cock sucking poll

08slueth08 said:
What type of cock do you fantasize about sucking most? Please give details. Since veiwing the pics of UNCUT on the pic forum, I have been on a black uncut kick for the last few days.

yes, exactly...:D
 
i love dick.
i love suckin on it. i'm orally fixated

i prefer it to be Very stiff. shaved or little hair.. (that shit gets in the way just the same as if you were goin down on a girl)

and he can be crooked cuz crooked cock needs love too.. thick.. 7 inches or so... and i gotta be able to put my fingers inbetween your legs.. under your balls.. hmmmm.. i love the reaction when i get it all goin on !
 
My first felatio fantasies involved sucking on a dildo, strapped to a gorgeous woman... It would either have already been flavored with the juices of another woman or lubed with my saliva before she fucked me in the ass with it.

When I think of sucking another man's penis, I guess I want it to be like mine... not too long but thick. Circumcized and shaved. Any color... shaved scrotum as well so I can alternate between sucking his cock and sucking his balls, loved it when a woman did that to me.

In my fantasy, the best part is when he cums. I imagine feeling his cock throbbing in my mouth... In one version, his jizz fills my mouth and I swallow every drop... in another version, I stop sucking and start jerking him off with my mouth open... his cum sprays onto my tongue, cheeks and chin and all over my bare chest... then he and another woman lick me clean and they snowball me, either taking turns or doing a 3-way cum drenched kiss.
 
pi3p14i said:
... then he and another woman lick me clean and they snowball me, either taking turns or doing a 3-way cum drenched kiss.

SO HOT!!!!!!:) :p
 
Hrmmm

For me, 7" or so, uncut or cut doesn't matter.

Clean to the smell and taste, and hair reasonably trimmed.

Old Wolf
 
I should have been born with one in my mouth.

Any size, shape or form.

As long as it does the job :p :D
 
its all about the HEAD

hey guys,

to me it is really about proportion... I enjoy sucking on a nice, cut cock that is long (6+) thick and reasonably "straight." (in appearance, that is... but str8 guys welcum 2..haha)

But the most important thing is that the head doesn't outsize the shaft, or that the shaft doesn't outsize the head. I do not like it when the head is much wider than the shaft, and I really have dislike for cockheads that are too small for their shaft.

Now... add that to a white guy (irish? german?) of about 24, tall and broad (husky alright), lightly hairy balls, trimmed pubes, a hot musky scent and you might as well turn me into a downright dirty, cockworshipping cumloving dick whore.

Hot damn and hallelujah.


(Boxers or briefs debatable, really depends on the guy)
 
Hmmm...guess I'm not very picky. I really don't care what a guy's cock looks like or how big it is. I just want one in my mouth again before the next year is up. LOL.
 
out of the ???

kbate said:
I have no plans to have one of the filthy things in my mouth ever again. I ofttimes shudder** at the memories of my relationships with men. Sorry guys.


** shudder: intransitive verb 1. to tremble convulsively

So I guess a blow job is out of the question ?? :(



:p
 
kbate said:
I have no plans to have one of the filthy things in my mouth ever again. I ofttimes shudder** at the memories of my relationships with men. Sorry guys.


** shudder: intransitive verb 1. to tremble convulsively


What a shame lass, you must have had a gent that was unsociable as well as unclean...


Old Wolf
 
i have never done it but, when i do i would love for him to be a big hairy bear of a man. and of course he must be clean.
 
My Favorite!

Hi all! First, i'm very experenced at sucking and can deepthroat up to 8". I prefer someone smooth or at least trimmed. I love to get the whole shaft in my mouth and then flick my tongue at the balls. The thing that I like the most is looking into their eyes as they get ready to cum with a please feed me look. That usally does it and I'll get a nice mouthfull of their warm sticky cum! I espesially love straight guys, they get soooo horny!
 

Attachments

  • kristy in action.jpg
    kristy in action.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 489
The thing that I like the most is looking into their eyes as they get ready to cum with a please feed me look.
I like this chrissycross!!

To me the cock would be only part of it. How much the guy is getting off would go a long way toward how much I enjoy it. Though I think ideally about 6", thick, shapely. Not to veiny. Balls at least mostly trimmed, don't have to be big just full and tight. Nice firm muscular thighs and ass cheeks to go along with so I can squeeze while sucking, ok off subject again.

Whatever it takes!
 
Jander1 said:
The thing that I like the most is looking into their eyes as they get ready to cum with a please feed me look.
I like this chrissycross!!

To me the cock would be only part of it. How much the guy is getting off would go a long way toward how much I enjoy it. Though I think ideally about 6", thick, shapely. Not to veiny. Balls at least mostly trimmed, don't have to be big just full and tight. Nice firm muscular thighs and ass cheeks to go along with so I can squeeze while sucking, ok off subject again.

Whatever it takes!

A bit longer than the 6" you desire, how do I look for you otherwise ;-)

Old Wolf
 
Nebraskaman said:
A bit longer than the 6" you desire, how do I look for you otherwise ;-)

Old Wolf

Um..by the way my mouth is watering I believe that is just about it:D

Whatever it takes!
 
yum

i like an uncut cock, nice and thick, but not longer than average. that just makes it harder to take it all in. :p
 
lickem

I like them cut and full of hot stiky stuff. I also like photos of facials especially in a open mouth. Damn now I am horny!!:p
 
Back
Top