What Are You Drinking Right Now?

Had a pleasant Lexia Moscato with dinner, now I'm drinking green tea flavored with mango. Mmmmm. :D

Bally Fortress...

Aldi do an Irish Cream called Ballycastle (cf Bailey's - castle, bailey: both ancient fortifications) but I mix it 50/50 (well anything from 60/40 to 40/60) with brandy to make me sleep sooner and coined the name above for the mixture.

Off to sleep now,

Eff

A bloody Mary, first I've had in years, and seeing as this is my third I'm wondering why.

Starting early, eh?

I moved onto the really hard stuff...

H2O.

Hell yeah! Be interesting to see what I write today. I just opened up word and and the lovely wife just brought me Mary number 4. Should be fun to read tomorrow!

Hell yeah! Be interesting to see what I write today. I just opened up word and and the lovely wife just brought me Mary number 4. Should be fun to read tomorrow!

No, dude. At the rate you're going, nothing will be fun for you tomorrow.

No, dude. At the rate you're going, nothing will be fun for you tomorrow.

Nah, my old ass will be passed out by this afternoon and I'll wake up later tonight hung over, drink a lot of water go back to bed and be fine by morning.

I mean I'm not sure as I have never before in my life been drunk in the AM!

Hey bookmarked you today and plan on starting homelands once I finish the last ch. You've put out a lot so it should keep me busy for awhile.

Cool. I appreciate that. Look forward to hearing your thoughts.

I should have some more reading time myself soon. I'll be starting your series when I do.

Cool. I appreciate that. Look forward to hearing your thoughts.

I should have some more reading time myself soon. I'll be starting your series when I do.

Fair warning, serious grammar issues in the first few chapters. I got better as I went along though.

Back