Phalo's Sketches 2

Phalo_blue

Really Experienced
Hi guys,

Photobucket is not the way to go, apparently. I'll attach things directly until I arrive at a better solution.

Here are the four pages of the comic that run prior to the two already posted. I'll re-post the images from the other thread when I get a chance.

-Phalo

Attachments

• eros11b.jpg
    eros11b.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 581
  • eros12a.jpg
    eros12a.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 403
  • eros13a.jpg
    eros13a.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 379
  • eros14.jpg
    eros14.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 376
These are reposts from the first thread. I'll scan more when I unbury myself :)

-Phalo

Attachments

• eros2a.jpg
    eros2a.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 241
  • eros1a.jpg
    eros1a.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 219
  • eros3a.jpg
    eros3a.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 210
  • Eros4a.jpg
    Eros4a.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 202
  • eros5a.jpg
    eros5a.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 221
the rest of the old files...

Attachments

• erosa6a.jpg
    erosa6a.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 198
  • erosa6b.jpg
    erosa6b.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 192
  • eros7a.jpg
    eros7a.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 183
  • eros8a.jpg
    eros8a.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 191
  • eros9a.jpg
    eros9a.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 207
Oh, and this last one. There... now to work... :rolleyes:

-Phalo

Attachments

• eros10a.jpg
    eros10a.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 252
Hey Pb!

I love them all - again, your line drawings are first-rate! Keep posting them please! :rose:

These are great! I love the "slurp, slurp" pages!

What happened with Photobucket? They flaked out?

I was briefly thinking about using dumparump.com but all sorts of stupid things get uploaded there...not worth putting quality art in the mix, methinks...

Yeah, Irezumi, they started "banning" them, so I was stuck with the little 100k files that Lit lets you attach. Better than nothing. If you find something that works better, let me know!

*Slurp Slurp*

-Phalo

This is a painted sketch. Pretty old (okay, very old... 1988...)

Phalo

Attachments

• eros 16.jpg
    eros 16.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
i'm new to Literotica and your drawings are the first that I've seen.. they're really great... I'm an aspiring artist.. maybe you could teach me sometime..

Thanks Frozenfire! Here's a newer painting, with a detail shot. Are you beginning to sense the kinds of images that fire my imagination? Slurrrp.

-Phalo

Edit: These two images keep disappearing from the thread. What's that all about? This is the second time I've "reattached" them. :confused:

Attachments

• eros15web.jpg
    eros15web.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 182
  • eros15web2.jpg
    eros15web2.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
Yeah, those last two...or I should say one...woooo!

I'm going to have to up my color game now. :p

Paper....

I was just checking out your outstanding artwork!!! What, btw, do you draw on? I mostly use just plain copy paper because it's dirt cheap, but when I get a good idea I use anything from Arches watercolor paper to Strathmore bristol, or charcoal paper.

Last edited:
#1. Here's a real quick sketch I did this morning before starting my REAL work. Her perch was an afterthought, but it made me smile. Who's got a good title. Maybe "Dew Gatherer?"

#2. Another from the Eighties File: 1985. Need a good title for this one too.

-Phalo

Attachments

• Eros 17.jpg
    Eros 17.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 213
  • Eros 18.jpg
    Eros 18.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
eroscalling4U said:

I was just checking out your outstanding artwork!!! What, btw, do you draw on? I mostly use just plain copy paper because it's dirt cheap, but when I get a good idea I use anything from Arches watercolor paper to Strathmore bristol, or charcoal paper.

Whoops, sorry I missed this, Eros. Most of these sketches are either in sketchbooks or on crappy white paper that managed to avoid getting stuck into my printer.

I paint on Strathmore 240-1 illustration board. I love it.

-Phalo

Phalo,

Your pics are fabulous! This isn't an area of creativity for me; I have them, but drawing/painting isn't it. Try Pix Castle. They don't monitor content like PhotoBucket does. That's where I put my more risque' pics.

Keep up the good work! :kiss:

*DG*

Phalo -

I followed the crowd over this way....it's nice to see some of your work. Post more, your public demands it!

:heart:

I so need to hire you for some comics!

How do you go from a written idea to a comic layout?

And how much would you charge?

Heh. Thanks S-H, I've got all the work I can handle, and Phalo just does this for fun.

:kiss: SWM :kiss:

-Phalo

Last edited:
Back