Men I Want Your.......

I'm definitely not that!!

I'll never be what I want, so I accept it ;)

Enjoy yourself & your life for what it is, love every day, you don't know what tomorrow holds ;) ~~My motto I think~~ :kiss:
You are the oppoisite of narcissistic, sweetie! :rose:
You may feel you'll never be what you want, but accept it. Rest assured you are what I dream of! I accept you as the lovely lady that you are!:kiss:
Your motto rocks!

I've got a 16 year old son, I need to be patient :D
:D Funny & I'm sure true. HA ha!
But I assure you, your patience with me will not involve you having to deal with teenage behaviour! :D ;) Only enjoyment!:devil:

Very true!!

I agree, not sure I've got it completely though :D

Darling you've got it, else you wouldn't be here in the wonderful capacity you are:) Oh, and I never mentioned; I love what I've seen of your curlllllllyyyyyy hair!

You are the oppoisite of narcissistic, sweetie! :rose:
You may feel you'll never be what you want, but accept it. Rest assured you are what I dream of! I accept you as the lovely lady that you are!:kiss:
Your motto rocks!

I hope so ;)

Aww :kiss:

I may put it in my sig :D

:D Funny & I'm sure true. HA ha!
But I assure you, your patience with me will not involve you having to deal with teenage behaviour! :D ;) Only enjoyment!:devil:

He's one of a kind & I love him for it ;) x

Darling you've got it, else you wouldn't be here in the wonderful capacity you are:) Oh, and I never mentioned; I love what I've seen of your curlllllllyyyyyy hair!

Aww......Thank you!! :kiss:

Do you??
Lots mention it, I used to hate it when I was younger, but now I love it........takes a bit of taming though :D

Nothing for you hope for as it's true! :rose:
:kiss:'s:
Please do!
Of course he is and you do because you are a loving mum! I know he loves you, too! ;)

Aww......Thank you!! :kiss:

Do you??
Lots mention it, I used to hate it when I was younger, but now I love it........takes a bit of taming though :D

Know what you mean about taming that hair- mine is pretty wavy and SUPER thick; it takes a lot of work for me to keep it, but I like it for many reasons. My hairdresser can't believe how much hair I have, and there are those days when I wish it were gone- but it makes people question their perceptions of people when I look the way I do; yet conduct myself with the utmost professionalism while working...I dig that:)

Speachless

attachment.php

From my thread...I think it should work out okay on this thread :D

I wouldn't mind that picture on my thread ;)

Apologies if that's highjacking.

Definitely one of my favourite pictures of you :kiss: but I couldn't tell you 'cause I got lost looking at all the other ones. :rolleyes:
:rose:

Know what you mean about taming that hair- mine is pretty wavy and SUPER thick; it takes a lot of work for me to keep it, but I like it for many reasons. My hairdresser can't believe how much hair I have, and there are those days when I wish it were gone- but it makes people question their perceptions of people when I look the way I do; yet conduct myself with the utmost professionalism while working...I dig that:)

Yes, mine is thick too (my hair) ;)
Oh yes, I have those days too!!
Right, I need to know what your job is now!! :D

attachment.php

I wouldn't mind that picture on my thread ;)

Apologies if that's highjacking.

Definitely one of my favourite pictures of you :kiss: but I couldn't tell you 'cause I got lost looking at all the other ones. :rolleyes:
:rose:

Not hijacking in my eyes :D

There is that irresistable laugh here, too. :D
I'm gonna run out for a few. I've had a great time chatting with you.
Hope I've helped make you feel better.
I will try to take & post the pic for here by Monday at the latest!
Catch you later! :D Ha ha :kiss: from me to sweet _me_!

Back