Planet of the Slaves : dominated

angelique127

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 13, 2003
Posts
4,464
Isabelle Anderson is back in another erotic sexual adventure. The beautiful married blonde hot wife cant resist temptation and is completely dominated by a big black well hung stud who makes her serve his every dark desire.

Of course Isabelle, the proper but flirtatious southern belle from Savannah Georgia loves shopping...and dressing up sexy for her middle aged lawyer hubby Charles. He always spoils his wife, giving her everything she deserves, clothes, jewelry, a sports car, a three hundred thousand dollar house. Any thing her little ol' heart desires.

Today she I shopping for lingerie at her favorite intimate boutique when she notices a large muscled black man undressing her with his eyes. Doing her best to ignore him at first Isabelle pretends to be totally absorbed with the vast selection of silky undergarments. He has a rather confident smirk on his handsome face...
 
Last edited:
Jamaal was a young powerful black master. Having served several years in prison for felony assault he converted to Islam and learned a better way of life. Having nothing better to do he studied the Koran and lifted weights until he was a solid hard mass of muscle. Once paroled he joined an elite society of rich and famous or powerful black men who dedicated their lives to retribution against the white society. Their goal was to seduce beautiful white wives away from their husbands, taking total control of their lives. The requirements were simple they had to be beautiful, white and be married.

The young black stud was on the prowl, looking for another white submissive wife. Only twenty six years of age and despite of spending five years in prison, Jamaal had seduced seven white wives into lifestyle. Each one had hardly offered any resistance to his charm. They all dropped their creamy panties and willingly spread their legs.

This married blonde would be no different.

He cleared his throat and stared directly in her deep brown eyes...

" I was wondering if you could possibly help me out miss. I am trying to purchase a gift for a young lady who is about your size. I would appreciate if you could assist me in finding something special for her to wear. "
 

Attachments

  • thCAU6TM1I.jpg
    thCAU6TM1I.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Isabelle blushed slightly at the handsome black mans proposition.

how dare he be so bold ! she thought.

But something in the way he was staring at her made her want to do what he requested. He had an air of confidence about him, rather dominate and his voice was even seductive...

" I do declare...how can I be of assistance, sir ? "
 
Last edited:
Jamaal smiled knowing that he had her undivided attention.

" I have a friend, she is a white female, by the way, white woman are by far the best looking females on the planet, and I am hosting a pool party next week and I want to buy her a nice but sexy bikini. She is blonde like you are. "

He smiled and held up a skimpy tiny pink Wicked Weasel bikini.

" I was hoping that you could try this on for me, so I could have an idea what it would look like. "
 
Last edited:
Isabelle blinked her long eyelashes, hardly believing that this black stranger was actually suggesting that she try on this sheer bikini and model it for him. He had to notice that she was a married woman, no one could miss the big expensive diamond ring on her finger, next to the gold band.

Surprised she looked up into his eyes...he held her gaze, and Isabelle felt her resolve melt away !

Unable to resist she took the bikini from him and turned towards the dressing room...
 
Jamaal had a feeling this white married beauty would do as he requested. Their was something so dominating about him that women responded too, as if he could bring out their submissive nature and willingly obey him.

The thrill of the chase. And in the end his patience always paid off.

Waiting while his new conquest slipped into the bikini, Jamaal took a seat near the dressing room. He paid no attention to the pretty young salesgirl or the other two female customers who were sneaking glances in his direction.

Hey baby, don't forget to put those high heels back on for me also. " he told her.
 
As Isabelle undressed and removed her silk stockings she questioned her sanity...I am a happily married woman, what am I thinking ? Why am I going to model a skimpy sheer bikini for a complete stranger ? Because he is a handsome black man perhaps ? I have never done anything like this before...Charles would not approve of my behavior.

Nevertheless she could not back out now...and despite herself Isabelle felt a tingle of excitement at being so daring !

The blonde wife studied her reflection in the mirror, satisfied with her almost perfect toned body. The Wicked Weasel left little too the imagination and she kept herself trimmed down there thank goodness ! Still the sheer material was almost transparent. And the tiny top barely covered her full round breasts...as it was her nipples were straining against the thin covering. Isabelle stepped into her heels which only showed off her lovely long legs.

Taking a deep breath she exited the dressing room and stood before her black admirer...
 
Jamaal admired her body for a moment. She was a blonde goddess, shapely long legs and full breasted. Isabelle posed for him her hand on her hip.

" Come closer young lady. " he ordered.

She did as she was told, not meeting his eyes. He liked that she was obedient. Jamaals eyes traveled up the young blonde wife slowly, taking in every inch of her perfect almost naked body.

" Turn around so I can see the back of you. "

Isabelle hesitated for a moment but did as she was told. The dark stranger stared at her fine rounded ass covered only by a thin strip of material. He resisted the urge to squeeze her lushious butte cheeks with his fingers. Jamaal was going to take his good old sweet time seducing this hot white wife.

" Nice. Now I would like you to walk back and forth in front of me just like you are a runway model. " he commanded, a grin on his handsome face.
 
Isabelle was completely surprised by her own behavior. Here she was, a respectable married woman, showing off her body to a total stranger. Yes she was proud of her toned body but perhaps this was going a little to far. Still she hardly hesitated when he told her to turn around so he could admire her backside.

His voice was silky smooth...seductive even. She was a willing participant, obeying his suggestions. So when he ordered her to walk back and forth in front of him just like a runway model, she did as she was told, making sure there was a certain sway to her hips.

Turning on her heel, the blonde wife stopped before the black stranger, her bikini bottom only mere inches from his face...

" Do you like it sir ? "
 
" Do you like it sir ? "

Jamaal nodded, not taking his bold brown eyes from the center of attention. " Yes, what's not to like ? "

After a brief moment of silence he spoke, " I was hoping you could try on some lingerie. That is if you are not too busy. "

He stood up and selected a black corset with red highlights, with matching panty and stockings from the rack. Looking directly into her deep blue eyes he held it up before her, " I believe you look best in black."

They stared into each others eyes for a moment, before she disappeared into the dressing room.
 
Isabelle stared at her reflection in the mirror. The corset fit her like a glove, and the black panties were even almost more daring than the bikini...and she hadn't thought twice about trying it on for the black stranger. In fact she was rather eager to do so ! He was not only good looking but tall and the white tank top he was wearing showed off his muscled torso.

The blonde wife clipped the stocking to the garters and slipped into her heels again. After teasing her thick long hair she took a deep breath and exited the private dressing room to where her dark stranger waited.

Once again Isabelle posed and turned around without being asked. Soon she was walking back and forth in front of him, showing off by strutting in the heels before pausing a foot or so away...
 
Last edited:
Watching her strut for him, Jamaal knew that he had made the correct choice. She was not only drop dead gorgeous but had a submissive nature about her. He knew that he was just the dominate male to take control. Never mind her husband, if he was like most of the white guys out there, he was passive and spoiled his wife, letting her walk all over him. Deep down inside a female wanted a man who takes charge, making her feel like a female.

Isabelle stopped and stood before him. Jamaal undressed her with his eyes, devouring every inch of her fantastic body.

" I like what I see, Isabelle."

The blonde wife blushed, not meeting his eyes.

Once again he stood over her. " I was hoping that you could try on one more thing for me."

He picked a very sheer white peek a boo nighty from the rack. It came with a matching panty.
 
Without question Isabelle obediently takes the nightie and returns to the dressing room. The silky fabric is so sheer that it hides nothing ! It is something that she should only be wearing for her dear hubby, not a strange black gentleman.

Nevertheless she puts it on and tries to contain her excitement. Isabelle can feel the familiar tingle building between her legs...this strange black man is having a effect over her, making her submit to his bidding. And she can't help it...just his very presence makes her feel as if she's melting.

Regaining her composure the blonde wife exits and stands before Jamaal, awaiting his approval...
 
The thrill of the chase.

Jamaal knows the hot blonde wife's resistance is weak but he is determined to wait until the time is right. The art of seduction. He knows that he couldn't have picked out anything better for her to model for him. The peek a boo nightgown is shows off Isabelle's magnificent body, hiding nothing. Overall he is pleased with todays events, he has found his next conquest to add to his harum. In fact she may be his most beautiful married plaything yet. Before long he would teach the beautiful young white wife how to serve her new black master.

He admired her body in silence, appreciating every inch. Isabelle willingly showed off, turning and twisting wanting nothing more than to please him for some reason.

The black stud finally suggested that she bring all of the items to the counter so that he could purchase them for her. She was hesitant at first but did as she was told. Jamaal insisted that he buy her lunch in a little café' he liked. Isabelle, of course did not refuse.
 
Isabelle placed her order and also asked for a cocktail to help calm her nerves. The waitress, an older woman seemed to give her a disapproving frown, probably because she was with a handsome black man. Old traditions died slowly here in the deep south. Her own family and even her husband Charles held on to their pregudences. Otherwise it was sort of a nice little cozy cafe', catering to couples and young business people. Jamaal was a very attractive gentleman and seemed to be well educated, his speech lacked ghetto slang. He was polite and had good manners although she caught him undressing her with his eyes several times already. He was definitely interested in her despite that she was a married woman. It was impossible to not see the large diamond and gold band.

" If I may inquire sir, why did you purchase all that lingerie for me ? " Isabelle asked breaking the silence.
 
" If I can inquire, sir, why did you purchase the lingerie for me ? "

" Well, " he looked directly into her eyes when he spoke, " because I find you a very beautiful woman and I am a great admirer of beauty. Yes, I am aware that you are married, but this does not disturb me. In fact it adds to the attraction. You will find that I am not arrogant, instead that I am very confident.

Jamaal paused as the drinks were served.

" And this confidence has helped me succeed in life. I am a very powerful and wealthy black man. I always get what I want. "

He watched the pretty blonde as she stirred her cocktail before continuing, " Have I told you that I think white woman are the most feminine and sexy females in this world. Truly fascinating. Their is something about them that I find appealing, especially blondes. "

The black gentlemen had Isabelle's complete and undivided attention.
 
As she listens, Isabelle can't help but think that a lot of black men loved white women...from experience she noticed how many would undress her with their eyes or give her a knowing smirk. She always ignored them...until now. Jamaal was a lot better looking...she couldn't help but notice the way his muscles bulged in the arms of his white dress shirt. And his deep manly voice, if she had to guess he probably charmed plenty of women out of their little ol' silk panties. Not to mention the intensity of his eyes...

So he preferred white women, married or not, and blondes were his favorite !

The blonde sips her drink, she wanted to know just how many white wives he bedded but did not dare ask.

" What exactly do you do for a living sir ? " she asked instead...
 
" What exactly do you do for a living , Sir ? "

Jamaal liked the way she referred to him as 'sir'.

" I am partners in a gym downtown, and I also invested in a private club called the Zebra Room. I am a personal trainer for a select few individuals. I can't help but notice that you seem to keep yourself in good shape. Do you exercise ? "
 
"...do you exercise ? "

Isabelle actually blushed at the compliment, even after she modeled several articals of lingerie for this gentlemen. " Not as often as I should I'm afraid...I have been blessed with a nice figure I suppose. "

Once again they were interrupted when the food was served. Isabelle asked for another mint julep, starting to feel more relaxed. Wanting to know more about this black gentleman she inquired where his gym was located and how much he charged for a session several times a week. It sounded quite reasonable...

" So what kind of private club do you have ? " she asked...
 
" So what kind of private club do you have ? " Isabelle asked.

Jamaal considered his response before he answered not wanting to scare her away.

" Well actually it's a rather unique club. It caters to the successful, wealthy and some famous black males. You know, athletes, political members, writers, rap stars and such. Powerful black men who are moving forward and about to change this countries future. I mean we have our first black president. For years the black man has been the underdog, oppressed, and held down. This club allows us to regain our rightful place in society. For centuries the black male has been treated as inferior, when naturally we are superior to any other race. We are stronger, faster, better and simply more powerful. We exile in all sports and dominate in each. "

After a slight pause he smiled and asked, " Do you know what I mean, Isabelle ? "
 
" Do you know what I mean, Isabelle ? "

For a moment she was speechless and could only stare at this fascinating black man. He was the complete opposite of her dear hubby, so bold and dominating while Charles was passive and soft spoken.

" Yes of course I do. " she whispered. Isabelle could feel her heart racing, totally fixated by him. Part of her wanted to leave and rush home to the safety of her husbands arms but the other half wanted to listen to this relative stranger talk all day long. It was almost like she was under his spell, drawn to his power and charm. Finally the blonde broke eye contact and wiped her lips with the napkin.

" Where exactly is your gym located ? Can anyone have a membership ? "
 
" Where is your gym located ? Can anyone have a membership ? "

Jamaal slipped a card from his pocket and passed it across the table. It had directions and his cell phone number on it, along with the name. 'Domino's Health Club'

" Membership for the ladies is free. "

He didn't tell her why, she would discover the reason if she joined. Most of the members were black males, the females were exclusively white, beautiful and married or attached.

Jamaal was worried when she didn't make a commitment, he was positive that this gorgeous married blonde would show up in the near future. Finished eating he paid the check adding a generous tip and they parted ways. It had been a productive afternoon for the handsome black man.
 
Part Two

Charles was lying in bed, studying some documents from the firm. Relaxing in his silk pajamas, a recent birthday present from his dear wife. His reading glasses were perched on his nose. Isabelle was primping in in the master bath, having went on a shopping spree this afternoon. Finally she emerged, all fresh from her bath and dressed to kill. Posing next to the bed she modeled her new lingerie for her hubby who remained engrossed in paperwork not even bothering to look up at her. After a few seconds Isabelle whispered, " Excuse me darling...do you like my new outfit ? "

Her husband glanced up and his eyes widened after doing a double take at his hot looking wife. She was wearing the black corset and stockings complete with heels that was a gift from the stranger. Once she had his attention she turned so he could get a view of the rear.

" Very nice, sweetheart. How much did it cost ? " he asked.

With a pout Isabelle bent over and removed the papers from the bed, placing them on the night stand nearby. Pulling the comforter back she sat next to him crossing her legs.

" It was a gift sugar "

" A gift...from whom ? " he asked, hoping he didn't forget their anniversary or something.

" Promise you won't get mad at me ? " Isabelle asked, taking off his glasses and moving close. Running her manicured finger across his cheek she gave him a light kiss on the lips.

" Why would I get mad ? "

" Perhaps I have been a very naughty wife today. "

Letting the tension build she kissed him again and at the same time she unbuttoned his silk pajama top.

" And just how were you naughty ? " he asked, very interested now.

Isabelle didn't answer but caressed his chest and allowed her lips to move downward in a teasing manner. Meanwhile her other hand started to play with his growing bulge.

" Tell me...how were you naughty ? " Charles insisted.

" You haven't promised that you wouldn't get mad. " she stalled, taking his semi erect penis from the confines of his silk bottoms. Isabelle began to stroke it feeling it harden.

" I promise. Now tell me... please. "

" I met a gentleman at the boutique today. He was very...friendly. "

" He was, how so ? "

" He asked me to model this outfit for him...and some other things. " Isabelle whispered, moving her lips down to her hubby's now stiff erect five inch cock. Charles whole body stiffened when his wife ran her soft tongue up and down the underside. She knew to be careful, not wanting him to cum too soon...she was so very horny and had been all the rest of the day. Charles groaned his fingers finding her soft and silky blonde hair.

" Oh sweetheart...I can't believe you modeled lingerie for a complete stranger ! "

" I know darling...but he was so...so aggressive ! I couldn't help it. "

Isabelle continued to lick and kiss her hubby's throbbing member. He was thrusting his hips upward now wanting it fully in her mouth. From experience she knew if he cummed he would soon lose interest and want to go to sleep neglecting her own needs.

" Oh baby...please don't cum yet. I really want you to eat my pussy first. "

Not waiting she stopped and rolled onto her back spreading her legs. Charles groaned but positioned his face between her thighs.

" Do you mean to tell me that you modeled this pair of panties for a stranger. "

" Yes sugar...I told you I did ! "

" How could you do something that daring ? " Charles asked.

Impatiently Isabelle reached down and shoved his face between her legs. Her pussy was all wet and creamy and she was desperate... " Oh darling... try to understand...he was very big guy...and very demanding. Ohhhh baby that feels so good ! Go ahead and take them off please "

Hubby couldn't believe how excited his wife was...her sheer panties were as wet as could be ! His tongue slipped up and down her pink creamy slit and her hips began to move. Isabelle arched her back and moaned.

" Oh my God !!!! Oh my...please don't you dare stop ! I'm sorry baby...I shouldn't have been that naughty...it was like I was under his spell "

Her whole body shivered, and the tingle went up and down her spine as she shuddered before the intense orgasm hit. Moments later her husband moved between her legs and slipped into her wet pussy.

" Oh yesssss Charles...punish your naughty wife...fuck me with your hard cock ! Fuck me for being bad...oh God...I shouldn't have shown off in front of that black man. "

Charles stopped thrusting, " He was a black man ? "

" Don't stop...oh please sugar...fuck my pussy like I deserve ! "

To her pleasure he began to thrust again, not taking his eyes off of her.

" I'm so sorry baby...yes he was a handsome black man...you should have seen the way he undressed me with his eyes. "

Charles throw back his head and shuddered, exploding inside. " Oh sweetheart I can't help it... I have too cum now... I can't hold back any longer ! "

If only her husband could hold out a few minutes longer then she would have found release also....
 
The beautiful brunette white wife was on her hands and knees posed on the coffee table naked except for a pair of high heels. Her pink pussy was on display for the three black studs that surrounded her. Her weak willed husband sat silently in the corner watching as the black studs manhandled his wife.

Jamaal had other things on his mind. Isabelle Anderson. The white blonde wife had a submissive nature that he planned to exploit to his every advantage.

Distracted he squeezed her round plump ass. The white bitch was gorgeous but he preferred the blue eyes blonde that he had met today. For now he decided to let the other two guys have her. Soon he would have Isabelle serving his every desire, just like the fine babe on the table. Deep down inside most white women fantasied about being with a superior powerful black man. Isabelle Anderson was no different.
 
Last edited:
During the next few days, especially when she was alone, Isabelle constantly thought about the handsome black gentleman she had met at the boutique. He was constantly in her thoughts day and night. She wanted desperately to call his number, if even to just hear his voice. Last night she even dreamed about him...a rather wicked dream in fact. She was wearing a sexy French maid's outfit, serving him and some other black males drinks while they watched a boxing match, bending over to reveal her panties. Jamaal squeezed her ass cheek, complimenting it before ordering her to expose her milky white breasts and get on the coffee table and do a strip tease for him and his friends. Of course Isabelle did as she was told. They all hooted and hollered, encouraging the white wife to remove her outfit. Finally Jamaal stood up and caressed her tits, teasing the nipple, making it stand out. Then his other finger slipped inside her panties...

" Damn ! This fine white slut is dripping wet ! " Jamaal exclaimed, slipping his finger underneath the moist fabric. " I think she wants some big black dick inside her tight little married pussy. "

The next thing she knew the black men all stood up and pulled out their massive cocks. It was no secret black men were hung like horses..

At that point Isabelle woke. She could not deny that she was all hot and bothered. Her husband Charles snored softly beside her. Turning over she held him resisting the urge to please herself...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top