Guys, would you Blow another Guy if your Wife asked you to?

Yes!! I have and will again. Hopefully soon. Then he can stuff it in my ass, with her guiding the way.
 
Right now, in the state of mind I'm in, I'd take on the local soccer team if she told me it would make her cum.
 
Guys, would you Blow another Guy if your Wife asked you to?
The first time I sucked a dick I was eating her and watching her suck him. I will never forget the look on her face when she looked at me and asked me to come help her suck him. I have sucked several more for her since then, and eaten a lot of cum since then. I will continiue to do it whenever she asks.
 
I love how kiny u guys are! The easiest way to convince me to play with a girl would be to show me u can do bi too.
 
Now that manipulation

I love how kiny u guys are! The easiest way to convince me to play with a girl would be to show me u can do bi too.

I guess girls are under a lot of pressure to do it all the time.

I would never suck a cock, but i would be willing to share a guy with my wife if it was truly what she wanted.
Every girl has thought about two cocks at some time?
 
For sure. But for me is important to taste her out of his cock, so I guess this means she will have to fuck him first. Yeah, is a win-win situation! :D
 
If your Wife or G/f wanted to see you do this, would you?
Oh my YES YES YES I would! The thought of her watching me suck another guy makes me so hot and hard...it's my ultimate fantasy!

Damn....got me hard already.....mmmmm
 
Back
Top