the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

Yes this is the AHland home of A.I.R.!

A.I.R. - tthe association representing erotic rreaders worldwide. Sponsor of (among other things):

A.I.R. Themed Contests

Author of the year award– the FREDDIE!

the MANU Awards

the MOST COMMENTS list

the MOST VOTES list

1.jpg

...and that's not all!

Last edited:
[size=+3]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

wishes all LITEROTICANS and their loved ones a

merry_christmas_words.gif

chsexy26.gif

2012 Xmas/New Years Contest

nude_beach_vi_by_xskullheadx-d5gff2x.jpg

HURRY! You have only 40 minutes left to submit! Winners will be announced this weekend.

Thank you for your quick reply boxy! We’re all delighted that your masterpiece slipped over the 3000 vote barrier and you made it. The list should be out sometime in the next few days.

185d7hNW.gif

as you can see pauletta’s delighted with the news…

In fact the next few days are going to be very busy ones for everyone at the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) – we have all sorts of things on our plate. Like announcing the winners of the:

A.I.R. Winter Contests

Author of the year award– the FREDDIE!

the MANU Awards

and publishing the updated:

MOST COMMENTS list

MOST VOTES list

Stay tuned!!!!

[size=+2]
LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]

The Board of Directors of the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) decided some time ago that it would be appropriate to honor one of the giants of LITEROTICA fiction at the end of each of the Special Themed A.I.R. Contests.

They decided to call this new prize, one they believe will soon become emblematic of erotic fiction excellence and the most respected author’s award in the genre, the MANU. This name of course honors the first PRINCE of erotic fiction, a man who’s become a giant in the field of erotic publishing.

184_450pxStatue_of_a_Satyr_1.jpg

the [size=+2]:D MANU :D[/size] award

These prizes will be awarded based on the author’s complete body of work. This is the seventeenth MANU to be awarded.

He joined Literotica site way back in 2005 and over the years has become one of the most beloved authors on LITEROTICA. While best known for his tender Romance and Loving Wife category stories the good doctor hasn’t been afraid to try other categories.

A member of both the “Most Votes” and “Most Comments” Clubs he’s also won numerous A.I.R. Awards and LITEROTICA W’s. As well as being the THREADMASTER of the popular Humor Thread. If you haven’t yet read any of this man’s work I suggest you immediately head to his story page and click open one of his excellent stories.

He’s the 17th winner of the MANU, a great writer and gentleman, ”with respect” please join me and millions of A.I.R. readers worldwide in honoring the one and only:

[size=+4]
DG Hear
[/size]

[size=+2]
the MANU

LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]

BarondeSade
BOSTONFICTIONWRITER
Daniellekitten
DG Hear
Goldeniangel

Just Plain Bob
Many Feathers
masterhypnotist
nikki_2021
rgjohn

SamuelX
Sarahhh
scouries
Slickman
TryAnything

Wm_Sexpear
youbadboy

… it is a pretty impressive list if I do say so myself! No “least read” authors on this list!

new "most vote" club figures are now available!!!!

[SIZE=+2]ScouriesWorld[/SIZE]

In association with:

[SIZE=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (AI.R.)[/size]

presents:

The Most Excellent Order of the LITEROTICA Vote Getter
- ALL-TIME MOST VOTES RECEIVED LIST

26 STORIES
5000+ VOTES

46 STORIES
3000 - 5000 VOTES

400+ STORIES
1000 - 3000 VOTES

19“KNIGHTS of the ORDER”

41 “OFFICERS of the ORDER”

125+ “MEMBERS of the ORDER”

39,466”Daddy", I Whispered scouries I
23,299"Ohhh Mommy", I Groaned scouries I
19,856 Sister Sucks Sleeping Sibling brodosist I
9935 Hindsight rgjohn A
9755 Words on Skin PacoFear I
8581 Nothing Between Us M-Y-Erotica FT
7600 Threads: the Island JammyJimmy I
7526 Thank You Jeannie Ch. 01-06 Wm_Sexspear I
7506 Laura's Vineyard ronde M
7463 Replacing My Cum Bucket Bobby T I
6964 Two Pregnant Moms…and Sis scouries I

[size=+2] The Most Excellent Order of the LITEROTICA Vote Getter[/SIZE]

[size=+2]KNIGHTS OF THE ORDER[/SIZE]
(5000+ vote story required)

[size=+2] BatsandGlamour
bilbo181
Bobby T
brodosist
furrybert
G H Lawrence
JammyJimmy
M-Y-Erotica
miss_honeypot
PacoFear

rgjohn
ronde
samslam
scouries
Snake138
Texas Refugee
Tx Tall Tales
TryAnything
Wm_Sexspear
[/size]

*for the complete listings please visit tthe "Most Votes" thread in SFland

[SIZE=+2]ScouriesWorld[/SIZE]

In association with the:

[SIZE=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (AI.R.)[/size]

presents:

LITEROTICA’S TOP STORIES ALL-TIME
MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED LIST

5 STORIES
500+ COMMENTS

25 STORIES
200 - 500 COMMENTS

160+ STORIES
100 - 200 COMMENTS

4 “KNIGHTS of the ORDER”

21 “OFFICERS of the ORDER”

86 “MEMBERS of the ORDER”

965 ”Daddy", I Whispered scouries
880 Words On Skin PacoFear
638 Thread: The Island JammyJimmy
573 ”Mommy”, I Groaned scouries
When We Were Married DanielQSteele1
(15 different chapters of this story have received over 100 votes)

471 Nothing Between Us M-Y-Erotica
412 Colleen Ch. 3 Texas Refugee (and other chapters)
386 Hunted furrybert
385 My Virgin Sister samslam
343 Laura’s Vineyard ronde
What You Wish For Rehnquist – multiple chapters with over 100 votes ch 6 - 246
343 Snap Shot M. Millswan

[size=+2] The Most Excellent Order of the LITEROTICA Comment Getter[/SIZE]

[size=+2]KNIGHTS OF THE ORDER[/SIZE]

[size=+2]DanielQSteele1
JammyJimmy
PacoFear
scouries
[/size]

*for the complete list please visit the "most comments" thread in SFland

A.I.R. WINTER HOLIDAY CONTEST 2012

On behalf of all of us associated with the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS I'd like to offer congrats to the OFFICIAL LITEROTICA winners (except for the cheaters).

I’d also like to post the WINTER HOLIDAY CONTEST winners as picked by the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS. These selections are not official LITEROTICA winners. Instead they were designed to reward stories that were the true #1 choices of our readers. Least read stories don’t make it over here!

Not surprisingly in a contest that is decided by the votes of our readers, the A.I.R. winners list for the WINTER contest is again dominated by some of erotic writings all-time greats. alwayswantedtoo is the #1 author in LITEROTICA’S most popular category – mothers! james r scouries, MANU Award winner and author of the most voted on erotic story of all time,, is a previous A.I.R. winner and Top 10 “most favorited”. The StarStang06 is the #1 LW author on the site.

We also like to take a second and ask all of you to remember the brilliant BOSTONFICTIONWRITER who was murdered over two years ago. RIP big guy.

[size=+2]A.I.R. 2012 WINTER HOLIDAY STORY CONTEST[/size]

A.I.R. 2012 WINTER HOLIDAY STORY CONTEST AWARD WINNERS

A.I.R. 2012 Winter Holidays Story Contest
BEST STORY IN THE CONTEST

It Started With a Slip of the Hand by alwayswantedtoo

MOST VIEWS RECEIVED WINNER

A Moment in Time by sanilas

MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED WINNER

The Pinion Pine Tree by sophist801

MOST VOTES RECEIVED WINNER

Leave Me Breathless by StangStar06

MOST FAVORITED STORY/AUTHOR FOR THE MONTH WINNER

scouries

Thank you boxy for sparing our readers the tiresome and odious pauletta.

Certain stories were disqualified for category problems, failure to follow the theme, or other major infractions. Various authors who broke the one contest-one story rule had their entries thrown out (except for top 25 “most favorite”).

All Non-Erotic stories were disqualified as well as the twenty-two stories identified by our association computers as ALT authored stories. All SURVIVOR CONTEST stories were also disqualified.

Congratulations to our winners – well done!​

*Under the ASSOCIATIONS rules a story/author can only win one prize in any contest.
** Minimum numbers of votes are required to qualify in the various categories

Last edited:
[size=+3]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

wishes LAUREL, MANU and all LITEROTICANS and their loved ones a

27263.gif

*2012 author of the year to be announced tomorrow

the "Freddie"

2012 Author of the Year Award

khajuraho-temple.jpg

And, after one of the closest votes in the history of A.I.R. we are pleased to announce that the 2012 author of the year award, the Freddie, is going to

[size=+3]
StangStar06[/size]

Loving wives is a tough category? Not for this guy! In a category that has attracted some of LITEROTICA’S greatest authors our starman stood out as his many stories repeatedly led the “most votes” and “most comment” lists for this category. He produced a great story every week in 2012 and now promises to take it to an even higher level in 2013.We at A.I.R. can’t wait!

A few words our winner recently penned:

“Hi folks… As I look back over this year and what I wanted to do, I think that for the most part I was successful, but I failed in others. I think that this year I wanted to take a step towards growth and becoming a better storyteller. I've been here for a little bit over 2 years now and I started the year thinking that I wanted to write a few stories without all of the gimmicks like time travel or stories set in the future or the past. I wanted to write stories about regular people like those two writers here that I look up to. So in that aspect maybe I was successful. But I think that next year all bets are off. we are going to get bizarre in 2013. SS0”6

I’d also like to congratulate all the other finalists – it was definitely one of the most competitive years ever. Which is great for our readers – good stories from many sources. Let’s all hope that 2013 produces the same…​

Another fake award from a fake association.

Since scouries makes up the association, him and him alone, just call it scouries pick for author of the year. It's the same thing.

More bullshit by the king of bullshit and fakery.

2013 Valentines Day Contest

)ny-bed-blonde-pink-lingerie-busty-underwear-panties-Sexy-Pics-Imagineglow-Love-nice-Sexy-women-top-favourites-giggity_large.jpg

You can begin submitting your stories on January 17th and up until February 10th . We encourage all contestants to submit their stories as early in the submission window as possible. Those authors who try to abuse the system by entering their stories at the very last hour (using the infamous darkboy technique) will risk having their stories disqualified.

The winners will be announced on or around February 14th

You can discuss this special contest on the tigerlady’s AHland toady thread, or of course here on the A.I.R. thread.

PLEASE NOTE:
While the LITEROTICA Valentines Day Contest runs at the same time as the A.I.R. Contest the two are totally separate and run under a different set of rules.​

RULES (for the A.I.R. section of the contest):
(see the QUEEN for this weeks LITEROTICA Rules and their interpretation)

- All submissions must be stand-alone stories created for this contest theme. We will not accept individual chapters of a larger work submitted separately.

- Nor will stories featuring characters, locales, plot lines, etc., etc., that have been previously used by the author be accepted (no sequels, run ons, continuations, chapters etc).

- Prizes will be awarded in the following categories (a story can only win one prize in each contest):

1) Best Overall Story
2) Most Views
3) Most Comments
4) Most Votes
5) Highest Score
6) Most Favorited

- A story has to accrue a minimum of 250 votes to be eligible (higher in some categories). The vote, comment, view, favorite, and score numbers that are reported by LITEROTICA will be used subject to final verification by the A.I.R. Computer Center.

- Authors are prohibited from voting or commenting on their own stories. Their votes on competing stories will also be swept away.

- Story must have a Valentines Day Theme.

- It must be erotic in content.

- Non-Human/Science-Fiction category stories will not be accepted in this contest.

- Story must not exceed 5 LITEROTICA pages in length (20,000 words).

- Each author is allowed only one submission (under his name and his various ALTS – ie darkboy and the lesslight ALT are allowed only one entry - not two) per contest.

-An exception to this rule has been made for Top 25 “Most Favorited” authors – they are allowed two or three depending upon their ranking.

- No character may be named Pauletta.

- Don’t just submit some rehashed story you’ve been working on for years. We want something fresh. Be creative!

- The "least viewed" story in the contest has absolutely no chance of winning a prize.

- A.I.R. reserves the right to disqualify without notice or explanation any story in which any kind of cheating or vote-tampering is suspected.

- Every story that meets the above criteria and is submitted to LITEROTICA during the contest period will be automatically entered into the A.I.R. contest. No special submission form must be filled out. We believe in inclusivity!

- If you have any questions regarding any of the above or anything pertaining to our contests, feel free to contact me by PM or email, or post any questions you have on this thread.

Good Luck!!!

I,
james r scouries,
would like to take this opportunity to thank

image.php

miss jacqui o

for her tireless efforts to improve LITEROTICA, the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) and ScouriesWorld throughout 2012.

She is a shining example for all LITEROTICANS … may 2013 bring you the health and happiness you so richly deserve,

Thank you my dear…

less than two weeks until the contest starts...

2013 :heart: Valentines Day :heart: Contest

tumblr_lb7x51o9bM1qd3a89o1_500.jpg

am I going to be in your valentines day story? :kiss:

Another fake contest to go along with the rest of his fake contests, fake awards, and fake lists. Not to mention his fake wins in all his fake contests, fake awards, and fake lists.

You may not like the thread but you have to admit Jim finds some great pictures.
DG

girls19.jpg

1.jpg

)ny-bed-blonde-pink-lingerie-busty-underwear-panties-Sexy-Pics-Imagineglow-Love-nice-Sexy-women-top-favourites-giggity_large.jpg

tumblr_lb7x51o9bM1qd3a89o1_500.jpg

image.php

You may not like the thread but you have to admit Jim finds some great pictures

Huh? Jim? I’m the one who does all the work. The boss just gets the glory.

But what a delight to receive a visit from the latest MANU winner. I’m glad doc that you are enjoying the pictures I found.

tumblr_mekdihrdiI1rshsi2o1_500.jpg

the heroine of mr scouries valentines day story?

2013 :heart: Valentines Day :heart: Contest

tumblr_m0s98alpmd1qd33kzo1_500.jpg

all i do is wait! when are my A.I.R. valentines contest stories going to get here anyway?

There is no such thing as AIR except in scouries head and the contest his propaganda alt is talking about is fake. So don't be fooled by fake contests, fake awards, or fake lists. If it is from scouries, it is fake.

from wikipedia...

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

In 1797, a British publisher issued The Young Man's Valentine Writer, which contained scores of suggested sentimental verses for the young lover unable to compose his own. Printers had already begun producing a limited number of cards with verses and sketches, called "mechanical valentines," and a reduction in postal rates in the next century ushered in the less personal but easier practice of mailing Valentines. That, in turn, made it possible for the first time to exchange cards anonymously, which is taken as the reason for the sudden appearance of racy verse in an era otherwise prudishly Victorian

Paper Valentines became so popular in England in the early 19th century that they were assembled in factories. Fancy Valentines were made with real lace and ribbons, with paper lace introduced in the mid-19th century.

The reinvention of Saint Valentine's Day in the 1840s has been traced by Leigh Eric Schmidt. As a writer in Graham's American Monthly observed in 1849, "Saint Valentine's Day... is becoming, nay it has become, a national holyday." In the United States, the first mass-produced valentines of embossed paper lace were produced and sold shortly after 1847 by Esther Howland (1828–1904)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back