Dark Mirror (IN)

LuckyVic

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Posts
17,359
Captain Jonathan Archer

April 1, 2151

He opened the hatch of his vessel and looked out, he was surrounded by nothing but green. He must have crashed in some sort of forest. But he had never seen a forest with trees this small. They barely were taller then his seven foot frame. But Klang didn’t have time to think about this, as a particle beam just missed him hitting the hull of his ship. It was soon followed by others. He needed to move, try to separate his pursuers or find some way of turning the tables on them. So for now he ran.

He ran for several minutes, dodging weapons fire, until finally he came to a clearing. It contained a tall cylindrical structure. As he looked around he found a doorway which he opened and entered, locking it behind him. He knew that door wouldn’t stop his pursuers, all it would do was slow them down. And fortunately that’s all he needed.

He could hear them pound the door as he climbed the stairs inside the structure. But he waited at the window looking at the door until he saw the maroon uniform, sliding under the door, soon followed by the rest of the body of one of the Suliban. He jumped from the window just as the one Suliban was opening the door for the other. He ran a few meters away and turned around and fired his disruptor, causing the silo to explode along with everything inside of it.

He hadn’t expected the explosion to be so massive, obviously whatever was contained in the structure had to have had some rather combustible elements. He slowly began getting to his feet, looking around for his weapon when he heard something. He turned around to see a rather puny man holding a weapon of some sort. He lunged at the man hoping to take it away from him. However he didn’t realize was that the man was once a soldier of the Terran Empire. And even though he was now retired, his instincts were still sharp and he fired his plasma rifle hitting Klang center mass.



April 13th, 2151

:Starfleet Medical:

Captain Jonathan Archer had just arrived in time to hear Admiral Black of Starfleet Intelligence telling Admirals Forest and Gardner something about a Klingot and stealth technology. He had no idea what they were talking about, or why he had been ordered here. Especially when Enterprise was still three weeks from launch.

“Captain Jonathan Archer reporting as ordered sir!” he said as he placed his fist over his chest and then straightened out his arm in the standard Imperial salute.

“Ah Jon. I think you know everyone.”

“Not everyone. Who’s he or better yet what’s he?” Archer asked looking through the observation glass.

“He is a Klingon and from what we’ve been told his name is Klang. Apparently a courier of some kind. It took us several days to get that much out of him But once he started he didn’t stop.”

“Never heard of them” Archer said.

“We found information on them in the old Vulcan database. They’re a warrior species, much like us. They’ve conquered hundreds of planets in the Beta quadrant.”

“Are they a threat to us?” Archer asked, he never took his eyes of the… Klingon who was
under going some sort of medical procedure in the other room.

Admiral Forest hesitated for a moment. “Possibly, which is why we’ve called you here. Our interrogation has revealed that the Klingon Empire is on the verge of Civil War. From what we’ve read in the database, this isn’t unusual they routinely fight amongst themselves for power. However according to Klang, the current Chancellor has been using a race known as the Suliban to gather intelligence on his opposition. As a result he’s been able to beat them back. Klang here supposedly has the plans for the base which the Suliban are using to stage their operations. We want you to take Enterprise to the Rigel system and give this information to Klang’s people and offer any assistance they needed in their effort. We’ll provide weapons and resources, but we need to make sure they keep fighting. At least long enough for the Klingon Empire to have been so torn apart from the fighting that we’ll be able to take them easily. And we need you to leave in 3 days.”

“3 days?!”

“Klang was supposed to meet with his people in 5. Now I know your still missing some key crew. A Science officer, and a Chief Medical Officer for instance, however if you feel you can’t do this in the required time I’m sure I can find another warship to handle it.”

Archer shook his head. “That won’t be necessary Admiral. Three days should be more then enough time.”

The Admirals nodded and left, Forest being the last. He looked at Archer “I’ll get you any final crew you need. But don’t screw this up.”

Archer knew that Forest’s comment wasn’t a threat, but rather a promise of what would be in store for him if he failed. He turned to look back at the Klingon who was laying on the bed with his chest wide open. It wasn’t the first time Archer had seen a an autopsy on someone. But it was when he saw the Klingon’s chest rise and fall slowly that he realized he wasn’t dead. It wasn’t an autopsy, the Doctor was examining a live patient as if he would a corpse. Archer looked at the physician, a Denobulan from the looks of him. He smiled as he knocked on the window and called for him to come talk to him.
 
Lt. Commander Charles Tucker

Lt. Commander Charles Tucker, Chief Engineer of the ISS Enterprise, stood back up and wiped the sweat off of his brow. He looked down in the chair in front of him and saw Lieutenant Kelby and his brusied chest after receiving several blows from Tucker and his bamboo cane. “Maybe next time you’ll perform a metallurgical scan of any metal that your going to use anywhere on this ship before installing it as a structural support. The ventral support that buckled during the last test was installed by you. If that had happened after launch, I would have been blamed for it. And I then I would have gotten really really angry, and trust me Lieutenant, you wouldn’t like me when I’m angry.” He placed the cane down and then looked at the others in the room. “Get him out of my face, and get him cleaned up. He has a duty shift to finish.” He hated this part of the job, however how else would they learn that failure is not an option. From what he heard, the other department heads were far tougher on their subordinates. However he took pride that Engineering had the best record of accomplishment on the ship thus far. Ok so they were tied with the Science Department, eventually he’d discover what that Vulcan woman’s secret was.

Tucker untied the arms of his uniform, that were around his waist, and then finished putting the rest of it on and zipped it up. The other thing about having to take care of the disciplinary issues of his department, meant getting all sweaty. If he had time, he’d have to think of a better way of doing that. But for now he was going to go to his quarters and grab a quick shower. He had some work to do on the bridge that he didn’t trust to any of his subordinates, and the last thing he wanted to do was be all sweaty on the bridge. After all he had a reputation to protect.

It was a few minutes after grabbing his shower and putting on a fresh uniform that he was on the bridge. The ship’s First Officer / Helmsmen, Commander Jackson was sitting in the command chair filling out a report. “Ah Commander Tucker, glad to see you were able to make it. The stick was feeling a bit sluggish during the last test.” The senior officer told him as he pointed to the forward station.

“Well sir that’s why I’m here. I’ll have this little lady working as beautifully as the ship’s engine in no time.” Tucker replied, his southern accent and laid back attitude coming out.

Jackson didn’t really like Tucker, and Tucker knew that. Tucker figured that it probably had to do with Jackson thinking he was after the First Officer’s position. Nothing could be further from the truth. Fact was Tucker had other plans for achieving honor and glory at this time. But he had no doubt that if he wanted to he could remove Jackson easily enough. Just didn’t want the headache. He placed his tool kit at the base of the Helm console and after removing a diagnostic tool removed a side panel and started looking into the problem the first officer had reported.
 
Searching

The shuttle pod had come to a landing and the bay doors had been closed. They just had to wait for the bay itself to be repressurized. Once it was, they opened the door and Jonathan Archer stepped out of the shuttle and onto his ship. Already there waiting for him was his first officer Commander Jackson and his Chief Engineer Lt. Commander Charles Tucker. "There's been a change in plans. We're launching in 3 days Commander. Recall all personnel."

***

"3 DAYS?!" Both men said, all though the chief engineer seemed to be more surprised. Archer looked at both men. "Yes three days. I have some files to look through, we still need a science officer and some other positions. But I got us a doctor." He said just as Dr. Phlox was stepping out of the shuttle. "His name is Phlox and he has a patient with him. Get them and all of Phlox's things to sickbay.”

T'Pol stood under the shower, hot water spraying across her form as others walked around her. Co-ed showers tended to be interesting places. One that allowed her to watch Humans in their natural environs.

Opening her eyes she turned under the water as she washed her breasts and the moist place between her thighs. Humans tended to be much larger than the few Vulcan males she’d seen, since only Humans required co-ed showering.

She watched as several individuals, male, female, human, and otherwise turned and looked at her. But she ignored their looks, she was interested in information, not a mate.

***

Charles Tucker, known by some as Trip, was walking down the hall and to the gymnasium. The new science officer was supposed to be there in the shower. He walked into the co-ed unit, looking at the file he was given once again. There was no photo only a name, rank, and species. T'Pol rank Lt. Commander, a Vulcan. The only Vulcan he had ever heard of being that rank. Most of them were non-coms. The few that were officers weren't higher then Lieutenant in his experience. "I'm looking for Lt. Commander T'Pol." he said out loud looking for someone to acknowledge the call.
 
Found

One of the human women looked him over, then sniffed her head and turned away. Overly large and puffy nipped tits shaking with the motion.

Looking up from a mirror, where he'd been shaving, one of the men pointed at the shower proper. "In there, sir.." He said, before returning to his face.

"Great, taking a shower," he said to himself. Well orders were to get him immediately, since they were launching in three days instead of three weeks. So Trip walked into the shower area. "Lt. Commander T'Pol?"

Moving aside several individual's glared at him disdainfully, but moved aside.

Standing under the shower, facing the wall once more T’Pol turned again, facing the room as her name was called. Creamy white foam from the shampoo ran across her face and chest, dribbling onto her toned stomach and down her smooth legs. The damp hair between her legs coated with it as well.

Rinsing her face clean T'Pol looked over at the Human, the dressed Human, standing in the shower. "Yes?" she answered.
 
A shower

Trip looked... her up and down. Not only a Vulcan, but a female Vulcan. A gorgeous one at that. Trip had been with several human women before, even some female aliens, a fact that disturbed some other humans. But as he took her in he had to admit that she was probably without a doubt the most beautiful woman, alien or not, that he had ever seen. He even felt himself beginning to stiffen as he stood just out of reach of the first running shower. "Commander your being recalled effective immediately. I'm here to take you to see your new Cap'n"

"Will I be allowed to finish the shower and dress? Or am I to come now.. naked?" She asked, always looking for details.

"Oh by all means finish up." he said. But at no time did he move from his spot, nor did he stop watching her.

Nodding T'Pol continued her shower. Washing the dirt and sweat from the day off as she slowly turned. Eventually she turned one leg outwards, reaching between her thighs to rinse..

Trip found himself nodding approvingly as he watched her. The others in the shower had left already, so it was just him and her now. But if there were anyone else in there they could have plainly seen that he was eyeing her as if he had plans of making a move on her.

Eventually T'Pol finished what she was doing and turned around, shutting the water off and walking past the human that insisted on staring at her. Walking out of the shower area she grabbed a towel from the small breasted, and very naked, Orion female that held them.
 
Assignment

Trip followed her out. and continued to wait on her. He was surprised at how calmly she was taking this. Must be that Vulcan calm, they were supposed to be without emotion. She hadn't even asked yet what her new assignment was. That could mean she knew somehow, or that she didn't care and would go wherever the Empire sent her like a good soldier.

Putting one foot on the bench in front of her T'Pol turned her head and gazed at the human as she began drying off. "Who are you?" She finally asked.

When one of the other's bumped into her she moved across the bench, putting the lockers at her back, making it easier to watch her own back, and the Human.

"Lt. Commander Charles Tucker..." he said. Before he had a chance to continue there were several audible gasps from the women in the locker room, as they recognized the name immediately. He knew why, in fact he had seen a few women that he had been with before, and the others probably had just heard the stories."... Chief Engineer of the Enterprise."

"Am I to be assign to the Enterprise then?" She asked, straightening up slightly to regard him, the towel pausing in her drying. Damp hair flipped back and out of the way, settling along her spine and back, as she regarded him.

"Yes in deed. You're to be the new Chief Science Officer." He said. Again his statement was followed by gasps in the room. A Vulcan assigned to be the Chief Science Officer of the Imperial flagship, what a shock.
 
Locker room..and getting dressed

"Interesting," She replied, returning her foot to the floor and standing up straight. Returning the towel to action she began drying off her breasts and stomach, eventually drying of her longer than normal, but still regulation length, hair.

With a rather vigorous motion she dried her hair. Her dark tipped breasts shaking and swaying slightly.

"A situation as arisen, we're launching in less than 3 days. Which is why I've been sent to get you, so you can report to the Captain immediately. Once you've reported in, we'll have someone get your things from your billet." he told her.

"I see," Dropping the towel on the bench she turned around and opened a biolocked cabinet. Reaching inside she pulled out a pair of Imperial blue boy briefs. Regulation, sort of. Bending over, she pulled them on, one long sexy leg at a time.

Straightening them she turned and faced Tucker again, as she adjusted them. Making sure they fit comfortably...

Then she began adding other pieces of her uniform. Pants.. then boots.. and then finally her uniform top. And interestingly enough she didn't wear a bra....

Trip pretended to be unimpressed by her, but he was. His cock, although not fully hard, was well on its way to thickening and lengthening underneath his uniform. "Ready to go?" he asked her as if this were an everyday occurrence.

Reaching back T'Pol grabbed the back of her breeches, pulling them up slightly, snug against her posterior. Less chance of pinching or binding that way. The fact it made her butt that much hotter to look at was completely lost on her. "Yes," she said.

With that Trip motioned for her to follow him. He was tempted to have her go ahead of him so he could see her ass in motion, however that wouldn't appear right to all the other humans.
 
Reporting In (Joint post pt. 1)

Lt. Commander Tucker docked the shuttle in it's bay with practiced ease. He began to power down the shuttles systems as he waited for word from hanger control that it was good to enter the bay itself. Once he got the clearance he got up from the chair and moved over to the hatch and opened it. "Welcome to the Enterprise Lt. Commander."

Standing from her seat T'Pol lifted an eyebrow as she looked at the Lieutenant Commander. "Thank you, I believe is the correct response." She said, moving past him and stepping out the small doorway. Once outside she paused and looked around. Although she'd had a minor hand in some of the science station layout and configuration of various stations on the ship, she'd never actually set foot on the completed vessel.

He stepped down after she did and noticed how she looked around taking it in. It was the same with everyone that came on board for the first time. "We've had her up to warp 6 already. The original plan was to have her up to 6.5 next week, but something tells me that's going to change." he told her. "The bridge is this way." he said and began walking towards the door that would lead out of the hanger and to the nearest turbolift.

Stopping at the door T'Pol looked at the control pad. "This is wrong. It's 4.75 centimeters to high. Specifications are that the lower edge be at 326.4 centimeters. This does not meet specifications. Why?" she asked, glaring at the Chief Engineer.
 
Reporting In (Joint post pt. 2)

"Cap'n Jefferies modified the design from the original blueprints. Since Enterprise would have more aliens serving on her, and many of them were taller then your average human, they moved the panel up a bit more." he told her. He was surprised that she knew about that change. It meant that she had seen the original specs at some point.

"And when the door has to be cut in an emergency, if the individual doesn't know about the alteration how will the manage to do the job efficiently?" It was gross negligence like this that resulted in corpses. "All alterations to blueprints are supposed to be cleared through the Imperial Cartography Directorate."

"It was. You probably just didn't see the last set. And every engineer on these new ships will be more than capable of knowing that. If they don't they will be dealt with." he told her. He then walked through and began to make his way to the lift. "Your very knowledgeable but the NX class Lt. Commander, or may I call you T'Pol?"

“Since my proper name is unpronounceable buy Human vocal cords you may use either form of address,” she replied, stepping up beside him and matching his pace. “What designation shall I use for you?”

"Well that all depends." He told her and then smiled as they got to the lift and he activated the call switch. "I'll respond to either Tucker or Trip. But if you say Mr. Tucker I'll think your looking for my father." he said with a laugh.

T'Pol just looked at him, her face blank.
 
Reporting In (Joint post pt. 3)

"Not much of a sense of humor huh?" he asked as the door opened to reveal that a car had arrived. Trip motioned of her to enter first and then he followed. Once inside he pressed the button to take them to the bridge.

"Humor is not logical." she replied stoically. "It serves no useful function."

"You learn by doing." he told her and then just looked at the doors until they opened up again this time revealing the bridge. Trip looked around the communications officer was at her station, the armory officer at his. The First Officer and the Captain were the only ones missing. He assumed they had to be in the ready room so he headed that way and activated the door chime.

"Enter!" came from the other side and the door opened and trip entered. "Cap’n' I have Lt. Commander T'Pol as ordered."

Following the Human T'Pol crossed the room. Neither greeting nor acknowledging anyone. After all, Humans tended to be offended when a Vulcan, or any alien, spoke first. Instead she focused on this Human's, Tucker's, shoulders. They were.. aesthetically pleasing she decided. Nicely shaped.

Stopping outside T'Pol waited. She hadn't been directed to enter the room. And Tucker was in her way, even if she had wanted to.

Archer looked up but didn't see her. " And where is she Mr. Tucker?" "One moment Cap'n." He then motioned for her to enter and then walked further inside so that she could enter the room as well. It was just the three of them, for some reason the first officer Mr. Jackson wasn't around.
 
Reporting In (Joint post pt. 4)

Stepping into the room T'Pol stopped and Saluted, immediately falling into a parade rest stance, her hands clasped behind her back, left fist held by her right hand. Tight against her buttocks.

"At ease Lt. Commander." Archer said as he looked her over. "I've reviewed your record, quite impressive." he told her. As he pulled out the padd with her Starfleet file on it. "The first Vulcan to have achieved the rank of Lt. Commander. Do you have plans of getting your own command one day?" he asked testing her. Meanwhile Lt. Commander Tucker was doing his best to notice the Vulcan without noticing her.

"A Command position is against Imperial Directive 145. 'No alien, or partly Human being, may Command, Captain, or otherwise Control or allow to be controlled any Imperial Vessel, Base, or location of interest.' Hence, I may not be a Captain of this or any other vessel, base, or location of Interest. Therefore, A Command position is outside my purview."

"Well ordinarily that would be true. However regulations have been relaxed a bit. The new Directive 145-A now states that a department head position can be allowed. You've logged a lot of time on scientific missions, your probably the most experienced science officer in the fleet, which is why I asked for you and want you to be my Science Officer. You see I want the best on this ship, and you are the best." he told her.

"You are inaccurate. A science officer of the Astrometrics division has logged more active duty time than myself. An Andorian by the name of Skaren, Male. Aged 37 years 4 months. Terran Calendar. Although that individual has also logged more brig time than the rest of the crew of the vessel he now serves on."
 
Reporting In (Joint post pt. 5)

"I stand corrected. But don't make a habit of it." he told her. "I've already briefed Commander Jackson on our mission, so I'll now brief the two of you. A few days ago Starfleet Command found an operative of the Klingon Empire on Earth. Lt. Commander T'Pol what do you know about the Klingons?"

"A brutal Warrior race they have a caste or class system. Originating on the planet Qo'noS (Kronos) they have managed to acquire a number of star systems. All conquered through combat and force of arms. They have no diplomatic resources, nor at last contact were they interested in such an event. I believe the last representatives of the Terran Empire were returned. Without their heads." “They have twenty three ribs, two livers, an eight chambered heart, three lungs, and even redundant neural function and multiple stomachs. “

"The language is based on two dialects. High, or Court speech, and battle speech. Battle speech is the most common usage." "Did you wish to know mating practices as well?"

“No that's fine." Archer said with a smile. "Essentially the Klingons are the biggest threat to our dominance. This Klingon we found, Klang, is part of a faction that is fighting against the leadership. But they're losing. He had some information that he was supposed to get to his superiors on Rigel X. From what we've been able to learn this information is the location of a secret base that is used by a race known as the Suliban, who are intelligence gathers for the Klingon Empire. We're to make sure that the rebellion get this information, as well as offer them Starfleet's services in the form of resources to help them fight their war."
 
Reporting In (Joint post pt. 6)

"I have never heard of the Suliban before? Are they a new race or a subculture of the Klingons?" T'Pol asked.

"Apparently a race that is heavily into genetic engineering according to information we acquired from the Denobulans. No two Suliban have the same abilities. Some have the ability to change their appearance and are used as infiltrators. Others according to rumors have the ability to survive in the vacuum of space for limited period of time. And intelligence believes that they are the reason that the revolt on Qo’noS didn't succeed. Our job is to get it on track and to keep them fighting until the Empire is so weakened that Starfleet can march in and take over easily."

"I see. Anything else?"

"That is all. We launch in 3 days. Dismissed." Archer said and then returned to his paperwork.
 
Show me to my Quarters...

Turning T'Pol left the Captain's Office, almost stepping on Tucker as she did so.

Tucker put up his hands to brace himself and to keep her from falling. "Oops sorry about that Lt. Commander."

Looking down, T'Pol's eyes rested on Tucker's hands and where he'd placed them, and then looked up. She said nothing, but her eyebrow lifted...

Once he was confidant that she wouldn't fall down he removed his hands and took a step back out of the way so that she could leave. "Do you need someone to show you to your quarters?" he asked the smile on his face never leaving.

"That would be appreciable. As I do not know yet were my quarters are, Lieutenant."

"Let's get a move on then." Tucker said as he motioned for her to go on.

"Commander Tucker?"

"Yes Cap'n?" Tucker asked as he was in between the doorway.

"We're on a tight schedule Mr. Tucker, we don't have time for your little forays." Archer told him.

"Don't worry sir, we'll launch on time." Tucker reassured him. "Even if I have to put a bunch of engineers outside and push."
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Show me to my Quarters... (Part 2)

Stepping past the Human T'Pol walked the short hallway and then onto the Bridge. "That is not a logical statement, Mr. Tucker. There is no viable atmosphere outside, nor is there a support system against which you could push."

"It's just an old Terran saying T'Pol." He said as he took her to the turbolift. "So how long have you been with Starfleet?" he asked her as th door opened and he walked in first and then waited for her to enter.

Pausing she regarded him. "Do you wish the Vulcan answer? Or the Human one?"

"Well I do believe the human one would be the Standard one, since that the official Empire measurement of time." he reminded her.

"Very well, Twelve years." She replied. "By the Terran calendar."

"All senior staff have their quarters on E deck." he told her as he pressed the button for the lift to take them there. "You've got a great view. Course the Captain and First Officer have the best views, but it's all relative." he said

"Looking at the stars is not necessary. I am not an Astrologer, nor is my specialty of the sciences Stellar Cartography."

"Well think of it as a perk for us higher ranking officers." He said. "Although truthfully I wouldn't have the senior officers in such a vulnerable location." he added.

"I understand.." T'Pol replied. She didn't, but it was easier than trying to understand what the human meant.
 
Show me to my Quarters... (Part 3)

After a few minutes the turbolift stopped yet again and the two officers walked out. Tucker guided her to where her quarters were. "The next shuttle is scheduled to come up from the surface at 0500 tomorrow. You can either have your things set up to be brought up then, or you can have them sent up with the transporter."

"I believe you said we would see about someone getting my possessions from my old Billet. WE. not I. We. Has this changed?"

"Well that was we as in Starfleet." he tried to explain. "Do you always take things so literally?"

"You did not say Starfleet. You said we. There is a difference." She replied, tapping the control on the door she stepped inside.

"All right since I put my foot in my mouth I'll help ya out. Just tell me when." he said pretending to give in, even though it was exactly what he had wanted.

"Now would be most efficient."

"Don't waste time do ya? We'll need to find out if there's a shuttle available to go back to Earth. And if not when the next one going down will be." he explained.

"The transporter will be faster." She said, opening the door to the bathroom and looking in.

"I wouldn't trust the Captain's dog to that thing." he said. He knew that Starfleet had declared it ready for use on bio-matter, but the thought of having his atoms scrambled and then reassembled was not very appealing.

"Is it not operational yet?" she asked, turning her head to look at him, the angle of her body altering just enough for the inner slope of a full breast to become visible.
 
Show me to my Quarters... (Part 4)

"Oh yeah we've been beaming up equipment and supplies for awhile now. But no one has used it yet." he told her.

"Do you have the coordinate lock on system properly engaged?"

"Yep by the book." he told her. "It's just that sometimes we humans don't like turning our fate over to a machine like that."

"If the system is properly calculated and programmed. And linked in with the targeting computer, I can beam my possession directly from my billet to the Enterprise."

"All right let's go try it out." he said although he could tell that talking shop with her was going to be rather difficult. Why did she have to be so gorgeous, he wondered. "You know exactly where everything of yours is in your billet?"

T'Pol wondered at the illogical nature of humans. But then she was also determining which items to keep and which to leave behind. In the space of time it took for a single eyebrow to rise.

He took the rising of her eyebrow as her answer. Of course she knew, she was Vulcan. He wondered what she would think if she knew he could pretty much do the same thing.

"Shall we go?" she asked. Granted she knew where the transporter was supposed to be. But they'd already modified systems, so there was no way of knowing what all had been altered. She’d have to review the newest systems at the earliest opportunity.

"By all means." he told her and immediately began to back out of her room and moving towards where the transporter was. "The Transporter is just one deck above us."
 
Transporter Control

Her fingers flashed across the console as T’Pol typed in spatial coordinates. After several minutes of speed typing she looked at Lieutenant Commander Tucker and nodded. “Please engage power up for Transporter sequence activation.”

He nodded and powered up the transporter device. Then placing his hands on the small levers he began to push them up on the console. There was a low hum, followed by the bluish light from the energy matrix. By the time the levers had stopped the padd was full of the Lieutenant Commander's things.

Reaching out T'Pol tapped a new sequence. "And again, please."

Trip nodded, reset the controls and then repeated the process. He wondered if he'd ever get used to using this thing.

T'Pol waited for the blue glow to fade and then looked at the Human. "Thank you."

"Your welcome," he said, although he found it strange that she thanked him. He hadn't heard many Vulcans say that before.

Turning T'Pol walked off, her hips swaying with her stride as she headed for her quarters.

Trip shook his head and found himself giving a old fashioned catcall whistle as he turned around and made his way to engineering. He wanted to see what they had done to his engine while he was gone.
 
A conversation in Engineering

Walking into engineering T’Pol looked around. This wasn’t her domain, and she had no desire to intrude upon the Human’s authority. But re-familiarization of the Enterprise’s capability was a priority for her. At least until her duty shift began.

After getting directions T'Pol walked around the Warp core and saw a pair of legs sticking out. The length and shape of them matched her knowledge of the Lieutenant, and the boot size was unusual enough.

Crouching she leaned over and place a hand on the deck plating between his legs as she leaned over and looked at what he was doing. “Is something wrong with The Core?” she asked, confused as to why he would be doing anything here at the moment.

"Not with my engine. But i got this idea of how to go from a .5 degree alignment to a .3, so I had to see if It was possible." He said not recognizing the voice at first. He leaned his neck to the side just a bit so he could see who it was. "Ah Lt. Commander T'Pol what brings you down to engineering?" Seeing her there and how her hand was between his legs started to get trip aroused.

"I have noticed a number of discrepancies between Imperial blueprints and actual locations of item's on the ship. So i am re-familiarizing myself with the ship. I have not yet analyzed the Bridge controls. Have things been modified there as well?"

"Just the command chair." Trip answered her as he tried to get back to the modifications he was making. He needed the slight distraction or else he would be getting a bit embarrassed soon. Not that he had anything to be embarrassed about. "The Captain wanted something a bit more then what was in the original design."
 
A conversation in Engineering

"As long as station Control's have not been moved or modified, that is acceptable." She replied. "After all those specifications were made with a purpose in mind. A reason they were placed where they were."

Trip chuckled. "Nope everything else is still how it was placed, and no new upgrades, yet. Although I do have some ideas. But better to let the crew get used to how things are now before they get improved." Trip said as he began trying to reach for a tool that was next to his leg.

Using her free hand T'Pol moved the tool into a better position for him to grab. "Thank you." she said, her eyes on the slowly growing erection in his breeches.

There it was again her thank you. Maybe Vulcans weren't all that half bad. "No thank you." he said as he picked up the tool and then began to use it. "So have you got your quarters all straightened out already?"

"My possessions have been placed in secure locations. Yes."

"You work fast. I know some people that would have taken the better part of the day to do that." he said as he started to slide his hand and the tool between a rather tight spot.

"They are inefficient." T'Pol replied, stating an obvious conclusion.
 
A conversation in Engineering

Having her there was having more of an effect on Trip then he had first thought. Yes he was having the physical reaction, but what he didn't realize was that he was having a mental one as well. So much so that he was distracted and as he was pulling his hand back out of the tight spot, he felt the back of his hand scrap against a piece of metal. The metal dug into his skin and ripped some off, forcing him to pull quicker and losing more skin. "Damn it to hell!" he said grabbed it with his other hand and then tried to get out from underneath the core.

Straightening up and stepping back T’Pol moved out of the way.

Trip reached for a towel he had on his tool kit. He always kept a small one close by just incase. "Looks like I'm all thumbs today." he said as he wrapped his hand in the towel to avoid getting blood all over the place. "Kelby get this panel closed up I need to go to sickbay and this looked at." he ordered his junior officer. "Oh I'm sorry Lt. Commander, I got so distracted, was there anything else you needed?" he asked pretending he was distracted by the engine, but the truth is it was her. He knew it the first moment he had seen her.

"No, that will be all for now. Your assistance was appreciated." Turning she began to walk away then stopped and looked back at him, her body only half turned to face him. "I would appreciate an answer to a question though."

Trip was actually about to walk out the door, and stopped just before he ran into her. Was this really time for a question. "Sure shoot... what's your question?" he asked her as he looked down and into her eyes.

"What does the sound you made earlier mean?" To clarify her question she duplicated his cat-call whistle, not perfectly, but close enough to get her question understood.
 
A conversation in Engineering and paranoia

"You heard that?!" trip asked, his face started to turn red. Truth be told it was a subconscious act on his part. "Well that was a whistle. And on Earth it's sometimes used by men to show their admiration of a beautiful woman." he said answering her question.

"I see." she replied. "Interesting."

Turning she walked out of Engineering, practicing the cat-call whistle.........

This time he waited until she left, and watched as her hips moved side to side. He shook his head and then made his way to sickbay. Maybe the walk would help his other condition as well.

Stopped in the corrider was Major Reed, looking the way T'Pol had walked, mumbling something to himself.

"Something up Major Reed?" Tucker asked the head of the MACOs.

"What? No." the Major replied, a soft redness flash to his ear tips. Before he scowled. "What did she want in Engineering? She's a scientist, not an Engineer."

"She's a member of this crew and not a spy. She has the right to look around." Tucker told him. Tucker really didn't like Reed, he was to gung ho, and way to ambitious for his ability and own good. "She had noticed changes from the last blueprints she had seen, so she wanted to see what else had been changed." he added.
 
Paranoia and plots

"Why was she looking at blueprints? Make sure you report anything she does in Engineering to me. I don't trust her. Probably planting a bomb someplace. Subverting the crew."

"Reed your paranoid. But if you really want to know why she was looking at blueprints, you can ask her." Tucker said. "As for me I need to get to sickbay." He added and showed him the hand that was wrapped in a towel that was turning redder with blood. "Besides if your worried about bombs, maybe you should place your people at the entrances of secure areas."

"Why are you trying to be so nice to her.. the Alien..?" Reed asked, turning to glare at Tucker. "So you cut your hand. Put a Band-Aid on it. But I just might put people at certain entrances."

The fact he was planning certain unpleasant events for T'Pol wasn't mentioned.

"I'm nice to everyone." was Tucker's reply as he started to walk to the turbolift. "Until they give me reason not to be nice." he added as he pressed the button and the lift door opened.

Kneeling Major Reed took a swab and collected a sample of blood. Conveniently dripped when Tucker had opened the towel. "I think your a fool, Mr. Tucker," he said to the closed doors. "Or a spy. If you are Mr. Tucker.."
 
Treatment or Tortured?

Trip entered sickbay “Hey Doc, you here?” he asked as he walked over to the examination table where the Klingon, who was barely alive was being kept. Trip looked at the huge alien the only thought that kept coming to his mind was he was the ugliest thing he had ever seen. He turned around and nearly jumped as he was face to face with the Denobulan doctor that had come on board with the Captain earlier. “Jesus Doc, you scared the hell outta me.”

“I’m sorry Lt. Commander….”

“Tucker, Charles Tucker the third. I’m the chief engineer.” He told him and then raised his covered hand. “And I am in need of your services.”

“Well let’s have a look shall we.” He said as he walked Trip to one of the other bio beds.
Phlox unwrapped the bloody towel. “Oh my yes that is quite a wound you have there. How did you do that?” he said and began to clean away the blood.

“I was doing some adjustments on the core and got a bit…. distracted.” Tucker told him.

“Judging by the erection you came in here with shall I assume that this distraction was caused by a member of the female species?”

Trip was a bit surprised by that question. Fact was he wasn’t expecting it, and before he could answer the Doctor was speaking again.

“Oh no need to feel embarrassed Mr. Tucker, I’m a physician after all. But I’m also interested in the sexual practices of the different species.” Phlox told him as he walked over to the counter and removed something from what looked like a fish tank. When he returned he placed the star shaped, slimy creature on Tucker’s hand.

At first Tip didn’t notice anything, even though he wondered what the hell the Doctor had just put on his hand. But within seconds he began to feel his hand becoming hotter and hotter. The smell of flesh burning was incredible, and yet Trip kept from screaming.

After a few moments Phlox removed the osmotic eel he looked at the hand. “Excellent the myofibers have fused nicely. And you bore the pain well, you obviously have a high pain threshold.”

“I guess.” Trip said as he shook his hand and looked at it. Surprisingly there wasn’t a scar or any sign of burning. “Wow Doc, that’s incredible.”

“Oh nonsense. It’s just a little something I learned while performing some information retrieval for Intelligence section. If you can heal a patient quickly enough you can do more to them in order to break them quicker.” He said and then a unusually large grin formed on his face.
 
T'Pol on the Bridge

Stepping onto the Bridge T'Pol looked around for a moment, then crossed over to the Science officers position. "I'll take over Ensign." She said.

The Orion looked up, then over at the Senior Officers. Particularly Commander Jackson, the Executive Officer.

Jackson knew that she had to be the new Chief Science Officer that the Captain had approved. He had purposely not given her a shift schedule so that he could punish her for being late. He wanted to learn who she was, and what she was really doing here. He had tried to access her file and much of it was redacted, so she seemingly had been on several top secret missions. Did someone higher up in the Empire know that he was going to try and kill Archer? Did Archer know? And she was there to slow him down. She was a mystery and he wasn't fond of mysteries. "So you must be our new science officer." he said as he got up from the helm and moved over towards the science station.

"That would be correct, sir." T'Pol replied, turning to face him with a salute.

"Well I guess you'll have to do." he stated, making sure that he showed his distaste for aliens. As such an alien in a command level position was even more distasteful in his mind.

"Yes Sir," T'Pol replied, taking the seat as the Orion finally relinquished the position. "Will that be all, or do you have a duty for me to perform?"

"I do not know the Captain's thoughts, Sir." T’Pol. "Perhaps if a telepath was brought aboard?"
 
Back
Top