Clearly the Allure has Won!

I am a big fan of smoothies, you can put everything healthy in a blender, add some berries and ta-da! The perfect blend of sweet and tart!

This morning after my shower I went to make one and when opening the freezer the cool air made my nipples hard. Sometimes, that is just an effect and I carry on, but this morning it caused a bit of a warm stir elsewhere!

I had all sorts of thoughts racing through my head and felt a little bit frisky. The frozen cherries would be fun to have thawed on me. Slowly melting while being used to trace my curves, leaving a kissable lickable trail! Anyone want to share a smoothie with me?

Mmmm. As long as I can stand behind you and help warm up your luscious breasts

I am a big fan of smoothies, you can put everything healthy in a blender, add some berries and ta-da! The perfect blend of sweet and tart!

This morning after my shower I went to make one and when opening the freezer the cool air made my nipples hard. Sometimes, that is just an effect and I carry on, but this morning it caused a bit of a warm stir elsewhere!

I had all sorts of thoughts racing through my head and felt a little bit frisky. The frozen cherries would be fun to have thawed on me. Slowly melting while being used to trace my curves, leaving a kissable lickable trail! Anyone want to share a smoothie with me?

Suddenly I want a smoothie...a naked smoothie, with you :D

Gives "smoothies" a whole new meaning... :D

mmm... I make a smoothie every morning
henceforth, there will be images of you whirring in my mind
as my celery, carrot, apple, banana, ginger root, and frozen fruit whir in my blender

YUMMM :kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

and I can't leave without thanking you for the ribbed silk shawl pics -- heavenly...

So Healthy

You're such a healthy young lady . . . now I know why

Not exactly the smoothie I was hoping for, but damn it you are fucking hot!!!!!!

I'd like to share a smoothie with you, pretty please.

What a great group of sensuous pictures. Love that you are back!!!!!!!!:heart:

I've never thought about smoothies as an aphrodisiac, but I clearly must rethink! ;)

Scarves, smoothies; what next erotic delight from this gorgeous lady?

Smoothie follow up...

I sent this to someone, how should they respond?! Hee hee

---

"My thoughts since smoothie!!!

I wanted you to lay a towel on the rug in front of the fire

Take a bowl of cherries and with one in your mouth, held between your lips

Trail it along my torso

Then as it thaws kiss me with it

Leave it in my mouth and you get another cold one

You slowly part my legs and kneel between them

Now the cherry is in your fingers of one hand

You part my lips at the top with the other

With one hand holding me open sending tingles and a flush of vulnerability through my body you ever so softly brush the cherry against my clit

I gasp at the chill

But you move it quickly

Not letting me indulge further quite yet

You tell me to keep my legs open

And slide the cold cherry up either side of my pussy, not touching my labia

You are watching intently and i cannot see what you see but am looking at your eyes enjoy me, and it turns me on so much

You lean in and lick with your tongue at an excruciatingly slow speed, following the fruits path

My inner lips clenching involuntarily as i feel my hips start to wiggle a bit beckoning you in

You stop

You tell me not to move
To keep still

The sexiness and power those words send a heat of arousal through me

You put that cherry in my mouth

You part my lips again and with a fresh frozen cherry you slide it from clit to taint with a bit of pressure

My back arches and I moan out, unable to control it

The cold
The pressure
The deliberateness of your move is fantastic"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 955
Last edited:
Smoothie follow up...

---

Trail it along my torso

With one hand holding me open sending tingles and a flush of vulnerability through my body you ever so softly brush the cherry against my clit

I gasp at the chill

But you move it quickly

You are watching intently and i cannot see what you see but am looking at your eyes enjoy me, and it turns me on so much

You lean in and lick with your tongue at an excruciatingly slow speed, following the fruits path

My inner lips clenching involuntarily as i feel my hips start to wiggle a bit beckoning you in

You stop

You tell me not to move
To keep still

You part my lips again and with a fresh frozen cherry you slide it from clit to taint with a bit of pressure

The cold
The pressure

uh... uh.... UHHHH
stuttering speechlessly
gawwwd, you're sooo sexy
:kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

Smoothie follow up...

---

Trail it along my torso

I gasp at the chill

But you move it quickly

You stop

You tell me not to move
To keep still

The cold
The pressure

WOW! That's hot!! Hmmm......I thik I'll sit here for a while.....:eek:
You take "cherry bomb" to a new level. ;)

Your slow sensuality is such a rare gift! But then, you know that. I would add a blindfold and some earphones to take away those senses and heighten your sense of touch. But that just me, my sexy friend! :rose::devil::kiss:

Beautiful writing... you are such a sensual lady... thank you for sharing with us...:kiss:

Their response to your message should be simple.......action.

No words could describe the feelings that message would stir in me, the only response would be to give you the fantasy and release you deserve.:kiss:

It turns me on to take photos, and I took way too many. Even though I know it is me, the idea of maybe sharing here and seeing the image on the little screen is exciting.

I couldn't decide on my favourite so you get a few!

xo

Number 8 is the best. Such a beautiful smile. And thT titty ait all that bad either. Your amazing

Simply beautiful words! I'm guessing that there is another cherry pic to follow? When it has been teasing your pussy, may I eat it and you, please?

Smoothie follow up...

---

Trail it along my torso

I gasp at the chill

But you move it quickly

You stop

You tell me not to move
To keep still

The cold
The pressure
Such sexy words from an equally sexy woman! :kiss:

Back