Where was the last place you blew your load?

In the shower was thinking about my wife watching over a cam while I sucked a guy off in my hotel room and how hot that would be for the both of us. Funny thing was this was only 30 minutes after jerking off to a good story on here. Been a while since I've done it that quick. Gonna have to again real soon.
 
i came in a glass last night and then drank it since there was no-one else to offer me theirs
 
At the BathHouse

In room 27 at The Bath House ....while in doggy position ..or shall I say doggy submission ...But not on the sheets ...made sure my towel was there to catch it. Make the job easier for the staff ...ya know.
 
In a lovely warm shower this morning, one hand on my cock and the other gently massaging my asshole with warm soapy bubbles... Getting hard again thinking about it :)
 
Into my wife's pussy & the time before that, into my friends hand after he came in my ass while his lover came in my mouth.... Not a bad day, all in all :)
 
Inside the back seat of my car
5'4 blonde bish
Condom
Blew in 30 secs..feltbadman
 
On my stomach

On my stomach and chest and chin ...while getting fucked on my back HARD**** completely pounded my ass while about 6 to 8 other guys wacthed and jacked off. Top had me on a sofa with my knees pinned back to my shoulders and my ass up in the air a bit ...he used my ankles for leverage and just owned me ...I did not cum from no touch ..but man my prostrate sure felt it ....barely any stoking half way thru the top getting there and I shot my cum. Was fed some of it off my Tops fingers ...and ate some off my own as I stared up into his eyes and my look said it all....Your turn Daddy ...
 
On the back seat of a guys car last night, I though he'd freak but he was pounding my ass like a hammer and didn't care. He made sure I licked it up though before he drove me home.
 
Yesterday

Finally was able to meet with a guy that I had been emailing back and forth for a couple of weeks. He was another married man like myself that was a general contractor building houses. He had a house that was finished but not sold yet. With the story of thinking of buying, I met him there. With no furniture in the house, we went to the master bath. After undressing, he sat on the side of the tub as I knelt between his legs, kissing and sucking him until he released in my mouth. Then he turned around, hands in the tub and knees on the floor and offered his smooth ass for me. I slowly entered him and watched me making love to him in the mirror to the side as he watched me sucking him. After the most incredible climax in him, we kissed, dressed and I left first, hoping he might have another house to "show" me sometime soon.
 
My buds kink needs were high yesterday . I came on the table for him and he wanted to see me lick it up....I gladly did:)
 
The last place I blew my load....I spent a little time reading some very arousing posts around the forum a couple nights ago, and really started missing the days when I could cum in my own face. So, having lost a few pounds recently, I thought 'what the hell' and kicked my legs up in the air (someday I'll be able to get my feet over my shoulders again) and aimed my dick at my face the best I could. Happy to say, I was at least partly successful. And I'm just going to keep trying and getting better at it!
 
Back
Top