do you like to dress?

Oops, they were too large, here they are, I scaled them down some.

Carla

Last edited:
Nothing better than slipping into some stockings to lounge around at home.

One thing better for me would be to slip down those black panties and wrap my lips around that beautiful cock visable beneath them. I can almost taste the pre-cum on my tongue as I lick your silken smooth cockhead and then let the entire length push into my throat.....GOD!

Got to go masturbate NOW!

I love dressing and taking pictures. here are a couple of more I took this evening. Hope you enjoy....

Last edited:
Beautiful, sexy, attractive woman. I enjoy your pics very much. Thank you for posting them.

Yes...I dress

Like most who have already posted I love to dress ... but I have to go for the full transistion to female.....

So here's a few more pictures...

Sally xx

Attachments

• DSCF4484.jpg
    DSCF4484.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 1,136
  • DSCF4235.jpg
    DSCF4235.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 818
  • DSCF7519_nikki.JPG
    DSCF7519_nikki.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 1,001
I knew I was misled by the title! I like dressing up like a cop, a fireman, a lumberjack, a park ranger, an EMT....you guys are talking about another topic all together! :)

Very Hot

Here are a few more pics. hope you like them.

I love all of your pics. Keep them coming plus show some with full body and your lovely cock showing. Maybe with you standing in just nylons and bra with your legs spread.

I love all of your pics. Keep them coming plus show some with full body and your lovely cock showing. Maybe with you standing in just nylons and bra with your legs spread.

Gets my vote. I'll second that idea:devil:

Carla, You are hot:D

Why thank you all. I will post a few in the next couple of days. Love to dress and show!
Carla

Had a few more pics on the hd, thought I would put them up.
Huggs,
Carla

Last edited:
Nice photos. Great bulge in your panties on the first one.

MMM to be on my knees in front of that thick cock.

When I was much younger, thinner, and less hairy I loved to dress up... and occassionally I still enjoy doing so, but it doesn't have the same effect on my as it did then.

I believe there are others who can pull it off much better than I ever could, and I will say there are a few in this thread that have really turned me on! Thanks for sharing your pics... and please continue to do so!

I love to dress in all things feminine but especially flowy full skirts with huge petticoats! Just posted my first story thanks to my special gg friend hannah who inspires me to go on! thx hannah x

When I was much younger, thinner, and less hairy I loved to dress up... and occassionally I still enjoy doing so, but it doesn't have the same effect on my as it did then.

I believe there are others who can pull it off much better than I ever could, and I will say there are a few in this thread that have really turned me on! Thanks for sharing your pics... and please continue to do so!

I never really dressed completely, too tall and big bodied (not fat) but I loved to (and still do) slip into a pair of lacy panties and masturbate while fantasizing a man is fucking me as if I were a woman....face to face; his mouth devouring mine.

I work from home, so I'm lucky that I can dress every day-- lingerie if nothing else.
Love to go out as "Vyxyn" too.
I adore being a woman, but I think I'll keep just one little (well, not so little I guess) thing that's male.
As for the rest of me...

Attachments

• 010-D (sm.).jpg
    010-D (sm.).jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 1,156
  • Pr-006A.jpg
    Pr-006A.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 1,135
  • Pr-001B.jpg
    Pr-001B.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 1,146
  • Pr-009A.jpg
    Pr-009A.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 1,228
I work from home, so I'm lucky that I can dress every day-- lingerie if nothing else.
I adore being a woman, but I think I'll keep just one little (well, not so little I guess) thing that's male.
As for the rest of me...
Very nice Vyxyn! Thanks for sharing...

As for the rest of me...

Vyxyn,

You are absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for posting your pics. You are my type of woman, especially since you keep that "one little thing that's male."

Beautiful girl. Hope to see more of you here.

As for the rest of me...

need any help working from home??? ;)

As for the rest of me...

Ms Vyxyn, you are a beautiful woman, and the one male thing filling your panties is also a beauty. Love to see more of it and all of your female side.

Last edited:
As for the rest of me...
Awesome pics Vyxyn. You look beautiful...

Last edited:
Back