Both old and new (M!)

QSco

Highly approachable.
Joined
May 14, 2007
Posts
8,401
My last thread got dull. Dull for me, and I'm sure dull for somebody else. So now I'm starting new. With some stuff I had played with before. This isn't going to be a purely undie thread, although since I've had a few warnings in the past about my photo content, there will still be underwear in the posted pics! (Or at least some type of concealment....)

However, I'm going to endeavor to stop using the "Auto" mode on my camera and have more fun with the exposures. Hope you enjoy (and if you don't this thread will soon find its way to the bottom and you'll not have to worry about it).




So one of me and one of something else.
 
Last edited:
Not the greatest angle for my midsection, but it is my midsection:rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
In the morning light....

A night of rain followed by the bright bright morning sun. Given that I'm not a fan of the heat, I like to enjoy the sun with coffee before retreating to my air conditioned sanctuary...
 
Last edited:
Thanks, as soon as my audience takes a nap, I'll likely snap something else.
 
Love your photos....I'm going to skip on over to your other thread but I like where this thread is going so far! You have a very yummy body.... mmmmm.
 
Love your photos....I'm going to skip on over to your other thread but I like where this thread is going so far! You have a very yummy body.... mmmmm.

Wow, thanks very much. I do like the adjective "yummy" (at least when used to describe my body ;)) I just peeked at your profile and I like what I see there! Hope you enjoy what you find.

Hope to see more

Fear not, more will be forthcoming.


;)

wait more.

More? K.
 
What is that? A shirt in the foreground? WTF. Oh well.
 
Last edited:
Mmmm, yummy indeed! I wish I were a peeping Tammy in your neighborhood!
Darn shirt... perhaps I should come over and help with your laundry....wait right there and I'll let myself in.... *grin*
 
Mmmm, yummy indeed! I wish I were a peeping Tammy in your neighborhood!
Darn shirt... perhaps I should come over and help with your laundry....wait right there and I'll let myself in.... *grin*

Funny thing is, you would have had a pretty good view if you lived next door and were in the yard. :eek:
 
Oh what lucky neighbors!

;)



This photo was the first one I took earlier, and I liked it the best. However, I had taken it in a size and detail that was un-uploadable. Woohoo, look at the squiggly red lines under that word!:D
 
Last edited:
Mmm.......Very hot!!! :kiss:

attachment.php
 
I have to agree, that is a GREAT shot... mmmmm!
I can just imagine you standing there at my dining room table, waiting for me to get home.
:kiss:
 
Mmm.......Very hot!!! :kiss:
Thanks _me_, I always appreciate you stopping by and smooching ;)

LOVE that last picture. Love it, love it. Thanks...
3 loves? SWEET! I'm glad you enjoy it, I thought it turned out quite well (so nice when that happens!)

What an amazing shot! Great lighting, composition, and subject!

Thanks Kate, I have to confess, I read a book to help with my photographs. Appreciate your support, I'm sure you've figured out by now that I'm a fan of a great many of your shots (for more than just the obvious reasons)

I have to agree, that is a GREAT shot... mmmmm!
I can just imagine you standing there at my dining room table, waiting for me to get home.
:kiss:

I'm not sure which I am enjoying more, the compliments on the photography or the compliments to me. Let me know how imagining me at your dining room table works out for you ;)
 
And now, a photo of my razor.
 
Last edited:
Ha... I had to look at it twice to get it! Your aperture setting is totally off. ;)
 
Last edited:
Ha... I had to look at it twice to get it! Your aperture setting is totally off. ;)

I know, sadly that's as large as it goes. Such is the pain of a fixed lens camera. If I had a proper camera, I could have had a quality shot of that razor without the distraction of the ass in the background.
 
Ha! I love it! Need a bit more depth of field... :D

BTW, dining room table... you, on top? Delicious dinner!

Psssh. Depth of field is for quitters. I'm always glad to see guests look favourably upon what I serve up to the table:D

Hope you have a good weekend, my interaction will likely be intermittent until Monday.
 
Bon matin, Mesdames et Messieurs! I have no photos from the weekend, and as yet nothing from this morning. However, my mind is working. Fresh off a weekend handy I'm feeling fairly optimistic about the chances of some photos today. If there's something you desire to see, best tell me now, lest ye be forced to wait for an update later in the week (like Tuesday! Lord, no!).

Oh, in the meantime I will leave you with one. It's a little shot of some skin & stubble. Is it revealing? No. Is it erotic? I don't think so. So? What is it? I don't know. Enjoy it, or don't. It just is.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top