best friends fiance

bigfoot12345

Virgin
Ok well I'm 24 and in a little predicament. Myself and a bunch of us went on vacation last week. My best friend and his fiance who is smoking hot were there. One of the nights there me and her were in the room together while everyone was at the beach. One thing led to another and before I knew it her tight young pussy was riding me and it was the best sex we both ever had. Now she wants more discreetly. What should I do?

Ok well I'm 24 and in a little predicament. Myself and a bunch of us went on vacation last week. My best friend and his fiance who is smoking hot were there. One of the nights there me and her were in the room together while everyone was at the beach. One thing led to another and before I knew it her tight young pussy was riding me and it was the best sex we both ever had. Now she wants more discreetly. What should I do?

You are a BAD friend.

You don't tell your friend something like that

Well she should then, it's not fair on the dude. Would you want to marry her and be ignorant or would you like to find out and make your own decision whether you were going to stay with her or not?

I'd go for being hurt and knowing the truth.

And the whole 'you don't tell your friend something like that' sounds cowardly and selfish, you don't sleep with your friends fiance but he already did that.

Well she should then, it's not fair on the dude. Would you want to marry her and be ignorant or would you like to find out and make your own decision whether you were going to stay with her or not?

And the whole 'you don't tell your friend something like that' sounds cowardly and selfish, you don't sleep with your friends fiance but he already did that.

I know ... I was thinking just about how you come up with your friend giving them two pieces of bad news:
1) their fiance is a slut and all the mess following
2) their friend is full of shit
... how? :rolleyes:

I know ... I was thinking just about how you come up with your friend giving them two pieces of bad news:
1) their fiance is a slut and all the mess following
2) their friend is full of shit
... how? :rolleyes:

I guess he has to work that out. It's obviously going to be very hard for him and very hurtful for his friend. If the woman seemed like she regretted it then perhaps he wouldn't need to tell him but she obviously doesn't, I believe people cheat because they are unhappy or unfulfilled in their own relationships, and personally I think it's better to split before a wedding that after one.

The OP was obviously just very,very stupid and got caught up in it. I guess he can either fuck her more, ignore her, or be an honest man.

I'm sure the 'cheating is okay...was her hot, wet pussy good?' brigade will be here shortly anyhow, so I'll bow out :rolleyes:

I guess he has to work that out. It's obviously going to be very hard for him and very hurtful for his friend. If the woman seemed like she regretted it then perhaps he wouldn't need to tell him but she obviously doesn't, I believe people cheat because they are unhappy or unfulfilled in their own relationships, and personally I think it's better to split before a wedding that after one.

The OP was obviously just very,very stupid and got caught up in it. I guess he can either fuck her more, ignore her, or be an honest man.

I'm sure the 'cheating is okay...was her hot, wet pussy good?' brigade will be here shortly anyhow, so I'll bow out :rolleyes:

Agreed ... :D

I will most likely ruin a good friendship and a future marriage. My opinion is if someone cheats on there SO once, they'll do it again and that's not fair. I could never see myself doing that to the man I love and hope he'll never do that to me. Sad situation - Good luck.

As pointed out earlier, you are a terrible friend. And you are certainly not "best friend" material.

One thing led to another and before I knew it her tight young pussy was riding me

I thought you said your were 24, not 14. Pussy does not just appear on your cock with the suddenness of a car accident. "Before you knew it"... puh-leaze best friend. You could've stopped things before they got going or anytime during. You just decided not to. It's clear you value a wee piece of strange over your friendship.

What should I do?

Re-evaluate your friendship with your "best friend" and do what you think would best serve your friend. At the very least, you should not stand beside this friend at his wedding if he had the misfortune of asking you to be his best man.

Yeah, I'm going to go with you telling her"okay, we can continue, but either you tell him or I do or e do together.....it's not fair to hurt him more by continuing behind his back. So, come clean and there's the off chance you can all agree to have fun there are also, obviously the two other possibles that you'll end their relationship, your relationshipand possibly you end up with her our you end up alone.

Consider for a moment, would you're decision making process be different if the sex was just okay, our if she were merely pleasant? The fact that she's hot and you had a great time together doesn't change the responsibility you have as a decent human being.

This was covered in the movie, "Bronco Billy"

Antoinette Lilly: Have you ever been married?
Bronco Billy McCoy: Sure. A long time ago.
Antoinette Lilly: Did you love her?
Bronco Billy McCoy: With all my heart. Sometimes that just isn't enough.
Antoinette Lilly: What happened?
Bronco Billy McCoy: I caught her in bed with my best friend.
Antoinette Lilly: What did you do to him?
Bronco Billy McCoy: I shot her.
Antoinette Lilly: What! What about him?
Bronco Billy McCoy: He was my best friend!

Ok...earlier today around 9-ish you were 23, which is evident from this post...
Young 23 m for older to meet or phone message back if interested.

Now, less than 3 hours later, your 24.

Perhaps this issue was merely a dream, and you should come back to reality.

Ok...earlier today around 9-ish you were 23, which is evident from this post...

Now, less than 3 hours later, your 24.

Perhaps this issue was merely a dream, and you should come back to reality.

He could have had a recent birthday. Hope his friend ain't on this site.

Tell your friend. Being a man he might understand the moment of weakness and forgive you. In any case I'd wanna know if my fiance did that - and you'd better believe I'd drop her.

Looking at other posts, he also caught his own fiance being fucked by two black guys. Curiouser and curiouser...

That is a story IDEA which I should of put and yes this really happened and I feel awful.

How can you call him your best friend if you sleep with his cheating girl then let him marry her? If my "best friend" slept with my man, I'd want to kill her and I would leave him for good.

Say nothing to your friend. Confession never does anything except make a lot of people feel hurt and it could easily end your friendship. People confess to lay their own guilt onto somebody else in the form of hurt, and nobody is the better for it. Tell the girl it was a mistake and you don't want to see her again. Let your friend figure out what to do if he somehow realizes his fiance is not what he might think she is. If he never realizes it and they marry, stay away from her (emotionally, obviously you will be seeing her in various circumstances) and just let it fade into the dust. Be adult about it and recognize that it was, as the old song says, "just one of those things." You aren't the first guy to fuck some guy's wife/fiance and she isn't the first wife/fiance to fuck one of her husband's friends. Discretion is better than confession. Trust me on this one.

WTF does race have to do with it?

I was referring to his odd predicament of ending up in these sorts of situations, but apparently it was just an unmarked and unexplained story idea. He mentioned race in the original post.

I would never marry a man who cheated on me. If he wants a threesome, fine just ask me - I'm bi, but don't go behind my back and cheat on me or were done. No second chance - once a cheat always a cheat.
Just my opinion. ;)

You should tell your friend so he doesn't marry the cheating fiancee.

Then you can leave it up to him whether he wants to be your friend still, or not.

All you people telling him not to tell his friend are not people I would want as friends. A true friend would prevent his friend from committing to a lifelong relationship with a dishonest and immoral person.

Back