The LUV shack!!!

luvthedesserts

luvherdesserts
Joined
May 23, 2012
Posts
10,103
The LUV shack is a super sexy hangout for all the cool kids. You know who you are. Nudity is mandatory. It's just a rule. Best to just live with it. Wander about if you'd like. Lurk or stalk the most awesomest of posters on Lit. Cause they'll all be here sooner or later.

limonari_villas_11.jpg
 
Last edited:
I would stay but since the nudity is mandatory it would be a sausage fest.. I will come back when there are more women
 
Today's Word: Aquabib

I'm only an aquabib in the early hours. Once five o'clock hits, I'm all over the good stuff.
 
If you see a faded sign by the side of the road that says
15 miles to the, Love Shack! Love Shack yeah


https://encrypted-tbn1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXMbICwulOEg7eZ8WO_O0PlEYPTxgpW1DXuxNIV0TGkTPeHaf2ndPWHDpPrA

Bang bang bang on the door baby! Knock a little louder baby!
Bang bang bang on the door baby! I can't hear you
Your what? Tin roof, rusted!
Love Shack, baby Love Shack!
Love baby, that's where it's at
Huggin' and a kissin', dancin' and a lovin' at the love shack
 
Today's second first epiphany. Our species has a limited time left on this planet before its resources are consumed.
 
Today's second first epiphany. Our species has a limited time left on this planet before its resources are consumed.

World overshoot day wasn't that long ago. The rest of the year is borrowed from future generations. Lovely.
 
Today's question: Once technology advances to a level where it would be feasible to live in space beyond just floating around like driftwood, would you?

And to answer my own question. Yes, I would. To see the wonders of distant stars and galaxies, would be an amazing thing.
 
Back
Top