The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Triciapat, er . . . bump.
whistles.gif

Humm maybe just an intense, hot, sexy weekend? I could do that!;)

I never 'owned' you, I adopted you. I had too many to look after and gave you to someone I thought would look after you as well as I wanted too. Now I see you like the idea of the possibilities, so I was right in letting you go with the right person after all. Am I forgiven, I've already thought my one thousand times already.:rose:

I never 'owned' you, I adopted you. I had too many to look after and gave you to someone I thought would look after you as well as I wanted too. Now I see you like the idea of the possibilities, so I was right in letting you go with the right person after all. Am I forgiven, I've already thought my one thousand times already.:rose:

I'll forgive you this time but you had better be good from now on!;)

Wait! Who did you keep?:confused:

I have to tell the truth....Bear:heart: and Tom:heart: hold my heart here....but you're there somewhere....along the way.

Can I get unchained now, it's really cold up against the concrete. Give me a chance and I'll make it to your top three.:D

One 14" pewter statue of "Tweety Bird" topped with whiskey; of some sort; I wouldn't know.
I should save Tric now.
Or if Stella's negotiating minutes for/with everyone...err...that could be expensive.

I have to tell the truth....Bear:heart: and Tom:heart: hold my heart here....but you're there somewhere....along the way.

Did I hear my name mentioned? By none other than sweet Trish? I am well and truly flattered, Little Miss Sexy. :kiss:

Only outside . . . ;)

You are awfully warm and sweet, Bear:kiss::heart:

Can I get unchained now, it's really cold up against the concrete. Give me a chance and I'll make it to your top three.:D

Oh, stop your whining.....unlocking the chains....;)

Someone is trying to. Honey 123 wants to make a bid to adopt me, as well as Serene. She just has to come up with a bid I find suitable. So I am open to offers if you're interested.

I'm not sure...I'll have to think about it:rolleyes:

One 14" pewter statue of "Tweety Bird" topped with whiskey; of some sort; I wouldn't know.
I should save Tric now.
Or if Stella's negotiating minutes for/with everyone...err...that could be expensive.

But who would save you, from me?;)

Did I hear my name mentioned? By none other than sweet Trish? I am well and truly flattered, Little Miss Sexy. :kiss:

My surfer:kiss::kiss::kiss: I've missed you!:heart:

Oo A Tom!!!...I'll just set my pocket triflings on the shelf above bar, for future bartering, and grab a harsher drink in here.
I can drink for those who cant.
But I end up seeing blurry bears after a few. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back