Straight Men that LOVE Bisexual women.GET IN HERE

Queen_Vicki

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Posts
1,256
How many 110% true straight men on this forum love bisexual women,will take them seriously, and marry them?

And tell me the things you love about us bi gals

P.S. This thread is only for straight men to answer, but others that are not straight can answer as well, if they feel like they just have to say something.
 
Yep. Always love a woman who also licks pussy. Yep I'd marry one.
 
Of course - for obvious reasons. I dated one in college briefly. Now that I'm single again I'm going to be on the lookout for another one. Would I marry one? That would depend on a lot of other factors, the least of which would be her being bi v. straight. A woman's gotta offer a lot more than that.

You're going to get a lot of male responses....LOL
 
Hmmmm...

Was with one bi-sexual girl in Rio, she brought her friend along one night. I think it is just amazing watching the tenderness and hot passion between them....
 
I'm with a woman now who has been with women in the past. Not in a relationship, just sexually. She appreciates women and will lust after them, but I'm not sure if she would pull the trigger, which would be fine with me! We've only been dating 4 months, which is not a long time to fully know someone. I would love to see her with a woman, and, of course, would love to be with both of them!
 
If you ask me, ALL women are bisexual to some degree. And who can blame them? Women are beautiful!

I've been in relationships with several women that were very bi-flexible. I found it quite the turn-on. Even if I never had sex with the other woman, I felt as if she still went on my "list" of lovers.
 
many hetero cross dressers dream of having a relationship with a bisexual woman
 
Why shouldn't you be loved, taken seriously, or married?

My ultimate relationship fantasy is to be in a relationship - even a life partnership - with two women, and for the three of us to be not just lovers but best friends.
 
Why shouldn't you be loved, taken seriously, or married?

My ultimate relationship fantasy is to be in a relationship - even a life partnership - with two women, and for the three of us to be not just lovers but best friends.

That sounds hot
 
I suppose you'll find very few men 'voting against' ... how about women's opinion?
 
Hands down the best thing about having a bisexual girlfriend/wife is being able to get her and her friend to both suck and lick on my cock and balls at the same time. If her girlfriend isn't into it or doesn't like cum then it becomes the biggest turn off ever.

Of course i like to watch two chics making out and that comes in a close second. Two girls french kissing and feeling each other up is soooo fucking hot!!
 
A few years ago I started an affair with a married woman, I'm also married, who was bi-sexual. It was a weird inversion, I had a wife who wasn't interested in exploring that side, and she had a husband who wasn't interested either. So we scratched an itch for each other. The sex was incredible, we fantasized about all of the things we could finally do but never had the chance. Threesomes, orgies, voyeur, pretty much everything. She would have had me interested in exploring my until now undiscovered gay side given enough time. But, given that it was an affair it eventually fell apart.

If we had met when we were both single, I totally would have married her.
 
I love it when my wife points out hot women. She has great taste, besides the fact that she married me :D
There's nothing hotter than seeing her tongue buried deeply in a female swing partner. Tasting her desire and sharing it with me.
 
I would marry a bi gal. There's not much difference except that the stories about sex with the ex are even hotter
 
I personally wouldn't see the difference between marrying a bi girl and marrying a straight girl.
It's not like I'm going to suddenly turn into a chick and have to say to her, "honey, not sure how it happened, but how would you feel about sex with me as a woman?"
 
Definitely want a bi girl. It's a huge turn on to be able to share fantasies about other girl and hear about her experiences with other girls. As long as I was the guy she wants to be with, I wouldn't stop her from exploring with other girls.
 
I'm with a woman now who has been with women in the past. Not in a relationship, just sexually. She appreciates women and will lust after them, but I'm not sure if she would pull the trigger, which would be fine with me! We've only been dating 4 months, which is not a long time to fully know someone. I would love to see her with a woman, and, of course, wouwld love to be with both of them!

Thanks!
your idea sems so odd to me . hope the best for you as mine is just fructified just back now '
vl post them sooon
 
If you ask me, ALL women are bisexual to some degree. And who can blame them? Women are beautiful!

I've been in relationships with several women that were very bi-flexible. I found it quite the turn-on. Even if I never had sex with the other woman, I felt as if she still went on my "list" of lovers.

I'm straight. But I'm really finding my curiosity to find out how it would be to have sex with another woman is growing.
 
Last edited:
Marrying a bisexual woman comes with its drawbacks. Sometimes, she won't share what she's done with a girlfriend, or even mention her new one.
 
Marrying a bisexual woman comes with its drawbacks. Sometimes, she won't share what she's done with a girlfriend, or even mention her new one.

Yeah maybe... but I'm sure a lot of girls have their secrets. I would marry a bisexual girl if I fell in love. I would definitely want to keep my lady happy.

So what if I can't provide the sensitivity and comfort only another girl can bring? Her girlfriend could move in and I would take care of both of them. It actually sounds pretty wonderful. :heart:

This is a good idea. I am going to start looking for bisexual women to date. :cool:
 
My wife is openly Bisexual and has had one girlfriend in the past (Before she met me) but she says that she wouldn't have another girlfriend now as it would be cheating.

She isn't one for pushing for threesomes or anything like that. She is just happy to talk and fantasise. She is also very happy to point out sexy women and what she likes to look at.
She doesn't have any real sex drive anymore though...Which is a shame.
 
Back
Top