mother/son

pazya

Virgin
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Posts
2
working on an idea for a mother/son story....premise is mother had son at 16...resented him for his life....he marries at 18 but soon divorces and needs to move back in with mom. My problem is should she, after she dominates him for ruining her life, with him a willing participant, turn to love him like a child as she should have?
 
As an author of mom/son, I think the 18+ rule sucks. But it is a rule of this site. Even though mom had the son in the past, before the story line begins, she still needs to be 18+ when she had him.
Sorry.
 
What if, when he moves back in with her, she detects an interest by him with her. She decides to test it to see if it's really an attraction, and then she takes advantage upon determining that it is. She's motivated in part to take over his life, as she feels he did with hers.
 
Maybe the mom has a spiritual awakening of some kind and is a new person. She regrets her past actions and will do anything to make it up to him.
 
Excellent idea. Some remorse, some emotional hangover and a young guy in the house. ...
 
As an author of mom/son, I think the 18+ rule sucks. But it is a rule of this site. Even though mom had the son in the past, before the story line begins, she still needs to be 18+ when she had him.
Sorry.

true ..
 
son is a timid boy and mom decides to dominate him ...

he is 28 now .. and she is 46 ...
 
thank you for your responses to my idea...I may go in the direction you suggested Jack, plenty of emotional drama for both the mother and son to start then twists and turns towards the end of the story. And thank you JR she will be 18.
 
Back
Top