A sexy voice...

I agree, the Aussie accent is the sexiest there is.

I have fond memories of watching the "Crocodile Hunter" movie with a very good friend.

It added some new and happy associations to the word "crikey".

Got curious and listened to the "pmann file"

That was the funniest fake aussie accent I've ever heard.

Even funnier when it's on speaker phone on the train.

Thanks pmann, for the friday arvo commute giggles from the passengers in carriage one of the Ferny Grove to Beenleigh line.

Got curious and listened to the "pmann file"

That was the funniest fake aussie accent I've ever heard.

Even funnier when it's on speaker phone on the train.

Thanks pmann, for the friday arvo commute giggles from the passengers in carriage one of the Ferny Grove to Beenleigh line.
That's awesome!

Last edited:
You taking a piss at me mate?

I just spewed coffee all over my screen.
"taking a piss at me"
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha
Fark'n priceless!!

ETA...I'm notcha "mate" champ.

Last edited:
I just spewed coffee all over my screen.
"taking a piss at me"
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha
Fark'n priceless!!

ETA...I'm notcha "mate" champ.

I call everything mate. My friends, make and female, my pet kangie, my digeridoo, my can of Fosters, etc. That is how we do it here in the outback.

I call everything mate. My friends, make and female, my pet kangie, my digeridoo, my can of Fosters, etc. That is how we do it here in the outback.
My feelings are hurt. You don't call ME mate!

Me either. Im just called fucker.
LOL! But what do you do to deserve it?

My doctor called me bitch the other day during our office visit. That was because I took (mock) offense at him calling me "Princess." :D

(Before anybody gets offended, he and I have worked together - and been close friends - for more years than I care to count.)

I do nothing to deserve such vitriol. I am all sweetness and light :D

I like your doctor's bedside manner.
Uh huh. Why do I get the feeling that's a carefully constructed facade? :D WWF. Just saying.

Yeah, I've called him a few choice names during our career and friendship too. When it comes down to it, though, we've both got each other's backs. We've had enough OR "bonding moments;" we're allowed to call each other names. :D

It's not gett'n any flasha ya wally.

Just to lend a hand - It's 'take'n the mickey' and 'pull'n the piss'. Sometimes 'take'n the piss' or 'have'n a lend' . In a slightly different context,it's 'yank'n ya chain' or 'wind'n ya'p'.

Kangaroos are either 'kangas' or more commonly 'roos'. More rarely you'll hear the terms 'old man roo' or 'boomer' when you're talking about the really large, old, male roos.

No-one drinks Fosters. In generic terms it's 'tinnie', 'stubbie', more commonly just 'beer' and comes in a 'slab'. There are some others, but they're regional dependant.

No-one eats shrimp either. They're prawns.

If you abbreviate Didgeridoo, it's 'didge' with no 'e' sound on the end.

Now 'ave another crack at it.

Last edited:
It's not gett'n any flasha ya wally.

Just to lend a hand - It's 'take'n the mickey' and 'pull'n the piss'. Sometimes 'take'n the piss' or 'have'n a lend' . In a slightly different context,it's 'yank'n ya chain' or 'wind'n ya'p'.

Kangaroos are either 'kangas' or more commonly 'roos'. More rarely you'll hear the terms 'old man roo' or 'boomer' when you're talking about the really large, old, male roos.

No-one drinks Fosters. In generic terms it's 'tinnie', 'stubbie', more commonly just 'beer' and comes in a 'slab'. There are some others, but they're regional dependant.

No-one eats shrimp either. They're prawns.

If you abbreviate Didgeridoo, it's 'didge' with no 'e' sound on the end.

Now 'ave another crack at it.

^^^^
The post of an American posing as an Aussie.

^^^^
The post of an American posing as an Aussie.

I'll give ya this much...you're a crack up!!

Your recordings make me laugh...they're funny shit!

Thanks pmann...it's been a rough coupla weeks and I can use a laugh.

Do another one? G'awn... pretty please??

I have not once, in my lengthy and well travelled life heard anyone say "pulling the piss." Not once.

There are two kinds of people that use the term tinnie.... bogans and people that live in Logan. So really one type of person. I've not heard that terminology used ever nor have I heard Boomer or old man roo. These sound like something out of a Banjo Patterson poem or maybe a Rolf Harris song rather than words used today.

"pulling the piss" is used pretty frequently among the people I work with.

'tinnie' - try the NT, FNQ or SWQ for that one. Some areas through central NSW and around east WA. Probably Logan speak, but I only go that way if I want to go to Ikea.

'boomer' - I did say "rarely". I had to ask grandad what he meant the first time he said it too. He died a couple of years ago at 91 years old. If you hang around really old blokes, especially on ANZAC day at the RSL, sometimes you'll still hear it. They have a laugh when us younger people stand around with the 'wtf?' look. There's some interesting and colourful speech still bandied about when they have a few.

Last edited:
Why does your amazingly authentic *cough* Australian accent make you automatically sound like a 90 year old? Does mine make me sound like a 90 year old?

Yours makes you sound like an angel. An angel with a filthy mouth, but an angel nevertheless.

Yours makes you sound like an angel. An angel with a filthy mouth, but an angel nevertheless.

There is something that comes through those media recordings loud and clear...

Good job Pmann.

I've got big balls; I've got big balls. They're such big balls, and they're dirty big balls.

Em, you are a kick-ass hotlinker! Where do you find this stuff?

You wanna love Pmann, Em?

tumblr_m42v0t8A0b1qjemo2o1_400.gif

Though this offer is very generous of you, and may likely satisfy the depraved and under-shorts dampening fantasy you cling to, of two sexual leviathans of our caliber engaged in a carnal relationship, at your service and performing at your behest, this will never happen. Which is probably for the best, as the risks involved should you witness such a meeting could overwhelm you beyond the threshold of your senses, leaving you an asexual husk, numb to the touch or affections of others for the rest of your days. You would be looking into the coital abyss, and would be transformed and forever scarred, not unlike those Nazi dudes that looked into the Ark in that Indiana Jones flick.

Or it might just curtail the existing skittle-dittling visions of the two of us you currently reference in your spanky-banky.

No, the something I was referring to was the subtle affection, tenderly conveyed through the shared recordings, that Pmann clearly has for his Sparkly Splash of Aussie. You can hear it when he says your name. It wavers there, as one tries to discern if his accent is from Namibia or Wagga Wagga.
That fake accent had bedroom eyes. B E D R O O M E Y E S.

I must confess... Emerson cracked my code. I thought I was a ninja. A master of disguise. But Em is sharp. He sees me. He sees/hears those bedroom eyes. Indeed I have an affection for my beloved Rainshine.

I call top, Em.

Back