Bonds of Paper (closed for Mayu)

Bella was enjoying herself and all in all everything was as it should be, in that moment everything just came to a head. She enjoyed the embrace of her husband and smiled a little bit, she was rather happy about all of this. Rubbing her hands against her stomach and knew inside was there son, who by the doctors reports said was one hundred percent healthy. Sighing silently it was all so perfect in that moment. But then she heard what he had said and was curious what he meant by getting her help.

"What do you mean help Jared? I know the baby is due at any time but who could possibly help? Unless you mean a private duty nurse?" She said softly looking at him, every day the contractions were getting stronger and knew she would be giving birth any day. There son moving around and driving her nuts. She smiled at that, she would regret nothing and right now she was in the arms of the one who loved her not just lusted after. She felt so safe in his arms, moaning as his fingers felt good in her hair.
 
"I was thinking, after we brought the baby back..." Jared's work slowed as he heard Bella moan. While she probably wasn't intending to cause him a reaction, his body simply started to respond. He tried to focus on the topic, "I don't know what you'd want the most help with. You focus on the baby while someone else helps you with your needs or helps you with the baby so you don't feel you have to do everything - it's whatever you want." He leaned over and kissed her shoulder then her cheek before guiding her to rinse her hair.
 
Bella enjoyed the feeling of her husband, and heard what he said. "I probably will need help with the baby for a week or so. So I can get a feel about having him, since really I do not know how to take care of a child. I know my mother said it is instinct that we have, to protect the children that we have. So perhaps I can just keep going there, and really I am just happy to be here with you. One day at a time, but help with the baby would be nice. Since I know you will be working, I don't want you staying home just to help me."
 
Jared rinsed Bella's hair and just moved to hug her. He enjoyed the simply act of hugging his new wife and future mother of his child. "I don't want to be one of those father's that works so much he misses his baby's first words. We'll find a balance and I'll let you pick the person who helps you out. Just let me know and we'll line up some interviews."
 
Bella smiled at him feeling his hands on her body and she nodded "you should do it soon then since the baby is due any day don't want to wait to long" She said happily. And groaned as he touched her, the way he made her feel was like a million bucks. She was so happy to be everything to him, and he was. She loved him more then life itself, and now they had a baby boy on the way that continued to grow. It was actually amazing how a simple act of love could speak volumes, it was rather nice.
 
Jared continued to rub his soapy hands all over Bella's body. Where there was actually function in what he was doing, it was obvious he too great pleasure in his task. "I'll see what I can do. I wonder if Damien knows anyone looking for work. I mean, if we can't trust his opinion we shouldn't be giving him a key to the house." Jared joked.

"When is your next appointment?" He asked, knowing Bella was going to have to see her Doctor soon. He couldn't always be there, but if found ways to make it as often as he could.
 
Bella smiled and he made a very good point, so right now she was enjoying herself, closing her eyes as he soaped up her body. "Tomorrow actually" She said softly and looked at him. "Doctor is going to make sure our son is okay" She said happily and grinned. "And Damien may know someone, but he has never mentioned any friends. But guess we will wait and see" She said closing her eyes as she enjoyed the contact and the moment. Sighing happily as she reached behind her stroking him.
 
Feeling her hand on him, Jared felt his body stir even more. His own hands continued to run over Bella's body. One cupped a very full breast while the other ran over her belly and down her hip and then between her legs.

"You know, if you weren't pregnant I'd just push you against the shower wall." Jared whispered, with his words heavy with arousal. Bella was right in there wasn't a lot of room in the shower. He still kissed her neck, then moved up to try and snake around for her lips. The entire time his fingers continued to massage her other lips, finding and gently pinching that little pearl.
 
Bella smiled and moaned softly by what he said and feeling his hand on her breast she moaned even more. Since her breasts were very sensitive but did not hurt at all. She knew milk was already in them since she was at the last stages of pregnancy. She knew some men thought it erotic to drink from a pregnant women. She had yet to figure out how he would see it, she groaned feeling how he took care of her. How much he loved her, and it showed how much he loved her as well. It was rather nice.

"You know you will have to share my breasts with our son right? Unless I have two men that need nursing?" She giggled a little bit. Just seeing how he viewed certain things, and sighed. "Also last time I told the doctor about contractions I was feeling, she said that there is a big possibility by the end of the week we could have our son" She said softly. Knowing today was Monday and grinning "Though tomorrow depending on the baby she may induce me as well" She said simply to her husband.
 
Jared has grown up with Bella, seen the evolution of all her tricks from as far back as when she was 9. Ater a decade he had learned when she was kidding and when she was really just testing the waters. He didn't say anything, but he would have to soon. He love his wife, and her happiness was his own.

He continued to move his hand between her legs, enjoying the feel of at his fingertips. "You'll call me the moment you hear something from the doctor. If anything changes I'll want to know." He kissed her neck, then pressed his hips to her back. "I just hope I haven't over worked you."
 
Hearing what he said she nodded "Mmm but first you need to take care of...me" She grinned, she needed to feel him inside her. But knew that even as she was he could easily slip into her from behind, she was dripping as she grew more and more worked up and chuckled when he said over worked. "Mm you have a way with me Jared, you always had but I loved that about you" She kept stroking him. "But right now I need you to make love to me" She said softly her hormones all over the place due to being pregnant.
 
Jared moved to lean Bella toward the shower wall and stepping a back as far as he could. "I can never seem to resist you." He placed the head of his cock right at her entrance but teased her by not moving. Running his hand through her hair, he let his fingers entwine tightly and pulled gently as he pushed into her with a hard thrust. "You can be a loud as you want." He said, pulling almost all the way back and shoving back in just as hard.
 
Bella groaned when he was teasing her, she smiled a little bit at what he was doing to her. He loved to torture her, but in a loving way of course. Grinning a little everything just seemed nice, and she gasped feeling when he thrust into her. "Oh god Jared!" She cried out happily, her heart was beating quickly and it was just perfect. Feeling everything he was doing to her, it made her feel incredible that much she knew. When he thrust into her, her heavy breasts began to bounce a bit as he moved into her. "Oh yes!"
 
Hearing Bella call out, only turned Jared on even more. He began thrusting rapidly, grunting and tugging on her hair with each push. "Oh, fuck, Bella. You are so perfect. Every part of your body isjust devine." reaching his free hand around, Jared placed it between her breasts so that he could feel them swinging along his arm as he drilled her passionately.
 
Eden could feel how her body quickly reacted to him, since she was pregnant she felt like her senses were a little better. Or just smelling things she had not noticed before, and right now she did not care. Moving her head back as everything just felt so right. All in all everything was calm, and quite accept for there moaning. "Oh yes Jared, harder!" She groaned happily. It was to the point where all seemed so damn perfect. She felt how he drilled in her, and it felt so damn good what he was doing.
 
At Bella's request Jared let go over her hair and reached down to grab her hip. His hand slip down to rub her clit as he started to move and grunt so hard the sound of her rear slapping against her hips was growing loud and sharp. He grabbed a swinging breast as if to use that to pull her against him as he started to groan and call out loudly, "Oh, Bella! I love when you ask for it hard! I love that you like my to just fuck the hell out of you." He was still careful not to press her against the wall, not wanting to hurt the baby, but he was dangerously close as he throw his body weight into her. "Do you like that?"He continued to hammer away at her from behind, slashing water around the shower with every frenzied thrust.
 
Bella cried out happily it was just so damn wonderful, moving her head back as she felt him going into her. She could tell he was afraid of hurting there son, so he seemed to hold back a lot. But right now she knew all to well that the baby would be fine. Closing her eyes as she groaned happily, moving her head back crying. Her insides gripped him and knew all to well what was to happen to them, she heard everything due to the water. But as she panted and he drilled into her like a hammer, she smiled.

"OH yes Jared!" She cried.
 
Jared quickened his pace, his muscles burning from the friction. He hand frantically worked on her pearl, trying to push her to orgasm with him. He let go of her breast and grabbed her hair again to pull her back to him and gently bite down on her hear while grunting, "You want that cum in you! Don't you!" He moved to kiss and suck on her neck as he continued to slap her ass with his own hips getting insanely close but holding out until Bella was betting for it, and then breaking into her own orgasm.

"Oh Fuck I'm cumming in you!" When Jared's cock started firing deep into Bella's pussy, he almost shoved her against the wall but managed to pull her back with him. The baby was safe, but Jared grabbed Bella's hips and pulled as hard as he could so that his load was being sent as deep into his wife as possible. "Oh, Bella! Oh fuck, I'm cumming." He shouted, almost hoping he was being over heard.

------------------------------------------------------

Damien had been getting ready for the day when he started to hear Bella and Jared shouting out. While there was a part of him, the erected part, that wanted to watch again he realized he could only do so much before being a perv. Then again, Bella had met his eyes on the mirror and now she was calling out while her brains were getting screwed out in the shower.

In fact, it seemed Jared was being just a loud.

Damien was getting confused. They had to know they could be heard, just like she knew he was jerking off for her. He felt like pieces of a puzzle were right in front of him but he didn't know how to make them fit.
 
Bella had no idea what was to come from this, but deep down she felt as if everything came together in her life. There son growing within her, enjoying how everything seemed so perfect in that moment. Closing her eyes as her heart was beating, feeling Jared beating her with his cock over and over again. Groaning louder and louder it amazed her what he would do for her, he was everything and she was everything. She knew that deep down things were not like they should be, since Damien was there.

But she honestly did not mind the company, he helped her he was a friend for her. Sure she may have never had sex with him without Jared knowing, course she still had no damn idea Damien had sex with her when she was asleep. It was one of those things she had a feeling something was up with Damien. But as she heard what he said she cried out louder, throwing her head back her orgasm blowing her mind as she groaned. "Oh god Jared you feel so good inside me" She whispered happily.
 
Jared was barely able to stand, and put an arm out to keep himself from fulling leaning against his pregnant wife while his cock continued to pulse out ever last drop he had for her. He wanted to stay inside of her forever, but already he could feel himself slipping out. "I love you, Bella." He whispered back.

Kissing her neck, shoulder and back his manhood finally snaked free. Jared sighed in disappointment. "Should I call in? Have a sub take over for me? I could take you to your doctor's appointment. I know we're so close, I just want to make sure everything is okay." Jared also wanted to be sure all this sex was okay too. Bella seemed to be crazy for him lately and he certainly couldn't resister her - but hearing it from a professional would help.
 
Bella sighed contently and was glad to have this moment with him, he had been everything to her. It always amazed her what he had been willing to do for her, she loved the man and this was why they were so close. Everything about them was something she enjoyed, right now things were as it should be. Her heart beating and everything seemed rather nice to her, a soft smile could be noticed on her face. She closed her eyes when he kissed her neck, shoulder and back as she was truly content.

Nodding a bit to him she felt him slip out of her and then hearing what he said, she smiled a lot unsure what he should do. She loved the man very much, and right now it was to the point where she truly was happy. Looking into those eyes of his she stroked his cheek. "I would like that Jared" She got out of the shower very carefully and felt the baby kicking rather hard, she had to brace herself on the wall and sighed a bit once it stopped she had a feeling the baby would be here by tomorrow.

"I think its a good thing I am seeing my doctor today" She smiled.
 
Jared was at her side in a flash, making sure she was okay and wouldn't slip. "Here." he handed her a robe, "Let me make a call and talk to Damien. Just... are you okay? I mean, are you sure you're okay?" He tried to help her sit on a small bench that Jared had put in any time Bella would need to take a rest. He wasn't about to leave her side if she was hurting.
 
Bella put the robe on and sat down breathing softly and nodded "I'm okay now, I have to go to the doctors in an hour" She said softly. Though not worried since they lived ten minutes to the clinic and looked at her husband. "Go make your calls I will be okay, I need to get dressed" She said with a smile on her face stroking his cheek.
 
Jared nodded and grabbed a towel to wrap around himself. He found Damien and quickly explained, "I'm going to call in sick. I need you to cover for me and say I was sick if anyone asks."

Damien nodded, confused, "Oh.. okay." He stood there, expecting something more.

Jared, as an after though, said, "Go check on Bella. Make sure she's okay. I just need to call in. It will only take a minute."

Damien nodded again, "So... does this mean I can borrow the car."

Jared paused, then shrugged, "Sure. I'm sick. I don't need it." The car was just that, an economy model Jared used to get to school and run errands. The mini van was packed with a big should Bella need it. He could take that and if she needed anything else they would have it.

Damien nodded one more time then set his book bag down and went to check on Bella. It was easy to find, with her having just been in the shower. He saw her sitting in a rob and tried to think of anything that might keep his member from growing at the thought of Bella wearing nothing but a robe. Even if she did look good soaking wet.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, thinking about the book he was reading, the plot, and trying to imagine what the outline would look like. Anything to keep his eye from trailing down Bella's face and gazing upon the juicy cleavage peaking up from the robe.
 
Bella heard what was going on in the other room where Jared talked to Damien, she was just glad they were ready for this baby. But she had a feeling she was in labor but she was okay for now. Everything just seemed to be nice, all in all everything was rather nice. She could hear someone coming, she had her clothing on the spot next to her. Smiling a little bit as she looked seeing Damien, she had a feeling he was trying not to be a man, but she just smiled a little bit. It was a nice moment.

"Yeah, though I think the baby is coming. I have to go to the doctors in an hour so hopefully she can tell me more" Bella said softly and sighed a little. Looking at Damien and did not know what the man was thinking. But knowing him god only knew, she smiled a little bit and she reached over and sighed a little. Stroking his arm and patted it "Your a good guy Damien" She said softly and knew she had to get ready. Figuring that Jared would end up calling in, she just hoped they would be okay with it.
 
Back
Top