The Men Who'd Suck Cock for Their Girl Club!

1. Would you have any interest in sucking cock without your girl in the equation?

Yes.... but would like wife to watch and tell me what to do.

2. How far would you go with the cock to make your girl happy?

ANYTHING my wife wanted.

3. Have you ever experienced cock? Was a girl involved?

No

4. What is the hottest part of this fantasy for you?

Having my wife watch...she would never agree to it:(

so a 3 sum or would you just be the "director'?

Before I noticed this thread here, I was just thinking about asking mine what he thinks about the idea.

Is it a turn on to see him, or is it better to tell him what you want him to do?

Is your fantasy to have him go for it or would you warm him up to it?

1. Would you have any interest in sucking cock without your girl in the equation?

Yes.... but would like wife to watch and tell me what to do.

ANYTHING my wife wanted.

No

Having my wife watch...she would never agree to it:(

Sounds exactly like me

of course

I'd be glad to suck for her or any other woman thats wants a cocksucker to help out with dick duties!

Love the idea behind this thread! Of course answer is Yes

1. Would you have any interest in sucking cock without your girl in the equation? So far all my M/M experience has been without my girl in the equation... my fantasy would be changing that!
2. How far would you go with the cock to make your girl happy? I'd go all the way balls deep ;)Suck it, fuck it, jerk it, snake wrestling, drain it dry, or even line it up next to mine and give her the double-stuff :devil:
3. Have you ever experienced cock? Was a girl involved?Yup, a couple of times, and nope, it was a M/M only thing. I've been in a MMF threesome (actually lost my virginity that way [but that's another story, PM if you wanna chat about it :) ] ) but there was no contact with the guys.... what a shame
4. What is the hottest part of this fantasy for you? Well, I am absolutely obsessed with group play, so that's a part of it. Mostly though, it would be to enjoy playing with a cock as much as my girl does. When she is sucking/stroking me, I'm jealous because it looks so damned fun!! I'd want to get in on that :)

I have to say Yes, because I sucked my first cock today - and my girl wasn't there.

As harf as she wanted me to.

3. Have you ever experienced cock? Was a girl involved? Yes. No. Sadly.

My girl being there as I suck cock and being actively involved - ie, not just watching and masturbating, but taking part in a three way.

I dunno

where you get 'em, bc, but keep getting 'em, please.

Where does one attain such an application for this sexy club? ;)

Absolutely.

SEE PHOTO BELOW

Fake ones, yes. Real ones... Only in fantasy thus far. Yes, a girl was involved.

Being able to explore such a wide variety of kinks. Light cuckoldry ("Oh MY, that cock you're sucking is even bigger than yours!" she says), BDSM, and plain out hot sex. There's just so many fun ways to play..... And sooooo many fantasies have been brewed between my lover and I... So many kinks uncovered, for both of us. I'm a bit too shy to post them all, really.

:eek:
Z0XML31vxjbc4kewqE31lINQo1_500.jpg

Anyone else?

Last edited:
Aren't those cocks gorgeous?

I mean really, sexuality aside, they just look so damn phallic...

I know! They're very very pretty...smooth, nicely proportioned, and so inviting!

The Men Who'd Suck Cock for Their Girl Club!

This is a club for guys that love their girl (gf, wife, etc) so much they'd suck cock to please them.

To join the club is very easy. All you have to do is answer the following questions (there are no wrong answers only HOT ones) :)

If you have any experiences please feel free to post them here for us all to share. If you come across a story that fits this be sure to post it ;) Let's make this a really HOT thread.

Of course if you don't feel like posting you can also PM me :)

No interest if she is not there, she has a strap on and talks about me getting fucked while fucking her so I guess that far if its safe. No cock experience yet, and the thrill is I guess feeling one explode in my ass or mouth, the rush of fluid and knowing u made that happen.

I'm not sure why I haven't replied to this thread yet. Oh well, here goes.

No, I'm have way too much fun having her watch/join

As far as she wanted me to go. She really loves to watch me get a face full of cum from another guy and I must admit that I like the submissive feeling as she tells me what she wants as she tells him to cum in my mouth or on my face. The last time she had me wear a pair of panties and kneel before them as she watched me suck his dick. I am not into anal, but if she said "Bend over" I think I would, just to please her.

Yes, I have sucked a couple of guys and Yes, I did every one of them at her direction

I enjoy serving her. I like to have her tell me what she wants me to do.

Two and a half years ago I posted the above answers. Well, I guess I need to update the responses.

She brought an ex-boyfriend into our bed years ago and got me to suck him. Now she has moved on but he and I still get together whenever he decides he needs a mouth to cum in. I enjoy being on my knees as he cums in my mouth.

The same as last time. I always enjoyed submitting to her and would do anything she wanted me to.

Yes, to both. I suck our friends cock regularly, originally at her direction and now at his.

Well since it is not really "fantasy" I guess the hottest thing is having him cum...wherever he wants.

Back