do you love getting gangbanged?

to all the men, cds and tgirls here,
do you love getting gangbanged or have fantasized about that many times? any how many cocks have you taken at once and/or how many have you always wanted to try.
i'm bi and enjoy sex with women, but lately, i've been thinking about cocks a lot and getting gangbanged by a lot of them.
does this make me weird?


If that makes you weird then I am weird also. yes I often think about bing gang banged by other cocks. I prefer women but have desire to suck cock.
 
Weird???

I have had the fabulous chance to suck a couple of cocks in my life. Only one of them did I suck until he shot his load down my throat and I loved it. I have had one oppertunity to have a cock slid into me but after about 5 minutes he had to quit because he just wasn't into slipping his meat into another guy. I was liking it a lot but he stopped. I really like to dabble in CD but I am not passable. I would love to meet somone on here that was local and into the same things so we could experiment. It has been a very long time since I have done anything with a man but I really want to do it again soon. My fantasy is to find too guys that would love to play with a not so passable CD so that i could suck and fuck them both. I know it would be a great time. I am one of the ones that is truly looking for something other than idle chit chat on here so feel free to IM me or send me an email.
 
Last edited:
Just Watching

One time in an adult theater, I went into the restroom and on a chalk board it said, "Get sucked now. Last Row." I went into the theater, went two rows from the back so I could see what was happening in a line of about ten guys. Here was this guy kneeling on a towel. He had a cock in each hand and one in his mouth. While I sat there he must have gone through at least twelve guys. I really wanted to get in line, but the usual chicken I am was too afraid. Now, I really wish I would have. As hot as I was and taking care of myself while I watched, it would have been much more fun to had jumed in. To be honest, I was really wondering what it felt to be him. Taboo, but I loved the fantasy.
 
I'm a straight girl, so excuse me for intruding, but I've had sex with 4 guy friends a few times. They take turns with me, and usually do me twice each. They don't have to worry about lasting, they can just be aggressive, so I am the beneficiary of good sex. If they cum quickly, its no problem, because I move to the next. By the time I've had sex with the other 3, the guy is ready again, and it lasts longer:) The second go-round lasts and lasts until I'm just about spent. It's a good tired/sore/used, trust me.

I have fantasized about more (10 or so), but its just a fantasy. I doubt I'd ever do something that risky/scary/dangerous/amazing/slutty.
 
If that makes you weird then I am weird also. yes I often think about bing gang banged by other cocks. I prefer women but have desire to suck cock.

I guess I'm also weird. I fantasize about it constantly and many years ago it was a regular part of my life. I lived with a couple when I was stationed in Germany in the Air Force. She loved watching her husband with other men, and we were participants in a large swingers group where just about everyone was bi. Occasionally she would have only the men over to pleasure her husband. When she found out I enjoyed it as much as she did, I also received lots of attention. We had many memorable gang bangs. My current girlfriend and I have been discussing the idea as well, and I think she's planning to surprise me for my upcoming birthday. Won't be the same as when I used to fall asleep at night full of cum, but I'm looking forward to it nonetheless.

I was also a frequent attendee at all-male orgies when I first moved to Miami back in the early 80's. Many times I would be the center of attention, taking as many cocks in my mouth and ass as I could in one night.

On one memorable evening (also in Miami), I sucked 9 cocks in a row through a glory hole in an adult bookstore. All of them came in my mouth and I swallowed it all. I went home with number 9, and he used my ass and mouth for the rest of the weekend.

Good times. Wish I hadn't taken a 20+ year break from gay sex. Trying to make up for lost time now.

Drew
 
I'm a straight girl, so excuse me for intruding, but I've had sex with 4 guy friends a few times. They take turns with me, and usually do me twice each. They don't have to worry about lasting, they can just be aggressive, so I am the beneficiary of good sex. If they cum quickly, its no problem, because I move to the next. By the time I've had sex with the other 3, the guy is ready again, and it lasts longer:) The second go-round lasts and lasts until I'm just about spent. It's a good tired/sore/used, trust me.

I have fantasized about more (10 or so), but its just a fantasy. I doubt I'd ever do something that risky/scary/dangerous/amazing/slutty.

I woould not mind being one of the ten. He, he
 
Shortly after I married Billy-boy, he asked me to join him in a MMF threesome. I did him one better. At a party (we were already swingers) I let it be known I was looking to be gangbanged, and then lay down on the bed in a small bedroom reserved for "shy" swingers. Eventually, six or seven men took me up on my offer while Billy waited nearby, watching. After the last one, I called Billy over and he had the final (for me) fuck of the night. Oh, yes, Billy did go down on me.
 
Shortly after I married Billy-boy, he asked me to join him in a MMF threesome. I did him one better. At a party (we were already swingers) I let it be known I was looking to be gangbanged, and then lay down on the bed in a small bedroom reserved for "shy" swingers. Eventually, six or seven men took me up on my offer while Billy waited nearby, watching. After the last one, I called Billy over and he had the final (for me) fuck of the night. Oh, yes, Billy did go down on me.

Billy is a lucky man
 
Long time no see . . . . .

My last post here was 6 months ago. I took a mini vacation out of literotica. Things for me have moved faster than I thought. I am now a completely dedicated male sex slave to my two lovers.

My wife Gabbrielle and our lover Nancy. We continued the practice of the mild BDSM which for a while went into standard position. One day we had a bet to see how many fucks I could get. We stopped at 22. But since that one and the progress we have had, another day Gabby counted over 50. But this time was with several of the girls of the bar doing me. There must have been about 15 girls in addition to Gaby and Nancy. Yes, my asspussy is abused but no problems with the traning I have had I can take that and I am sure more.

Now my position has moved from our bed to a pummel horse. I get my wrists tied lower than the position of my body. And my ankles also. My feet are on the ground. My boipussy is exposed for easy penetration and my mouth is now available for sucking cock. I do ask the girls that no man fucks me. So far they agree. The cock mentioned is from a girls dildo. When the "bulb" gets in my mouth I begin sucking like my life depended on it. I do a great job and my mouth does tell me that I am having sexual pleasure. The count has passed the 100s and we don't count anymore. I know that in one show at home I must be on the 400 level. I think.

Gaby and Nancy have continued their lesbian relationship and they seem happy. They go to the bar where Nancy first took Gabby, and I mean Nancy took Gabby. As I understand they were in a booth a bit dark and Nancy went on the floor and ate Gabby's pussy right there. The inyteresting thing is that the booth is a set up booth. It has a camera and all actionis recorded. I saw what Nancy did to Gabby. Gabby was in cloud 9. And vocal. From there some of the girls come over to my house and use me while I am at the pummel horse. My girls do charge money for my services. I get all the fuck I can have and all the cock I can suck. Some of the girls have told me the story of Nancy "getting" Gabby and with the video I can see that it must have been one of the best actions captured in that booth.

The interesting thing is that I do get aroused constantly and when not in the pummel I may be dress3d as maid for my maid p[ersona and I have the butt plug up my ass. I love it. The one with the horse tail.

Besides all this, once They took me to a "show" where mistresses showed their slaves and mistresses fuck the slaves by turn . . . . . There is when I first got tied to the Pummel horse and from there my girls bought a pummel horse for me. Now we put shows at home and I am the only slave shown. I get all the fuck I can handle.

They, Gaby and Nancy made me a maid dress and I am dressed as a maid every day, teats and all. The teats are prosthesis. It is a regular black skirt, white blouse uniform. They have taught me how to be feminine and I do a good job of that. My "tool" is hidden by duct tape and my girls bought one of those butt plugs with a horse tail. I am now the mare of the stable. I wear the tail all the time and even if we go out and I need to be out as the maid, I have the tail showing to the outside world.

I do maid chores, cleaning, cooking and servicing my mistresses. Oh, I am also called the Slut or the whore maid or simply the bitch maid. When they fuck me I am the bitch whore. They do abuse me with words. No physical abuse at all.

To special friends they sell me out. I get to be the center of attention in another house where they tie me and where some of them do suck my cock. Neither Gaby nor Nancy want to suck my cock. Bummer. . . . . In those houses I also get fucked royally . . . . of course.

I have accepted my situation as Karma and I have also recognized that without really intending to get here I was constantly suggesting new stuff that guided us to now. So it is all my doing.
I am happy and my girls are happy. They still use me as they please and they use me a lot.
 
Do I love being gang banged? You can bet your ass I do. I was in high school the first time when a guy I was supposed to meet for sex brought along a few of his pals.....

The single guy and I met in a grassy clearing for a little oral sex....me sucking his cock. Once we were naked and I was on my knees before him licking his balls and the length of his cock, the other guys came out of the woods, and before you could say "fuck!" they had me pinned to the ground and the first cock was being jammed into my asshole....without lube. It hurt like hell. I tried to squeeze it out, but thankfully trying that opened my ass for the cock and soon he was fucking me with deep, hard strokes.

I don't know how man times I got fucked that afternoon, but each guy did me at least twice. And at the end, when they had all been satisfied, they forced me to suck every cock that had invade my ass until they were clean. Then they left me lying there alone. I was about to jerk off when one boy returned. He sucked me off. He helped me dress. And walked home with me. Eventually, he and I became regular fuck buddies.
 
i love getting gang bang but no more than five guys and if i know them and they always have to wear a condom no bare back.
 
I absolutely love being gangbanged. The most I've ever had was at a local cruising spot I lost count after 15 guys but I kmow there were more than that.When I was done my face,neck and hair were covered with cum and my ass was stretched I had gobs of cum running down my legs past my knees and I could hardly walk but I felt wonderful.
 
Do You Love Getting Gangbanged

yes i'd like to just a cock in my ass and one in my mouth, i'd probally be very happy.
 
Many years ago, I prepared going to the baths by giving myself an enema and then lubing up my asshole. In the baths, I lay face down on a cot in the orgy room for no more than a minute when I felt my ass cheeks being spread and the end of a cock being pressed against my asshole. The knob popped inside. He paused as second or two. Then he drove his cock into me. Goddamn! It felt so fucking good, and as he humped my ass like mad, the feelings got better and better. When he came I came, but I was still horny as hell. And when the first guy pulled out a second shoved his cock into me. In the morning, I had no idea how many cocks fuck my ass, it was a lot, and some of them pulled out before coming and shoved their cock into my mouth. Also in the morning, my well fucked asshole was sore, but at the same time, wanted to be fucked again and again.
 
Many years ago, I prepared going to the baths by giving myself an enema and then lubing up my asshole. In the baths, I lay face down on a cot in the orgy room for no more than a minute when I felt my ass cheeks being spread and the end of a cock being pressed against my asshole. The knob popped inside. He paused as second or two. Then he drove his cock into me. Goddamn! It felt so fucking good, and as he humped my ass like mad, the feelings got better and better. When he came I came, but I was still horny as hell. And when the first guy pulled out a second shoved his cock into me. In the morning, I had no idea how many cocks fuck my ass, it was a lot, and some of them pulled out before coming and shoved their cock into my mouth. Also in the morning, my well fucked asshole was sore, but at the same time, wanted to be fucked again and again.

That is so fucking hot, I wish i found somewhere where I could have that done to me, but would make it a misison to keep count though!!
If only we didn't have to worry about STD's ...........I'd let them all blow in me!!
Any body else have any hot stories to share???
 
That is so fucking hot, I wish i found somewhere where I could have that done to me, but would make it a misison to keep count though!!
If only we didn't have to worry about STD's ...........I'd let them all blow in me!!
Any body else have any hot stories to share???

Today, in the day of so many STDs, I am part of a group of married bi guys who get together from time to time for good old fashioned bareback ass fucking. Recently we had a party in the mountains, two days and nights of fucking and sucking. At one point, I bent over a downed tree and had five (I kept count) cock fill me with cum.
 
Today, in the day of so many STDs, I am part of a group of married bi guys who get together from time to time for good old fashioned bareback ass fucking. Recently we had a party in the mountains, two days and nights of fucking and sucking. At one point, I bent over a downed tree and had five (I kept count) cock fill me with cum.

I don't know who is luckier, you or Lady C, but I'd die to be part of your group. :D
 
nope not weird. i think alot of women think about it....if they would just admit to it.
 
wow

Today, in the day of so many STDs, I am part of a group of married bi guys who get together from time to time for good old fashioned bareback ass fucking. Recently we had a party in the mountains, two days and nights of fucking and sucking. At one point, I bent over a downed tree and had five (I kept count) cock fill me with cum.

Now that would be a fantastic group to be apart of, it didn't sound like any chicks were invited. What an amazing session it would be to have all those guys to play with a one hot chick that can be shared by all!!
 
Great oral gang bang!

Back with a nice bump!
I visited the local nude spot down the river in Warrandyte last week end and as it was the first reasonable weather since in spring, there was a few guys there, but no sign off any couples.
I stretched out in my usual spot that i like and started reading.
I noticed a guy nearby sitting and rubbing his semi hard cock and gave him a smile, he smiled back stood up and came over cock in hand, he stood over me and i took over rubbing his cock and slid it into my mouth. The sub in me likes being low with a hard cock above me. I sucked on his hard on for a while and noticed the other two guys i saw earlier wanking and watching also and inching closer. All I could wish for was more guys wandering down my way and me having them all to myself.
If i could smile i would, i had a cock in my mouth and one in each hand, i wanked the two hard cocks in my hands and sucked on the third until he let out the tell tale moan, so i let him pull out and blow in my mouth and on my face and down my chest as i gribbed the other two studs waiting their turn. I switched straight to them and pulled them closer so I could suck two at once.
I managed to force them both into my mouth and suck for a while and lick their balls, all the while still in the kneeling position.
How lucky was I , at ther river in the sunshine and onto my 2nd & 3rd cock within half an hour...........
I took both loads in my mouth in very close succession and let it spew out and run down my chin and chest and scooped it up so i could wank with the hand full of cum...........a personal favorite!!
My 'friends' left with me and them happy and I continued to wank my cum cock until also blowing on myself with delicious large spurts of seed landing on my chest. I lay there without cleaning up or washing off, savouring the feeling of it all slowing running off me and drying in the sun on my skin.
I dozed off for a while and woke with the horny vibe back in my balls for more action. I didnt manage to find any further takers even though my mouth was ready, as i was keen to swallow a load or two before leaving.
Oh well better luck next time!!
One great place to visit if you live in Melbourne, Aust.
 
Lovely stuff. I would like to pleasure a group of men like that. Just receive anywhere they cared to put it, one after another..
 
Back
Top