Desperately in Need of an Editor! Gay Male

Crash2012

Experienced
Joined
Oct 20, 2012
Posts
46
Hello, I am in desperate need of a GOOD editor. Someone who doesn't just do grammar and punctuation. I need someone who can actually tell me that my story might be a flop. Thanks to a no good editor, my first piece of work got bad reviews. I need someone who can help me with plots, characters and the basic story structure. I've been told I skip around a lot and need some help majorly.

Love, Crash2012

It must be a Gay Male editor for me. Please help me. Here is a preview of a story I am working on.

He was cold. He wasn’t sure what he had done or where it was leading to. He didn’t even know his name. Someone shone a light into his eyes and he tried to push it away but his arms felt like lead tonnes. Dark waves lapped at his conscious as he closed his eyes finally as the light dispersed.

Voices told him to stay put when his mind convinced him to swim to the surface. He didn’t know who to listen to. Were the voices real or were they in his head again? Was he alive or dead?
He decided to stay put; you never knew what was at the surface if you looked hard enough. There were things he didn’t want to see again. Voices in his head again, the man telling him to take a razor to his wrists, and the shiny temptation of that blade.

When he came around his eyes protested another bright light shining into them. Medical beeps sounded around him, drips of liquid, a child’s scream and the sharp smell of death and antibacterial. He tried to shake his head; they thought they could wash away the scent of death and decay. When his vision finally cleared he glared at the little spaceships plastered along the ceiling.

“He’s awake,” he turned his head slowly, painfully, towards the short chubby nurse. She had gap teeth and was smiling widely at him. Her pink uniform was stretched tight across her considerable figure.

“Excellent,” a tall dark haired man appeared beside the nurse, when he smiled there were no gap teeth and his white coat didn’t stretch over anything, it fell around him. It reminded him of snow or clouds.


I'm not sure how many words yet. I'm expecting around 10,000 maybe more maybe less. Message me please. :)
 
Last edited:
You might have a better chance of raising interest if you indicate how many words this is. Beyond that, I must say that it appears to me that what you really are asking for is a mentor or a coauthor, not just an editor.
 
You might have a better chance of raising interest if you indicate how many words this is. Beyond that, I must say that it appears to me that what you really are asking for is a mentor or a coauthor, not just an editor.

You're getting SR hard. His cock is twitching. Now we know where his true excitment lies.
 
Back
Top