Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

The House Of Robles series

Greetings all.

I have just finished editing the House Of Robles trilogy and re-released it through Smashwords. You can read the entire first book here on Lit as The House Of Robles by CorvusTurrim777. Here is a link to the series page and a description of the entire series.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/byseries/30256

The House Of Robles is found in a humble neighborhood in Southeast San Diego. For many years, this has been a place of stability and familial warmth. Recently, the very foundations of this house have cracked, due to a constant wave of accusations, jealousies and divisiveness. The faithful parents are being wedged apart, while their progeny take sides and have difficulties of their own to deal with. Throughout this turmoil, the many members of the Robles clan are discovering new revelations, of their kin and also of themselves. In their search for love, acceptance and in their pursuits of sensuality, many of these troubled family members are finding their answers not in the hands of a cold and lonely world, but in the embraces of those they have always loved the most.
 
Lovers From Beyond 1 re-released

Happy holidays, Lit readers,

I have recently re-released my e-book Lovers From Beyond 1. You can read four stories from this collection of paranormal erotica here on Lit, under the series of posts by that same name. Below are links to the book's description, the Smashwords page for the book and a link to all of my stories here on Lit.

Allusion and innuendo, who needs them? These ghosts go all the way! This daring collection features three sets of short stories. Haunted La Jolla involves amateur ghost hunters with a Victorian flair. Ghost Bustin’ focuses on a popular TV show. Cynthia’s Many Lovers stars a young woman and the ghost of her watchful father. Ghost hunting has never been this much fun! Rating: EXTREME controversy.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/626442

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=3069993

Corvus Turrim Dot Com
 
And my very first published short story ("Blood Sacrifice") is now available for pre-order as part of the Sex & Sorcery 4 anthology from Uruk Press.

5165n5UsHFL._AC_US218_.jpg


Here's the contents and some author notes (including your favorite erotica author hahahahaha other than yourself, of course....)

"Blood Sacrifice" by Chloe Tzang - A sword-fighting heroine betrayed and sold into an arranged marriage by her father, an evil demon, a hero searching for the girl of his dreams. Violence, blood, magic, love and passionate sex.

Rogues In The Night" by EC Revelle

"Welcome To The Family" by Guinevere A Hart - Alone and isolated, Claire is the only human on an unwelcoming elven island. Then one day a mysterious stranger changes her life forever.

"The Edge Hive's Prisoner" by Edmund Hughes - After a failed uprising, Glennard Ardstone is imprisoned by Katara, a powerful elven lady and the Empress's cousin. Vulnerable and at the mercy of his intriguing captor, he's forced to make a choice between loyalty and temptation.

"The Chained Goddess" by Olivia Matin

"Statues And Suitors" by Dragon Cobolt

"Wasted Years" by Nathan Ravenwood

"Valkyrja" by Mak Long - Wounded and alone in a hostile land, a soldier must choose between life and death, duty and sacrifice.
 
And my very first published short story ("Blood Sacrifice") is now available for pre-order as part of the Sex & Sorcery 4 anthology from Uruk Press.

5165n5UsHFL._AC_US218_.jpg


Here's the contents and some author notes (including your favorite erotica author hahahahaha other than yourself, of course....)

"Blood Sacrifice" by Chloe Tzang - A sword-fighting heroine betrayed and sold into an arranged marriage by her father, an evil demon, a hero searching for the girl of his dreams. Violence, blood, magic, love and passionate sex.

Rogues In The Night" by EC Revelle

"Welcome To The Family" by Guinevere A Hart - Alone and isolated, Claire is the only human on an unwelcoming elven island. Then one day a mysterious stranger changes her life forever.

"The Edge Hive's Prisoner" by Edmund Hughes - After a failed uprising, Glennard Ardstone is imprisoned by Katara, a powerful elven lady and the Empress's cousin. Vulnerable and at the mercy of his intriguing captor, he's forced to make a choice between loyalty and temptation.

"The Chained Goddess" by Olivia Matin

"Statues And Suitors" by Dragon Cobolt

"Wasted Years" by Nathan Ravenwood

"Valkyrja" by Mak Long - Wounded and alone in a hostile land, a soldier must choose between life and death, duty and sacrifice.

Thank you.
Watch Teen porn videos in HD and full length here on Porns.Land. Check our other categories & channels as well. Watch now. Free nubiles porn​
 
Last edited:
My First Book - Upended on Amazon

I have finally taken the personally harrowing step of publishing a story I tinkered with this year. Its a short story about the sexual dilemmas and growth of a married couple. Hopefully it will attract some readers. If you're interested, please take a look! I'd appreciate any feedback you might have.

Upended
By Andrew Gordon
http://a.co/3s0cAY0

Frustrated housewife Michelle Madison looks to rekindle the passion with her oblivious husband Matthew during the holidays. What follows is a night of Christmas kink every couple fantasizes about. However, not even their best sex in months can resolve the relationship issues between the two. When misfortune strikes, the strength of their marriage is tested like never before, leading to questions they are ill-prepared to answer.
 
Rudy's Romps series re-released

Happy New Year, Lit readers.

Recently, I have re-released my short novellas in the Rudy's Romps series. The novellas are based partly on the author's real life experiences and details, as well as from interested parties that have collaborated or inspired the author. Below are links to where you can find the Rudy's Romps series page, and a link to where you can read eight parts from this series right here on Literotica.

Series intro: One person writing erotic fiction is fun, but it’s so much more exciting when you have two. This series includes individuals that have collaborated with or inspired the author directly into starring roles in a story. Basically, I hear their intimate fantasies and they hear mine, and we toss these ideas into a salad bowl and mix them up with a lot of personal details until a story comes out. How would you like a date with Rudy? You know there is an email address at the end of each of these books... Wink, wink.

Series link:

https://www.smashwords.com/books/byseries/30466

My submissions on Literotica:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=3069993&page=submissions
 
The Good Wife

The Good Wife
By Bryant Quiovers

A good wife will make her husband the man of the house. Anna loved her husband so much, she made him a king, built him a castle and created a kingdom for him to rule over. There is nothing that this loving wife would not do for her king even giving him twelve wives.

 
Launched by BarbarianSpy on 3 February 2018, a GM short story collection, Grab Bag 14, the latest in a series of anthologies by habu, a pen name for sr71plt.

BLURB:

Grab Bag 14 continues the varied mix of settings, themes, and fetishes provided by habu’s eclectic gay male erotica Grab Bag collections. These fifteen short stories, written during the summer of 2017, are laid out in the order in which they were written and represent inspirations that hit habu during a relatively quiet season in which extensive travel didn’t provide focused inspiration as his themed spring 2017 anthology, On the Train. did. Such “free to think” periods often provide expanded parameters for unusual stories, and this anthology certainly provide those.

TAGS:

Africa, age difference, anal, Asian men, barebacking, bisexual, blackmail, captive, Caribbean, college guys, cruising, crusader, deception, docking, double penetration, drugs, fisting, frotting, gang bang, gay anal, gay BDSM, gay romance, group sex, historical, infidelity, indifference, interracial, language barrier, Levant, lottery, male prostitution, misunderstanding, model, music, New York, photographs, pity fuck, pool sex, relationships, savannah, sea cruise, sex slave, shipwreck, Tokyo, treachery, voyeur, whipping, writers

Available at online erotica retailers, in e-book and paperback, including Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079KHH9S...F8&qid=1517719604&sr=1-1&keywords=grab+bag+14




41wp8dTyU+L.jpg
 
The Eighth House: Hades & Persephone

This dark mythology redux of the Hades & Persephone tale used to be on Lit in BDSM, and rode the top of the Hall of Fame for 3+ years. This heavily revised version is twice the length and and possibly some of the girth. ;)

511LoY%2Bb20L.jpg


Blurb:
Catch me, Darkness. Again and again.
The life of a virgin goddess might suit Artemis or Athena, but Persephone, daughter of Zeus, wants no part of it. While the rest of the immortals cavort, she grows restless in the shadow of Olympos.

Rules, rules. Always the rules. Her mother’s edict forbids her the company of any male god. She can’t speak to them, can’t look at them. Can’t even attend the Olympian feasts. As far as Demeter knows, her daughter remains a maiden.

But Persephone leads a double life. She finds her affection elsewhere, and in plentiful supply. If only the sons of Man made her happy. If only she could put a name to this need she feels. It grows by the day, dark and unfulfilled. An eternity of enforced loneliness looms, and Persephone contemplates a drastic choice to escape it.

Only one thing stands in her way.

Hades.

Where earthquakes rend hill and vale asunder, and the abyss yawns to devour falling screams, the black halls of the Underworld await. The Lord of the Dead follows only one set of rules: his own.

And he expects Persephone to obey.

Eris Adderly draws you into a spectacular world of dark mythology, where legends bloom with sensual new life and the stories you thought you knew turn out to be just the beginning.

This scorching hot romance takes the reader on a journey of discovery and submission, including graphic descriptions of sexual acts, and is intended for mature readers only.

Excerpt:
He owned her.

The tight ring stretched wide. She was the eye of a needle through which someone was attempting to thread a rope.

There were soft words as he took his time. Whispered kisses and shushing while he worked himself inside. She stood on the tips of her toes, but there was no ease to be found. The Lord of the Dead claimed his ground by measures and Persephone knew every breath and pulse of their joining.

Eternity came and went before she felt the thatch of hair at her parted cheeks. She’d taken every bit of length he had to give.

There was a time of adjustment as he held them still. She could hear the rush of his hard-won restraint, steaming in and out through his nostrils. She wanted to let herself go; to attune to the way he filled her, but the brilliant ache was inescapable. No matter how long she stood there, trying to drain herself into a state of surrender while he waited, there was nothing for it. The way his cock held her open felt endlessly precarious, a lifetime teetering at the edge of a cliff.

He began to move, and it was slow. Excruciating.

The length of him drew all the way out, before he labored once more at pushing it home. New sensation threatened to drown her, and Persephone gasped for air.

His fingers dug into her hips and she felt the tight grip he had on his own reins. Everything was the opposite of comfortable; she wanted to writhe and shift. Her hands bound in stone. The unrelenting fullness wedged into her bottom. The hungry vacancy where his cock should have been. The wicked insistence of the clamps and cool air teasing the wet havoc between her legs.

Every sensation thrilled and clamored at once, and Persephone hovered in a giddy heightened awareness. His tentative movements were a path toward madness for them both.

This cannot be what he wants. To hold back?

No.

“Hades.”

“Mm?” Concentration curbed his words.

“I’m not a doll.”

He came out of it. “What?”

“You’re not going to break me.”

He stilled, pulsing within her, and set his forehead against the back of her neck. His warning came ground between teeth. “You do not understand what you ask.”

“I do.”

“You do not.”

“I do!” she said, jerking with the force of her protest. “I want what you have to give.”

The god was quiet, but she knew he listened.

“Give me your pain, Hades Clymenus. And I will hurt for you.”

His nails were carving half-moons into her skin. She decided to be more direct.

“Fuck me.”

Silence behind her, heated throbbing below.

“Hades!”

“Forgive me,” he whispered and drove himself home.

He was not gentle. He was not kind. He was the rough god she needed him to be.


Available on Amazon + Kindle Unlimited:

http://hyperurl.co/hjybvn
 
My first novel



Best Friends With a Naked Girl by A D Rowen

Being best friends with an exhibitionist isn't always easy - but it's never dull!

Lisa and Becky have been BFFs since childhood. Now they are almost nineteen and on the threshold between school and university; a long, responsibility-free summer ahead. But when Becky admits to Lisa a secret passion for nakedness – one that goes beyond innocent nudism and into something more illicit and sensual – Lisa finds herself involved in a series of exhibitionist adventures, and must come to terms with a whole new set of feelings about her very best friend.

Themes of CFNF (clothed female nude female), CMNF (clothed male nude female), public nudity, exhibitionism, lesbian coming-of-age, nudist erotica.

Amazon Kindle
Goodreads page
 
Last edited:
A Demon's Lust

Hey, all. Finally got around to publishing my first paperback on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/154650215...qid=1521731830&sr=8-1&keywords=A+Demon's+lust

Anita, an apprentice wizard, hates demons, but needs to summon one to protect herself from her murderous rival apprentice, Trev. However, the demon Saban might just be more than she bargained for.
Saban is a Demon Lord, and bows to no mortal. To his shame, he is now bound as an apprentice wizard's familiar. He should hate Anita for what she has done to him, but, instead, is feeling something he's never felt before.

Contains a special bonus scene!

Story's on here for free, except for the bonus scene, so I'm not sure how many sales I'll get.
 
Launched on 15 April 2018 by BarbarianSpy, a tail of the travails of male modeling, Easy Sunday Cities: A Day to Cut Loose, by habu, a pen name of sr71plt.

BLURB:

Gene Worth has started a graduate creative writing course at Columbia University in New York City and is modeling for a fashion house to make ends meet. Ends don’t quite meet, though, and he agrees to room with one of the fashion house’s photographers, the Hispanic hunk Manny, with his rent being discounted when he gives Manny sexual favors. Manny also films porn movies, and Gene appears in some of those to help pay his bills, but this leads to all sorts of problems later on.

Gene doesn’t consider himself promiscuous, but sex with men pays his bills, he is highly sexed, and he has decided he can let loose occasionally, but mostly on Sundays. Sundays in NYC become a time when he goes to Central Park to turn a trick or two. Having drifted into selling his body, he sells his soul as well when he agrees to marry Helene, the head of the fashion house he models for, House of Havlos, and finds himself moving from city to city, from New York to New Orleans to Chicago and to Los Angeles, all the time moving deeper into the world of gay male sex in the fashion and film industries and further away from his desire to be a writer.

There was one john in New York City, Josh, who moved Gene sexually and also encouraged and enabled his writing. If Gene can only break away from the “sex on Sundays” hedonism . . . and if only Josh would come to take Gene home.


TAGS:

age difference, barebacking, bisexual, bondage, Chicago, docking, double penetration, drugs, gay clubbing, gay cruising, gay porn movies, interracial, Los Angeles, male model, male prostitution, men’s fashion house, New Orleans, New York City, novelist, rough sex, threesomes


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C76LVR...87621&sr=1-1&keywords=habu+easy+sunday+cities

10db2940e15dfc94f5c889a4abbd79fa78693696-thumb
 
Last edited:
Brave Nude World



Brave Nude World

Public nudity is no longer a crime in the United States, and a new generation of nudists has begun to become visible in towns and cities around the country. In this brave nude world we meet Rachel, a 24-year-old designer living in the big city. Rachel has never considered nudism before but in a world where much more freedom is possible, she finds herself gradually and inexplicably drawn to the world of the nudists, and all the possibilities and problems - and romantic encounters - it brings her.

Themes of CFNF (clothed female nude female), CMNF (clothed male nude female), public nudity, exhibitionism, lesbian sex, heterosexual sex, sex in public, nudist erotica.

More about the book: Brave Nude World on the Requiax blog

Amazon Kindle
Goodreads page
 
A Maid's Tail: Catgirl Maid Erotica

Hey everyone,

I'm giving this publishing thing a try now that I'm finally getting my life together and thought I'd put this stuff to the community that's really helped me develop and kept me motivated. My Catgirl Maid stories are available on LE already, so if you purchase these you're basically doing it as a way to support me (for which I'm super grateful!)

If you have the time, please consider leaving an honest review as well since it'd help people find stories they like!

The Making of a Catgirl Maid (book 1) - Free
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/503738
https://dwtr67e3ikfml.cloudfront.net/bookCovers/b7cf71686593cfbe804ff6726225a7e0d145273d

Due out May 5th

Earning the Bell (book 2) - 2.99
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/820034
https://dwtr67e3ikfml.cloudfront.net/bookCovers/abe4aa7beab3767bfaee1716e46fa2ba11a3021e

Inventory of Kinks:
Roleplay
Anal play (no penetration)
Older woman, younger partners.
Straight sex (M/F)
Lesbian sex (F/F)
Threesome (M/FF)
 
Released by BarbarianSpy on 18 May 2018, a GM novella, Madison Mills: A Face to Live For, by habu, a pen name of sr71plt.

BLURB:

When male model and escort Nick Daniels suffers damage to his face in a New Year’s Eve snowy car crash en route to Philadelphia from ringing in the New Year in New York’s Times Square, rather than be glad he is alive, Nick feels that, scarred facially, he might as well be dead. The crash was caused by Nick’s drunken Philadelphia model photo shoot boss, Steven Saylor, who had just failed to perform in a three-way sexual encounter with Nick and the photo shoot sponsor, Harvey Williams, in a New York hotel. Williams arranges for Nick’s recovery and facial reconstruction with prestigious plastic surgeon Kumar Singh, in Singh’s exclusive clinic in Madison Mills, Pennsylvania, but Nick has a long distance to go in coming to grips with his future.

TAGS:

age difference, barebacking, car crash, disfigurement, double penetration, hospital sex, male model, male prostitution, men’s fashion house, New York City, New Year’s Eve, novelist, scars

EXCERPT:

After a satisfied Williams showered and left, having left his business card, with his private cell phone number and the note “Call me” on it in Nick’s hand, Saylor took a couple of more swigs from his flask and muttered about how good Nick had been with them and that Williams had been pleased, which was what was important. Out of embarrassment, he avoided saying anything about his inability to get it up. It obviously was weighing on his mind, though. He was quiet and a bit sullen as they pulled his Dodge Viper sports car out of the hotel garage and headed out to I-95 for the trip southwest to Philadelphia.

It was after 3:00 a.m. Traffic was light for the heavily traveled northeast region, but a freezing rain that was turning to snow made conditions slick on the road. A Dodge Viper is not a car one would want to be driving under wet, let along freezing, conditions—especially if it was driven by a drunk who was upset with himself and the world in general.

Just south of Cherry Hill, New Jersey, nearly all the way to Philadelphia, the Viper careened off the highway in the snow and ice, traveling much too fast for the conditions. Tired and not wanting to worry about Saylor’s driving, Nick had allowed himself to drift off into a doze. That perhaps was all to the good. He hadn’t tensed and tried to brace himself when the sports car went airborne and plowed into a stand of trees at the side of the road—he’d stayed loose for the impact—and he was wearing his harness seatbelt. Nick was pressed back into the seat as the Viper soared and then was jackknifed forward by the sudden jolt of the car hitting a tree. The windshield then shattered back onto him with the force of the impact from the tree when the front bumper hit and the car flipped up, crashing the windshield into the tree trunk before coming back down on its four wheels.

The rescuers had to use the jaws of life to free the two men from the wreckage of the collapsed car frame. From what the firemen could see inside the car, they assumed that both men were mangled and dead. They were half right. Nick Daniels was conscious again and aware of the grinding noise by his right shoulder as they were prying his door off. He felt pain nearly everywhere, but most noticeably on the left side of his face. Something there was bleeding—and badly. His eyes were blinded by flowing blood.

He felt an excruciating pain in his right arm and thigh as his door was pushed into his body. He let out a sharp cry and a deep moan.
“Careful, Phil. This one’s still alive,” he heard a gruff voice say and then he blacked out again.


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D5MYBYK/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1526684497&sr=1-1


51nEIuc1TkL._AC_US218_.jpg
 
And my first novel is now available on Amazon - "Mistaken Identity" by Chloe Tzang.

Deep in the heart of Shanghai, the night shines with light. Music pounds out frenetically from packed nightclubs and bars. Crowds fill the streets. The air is filled with a vibrancy and an energy that’s addictive. Melissa Zhang is a San Francisco girl but her great-grandparents were from Shanghai. It’s a city she’s always wanted to see. She and her boyfriend, Dave, are on vacation, exploring Shanghai. Exploring Shanghai’s nightlife. In their exploration and excitement, Melissa and Dave are caught up and swept away in a wave of passion and desire that will change Melissa’s world in ways she never expected.

Mistaken Identity is the debut novel by Chloe Tzang, a blistering work of contemporary erotica that starts the Three Nights In Shanghai series. Expect unrestrained, unprotected sex as Melissa indulges all her secret fantasies.

51wfvVFX45L.jpg
 
Launched on 1 July 2018 by BarbarianSpy, a GM anthology, Ancient Mediterranean Man Love, by habu, a pen name of Lit. author sr71plt/keithd.


BLURB:

The Mediterranean basin provides one of the key “origins of civilizations” foundations in literature and is the most familiar to most Western region readers. Ancient Mediterranean Man Love is a ten-story compendium, two of the stories never before published, of author habu’s writings over that last dozen years of ancient Mediterranean short stories and novella epics, primarily dealing with the scheming of royals for position, power, and homoerotic sexual satisfaction. Some of the previously published works provided here were originally separately published under the habu pen name of Dirk Hessian. The anthology circles the men on the rim of the Mediterranean Sea from Greek to Phoenician and Assyrian to Egyptian, and finally, to Spanish environs, most with references to the island of Cyprus, where habu lived, worked, and wrote for several years.

The anthology spins out in three sections, unrolling in time and location, starting with two epics of mystical early-Greek state time and locale and a side trip to a parallel-time pre-Pharaonic mythical Egyptian kingdom. The second section, which features different slices of the same setting, moves to the Crusader period in what is now Syria. The third section rounds off the anthology’s trip around the Mediterranean in Spain and the sixteenth-century Inquisition period. Although habu has written many stories set in Italy, even in a historical period, he has no ancient Italian stories to include in this anthology.


KEYWORDS:

ancient times, Assyrians, bondage, cock sucking, Crusades, Cyprus, docking, double penetration, Egypt, fetish, first time, frotting, gay anal, Greece, historical, lust, Mediterranean Sea, Phoenicia, priests, royalty, Saracens, scheming, sex rituals, sex toys, siege, sounding, Spain, tattoo, treachery, Tunisia, voyeur, war, whipping


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F67X1V...&qid=1530550351&sr=1-1&keywords=habu+man+love



51KoTN10DcL.jpg
 
trying to make it

/www.smashwords.com/books/view/820918

my book an urban fantasy that got its start here

[Note: Promotion of paid work is limited to authors who are published on Literotica, under the name which is promoting the work. Such promotion should be limited to forum signatures and this thread, where your post was moved. - AH Mod]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Launched by BarbarianSpy on 14 July 2018, a GM novella set during the Indian Mutiny of 1857, Mutiny Release, by Dirk Hessian, a pen name of sr71plt/Keithd.


BLURB:

When Ross Petigrew, the nineteen-year-old by-blow of an English earl, who has taken his handsome looks, sexual desirability, interest in men, and need for life support to a high-class London male brothel in the 1850s, has a chance encounter with his first master, Lord Dinwiddie, who has temporarily returned from a mission in India, the young man’s life takes a major turn. He is quickly transformed into Sean McDonald, who is to go on to a new life as a spy in the male harem of an Indian maharaja who is being cultivated to support the rule in India of the East India Company. En route to India, the young man falls for the escort officer, Lieutenant Owen Smythe, who, instead, seems to be headed to a marriage with a woman living in Bombay. Sean arrives at the palace of his maharaja in time for him, and the rest of the English mission, to be caught up in the Indian mutiny massacres of 1857.

How will Sean’s love life—indeed, his very life—fare in an exotic, vast subcontinent gone to flame?



TAGS:

age difference, barebacking, bondage, double penetration, drugs, England, espionage, fetish, finger fucking, fisting, gay anal, gay romance, historical, India, Indian mutiny, male prostitution, priest sex, rebellion, sea voyage, threesomes, whipping.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FLFLJBX/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1531670970&sr=1-1


51v3xchf7xL.jpg
 
New Fiction

I now write mostly at Amazon under the pen name Tina Tempest. My specialty is shrinking woman fiction but I have a whole host of stories posted at Amazon, Please check them out. I am however currently proud of my latest Collaring Faith.

Faith a thirty-nine-year-old mother of three, to prevent her daughters taken in slavery uses subterfuge to replace them. She finds herself the property of a nineteen-year-old lad destined for a career in the very military which enslaved Faith's people. The narrative follows Faith's first year from His estate to the crowded very public life of the military academy. Faith's geography, both physical and emotion change in ways she could never have imagined. A very Hot romantic tale.



https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FLX3X9...&qid=1531788237&sr=8-16&keywords=tina+tempest
 
Launched on 3 August 2018 by BarbarianSpy, a GM novella, Gaijin Kagema: American Cowboy Serving Gay Tokyo, by habu, a pen name of sr71plt/keithd.


BLURB:

Daren Van Sant, Manhattan-bred blond, hunky protégé and boy toy top of Georgetown professor and East Asian art curator at the Smithsonian’s Free Gallery of Art, Clifton Weldon, goes to Tokyo, Japan, on a year’s sabbatical to learn more about Japanese art. The style of Japanese art he focuses on is that of the ancient art of Nanshoku—the particularized depiction, since the medieval period, of male-on-male sex acts in traditional costume and setting. Daren converts to a whole new persona in Tokyo, becoming Reno, the American cowboy gaijin kagema—the foreign male prostitute—working in an art gallery specializing in Nanshoku; living with the aging gallery owner, a foremost Nanshoku technique artist; and becoming one of the most popular male prostitutes in the kagemajaya—male brothel—world of Tokyo’s Shinjuku-chome gay district.

As Haruo, Reno’s Japanese mentor and bed partner, declines in health, the gaijin kagema must decide whether to return to Washington, D.C., as Daren or remain in Japan as Reno.

A gay love story of age difference, car sex, cowboy costumes, eroticism, a gay brothel, gay cruising, Japanese gay erotic art, gay hotel sex, gay Japanese models, gay love and loyalty, and male prostitution in gay Tokyo.


TAGS:

age difference, car sex, cowboy, costumes, eroticism, gay brothel, gay cruising, deception, gay erotic art, gay hotel sex, gay Japanese art, gay models, gay romance, hunks, loyalty, male prostitution, Tokyo


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07G677NK...25458&sr=1-1-fkmr0&keywords=habu+gajin+kagema



51ZxCYkYouL.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top