl!
My panties were soaked....I only wished I have a buddy to share my cock with.....a buddy with silky lace panties on that is!

I love to play and prance around in panties.....:nana::nana::nana:

Oh,yes i'm jumping on this thread,and i took this to be instructions! I've completed the first part and am on the look out for a man for the second!
i have a black lacy thong on,which is being tested to it's breaking limits at the moment!

great

Lace panties straining against a hard cock--that's a man after my own heart. Surely there is a man in your hood willing to offer his face for your warm cum. Or, if you'd rather, you could let him cum on your black panties while you stroke with them. Let us know when you cum and how you do it, if you please... I keep stroking and holding back, touching myself and holding back, til the right moment comes and I won't be able to stop...

I love to stroke myself through the panties which are one of several pairs donated to the cause by an ex-gf, making it last as long as possible then i slip a well-lubed vibe up my arse as i cum.

Lace panties straining against a hard cock--that's a man after my own heart. Surely there is a man in your hood willing to offer his face for your warm cum. Or, if you'd rather, you could let him cum on your black panties while you stroke with them. Let us know when you cum and how you do it, if you please... I keep stroking and holding back, touching myself and holding back, til the right moment comes and I won't be able to stop...

Oh, Yes, lace panties with a hard cock popping out.....I am hard just writing this!
Today I had on cotton school panties, but I changed to red sheer lace thongs style!
I played with my PantyCock for hours before I shoot a huge load into my black lace panties last night.....oh, & hot cum does taste good!
Are you wearing panties now.....:D? & throb'n?

I'm rock hard with the lacy front over the top of my cock,so's the string of the thong is jammed up my butt-what a bonus!

I'm rock hard with the lacy front over the top of my cock,so's the string of the thong is jammed up my butt-what a bonus!

Lace & Hard Cock:nana::nana::nana::D:D:D:D
& a surprising bonus!
Are you throbbing against the lace, soaking it with precum?

Like you wouldn't believe,i
m totally wet reading this thread!

Wow.....I want to help:eek:
As I reach down your soaked lace panties & play with your hard Hard cock.....making his harder if that is possible!

stoking your COCK......how does that feel?

SUBSCRIBED, typing with one hand. Beating off with the other. You are all so hot and in my fantasies.

I'd like to add my sexy wife into the picture. Would love for her to watch me JO a hard cock to completion. Have her watch me make him cum all over my face.;)

SUBSCRIBED, typing with one hand. Beating off with the other. You are all so hot and in my fantasies.

I'd like to add my sexy wife into the picture. Would love for her to watch me JO a hard cock to completion. Have her watch me make him cum all over my face.;)

That would be SO much fun!With a finger up my arse,i'd come for anyone,all day long!

Awesome,tonethebone,then we could lick all the cum off and start again,hopefully with a butt plug or two to play with!

Even better would be for my wife Dee to fuck you with her strap on while you and I are in a 69. Stroking and sucking each other. Cumming in each others hot mouths.

Back