Writing Challenge: 50 Words -- With a Twist

Solitary, soiree, chocolate.

The wine chilled, crudités arranged in a sunburst of color around a bowl of Godiva’s chocolate she’d been saving for this special soiree. “Mmm… “ she murmured contentedly, settling back onto the overstuffed settee, cucumber in hand. “Now for the dip.”

There was much to be said for solitary lovemaking. :D


Sorry... I couldn't resist.
 
Last edited:
Expanding, Model-T, parakeet & Karaoke, contortionist, flicker


He was expanding in his pants as he sat there in this Model-T thinking about what the night was going to bring. He couldn’t wait to get his hands on her, but was shocked when she came to him with her parakeet. Suddenly he wasn’t in the mood any longer.

The contortionist decided to do something that had never been done in the particular club they were at. They decided to sing to an upbeat song, got into the position, and started to sing to the karaoke machine. Suddenly the screen started to flicker and then the power went out.

Rhythm, space, taffy
 
Last edited:
He stretched the taffy, watching the thin golden thread sag then fall into the space between her inner thighs.

He leant down, his mouth surrounded the sweetness on one leg. Then the other. The rhythm was set, though each time his mouth caressed each leg it was higher, higher.

Vodka, caress, suspicion
 
Vodka, caress, suspicion


He handed her the vodka as he sat in the chair beside her. Slowly he started to caress her thigh as she looked him up and down. She had a feeling of suspicion. She didn’t know this guy. For all she knew, he had drugged the drink to rape her.

ANGEL, WAXING, CREAM
 
"You're an angel," he breathed. His fantasy, her allowing him to watch as she used the waxing strips on her legs, her bikini lines, was really turning him on.

He didn't believe it when she lay back, drizzled cream on her newly cleansed mons and crooked her finger at him.

Ice, allowed, crease
 
Ice, allowed, crease


She lay back on the bed as she allowed him to slip the ice deep inside of her hot pussy. He held it way up inside of her. As it melted, she could feel the coolness dripping down the crease of her ass. She laid there squirming with pure pleasure!

PHONE, LUST, VACATION
 
It was their vacation. She was annoyed, he was on the phone about business. She smiled wickedly to herself as she approached.

Her fingers in his hair pulled his head back. He saw her naked, next to the window, pushing him against it clawing his crotch. Lust overtook them.

Spirit, candle, haphazard
 
Spirit, candle, haphazard


The spirit rally was going to be starting in the gym soon, but they wouldn’t be making it anytime soon. It was their first time and he started to push into her in a haphazard fashion. His cock was a lot larger than the candle she had gotten used to.

COURT, RUGRAT, KINKY
 
"I would like to court you."

She smiled her best innocent smile at his wide eyed love, as her sister's rugrat crawled by them.

She patted his hand encouragingly. He had no idea of the images of him naked, spread and tied going round in her kinky mind right now.

Limpid, excess, mountains
 
Limpid, excess, mountains


The snow was falling outside the window in excess. She was worried that they were going to get stuck in the mountains. When morning came though, she thought it was the best place to be. It was so limpid and she soon was glad that he had brought her there.

FOLDER, COAT, HUMVEE
 
They entered the CIA humvee and it bounced across the snow. Smiling knowingly, they knew the operation was a success. He slid their secret folder under her coat.

She knew it contained the pictures of their lovemaking. That, not the spy's confession, made her womb writhe.

Please, rapid, slipping

OOC sorry, forgot my words on previous post!
 
Last edited:
The virgin snow blanketed the ground and trees making a truly beautiful scene through the window. One he decided needed to be photographed.
Outside at the Humvee dressed only in her boots and coat he took picture after picture for their folder as she stripped off the coat and posed.


Fireplace, brandy, sated

[It seems I was writing as Chris was posting, just noticed. Shall I delete this or leave it? I'll leave it up to all y'all to decide.
PP]
 
Last edited:
They shared brandy, alternately sipping. They were sated, lying together, breathing slowing from heavy gasps of minutes before. The sweat between them, the juices, the heat coming off the fireplace on their nakedness. They had stripped each other as they were entering the door - with hands but first with eyes.

Fold, symbolic, ceremony.
 
Fold, symbolic, ceremony.

Whoops! Sorry for the overlong post :D

At the entrance of the Temple, the young woman turns and slowly drops her robe in a symbolic gesture to show everyone that she is living the fold of her old life. She then walks inside, the huge Temple doors closing behind her to signify the end of the Ceremony.

Films

Regret

Christmas
 
Last edited:
Films, Regret, Christmas

As the whole family gathered around the lounge at Christmas time with the christmas tree all brightly lit up i noticed the films being pulled out. Each film would contain various things from past trips which only evoked some bad memories and with much regret i wish i had taken each and every one of them and burnt them .



Coffee, sex, mornings.
 
Last edited:
Thanks to everyone for playing along. There have been some really great words -- and what you folks do with them is priceless.

Just a reminder though... after Tib's monumental first effort that counted out to 144 words :eek: -- The word count for this one is 50. That's part of what makes it a "challenge".

Enjoy!
 
airplane, bounce, spill

Feels good to be back. Interface hasn't changed much over 539 days, but the writing's still great...let me try my hand, but do they have a word count now on this thing?

"The airplane screeched through the skies, wings in flames as it headed through the clouds to the ominous terrain below, with a bounce off the tip of the mountain just before the fire is doused by a spill of wine. Ok enough of the toys. Play with me"


discussion, explorer, provided
 
New poster here. Giving it a try.

He was an explorer tantalized by the lush curves her body provided for his questing mouth. She attempted to articulate something but she realized discussion was futile. With an eager sigh she allowed herself to be drenched beneath the sensual stream of his kisses.


mauve entreat delectable
 
It didn't matter how much he would entreat her, she took her time. Holding the shaft she admired the shine of the head, almost mauve. She felt him throb. The warmth, the virility in her small fingers as she at last began to stroke, was delectable.

Swan, cellar, hat
 
"We'll have to be careful, you know like porcupines making love", she whispered as she removed her robe. "My husband is asleep, and he sleeps like Rip Van Winkle, but I moan very loudly, with a roar like a tuba, especially when I am eaten out just before watching the game.

Volcano
stripes
salmon
 
We sat on the deck of our suite in Hawaii, settled at the base of an inactive volcano. The baked salmon was ignored as our forks hit the plate and I found myself, naked and ravaged on the striped sofa in front of the large windows of our suite.

49 words!

OK, next words:

dragon, minx, leather

have fun!
 
Back
Top