Office Pics

hallway boob.



I like risk. It is kind of a thing for me. Everyday, surfing lit, kiking it, and indecent exposure...obviously I'm like the best employee ever lol.

Your last sentence, no truer sentence has ever been written. ;) Gorgeous and sexy shot, as always. I've become addicted to your posts.
 
<<< Sits in awe, trying to think of what to type... one-handed...

well i thought i would share an in teresting work day that was like 2 months ago. not really sexy pics, again more just risky. work bathroom is not a challenge for me obviously lol, my best pics come from there.

OK, it was a pretty rough day. I started the morning by coming in to broken shit and an expensive computer room that smelled like burning plastic. when shit smells melty, it is not going to be a good day. find the offending device, replace power supply and of course it isn't it. unrack it, take it apart, and yeah I dont have the parts I need, and I am not only going to have to rebuild the device, but also all of it's software and configuration, on top of waiting for courier to bring me the hardware i need to start. fuck. so yeah became a 14 hour day, but a lit member did keep me entertained. i did crop the facial expressions though, which is part of what made the series fun (shocked looks, playful looks, mischievous looks etc) but this kind of gives an idea how the day went

started innocently enough

then cube boob

work bench topless

hallway topless

vps office topless

fuck it, break room topless and braless


I've mentioned I am kind of a crazy bitch, right. It is kind of a fun crazy though if you can cope with someone who is just too much.
 
I can't wait to see what you will post tomorrow, or will you be posting more today?
PM me and lets talk and have some fun send pics back and forth.
 
***************************
only funny because it is true.

Justadesperatewifeandmom

LMAO!

LMAO Too damn funny!!!!

You're so right! :D
***************************
Oh I have no doubt your a threat if you want to be and what lovely weapons of mass seduction you have !

You might get bored or unimpressed with your breast I being a simply minded guy and will not challenge accepted bring em on sexy girl!!!

Now about your name can we use a shorter one?

And yes the girls are looking sexy as ever :rose:
Well thank you. Justa is fine....I am Just a lot of things.

I can handle you :
It is all fun and games until I put a bra back on.

First I was thinking how do I apply to work with you, now I wana know do I apply to be one of your "friends" for the "whorey" pictyres?
Lol, I am a crappy friend. I often vanish for hours, mid conversation, and the snark is heavy. It is at least easy for me to filter out people when I get a fuck you in reply to snark, people who seem to think I do this out of some deep desire to please them, or lead with condescending and patronizing little girl style statements

Well deseratewifeandmom great ass ,legs and boobs are always fun to view your sweet smile and that sassy no bullshit attitude just makes you even hottier to this guy!
thank you

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Thank you

WOW Is right, very sexy I would love to stick my face between them.
Thank you.

Your last sentence, no truer sentence has ever been written. ;) Gorgeous and sexy shot, as always. I've become addicted to your posts.
thank you #bestemployeeever

<<< Sits in awe, trying to think of what to type... one-handed...
lol, ty

thank you

how about a cubicle ass smack??!!!!
sound is a problem with the people around and such

Dare I say kissable, bitable, massageable, ...and slappable! Lovely ass JDWM!
thank you

Sorry, need proof that that is the thong you were wearing in the pics and not just another one you've put on the chair. Only acceptable proof would be you not wearing that thong or any others. :)
of course there is always the person who needs more proof, I assumed that would come up. Wont be the proof you want, but it is not tipsy tuesday and I do not have wine bottles under my desk.



God you have a gorgeous body, IMO!!
thank you

So you're spending the rest of the day commando hmm??
unlikely, I do go home.

Wow. I might have to go back to work.
lol, I'd not if I could.

You make purple look good:)
Thank you

Love the cube thong. Looks like im eating lunch at your desk today.
hummm

Oh that’s hot! Can I have them?
buy your own ;)

Wow,
You have a nice set of tits and a nice ass, you are one hot woman.
I wish I worked with you. keep the pics coming.
thank you, plan to.

I'd be satisfied just sniffing the chair you sit in
So I am guessing a little kinky?

I'm digging the purple!
thank you, purple and black are my favorite colors

I can't wait to see what you will post tomorrow, or will you be posting more today?
PM me and lets talk and have some fun send pics back and forth.
Thong thursday tomorrow. my mailbox management sucks.

Haha awesome. Cubicle thong! PS - Your mailbox is full.
thank you. And yes I have mailbox management issues

I love this thread. And your office antics are great. I'm sure everyone here wishes you worked in their office. I wish you were in on of the offices I deliver to! Great pics. And you have a amazing ass!!!!
Thank you. yeah it was either this or watch Game of Thrones with the guys

love the office and what you don't have on... video conferencing must be a hoot with you...
I rarely do video, usually audio, and have myself muted so I can spew sarcasm and what not, then unmute and pretend to be somewhat professional, unless it is only the cool people, then we just see who is the least professional.

Gorgeous ass!
thank you.

I'm just wondering how long you left the thong lying on your desk and if anyone noticed.
only long enough for the photo, then it went into my drawer of mystery and wonder.
 
Back
Top