The Lady and The Cowboy

jaycox

Virgin
Joined
Nov 3, 2014
Posts
23
did any of you get blown away as I was by MissKris14 story The Lady and The Cowboy? I think it is one of the finest pieces of erotic, romantic writing I have seen in many years. It is too bad the authoress only wrote this one series because she has extraordinary talent.

Would like to hear other opinions.

jaycox
 
You'd probably get more opinions if you included a link to the start of the story.
 
Thank you

I took your tip and am reading the series now. I agree with you completely, it's one of the best series, if not the best, on this site. Only up to chapter four, but it's so enthralling that I can't let go of it. I certainly wonder why MissKris never wrote more after this. Maybe she went professional as she should have done. If so, I'd certainly like to find her stories. Thank you very much for your post bringing it to my attention. Hopefully, others will take the hint and read it as well.
 
Thanks

Glad you like it. Literotica seems to be the Rolls Royce of erotic writing. Only been active about 2 weeks but so much better than sexstories.com in my view. Many long novel/novella stories and multi-chapter pieces. Makes an old man's cock happy.
 
Jaycox, will you please send me a private message. I have something I'd like to discuss with you privately concerning the story.

robertl
 
Back
Top