Want a mild chuckle?

RedMonkeyButt

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 24, 2012
Posts
1,107
Then take a gander at my first LW submission here. And skip right to the comments. Feel free to post your actual opinion of the story, but I know it's crap. It was written off the cuff and to see if I could get the comments everyone seems so bitchy about. It worked as planned, though I am surprised to have gotten so many good comments as to why the reader didn't like the story. One was particularly detailed...

Stirring up the trolls is quite fun, so now I'll be off writing a more serious LW story. One that I actually put a bit more care into and get edited before submitting.

Really, you don't have to read it. The comments are fucking hilarious, though. :D
 
My favorite one was the one complaining about your penmanship. Damn that Arial font! It's barely legible.
 
I think this was a mix of it being LW and the fact that the story is really (purposefully) bad. Most of the time I'll at least read through to catch the basic grammar and spelling errors that are inevitable, but I didn't do that with this. I just wrote it and posted it for shits and grins.

All that considered, they're doing OK hovering between 2.5 - 3.0
 
Bad story? Really?

So let me get this straight. You were trying to write a bad story, that actually turned out to be pretty good? Bottle that formula!
 
Back
Top