Here comes the Bride (closed)

Riley couldn't hold on any longer. As Anya's teeth scraped over her clit, Riley saw stars dancing in front of her eyes and her body shook with one of the most intense orgasms she'd ever had.

"Holy fuck!" She screamed, her pussy squirting cum all over Anya's face. "Oh god I'm cumming!" Wave after wave of intense pleasure crashed over her, leaving Riley breathless. Her hips rose off the bed, her fingers grabbing onto the bedspread as the orgasm continued.

Finally, the waves of pleasure slowed and, panting for air, Riley lay back on the bed.

"Holy shit," she breathed, stroking Anya's hair, "that was one of the best orgasms I've ever had. How did you know to do that?"
 
Anya was surprised at the force of Riley’s orgasm, but she was determined to ride it out with her. She kept her lips pressed to her pussy, soothing the clenching flesh with broad strokes of her tongue. When Riley finally began to come down, she kissed each of her inner thighs, a soft kiss pressed to that beautiful pussy as she crawled back up Riley’s body and settled in next to her.

She stroked her long red hair, sighing as she heard Riley tell her that it was the best orgasm of her life. She laughed softly and pressed a kiss to Riley’s neck.

“I just guessed.” She said, a blush tinting her cheeks as she held Riley close. It had been a beautiful moment with a woman she could easily fall in love with.

Love? Really, Anya, you’re engaged! Anya felt a pang of guilt at the face that she’d just been fucked by someone that wasn’t her fiancée. Still, when she thought about what they had just done, it felt incredibly right.

“You’re the most incredible person, Riley.” She leaned over the top of the woman who was still trying to catch her breath and looked deeply into her eyes. “You’re making me rethink this whole wedding thing.” She admitted as she leaned down and placed a warm, loving kiss to Riley’s ripe lips.
 
Suddenly, Riley came crashing back to earth. What had she just done? Looking at the woman nestled against her, Riley was torn between guilt and happiness. She couldn't do this. She couldn't be responsible for making Anya rethink her engagement.

"You shouldn't say that," Riley said, sitting on the edge of the bed, not daring to look at Anya. "Trust me, you don't want to break your engagement. You love your fiance and what happened here was just you wanting to explore a little before you got tied to one person for the rest of your life."

Getting off the bed, Riley walked out into the living room, picking up their clothing along the way. She tossed Anya's clothes and underwear to her then got dressed herself.

"Well it was incredible and probably one of the best times I've ever had with another woman, this was a one time thing. Both of us gave into temptation and we can't let that happen again." Pulling her hair back into a ponytail, Riley tried not to look at Anya. Instead, she moved into the bathroom where she started reapplying her make up.

"From here on out, we need to keep this strictly professional." She said as she touched up her eyeliner. But no amount of touch ups or ponytails could deny that Riley looked as if she had been utterly and completely fucked.

Yep, I'm fucked alright. She thought as she watched Anya's reflection in the bathroom mirror.
 
Anya frowned as Riley rolled out of the bed and began to explain to her why she couldn’t think that way. She felt her heart racing a million miles a minute as she followed after her, trying to get a word in edgewise. Her dress and underwear were tossed back in her direction and she stood there, watching Riley trying to pull herself back together.

“No, Riley.” Anya said quietly as she placed her clothing down on her sofa and followed her nude into the bathroom. “I’m not going to let you lessen what we just did! You are not going to treat me like some whore you just took to your bed!”

She was upset for so many reasons. She really did have feelings for Riley. Perhaps it was a friendship that had developed, but she could also feel a love slowly starting to build. With Steven, it always seemed like something was missing. He never really understood her or where she came from. But with Riley, she understood.

“Riley, stop and listen to me.” She said, pulling her hand from her eye and placing the eyeliner on the counter. She took Riley’s chin and turned her head so that she was looking at her. “You are an incredible person. You’re so sexy. I mean, hell look at you!”

Anya traced her hands down Riley’s neck and down to her breasts, cupping the bountiful bust in her hands. She leaned forward and pressed her lips gently to Riley’s, a soft sigh escaping her as she did that.

“Any doubt I had about my marriage came well before you took me to your bed.”
 
“Riley, stop and listen to me. You are an incredible person. You’re so sexy. I mean, hell look at you!”

Riley tried not to meet Anya's gaze as she held her chin captive. But when she slid her hands down to cup Riley's breasts, and her lips pressed gently against hers, Riley couldn't help but melt into her.

Everything with Anya just felt so right. But Riley had been hurt so many times in the past, she didn't dare hope that any woman would ever feel the same way about her.

"Anya," she breathed, her eyes closed because she was too afraid to meet Anya's knowing gaze, "I have to tell you something." Her voice became choked with emotion as she struggled to say what was on her mind. "I've been hurt before, from a situation very similar to this one. I was stupid and I fell in love with one of the brides I worked with. She was so beautiful and so tender and she told me everything I wanted to hear. She kept telling me that she was going to leave her fiance for me. But, when I told her that I loved her, she said that I had just been a fling. A person to help her get rid of her pre-wedding jitters."

Riley opened her eyes, tears clinging to her eyelashes as she met Anya's gaze.

"I was hurt so badly, I didn't think I could ever recover from that. So if I push you away, if I made you feel cheap in any way, I am truly sorry. I just...I can't go through that again. And you are a woman that I could truly see myself falling for."

She ran a trembling hand along Anya's jawline, feeling the soft skin, memorizing the way it felt beneath her fingertips. Her fingers gently swept over the curve of Anya's mouth only to be replaced by Riley's lips as she kissed the young woman softly.
 
She kissed Riley back sweetly, her hands moving from the other woman’s breasts to tangle in that long red hair. She pulled her close, their bodies pressed against each other as she kiss ended and she looked deep into Riley’s eyes.

“I would never hurt you like that, Riley.” She said in a soft voice, her hand coming up to stroke Riley’s cheek, wiping away the tears that had fallen. “This is all new to me, I’ll admit that, but I feel like it’s something that I want to explore.”

She sighed and tried to gather her thoughts. “I love Steven. I really do, but his world is so different from mine. It’s cold and fake. He’s not interested in something unless it benefits him in some way. Hell, he’s never even come to see me perform with the symphony. I’ve been having doubts since his mother butted into my wedding plans.”

A smile broke across her face and her eyes brightened as she looked up and Riley and laughed softly. “And he’d never made me cum the way you did.”

She kissed Riley’s jaw, nipped her ear before she fluttered kisses over her neck. Her hands smoothed over her shoulders, down her breasts and towards the waistband of her slacks. Her fingers slipped beneath them, cupping the soft, wet sex that she found there. She nuzzled against her neck, taking in the unique scent of Riley.

“What if we just saw where this went? If we find that we’re not compatible then we go our separate ways. If we find something more, then I’ll deal with the fallout.”

Anya’s gentle fingers stroked that wet pussy through Riley’s panties, her focus on the hard bud of a clit that she could feel through the fabric.
 
Riley was lost in the feelings that Anya's touch was creating. She nodded dumbly, agreeing with Anya's words.

"Yes," she moaned in response to both Anya's suggestion and the way she was toying with Riley's clit.

It was truly amazing the way that Anya made her feel. In the years since she'd had her heart broken by Claire (the one bride, before Anya, that she had ever been involved with), Riley had built up a wall to keep her heart protected. But in a matter of days Anya had broken through that wall and was worming her way into Riley's heart.

"Fuck," she whimpered as Anya's fingers teased her pussy. Eager for more contact, Riley quickly undid her pants and pulled her blouse up over her head. "Don't stop, Anya." She whispered as she brushed her lips against Anya's, capturing them in a passionate and loving embrace.

Slowly, Riley pushed the two of them back into the bedroom, pulling at Anya's clothing the whole way.
 
Anya smiled as Riley began to push them back towards the bedroom, both of them nude again as they made it to the king sized bed. Anya pushed Riley back against the covers, looking over the woman’s gorgeous body. She gently ran her fingers over those soft legs, up over the perfectly shaped hips and to her ribs before she began her journey back down.

Anya captured an ankle in her hand, bringing it up to her shoulder and pressing a soft kiss to the inside of it. She repeated the action to the other ankle, gently peppering kissing down those shapely legs until she was within a hair of that pretty pussy.

“God, Riley, you drive me crazy.” She said, her lips and tongue caressing soft thighs, pressing kisses to the crease of her thigh and her hip before she bypassed the glistening flesh to kiss along that soft belly. Her tongue dipped into her belly button, tasting her and teasing her before she continued her journey to those beautiful breasts.

Her hands gently cupped them, her thumbs feathering over hard nipples as she kiss Riley’s jaw and then planted a feather soft kiss to her lips.

“Do you know what I’m doing, Riley?” She asked as she nuzzled against the other woman’s throat. “I’m loving you.”
 
“God, Riley, you drive me crazy.”

"I drive you crazy? I should say it's the other way around." Riley gasped in pleasure as she felt Anya's lips move over her body, bathing her in soft kisses. Her body was on fire, her pussy drenched with desire. Anya's lips were everywhere, her tongue darting in and out of Riley's belly button. But those lips and tongue weren't where Riley wanted them. She squirmed beneath the other woman, trying to prompt her movements down to Riley's screaming pussy.

Anya's hands gently cupped Riley's breasts, her thumbs rubbing softly against hardened nipples.

"Oh god," Riley moaned as she felt Anya nuzzling her neck.

“Do you know what I’m doing, Riley? I’m loving you.”

Those words matched with Anya's actions, were driving Riley towards the brink. Her flesh was covered in goose bumps as she felt bolts of electricity scorching through her body.

"Anya," she breathed, her eyes fixated on the woman before her. She pulled Anya's face towards her to capture her lips in the most passionate and tender kiss she'd ever experienced. Her tongue swept along Anya's lower lip, seeking entrance to her mouth. Her hands cupped Anya's breasts, caressing her hardened nipples tenderly.

"Anya, I want you to make love to me." Riley sighed. "Make love to me like no one ever has."
 
Anya moaned against Riley’s lips as she was drawn into a tender and passionate kiss. She sighed as her fingers pinched those hard nipples between her fingers, plucking and pulling at them as she parted her lips and allowed Riley to explore her mouth with her tongue. She sucked on that tongue, her own dueling with it before she broke the kiss and gave Riley’s nipples another pinch.

She pressed her smooth thigh between Riley’s, grinding against her dripping flesh as she nipped at her ear lobe, sighing against her skin as she ground her own pussy against Riley’s thigh. She ground slowly against the other woman, her lips trailing along her neck, dipping to her breasts and replacing her fingers with her teeth. She nipped and played, tasting Riley’s salty flesh as she suckled on the pearled bud.
 
Riley's finger twined in Anya's hair as the beautiful woman suckled on her breasts. When Anya had first walked through the doors to her office, Riley hadn't dared to dream that they would be here, making love to each other. Yet, here they were, and it was the most amazing feeling that Riley had ever experienced.

"Oh god, Anya," she moaned as the woman ground her pussy into Riley's thigh. Anya's own thigh was pressed tight against Riley's pussy, sending bolts of pleasure coursing through her. "Fuck me, Anya," she begged, her back arching as her lover sucked on each nipple, "please, I need you to make love to me."
 
Anya smiled as Riley begged, her lips searching out her lover’s and kissing her passionately. Her tongue fought Riley’s, moaning as she continued to grind against Riley’s smooth thigh. As she ended the kiss, she looked down into Riley’s eyes, her hand stroking her hair in a soft touch.

“Help me with the strap on, Riley.” She said softly, never having worn one in her life. She wanted to make love to Riley as she’d made love to her. She wanted to make her scream in desire and cum in a frantic rush. She cupped Riley’s lush breasts and twisted those beaded nipples tightly until Riley whimpered. “I know you want me to take you but I’ve never worn one before.”
 
Eager to continue their love making, Riley reached down beside the bed and grabbed the strap on that lay there. The plastic cock was still slick with Anya's cum. Kneeling, Riley faced Anya. Leaning down she licked each of Anya's nipples lovingly.

"Put a leg through each strap." Riley said, holding the strap on out towards her. As Anya stepped through the leg holes, Riley helped her to adjust the straps. The sight of the plastic cock dangling between Anya's very feminine legs made Riley moan in pleasure.

"God you are beautiful." She said, her lips caressing Anya's, her hands gripping the other woman's hips. With the strap on in place, Riley lay back down, her legs spread wide, revealing her pink wet pussy.

"Now fuck me, lover."
 
Anya grinned as she watched Riley scramble to grab the strap on from where it was lying beside the bed. She moaned softly when Riley rasped her tongue across her hard nipples, her fingers tangling in that beautiful red hair.

She complied with Riley’s instructions, stepping into the straps of the toy. When Riley tightened the straps, she grinned, looking down at the plastic cock hanging between her legs. She didn’t miss the moan that Riley let loose, the pleasure very evident on her face.

She whimpered as Riley kissed her again, her fingers digging into her creamy pale hips. She nuzzled her face against Riley’s neck, allowing her to pull her to the bed on top of her. She gently rubbed the toy against that glistening pink lips, her mouth trailing over Riley’s collarbone and to her breasts. Taking those nipples into her mouth, she lovingly sucked each one before she leaned away from Riley’s body and positioned the toy against her wet entrance.

Pushing into her wet heat, she sighed at the sound of pleasure that Riley made. “This is loving you, Riley. Loving every inch of your body.” She set up a rhythm with her hips, pushing into that yielding wet flesh and then pulling out in agonizing slowness.
 
This wasn't just another fuck for Riley. And Anya was not just another woman to warm her bed. Looking up into Anya's eyes as she slid the cock inside Riley's wet and eager pussy, she knew that she was falling for this woman.

"Ooo god." She moaned as the cock slid inside her and Anya suckled her nipples. The feelings that Anya created inside her were amazing, and they were only made more so by their emotional connection.

Wrapping her legs around Anya's waist, Riley lifted her hips, desperate to have that cock filling her.

"Anya." She sighed, feeling the woman lick and suck her nipples. "Oh god, Anya." Her name dripped off Riley's tongue passionately. Closing her eyes, Riley thrust her hips up to meet each thrust, enjoying the sensations that flooded her body with each touch of Anya's tongue and lips.
 
Anya smiled down at Riley as she pounded into her with a fast rhythm, the slapping of their flesh loud in the quiet room. She claimed the woman’s lips, biting on the lower one until Riley moaned pitifully. She soothed it with a swipe of her tongue before she claimed those beautiful lips yet again.

She didn’t let up as Riley moaned and sighed, her legs wrapping around her hips and drawing her closer. She was bucking against her, Riley’s cries growing louder.

“You’re so beautiful, Riley. So fucking beautiful.” She cursed against Riley’s ear, grinning as she heard a hot moan issue from the woman beneath her.

Anya kneeled back, her hips still pounding into Riley’s beautiful body. She watched the jiggle of those breasts with each thrust, the way her eyes were half closed and her lips parted. It was a truly beautiful scene, one that she hoped to see many more times in her life.

Snaking her fingers down Riley’s belly, she sought out the hard nub of her clit, rubbing it furiously as she waited for the other woman to explode around her.
 
Anya's fingers rubbing her clit, combined with the quick and furious thrusts of the large cock, Riley was quickly approaching her orgasm. Her fingers dug into the soft skin of Anya's shoulders, her legs wrapping even more tightly around the woman's hips.

"Anya!" She cried out as the first wave of pleasure crept up on her. "Don't stop. Please don't stop."

Riley's nails dug into Anya's back, scratching the pale smooth flesh in her ecstasy.

"Oh god yes!" Riley's scream of pleasure echoed in the silent room. Her orgasm crashed over her. With her eyes tightly closed, Riley saw stars behind her eyelids, her body shook with the intensity of the orgasm and cum squirted from her pussy, coating the cock that continued to move in and out of her cunt. Her breasts rose and fell with each rough breath as she rode wave after wave of pleasure.
 
Anya winced at the scraping of sharp nails on her shoulders, but she kept up her pace, a shudder racing down her spine as Riley screamed and shook with the force of her orgasm. She leaned down and captured those ripe lips one more time, swallowing the screams as she could feel the wet cum covering her thighs as Riley dripped onto the bed.

As Riley continued to shake, Anya kissed down her body, a light kiss to each nipple before she settled between her thighs, licking and cleaning the glistening flesh that continued to pulse and shiver. She sighed as she rasped her tongue across the hard little clit, kissing the pretty pink flesh as Riley whimpered and sighed.

“How did it feel to be loved, Riley?” She asked, her lips pressing against each thigh before she went back to stroking the hot flesh between them with her tongue.
 
Riley whimpered as Anya's tongue continued to work the swollen lips of her pussy. Though she had just cum, Riley was certain that if Anya kept up her loving ministrations, a second orgasm would not be far off.

"It felt wonderful," she sighed blissfully in answer to Anya's question. "I don't think I've ever experienced anything like that before."

Her fingers danced over the angry red welts her nails had left on Anya's flesh. "Did I hurt you?" She asked anxiously, pulling herself up onto her elbows to observe the scratches better. Gently caressing the scratches, Riley moaned as Anya continued to clean the cum from her pussy, toying with Riley's clit in the process.
 
Anya didn’t take her lips from the pretty pussy before her. Her eyes looked up at Riley as she sat up, her fingers rubbing over the wet lips as she held her wide apart for her pleasure. She shook her head as Riley asked if she’d been hurt and she captured Riley’s hard clit between her lips, sucking on the little nub until she felt Riley shudder and moan.

She wasn’t about to let Riley get away that easily. No, not after everything she’d done when Anya had been the one on the bed. Very carefully, Anya slipped two fingers into the wet passage, slowly easing them in and out as she kept her eyes locked on the beautiful face above her. She wanted Riley to know that this wasn’t just going to be a one time thing. She wanted Riley to give her a chance and she was going to show her why.

Anya moaned around Riley’s clit, the vibrations humming over the little button while her tongue worked over the head of it. She grinned to herself as she watched the looks of ecstasy crossing over the redhead’s face. Oh, she was enjoying this, Anya thought as she continued to work.
 
Riley moaned in pleasure as Anya continued to lick her. Every hair on her body was standing on end as the beautiful woman took Riley's clit into her mouth, humming lightly and sending pleasurable vibrations throughout Riley's body, and her fingers pumping steadily in and out of Riley's pussy.

"Oh god," Riley groaned as her body responded to Anya's loving ministrations. "What are you doing to me?" She ran a hand through Anya's hair, caressing her cheek as she continued to work on Riley's hot, wet pussy. "You are so amazing."

She felt the waves building, yet again, and wondered just how many times a body was able to cum in one night. Surely there wasn't anything left inside of her. Already her body had been racked by multiple orgasms, how many more could she possibly have?
 
Anya continued to look across Riley’s beautiful body as her lover panted and moaned. She enjoyed the sounds she was making, the way that she was losing control. It was beautiful and erotic. Most importantly, it was pure Riley.

Anya added another finger to Riley’s pussy, her lips leaving her clit as she pressed her thumb firmly against it and pumped her flesh roughly. She leaned over Riley’s body and kissed her roughly, her lips and tongue demanding of her in a way that she’d probably never been treated before.

“I want you to cum for me again, Riley. Cum all over my fingers.” She growled, her free hand reached down to massage and caress her breast, pinching the beaded nipple roughly as she continued stroking the beautiful redhead.
 
Riley happily gave in to Anya's demand. With her head thrown back in ecstasy, her lips parted in a loud moan of pleasure, it was as if the dam had burst inside of her. Riley's pussy tightened around Anya's fingers, which continued to fuck her steadily.

"Oh god, Anya," she moaned as cum began to gush from her pussy. "Fuck me, Anya, oh god."

Between the fingers in her pussy and the way that Anya was manipulating her nipple, it was all Riley could do not to pass out from the pleasure that washed over her.

"Oh my god!" She cried out as her climax escalated, reaching a fevered pitch. Her hips rose up to meet each thrust of Anya's fingers, her body shaking with the intensity of her orgasm. Riley gripped the sheets beneath her, her fingers digging into the soft fabric as she rode the wave of her orgasm. Her breasts rose and fell frantically as she fought to catch her breath.

"Anya!" She screamed out as the cum ran from her pussy, coating her lover's fingers.
 
Anya had never seen a sight so beautiful as the one before her in her life. She watched as Riley screamed and writhed on the bed, her pussy gushing wetness over her fingers as wave after wave crashed over her. Anya continued the stimulation until she cried out one last time and her fingers pulled from that beautiful body.

She lay alongside Riley, soothing her with simple strokes of her hands. She pressed her lips to her jaw, searching out her lips as Riley panted and moaned. Her kisses were loving, soothing, searching. She pressed her wet fingers to Riley’s lips and whimpered herself as they were sucked clean.

Anya couldn’t help the joyous laughter that burst from her lips as she nuzzled against Riley’s neck. “I think you’ve ruined me on men for the rest of my life.” Anya murmured, soft kisses pressed to the column of her throat.
 
Eagerly, Riley sucked her cum from Anya's fingers, her tongue dancing around the wet digits. She felt Anya nuzzle her neck and the vibrations of her laughter brought goosebumps to Riley's flesh.

“I think you’ve ruined me on men for the rest of my life.” Anya's soft kisses made Riley moan softly.

Gently, she trailed a finger over Anya's hip, creating slow, sensuous circles. She loved the way her skin felt. Soft, smooth. It was like caressing warm silk.

"What do we do now, Anya?" She asked, her voice serious. "Where do we go from here?" She looked into her lover's eyes knowing full well that she would never be able to let go of this woman. Now that she had found someone who understood her, who could play her body like it was a musical instrument, there was no way in hell that she was giving her up.

Rolling onto her side, Riley propped her head up with her hand and looked at Anya, studying her beautiful, naked body.

"I mean, we can't just keep fooling around while you figure out what you want to do about your fiance. That's not fair to any of us. So...what do we do?"
 
Back
Top