Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning boys. May I please have more of your spermies? I'm very hungry this morning.

:)

good morning baby...you're ready for breakfast?

Mmmmm, yes please.

How come more sexy hot studs don't want to make a deposit? My mouth isn't the only hole that needs filled...

:kiss:

Please give me more spermies. Lots and lots of spermies.

I LOVE THEM!

:D

Mmmmm, yes please.

How come more sexy hot studs don't want to make a deposit? My mouth isn't the only hole that needs filled...

Please give me more spermies. Lots and lots of spermies.

I LOVE THEM!

:D
the more the merrier....give this cumslut a good drenching while she's getting fucked

I posted this on the last page, but I wanted to repost it just in case anyone missed it. I won't be around much after today for quite a few (project due at work and a long weekend here), so I just wanted to give everyone a hug and a kiss and wish you all a safe and wonderful weekend!

Love you guys!

:heart:

Well boys, it's been loads ( ;) ) of fun, but it's time for me to leave. I'll certainly try to stop by tomorrow, but if I can't I want you sexy studs to rub your cocks all night for me. Whether you're alone in the office, in the bathroom, or naked on your recliner, I want you to imagine I'm with you, using my sexy body to make you happy, to make you feel like a man. Because, it makes me feel like a woman. It makes me feel beautiful and special.

And I also want to say, from the bottomest of my heart, thank you. A sincere thank you to each and every one of you for making me feel gorgeous and sexy and beautiful. I love each and every one of you for making me feel so wonderful and special.

Until our bodies meet again, my sexy boys,

Much love and lust,

Stacy.

I posted this on the last page, but I wanted to repost it just in case anyone missed it. I won't be around much after today for quite a few (project due at work and a long weekend here), so I just wanted to give everyone a hug and a kiss and wish you all a safe and wonderful weekend!

Love you guys!

Dont be away too long sexxxy. ;):kiss:

Yay! I got some time to myself tonight!

All alone on a Friday night. Naked with a nicely shaved sissyclit and wearing nothing but my black high heels.

Whatever is a gurl to do?

All alone on a Friday night. Naked with a nicely shaved sissyclit and wearing nothing but my black high heels.

Mmmmm that thought gives me a raging hardon

That sounds wonderful!

I'm so happy that I make your sexy dick do that!

my cock is throbbing at the thought of you like that. I just want to fill your mouth and pussy with my cum

Yay! More spermies for me!

I'm such a happy gurl tonight!

Please help yourself, Jack! Anything special I can do for you?

Mmmm, sucking two beautiful cocks at once?

Challenge accepted.

LOL!

Wish I had the time to spend with you...:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back